• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8854 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 04 2013 00:46 GMT
#10
/in
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 04 2013 14:58 GMT
#18
On June 04 2013 11:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2013 11:02 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Posting here so this thread can show up on my subscribed list

Me too. Can't decide if I want to try this out or not.
Edit: Oh yeah I did already. Herp

I require you to /in. Who else will I be able to tunnel?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 04 2013 15:29 GMT
#20
So noted
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 19 2013 21:35 GMT
#79
I can type in many colors.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 20 2013 22:58 GMT
#107
Mine is zesty
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 20 2013 22:59 GMT
#108
On June 21 2013 07:21 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I have never seen the show. I'm gonna get lynched first x(

I approve of this message.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 21 2013 05:31 GMT
#117
On June 21 2013 14:20 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 09:25 Zephirdd wrote:
please make interesting roles people. I don't want to be a bulletproof medic scum again.

Your role was at least useful all of the time...

Kurumi isn't drawing. He's scum.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 21 2013 23:24 GMT
#183
People should be more careful about who they lovetap. Never know what you might catch. WoS is scum. WoS is always scum. I should know because he's on my scum team in NMM XLIII. He's totes scum.

##vote WoS

ps. tell me you <3 me WoS and I'll unvote you.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 21 2013 23:43 GMT
#187
On June 22 2013 08:42 gonzaw wrote:
Omg you saw right through me!
Im getting rusty dayum

Why are you lying? You wanna fight?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 00:37 GMT
#190
On June 22 2013 09:09 gonzaw wrote:
Shush or I'll poison you once (not twice, just once)

##shoot gonzaw
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 01:02 GMT
#195
On June 22 2013 09:48 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 09:37 geript wrote:
On June 22 2013 09:09 gonzaw wrote:
Shush or I'll poison you once (not twice, just once)

##shoot gonzaw


##Lovetap gerip

Negatory ghostrider
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 01:24 GMT
#197
BC I want to fight you so bad right now.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 01:35 GMT
#206
On June 22 2013 10:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Also fuck this lovetap bullshit.
I'm a hatar.
Straight up.

## Lovetap WaveofShadow
OH I'LL DRIVE THAT TRAIN STRAIGHT INTO YOUR TUNNEL.
OOOOH
OOOOH
OOOHH


...

gimme another 5 minutes... I need to get uhhh ready first.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 01:45 GMT
#209
On June 22 2013 10:37 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 10:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
I WISH I could stream, sadly small children and lack of internet do not allow for such frivolities, at least not until late August or something.

I'ma go play a bot game for my win of the day. Dandel you should play with me. Why don't I have you on my flist? Is it 'cause you're SCUM???

I will not fall for such a weak excuse. You will not trick me into stopping my surveillance!

You found me out. I haz role. Why you blu hunting biznatch?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 03:23 GMT
#246
Why you no ask me a question Acro? You know I'm totes amazing scum huntard.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 03:26 GMT
#247
Kurumi, tell me how much you love me.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 03:30 GMT
#249
Austinmcc
Bloody cobbler
Crossfire 99
Dandel ion
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 03:32 GMT
#251
Ddrihpez insteadz yo
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 03:41 GMT
#253
Austin. Gots ta start at the top.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 03:50 GMT
#256
Why you ruin my joke solstice? It was giving me a read.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 230
Nina 117
SteadfastSC 86
StarCraft: Brood War
910 58
Artosis 36
Bale 11
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu678
Other Games
summit1g7603
Grubby2224
shahzam686
C9.Mang0164
PiGStarcraft64
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 74
• musti20045 59
• Hinosc 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21479
Other Games
• imaqtpie884
• Shiphtur257
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.