• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:34
CEST 05:34
KST 12:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9341 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 19:39 GMT
#386
On June 23 2013 04:38 kitaman27 wrote:
Can the role creator of Jack the Ripper confirm that the day vig can be used anonymously?


The role is not jack the ripper and no one can confirm my role, because I got my own role.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 19:45 GMT
#392
On June 23 2013 04:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 04:38 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:35 s0Lstice wrote:
You are alive until a mod flips you.

I hope I'm wrong, but I really am not a fan of this BC. He was at least talking a lot, and would have been readable more and more as we continued...annoying or not, I think you just killed a townie.


See, this is the mentality of keeping people like kush/grush/etc... alive until late game when no one can read them at all but because they lived so long they are almost always given a free pass regardless of alignment.

Vigi's job is to clear town of mafia/people who are actively hampering towns ability to win. You can disagree with my shot however you want, but I am sick and tired of having to deal with this shit behaviour.

How could you possibly know to put them in the same boat as Grush/Kush?
Isn't this his first game here?

This honestly looks like a masking attempt kita, don;t you see it?
Like, I get the frustration and I'm all on board to start policy lynching/vigging people like Kush/Vayne/whoever in other games, but I don't see what Skater was doing as actively hurting town, and it's WAY too early in the game to determine that he'd be one of those left alive at LYLO.


its the behaviour hes already shown. Who cares if hes alive at lylo? Its the behaviour hes showing. Tell me how his play currently is any different from Kush/Vayne/etc... currently? He has one of the largest filters this game already and has actively admitted to not having reads/trolling.

Fuck that shit. Stop defending trolls and start punishing them. The only players I will take shit like this from are ones like Chez who actively do help win games even when trolling.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 19:45 GMT
#393
On June 23 2013 04:44 geript wrote:
I'm absolutely going to laugh if BC just killed the role I created.


does that mean I just offed myself? Because I'd laugh too
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 19:47 GMT
#395
On June 23 2013 04:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 04:39 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:38 kitaman27 wrote:
Can the role creator of Jack the Ripper confirm that the day vig can be used anonymously?


The role is not jack the ripper and no one can confirm my role, because I got my own role.

I'm waiting for someone to WIFOM that 'scum BC would never say something this blatantly scummy.'

I don't plan on letting this go. Waiting on the Skater flip right now.


How is that so blatantly scummy? I got the role I made. I also said what my role name isn't.

Don't like that? Take it up with decon.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 19:48 GMT
#396
On June 23 2013 04:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Since I have yet to flip, I'm going to assume that was a fake day vig kill.


go for it, no hosts are around to activate it thus we wait. You aren't dead until they post.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 19:51 GMT
#398
On June 23 2013 04:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 04:45 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:38 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:35 s0Lstice wrote:
You are alive until a mod flips you.

I hope I'm wrong, but I really am not a fan of this BC. He was at least talking a lot, and would have been readable more and more as we continued...annoying or not, I think you just killed a townie.


See, this is the mentality of keeping people like kush/grush/etc... alive until late game when no one can read them at all but because they lived so long they are almost always given a free pass regardless of alignment.

Vigi's job is to clear town of mafia/people who are actively hampering towns ability to win. You can disagree with my shot however you want, but I am sick and tired of having to deal with this shit behaviour.

How could you possibly know to put them in the same boat as Grush/Kush?
Isn't this his first game here?

This honestly looks like a masking attempt kita, don;t you see it?
Like, I get the frustration and I'm all on board to start policy lynching/vigging people like Kush/Vayne/whoever in other games, but I don't see what Skater was doing as actively hurting town, and it's WAY too early in the game to determine that he'd be one of those left alive at LYLO.


its the behaviour hes already shown. Who cares if hes alive at lylo? Its the behaviour hes showing. Tell me how his play currently is any different from Kush/Vayne/etc... currently? He has one of the largest filters this game already and has actively admitted to not having reads/trolling.

Fuck that shit. Stop defending trolls and start punishing them. The only players I will take shit like this from are ones like Chez who actively do help win games even when trolling.

He has actively engaged people in discussion and shown interest in the game unlike those I mentioned. I can name like 6 other people in the thread who haven't given reads and have trolled. Hell I trolled at the start and I'm pretty sure one of my posts included the fact that I didn't have any scumreads yet.
You going to shoot me?
Again, I agree with the general sentiment of eliminating the chaff from town before it becomes an issue and given the chance I may start putting it into practice myself in other games. But these are KNOWN problems we're talking about.
This?

