• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:07
CEST 00:07
KST 07:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9075 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 04:14 GMT
#259
You're tryharding right now.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 04:31 GMT
#262
On June 22 2013 13:16 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 13:14 geript wrote:
You're tryharding right now.

And?

and I'm going in a tryhard mood right now. Hell I haven't even read the thread yet.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 06:41 GMT
#270
## vote kurumi
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 18:10 GMT
#336
Kurumi is trying to make sense. Kurumi is not drawing. Kurumi is scum. Discuss.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 18:16 GMT
#338
The first mafia podcast Kurumi explained that he's a troll (surprise) and is easy to catch as scum because his attitude changes. He gets all serious about wanting to have people on his side and forgets to draw and shit. So I'm calling it. Kurumi is scum.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 18:21 GMT
#342
On June 23 2013 03:17 Kurumi wrote:
I am known for trollish behaviour but I can't recall last time I made a picture for a Mafia game, that's Palmar or Blazinghand you're speaking of geript.

BC, do you think you might die to D1 lynch?

Liar. You drew a picture of a cat as the Milkman in LX. Would you like me to dictate it straight off the podcast? I know like exactly where it's at and can practically quote it word for word without it. Why are you deflecting away from the truth?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 19:08 GMT
#363
@WoS I'm around just rereading.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 19:44 GMT
#391
I'm absolutely going to laugh if BC just killed the role I created.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 20:00 GMT
#414
On June 23 2013 04:45 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 04:44 geript wrote:
I'm absolutely going to laugh if BC just killed the role I created.


does that mean I just offed myself? Because I'd laugh too

He said some that makes me think he has a different role now, but I will say your shot wouldn't fulfill it's purpose.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 20:52 GMT
#473
On June 23 2013 05:50 Dandel Ion wrote:
hosts totally afk the shot is real guys

I'm not questioning the shot, I'm also thinking that the shot is a waste. @Skater have you lost your head?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 21:19 GMT
#490
So here's where I'm at:
1. BC shot skater
2. The shot was real
3. Skater is close enough to being dead
4. He's not going to flip or stop posting

I'd rather talk about Kurumi not trolling.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 21:42 GMT
#506
On June 23 2013 06:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 06:19 geript wrote:
So here's where I'm at:
1. BC shot skater
2. The shot was real
3. Skater is close enough to being dead
4. He's not going to flip or stop posting

I'd rather talk about Kurumi not trolling.

Did you or did you not create his role?
How do you know these things?

I don't know his role for certain. I'm just guessing from things he's said. I think the love tap shit is a distractor. Honestly though, I don't get how a day ability could be roleblocked. If that's the case then maybe his love taps roleblock the person he taps? Idk. It's confusing as shit and makes me want to lynch him.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 21:49 GMT
#511
/mind blown
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 21:53 GMT
#514
On June 23 2013 06:48 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I do not think trolling is a scum tell. His reactions to BC shooting me where that of a town berating a bad vigi.

Why does this make you think he's town?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 22:29 GMT
#521
I'll have to go bad and look again, but there's still no assurance you're town. My point is that berating someone for shooting anti-town town before they flip isn't something that town actually can do as they aren't informed on who's town or not.


On June 23 2013 05:41 Dandel Ion wrote:
why are you trying to play like in LXI? (need i remind you of the outcome?)

You could be trying to improve instead of repeating the same old mistakes, and you not doing so has a clear motivation as mafia since it's ez town meta to mold yourself into
As town, the explanation is basically that you are unwilling to learn from your mistakes. Do you want me to think that of you? Cuz it seems like you do.


This post comes in wholly assuming that BC and St8ter are town. Yet, for much of this time Dandel has been pushing BC as a lynch target. Those mind sets don't match at all especially since Dandel was berating BC for shooting at anti town town.

So why do you think that Dandel's actions make him look towny Sk8ter?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 22:48 GMT
#524
Shush. I'm not asking you the question.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 23:47 GMT
#539
On June 23 2013 07:50 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I am not seeing what makes you think he is asusming BC and myself are town. He was comparing BC to another game and saying if he is town, he is not playing well. Dandel would assume that BC would not continue to play poorly and instead concluded that he is scum. *My interpretation, Dandel may have been thinking something else.

In LXI BC played terribly and gave the game to scum on a silver platter. The assumption is that he's playing badly again and therefor town. But if he's playing badly and shoots you, that impugns that you're town (shooting scum d1 is good play obviously).

On June 23 2013 06:59 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Berating a vigi who will kill people that are anti town is in hopes that he will not continue day killing for no reason. A very pro town thing. However, since Dandel is in the same position as me i.e. Threatened by an over-emotional vigi. It makes sense that he is going to call him out on making a bad decision.


The thing is as a vigi, you're supposed to kill anti town elements. How is it that you've come out of this whole D1 shot scenario with the fact that Dandel is town instead of trying to get a better read on BC or be able to build a good case on BC being scum?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 23 2013 00:16 GMT
#552
@Sk8ter. You missed my key question. How is it that pre-shot you have BC as 100% scum (of 130%) but aren't trying to use the shot to help divine BC's alignment? Your post shot conclusion is not a bigger better push on BC but that Dandel is town. Explain.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 23 2013 12:28 GMT
#621
Random Carpet Bombing list:
Kurumi
Meapak_Ziphh
Dandel Ion
Zephirdd
austinmcc
strongandbig
kitaman27
Crossfire99
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Xatalos
s0lstice

Top 3 are bolded. Right now I'm fine with any of the above. Running a D&D game this morning so I'll be cutting it close on the deadline.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 23 2013 16:29 GMT
#660
I'd rather vote Dandel. I'm interested in how the votes pan out from ehre.
/vote
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
SpeCial 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 320
MaD[AoV]31
910 26
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
fl0m4303
Fnx 603
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox502
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4210
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g6211
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0230
Trikslyr12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• davetesta0
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21473
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
• imaqtpie782
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 53m
Patches Events
17h 53m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.