• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:18
CEST 23:18
KST 06:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8708 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 23 2013 19:39 GMT
#790
I did not create Sally Sparrow. I have no clue wtf he's talking about. This shit is getting ridiculous. Sk8tr list your top 3 scum reads and why they're your scum reads. I care about nothing else right now.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 23 2013 19:46 GMT
#795
On June 24 2013 04:44 Crossfire99 wrote:
Sigh...I didn't want to have to do this, but looking at the voting thread and thread sentiment I have to speak up. I created sk8r's role and know how he survived his shot. That is all. Now lynch someone besides him because I don't think he is mafia.

... srsly? wtf dude
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 23 2013 19:50 GMT
#805
On June 24 2013 04:46 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:46 geript wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:44 Crossfire99 wrote:
Sigh...I didn't want to have to do this, but looking at the voting thread and thread sentiment I have to speak up. I created sk8r's role and know how he survived his shot. That is all. Now lynch someone besides him because I don't think he is mafia.

... srsly? wtf dude


So are you saying his role was responsible for the BC roleblock?

I have no clue wtf is going on. I'm just not happy that a dude who's done nothing all game decides to come in and say that he created the role but gives no information about it. Itvjust creates a larger clusterfuck without solving any problems within an hour lynch window.

Either way, Sk8ter: Who are your top 3 scum reads and why are they your top 3 scum reads?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 23 2013 19:58 GMT
#812
On June 24 2013 04:53 Crossfire99 wrote:
Stop asking how sk8r's role works. I created it and know how it works and know how he survived. The only reason anyone else from this point would need to know how his role works is if they're scum. If you're town, you don't need to know how he survived, all you should care about is that he is alive. Leave it alone.

3 questions:
1. Why should we trust you?
2. Who's your top scum reads?
3. Why?
gogogogogogoogogo
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 23 2013 20:01 GMT
#816
On June 24 2013 04:58 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
In case someone thinks we are actually making some kind of Scum powerplay. Do you honestly think a scum would sacrifice themself so early to protect another scum? The fos against me is fairly weak, after I revealed my RP and had it confirmed by crossfire.

So we know that

1. I did not roleblock, and suspect BC to be lying of his vigi attack. The only thing that suggests it was a real attack was the post by the host about processing a few actions. I know one of those actions is mine.

2. I can confirm my town alignment with my role. I don't think crossfire meant for it to work that way, but I also don't think he expected me to be able to activate it at day. Loophole master sk8.

3. Zephids FOS against me started after he had a strong lynch train on him. So obviously he did not suspect me or was not posting about it, and then decided I was the easiest target to derail his lynch on to.

My top two scum reads are Bloody Cobbler and Zephids. After I do a filter on Acro I will post a read on him. But he is my gut feeling for third scum.

Why BC?
Why Zephids?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 23 2013 20:10 GMT
#830
I'll be back in 15.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 23 2013 20:30 GMT
#890
/sheep gonzaw
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 23 2013 20:33 GMT
#900
On June 24 2013 05:27 Zephirdd wrote:
Also I'm sheeping Dandel too. He went from totally mafia to the towniest guy around for me.

Can you explain this to me?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 23 2013 21:08 GMT
#996
So we can talk now?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 23 2013 21:21 GMT
#1014
Look guys, you don't understand the situation. So after the D&D game I went to Mcdonalds to have wifi because I thought the deadline was at 4 pm EDT (not 5 pm EDT). I ate a late lunch. I had to shit because I don't have a gallbladder anymore and wasn't going to use the crappy McDee's bathrooms so I sheeped Gonzaw and drove home thinking I'd have enough time to spare. However, I forgot that I needed to put gas into my car and practically shat myself while waiting. Once I got home, I just saw Sent's solstice kill on my phone and went to vote who I figured the switch would be to at the limit without time to go forward. Do what you will.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 23 2013 21:26 GMT
#1021
On June 24 2013 06:23 kitaman27 wrote:
You didn't notice the full page of votes on austin in the voting thread?

Didn't bother to look because I saw on my phone I was cutting it close to deadline. It's my bad.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 23 2013 21:42 GMT
#1030
I'll be back once I finish working on stuff for the NMM I'm running.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 24 2013 21:15 GMT
#1254
WoS has my role. I find that hilarious.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 24 2013 21:23 GMT
#1263
He's a tree stump. I figured that's why sk8 had
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 24 2013 21:30 GMT
#1271
He's somewhere in between
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 24 2013 21:37 GMT
#1281
He can't vote but he can talk. Anything else he can do is between him and me and our pillows.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 24 2013 21:44 GMT
#1288
Are you subject to sanities? You know because the last game we played...
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 24 2013 21:50 GMT
#1296
It's WoS. But I wouldn't trust the blue. He doesn't flip. Unless mods changed it.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 24 2013 21:51 GMT
#1297
On June 25 2013 06:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well I'm a town head that doesn't flip.
PS geript I'm pretty sure there is one thing about the role that was changed that you didn't intend.
I likes it though.

Are you a one-shot poisoner too now?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 24 2013 21:56 GMT
#1302
Yah, I guess it could be a mod fuck up or miscommunication. Idk. Makes no real difference.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 239
Nina 119
SteadfastSC 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2402
910 61
Bale 13
Super Smash Bros
PPMD52
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1087
Other Games
summit1g6676
Grubby2314
shahzam584
C9.Mang0189
UpATreeSC55
Liquid`Ken1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 73
• Hupsaiya 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 36
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21063
League of Legends
• TFBlade599
Other Games
• imaqtpie951
• Shiphtur286
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 42m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 42m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.