Terrible shot if it's true, BC. Just fucking terrible.


Difference is I know you are able to at least try. Not all your posts are troll ones. His only "non troll" posts are ones talking about me in which he then says "i have no real scum reads" thus making all the shit he posted on me total bs because he didnt want to say "i have no reads right now that I am confident in" etc...

Guy may be new here but he said hes played elsewhere before.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 19:52 GMT
#402
On June 23 2013 04:51 s0Lstice wrote:
So in your intro post BC you bashed the role you yourself created as boring/not good?

This game is getting spicy(dinosaur).


Course I did. I have bashed my role in every ptp game.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 19:54 GMT
#403
On June 23 2013 04:52 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 04:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Since I have yet to flip, I'm going to assume that was a fake day vig kill.


go for it, no hosts are around to activate it thus we wait. You aren't dead until they post.


Well since I am thinking it's faked to try and get me to reveal more.....I will not be revealing any information. Honestly my reads are not good because it's day 1, killing me because of a poor fos on you is very strange. I would not have been able to get you lynched anyways.


its not your FoS you tard. Its you actively lying/trolling. Dont like it? Don't troll and lie.

I don't care if your reads are good or bad. Don't post em with 0 reasoning. Then don't actively lie and make shit up when under pressure.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 19:56 GMT
#404
On June 23 2013 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 18:09 Kurumi wrote:
On June 22 2013 17:40 Xatalos wrote:
On June 22 2013 14:56 Kurumi wrote:
For a moment I thought I was still drunk after yesterday but this thread actually makes no sense.
No trolling for me I guess.

We're running the classic lynch, so the most votes person dies?


LOL. This post *would* be scummy if it showed any actual effort to be safe from lynching. Now, it seems more like a clueless town post. On the other hand, might be 100% clueless Mafia...

Take your stance, boy. I've been around here for quite some time.
Also, putting my vote on Dandel for creating a terrible, spammy atmosphere and not trying to change that.

How is this mafia motivated?
Hell, how is this even mafia favored?

But it's nice to see you are actively combating an active thread full of posting by not posting yourself. PROTOWN!

Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 23:48 Acrofales wrote:
On June 22 2013 23:43 Xatalos wrote:
On June 22 2013 11:54 Crossfire99 wrote:
##Pants: WaveofShadow

I'm going to bed now. I'm gone all day tomorrow and doubt that I will be able to post. I should be around Sunday, though.


Ugh. This is basically Crossfire99's whole contribution so far (not including his earlier one-liner). And it seems like it'll remain that way for the rest of D1. Not sure if such blatant lurking can even be called scummy, but it's at least definitely anti-town..

He promised contribution on Sunday. It is now Saturday. Also, if Xfire is still as hilariously bad at scum as the last time I played with him, it'll be pretty easy.

Not true last time I played with him he played as shitty as he does as scum but he was town.
Still deserves a lynch obv, but it ain't that easy.

Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 01:02 Kurumi wrote:
On June 22 2013 21:23 Acrofales wrote:
In general, I am pretty suspicious of those who have come into the thread and lamented the pitiful state it is in (Kurumi), yet have shown absolutely NO inclination to improve it in any way, shape or form.

Yadda yadda
What could I do couple of hours into the game? Voted the most malicious player, remarked on bad atmosphere and moved on.
I am not going to post stuff that makes no sense just to look like I do stuff, I do stuff because I do stuff, not because I want to look like I do stuff.

Yeah you remarked on the "bad" atmosphere and you didn't even try to change it. Instead do nothing, yay, protown.
So either you thought the atmosphere was actually fine, or you were happy with it being bad.
Which is it?


Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 04:05 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:40 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:37 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:36 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I'm coming in STRONG guys. Time to make a huge impression on my first game.

##Vote BloodyC0bbler

We aren't allowed to hint at our role right? I don't have any meta advantages like the rest of you guys, so I'll just be going by my gut.

Oh I'm so impressed.

Now could you respond to Wave's case on you?

Thanks.

His case has some merit, but I could point out some pretty obvious flaws in his arguments.


