• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:07
CEST 18:07
KST 01:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10478 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 43 Next All
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:52 GMT
#2973
I still don't get what happened, we (town) were on the verge of losing...and out of nowhere like the game solved itself?
Or something...?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:53 GMT
#2975
austin why did you keep giving shit to townies? I could have saved BC last night and fucked you up even more for instance
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:54 GMT
#2977
Well austin, I have a descendant who was a bear. My great-great-grandpa I think.
You are going against my roots, my bearoots.

I feel joy in you not continuing our anti-bear crusade
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:55 GMT
#2978
EBWOP:

*your
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:56 GMT
#2979
Well, dec now you can end the game yes

inb4 Xfire keeps votes on kita
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:00 GMT
#2981
I never said anything about the votethief being one-shot. In fact I'd expect Xfire being able to change the vote whenever he wants.
If he can't then....fuck the hosts I guess? The shit just said this:
Coin: After using this item, you can choose any player of your choice. You'll be able to steal that player's vote for the next day.


So you claimed scum because you thought Xfire's vote was set in stone? lol
I said that because I thought the day already ended (because of dec's thing).
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:03 GMT
#2982
Most anti-climatic ending ever.

Second to TL Mafia LI
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:04 GMT
#2984
If it was up to me I'd make both you and kita lose.

Too bad if we lynch you today kita wins though....*sigh*
Live and let live I guess
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:05 GMT
#2987
I feel dirty for this (apparent) town win....

...I think we should have lost to be honest.
Maybe I should vote myself
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:06 GMT
#2988
On July 01 2013 09:05 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 09:04 gonzaw wrote:
If it was up to me I'd make both you and kita lose.

Too bad if we lynch you today kita wins though....*sigh*
Live and let live I guess

Does crossfire not have all that crap? I thought he's a vet medic NRA member all manner of bullshit-mobile. Doesn't he just medic you, and then I can't take either of you out?


OMG LOL

he can only use 1 of them at night.

lol
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:06 GMT
#2989
Dude that'd be the most OP thing in existance. He has items and he can only use one of them per night (and after using it it disappears).
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:08 GMT
#2992
oh, that means our secret code was in vain

Didn't you feel suspicious when we were talking in code about which item to use? Why would we do that if he has all abilities at the same time?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:09 GMT
#2993
Anyways, at least I feel kind of good my role won (and how scum misunderstood it) won us the game.
I feel shitty as hell for the rest of it though
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:09 GMT
#2995
inb4 game still goes on and town loses
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:11 GMT
#2998
On July 01 2013 09:09 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 09:08 gonzaw wrote:
oh, that means our secret code was in vain

Didn't you feel suspicious when we were talking in code about which item to use? Why would we do that if he has all abilities at the same time?
I thought you were picking specific targets. Or...doing something, I don't even know what. I actually thought for a while after you got my ability that you thought I was friendly, and so were trying to steer Crossfire towards a not OP set of options.


After you gave me that shit I thought you were 3P lol
Or rather....I didn't give a shit.

I said so when Xata died, I wouldn't play the game anymore, at least in the sense to figure out alignments and shit.

Mechanically I realized that if Xfire was scum we would have lost 100% (use Votethief last night), so well I just assumed he was town and rolled with it, everybody else be damned
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:12 GMT
#3000
On July 01 2013 09:10 kitaman27 wrote:
lol so what was your role that it was so bad that you never used it gonzaw?


vengeful-spirit-jester who makes other people vengeful-spirit-jester or some kind of shit like that.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:14 GMT
#3001
Also, there's one thing we dun goofed with Xfire

Had he chosen option 2, he would have had an item that would let him choose the lynch of the next day.
So had Xfire known he would have gotten the shit instantly we could have gotten that one, which is better than votethief of course...
...although maybe he would have used it instantly on kita and we would have lost lol
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:14 GMT
#3002
anyways im bored bye
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:17 GMT
#3006
On July 01 2013 09:15 Crossfire99 wrote:
Wait, so we voting austin now and trusting that kita is 3rd party?


Austin thought kita was already getting lynched because he thought you couldn't change votes so he claimed scum.
He also thought you were NRA Member Bus Driver Veteran Medic Votethief at the same time
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:18 GMT
#3008
inb4 this is an elaborate scheme from scum kita and scum austin to get austin lynched first so scum kita can use his day vig on D5 to kill us
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM756
IndyStarCraft 173
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 756
Reynor 345
ByuN 279
TKL 263
IndyStarCraft 173
Railgan 78
BRAT_OK 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55520
Bisu 2919
Calm 2409
FanTaSy 879
Stork 596
Rush 457
hero 297
firebathero 170
actioN 133
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 50
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 25
Rock 24
Terrorterran 21
Aegong 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi1047
Counter-Strike
fl0m4617
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1565
B2W.Neo727
Beastyqt668
Khaldor491
Mlord485
olofmeister385
KnowMe319
crisheroes166
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 13
• Adnapsc2 8
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach19
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV519
League of Legends
• Nemesis3283
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1484
Other Games
• Shiphtur492
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 53m
OSC
6h 53m
Replay Cast
6h 53m
OSC
19h 53m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.