WoS has not posted a case yet apparently it has merit (how does a non existent argument have merit) it also apparently has flaws.

he then responds to

On June 22 2013 07:49 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:40 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:37 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:36 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I'm coming in STRONG guys. Time to make a huge impression on my first game.

##Vote BloodyC0bbler

We aren't allowed to hint at our role right? I don't have any meta advantages like the rest of you guys, so I'll just be going by my gut.

Oh I'm so impressed.

Now could you respond to Wave's case on you?

Thanks.

His case has some merit, but I could point out some pretty obvious flaws in his arguments.

Well his arguments about your mental inability from refraining of posting cat pictures with the overarching connection theory that scum players tend to be cat people have a lot of merit, and his points about your easy acceptance of the confirmed scum flip acro's excuses also resonate deeply with my soul.

Look at austin. He's a dog person. that must mean he's town. You howver are a cat person. JUSTIFY THIS BULLSHIT

Well I guess i'm going to have to reveal.

I was blackmailed into only posting cat pictures. I promise I would never post a cat picture, it sickened me to have to go find those pictures and repost them for you guys.

I think mafia right now are - COBBLER and his teammate who forced me to post cat pictures.

Also uhm...I don't know how to say this without being awkward but....Can I get a ##Lovetap ?
##Lovetap Dandel Ion


Showing he is actively trolling with dandel. He is in no way attempting to create an atmosphere you can even play in while also attempting to get people to activate his role with 0 reasoning. Combined with his play I have already mentioned this guy is either the single worst player I have ever seen, or is scum.

Considering you are completely misrepresenting a post of his, I don't think you have any position at all to call people bad.

Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 04:10 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:04 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:49 s0Lstice wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:45 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
You didn't even bother answering why you aren't pushing your scum reads. Why aren't you? Making lists with 0 reasoning behind it or solid commitment to your read is useless and is incredibly scummy.


You are my scum read, which I have committed to pushing. Making a day 1 list of who I think is scummy is not scummy. Of course i'm not going to push them, because really they are just lists. If you want to be technical, yes I was not serious when I said 100%. It's day 1, you should assume that I was not 100% sure.

Defending and discrediting me so hard on day one however, is scummy.


Hearing that you died d1 your past few PTP's makes me feel bad. I might consider doing a pity unvote.


This actually makes him look more town imo. The stuff you are doing in regards to him is not at all going to get him lynched, so as scum he would be free and without fear to let you call him scum with no reasoning, and to no effect, rather than put fuel on the fire by getting in your face about it.



Sure. You can see it that way. This is Day one, so a lot of my 100% scum reads are going to likely change.

First post, reveals that he has a cool/ good role. Which makes me think he has a poor role and wants to blend.

Then he wants to deny me from activating my role. Along with other players. With 0 information on what it would be. A scum would not want a town to activate their role because they are unsure of what it could be.

Then he tries to get me to change my vote to SnB. As you said, my pressure is not going to get him lynched so why would he care if he had one vote on him? I didn't want to be derailed.


On June 23 2013 03:21 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:17 Kurumi wrote:
I am known for trollish behaviour but I can't recall last time I made a picture for a Mafia game, that's Palmar or Blazinghand you're speaking of geript.

BC, do you think you might die to D1 lynch?


Don't care if I do. Anyone dumb enough to lynch me day 1 is completely retarded. I get suspected every game day 1 and i am almost always town when this happens. Ptp is prime example of this.

I actually had no meta experience of BC, so my voting did not matter from this. For a guy trying to be apathetic about getting killed day 1, he is trying very hard to keep that from happening. Against my very weak fos.


Perhaps you should read up on my play. Me wanting to deny your use of role is exactly what I would do as town. I have no idea what your alignment is and only know my own. Why on earth would I want someone who could easily be mafia using their power? Roles do not equal alignment. Just because you have a role that potentially requires others to activate doesn't mean you are town.

As for hard to defend? I AM PRESSURING YOU TO GIVE REASONS FOR READS. I have no even attempted to say "NO DONT LYNCH ME NO PLEASEEEEE"

Can you stop making shit up please.


Because there's a 75% chance he's town and only a 25% he's scum?
It's simple numbers.


would lynch BC.

Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 04:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:04 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:49 s0Lstice wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:45 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
You didn't even bother answering why you aren't pushing your scum reads. Why aren't you? Making lists with 0 reasoning behind it or solid commitment to your read is useless and is incredibly scummy.


You are my scum read, which I have committed to pushing. Making a day 1 list of who I think is scummy is not scummy. Of course i'm not going to push them, because really they are just lists. If you want to be technical, yes I was not serious when I said 100%. It's day 1, you should assume that I was not 100% sure.

Defending and discrediting me so hard on day one however, is scummy.


Hearing that you died d1 your past few PTP's makes me feel bad. I might consider doing a pity unvote.


This actually makes him look more town imo. The stuff you are doing in regards to him is not at all going to get him lynched, so as scum he would be free and without fear to let you call him scum with no reasoning, and to no effect, rather than put fuel on the fire by getting in your face about it.



Sure. You can see it that way. This is Day one, so a lot of my 100% scum reads are going to likely change.

First post, reveals that he has a cool/ good role. Which makes me think he has a poor role and wants to blend.

Then he wants to deny me from activating my role. Along with other players. With 0 information on what it would be. A scum would not want a town to activate their role because they are unsure of what it could be.

Then he tries to get me to change my vote to SnB. As you said, my pressure is not going to get him lynched so why would he care if he had one vote on him? I didn't want to be derailed.


On June 23 2013 03:21 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:17 Kurumi wrote:
I am known for trollish behaviour but I can't recall last time I made a picture for a Mafia game, that's Palmar or Blazinghand you're speaking of geript.

BC, do you think you might die to D1 lynch?


Don't care if I do. Anyone dumb enough to lynch me day 1 is completely retarded. I get suspected every game day 1 and i am almost always town when this happens. Ptp is prime example of this.

I actually had no meta experience of BC, so my voting did not matter from this. For a guy trying to be apathetic about getting killed day 1, he is trying very hard to keep that from happening. Against my very weak fos.

Whoa, wow.
This post is horrible and reeks of bias.
First post, reveals that he has a cool/ good role. Which makes me think he has a poor role and wants to blend.

You have absolutely no way of knowing this whatsoever. My role is pretty damn hilarious. What does it mean that I just said that?

Then he wants to deny me from activating my role. Along with other players. With 0 information on what it would be. A scum would not want a town to activate their role because they are unsure of what it could be.

I also denied you your role, you know, because you could be scum and giving you an advantage is bad?

You are completely neglecting to take into account town perspectives in your post at all, and it looks as though you're just trying as hard as you can to place BC in a scummy light.

^horrible shitflinging
stahp plz


-BC claims SK here-


Yeah let's just lynch BC.

Or Kurumi.


Please answer the bolded part. IE where is this information located. I can't find mafia team # in the OP
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 20:00 GMT
#413
On June 23 2013 04:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 04:56 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 22 2013 18:09 Kurumi wrote:
On June 22 2013 17:40 Xatalos wrote:
On June 22 2013 14:56 Kurumi wrote:
For a moment I thought I was still drunk after yesterday but this thread actually makes no sense.
No trolling for me I guess.

We're running the classic lynch, so the most votes person dies?


LOL. This post *would* be scummy if it showed any actual effort to be safe from lynching. Now, it seems more like a clueless town post. On the other hand, might be 100% clueless Mafia...

Take your stance, boy. I've been around here for quite some time.
Also, putting my vote on Dandel for creating a terrible, spammy atmosphere and not trying to change that.

How is this mafia motivated?
Hell, how is this even mafia favored?

But it's nice to see you are actively combating an active thread full of posting by not posting yourself. PROTOWN!

On June 22 2013 23:48 Acrofales wrote:
On June 22 2013 23:43 Xatalos wrote:
On June 22 2013 11:54 Crossfire99 wrote:
##Pants: WaveofShadow

I'm going to bed now. I'm gone all day tomorrow and doubt that I will be able to post. I should be around Sunday, though.


Ugh. This is basically Crossfire99's whole contribution so far (not including his earlier one-liner). And it seems like it'll remain that way for the rest of D1. Not sure if such blatant lurking can even be called scummy, but it's at least definitely anti-town..

He promised contribution on Sunday. It is now Saturday. Also, if Xfire is still as hilariously bad at scum as the last time I played with him, it'll be pretty easy.

Not true last time I played with him he played as shitty as he does as scum but he was town.
Still deserves a lynch obv, but it ain't that easy.

On June 23 2013 01:02 Kurumi wrote:
On June 22 2013 21:23 Acrofales wrote:
In general, I am pretty suspicious of those who have come into the thread and lamented the pitiful state it is in (Kurumi), yet have shown absolutely NO inclination to improve it in any way, shape or form.

Yadda yadda
What could I do couple of hours into the game? Voted the most malicious player, remarked on bad atmosphere and moved on.
I am not going to post stuff that makes no sense just to look like I do stuff, I do stuff because I do stuff, not because I want to look like I do stuff.

Yeah you remarked on the "bad" atmosphere and you didn't even try to change it. Instead do nothing, yay, protown.
So either you thought the atmosphere was actually fine, or you were happy with it being bad.
Which is it?


On June 23 2013 04:05 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:40 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:37 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:36 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I'm coming in STRONG guys. Time to make a huge impression on my first game.

##Vote BloodyC0bbler

We aren't allowed to hint at our role right? I don't have any meta advantages like the rest of you guys, so I'll just be going by my gut.

Oh I'm so impressed.

Now could you respond to Wave's case on you?

Thanks.

His case has some merit, but I could point out some pretty obvious flaws in his arguments.


WoS has not posted a case yet apparently it has merit (how does a non existent argument have merit) it also apparently has flaws.

he then responds to

On June 22 2013 07:49 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:40 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:37 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:36 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I'm coming in STRONG guys. Time to make a huge impression on my first game.

##Vote BloodyC0bbler

We aren't allowed to hint at our role right? I don't have any meta advantages like the rest of you guys, so I'll just be going by my gut.

Oh I'm so impressed.

Now could you respond to Wave's case on you?

Thanks.

His case has some merit, but I could point out some pretty obvious flaws in his arguments.

Well his arguments about your mental inability from refraining of posting cat pictures with the overarching connection theory that scum players tend to be cat people have a lot of merit, and his points about your easy acceptance of the confirmed scum flip acro's excuses also resonate deeply with my soul.

Look at austin. He's a dog person. that must mean he's town. You howver are a cat person. JUSTIFY THIS BULLSHIT

Well I guess i'm going to have to reveal.

I was blackmailed into only posting cat pictures. I promise I would never post a cat picture, it sickened me to have to go find those pictures and repost them for you guys.

I think mafia right now are - COBBLER and his teammate who forced me to post cat pictures.

Also uhm...I don't know how to say this without being awkward but....Can I get a ##Lovetap ?
##Lovetap Dandel Ion


Showing he is actively trolling with dandel. He is in no way attempting to create an atmosphere you can even play in while also attempting to get people to activate his role with 0 reasoning. Combined with his play I have already mentioned this guy is either the single worst player I have ever seen, or is scum.

Considering you are completely misrepresenting a post of his, I don't think you have any position at all to call people bad.

On June 23 2013 04:10 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:04 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:49 s0Lstice wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:45 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
You didn't even bother answering why you aren't pushing your scum reads. Why aren't you? Making lists with 0 reasoning behind it or solid commitment to your read is useless and is incredibly scummy.


You are my scum read, which I have committed to pushing. Making a day 1 list of who I think is scummy is not scummy. Of course i'm not going to push them, because really they are just lists. If you want to be technical, yes I was not serious when I said 100%. It's day 1, you should assume that I was not 100% sure.

Defending and discrediting me so hard on day one however, is scummy.


Hearing that you died d1 your past few PTP's makes me feel bad. I might consider doing a pity unvote.


This actually makes him look more town imo. The stuff you are doing in regards to him is not at all going to get him lynched, so as scum he would be free and without fear to let you call him scum with no reasoning, and to no effect, rather than put fuel on the fire by getting in your face about it.



Sure. You can see it that way. This is Day one, so a lot of my 100% scum reads are going to likely change.

First post, reveals that he has a cool/ good role. Which makes me think he has a poor role and wants to blend.

Then he wants to deny me from activating my role. Along with other players. With 0 information on what it would be. A scum would not want a town to activate their role because they are unsure of what it could be.

Then he tries to get me to change my vote to SnB. As you said, my pressure is not going to get him lynched so why would he care if he had one vote on him? I didn't want to be derailed.


On June 23 2013 03:21 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:17 Kurumi wrote:
I am known for trollish behaviour but I can't recall last time I made a picture for a Mafia game, that's Palmar or Blazinghand you're speaking of geript.

BC, do you think you might die to D1 lynch?


Don't care if I do. Anyone dumb enough to lynch me day 1 is completely retarded. I get suspected every game day 1 and i am almost always town when this happens. Ptp is prime example of this.

I actually had no meta experience of BC, so my voting did not matter from this. For a guy trying to be apathetic about getting killed day 1, he is trying very hard to keep that from happening. Against my very weak fos.


Perhaps you should read up on my play. Me wanting to deny your use of role is exactly what I would do as town. I have no idea what your alignment is and only know my own. Why on earth would I want someone who could easily be mafia using their power? Roles do not equal alignment. Just because you have a role that potentially requires others to activate doesn't mean you are town.

As for hard to defend? I AM PRESSURING YOU TO GIVE REASONS FOR READS. I have no even attempted to say "NO DONT LYNCH ME NO PLEASEEEEE"

Can you stop making shit up please.


Because there's a 75% chance he's town and only a 25% he's scum?
It's simple numbers.


would lynch BC.

On June 23 2013 04:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:04 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:49 s0Lstice wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:45 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
You didn't even bother answering why you aren't pushing your scum reads. Why aren't you? Making lists with 0 reasoning behind it or solid commitment to your read is useless and is incredibly scummy.


You are my scum read, which I have committed to pushing. Making a day 1 list of who I think is scummy is not scummy. Of course i'm not going to push them, because really they are just lists. If you want to be technical, yes I was not serious when I said 100%. It's day 1, you should assume that I was not 100% sure.

Defending and discrediting me so hard on day one however, is scummy.


Hearing that you died d1 your past few PTP's makes me feel bad. I might consider doing a pity unvote.


This actually makes him look more town imo. The stuff you are doing in regards to him is not at all going to get him lynched, so as scum he would be free and without fear to let you call him scum with no reasoning, and to no effect, rather than put fuel on the fire by getting in your face about it.



Sure. You can see it that way. This is Day one, so a lot of my 100% scum reads are going to likely change.

First post, reveals that he has a cool/ good role. Which makes me think he has a poor role and wants to blend.

Then he wants to deny me from activating my role. Along with other players. With 0 information on what it would be. A scum would not want a town to activate their role because they are unsure of what it could be.

Then he tries to get me to change my vote to SnB. As you said, my pressure is not going to get him lynched so why would he care if he had one vote on him? I didn't want to be derailed.


On June 23 2013 03:21 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:17 Kurumi wrote:
I am known for trollish behaviour but I can't recall last time I made a picture for a Mafia game, that's Palmar or Blazinghand you're speaking of geript.

BC, do you think you might die to D1 lynch?


Don't care if I do. Anyone dumb enough to lynch me day 1 is completely retarded. I get suspected every game day 1 and i am almost always town when this happens. Ptp is prime example of this.

I actually had no meta experience of BC, so my voting did not matter from this. For a guy trying to be apathetic about getting killed day 1, he is trying very hard to keep that from happening. Against my very weak fos.

Whoa, wow.
This post is horrible and reeks of bias.
First post, reveals that he has a cool/ good role. Which makes me think he has a poor role and wants to blend.

You have absolutely no way of knowing this whatsoever. My role is pretty damn hilarious. What does it mean that I just said that?

Then he wants to deny me from activating my role. Along with other players. With 0 information on what it would be. A scum would not want a town to activate their role because they are unsure of what it could be.

I also denied you your role, you know, because you could be scum and giving you an advantage is bad?

You are completely neglecting to take into account town perspectives in your post at all, and it looks as though you're just trying as hard as you can to place BC in a scummy light.

^horrible shitflinging
stahp plz


-BC claims SK here-


Yeah let's just lynch BC.

Or Kurumi.


Please answer the bolded part. IE where is this information located. I can't find mafia team # in the OP

It always baffles me when people ask this.
16 players means 4 scum.


eh? Why? depending on setup / roles you can have 3 or 5. or 2 with 3 sk's etc...

I personally treat all games where the mafia team # isn't included as the game ends when one side wins.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 20:01 GMT
#416
On June 23 2013 04:58 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 04:54 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:52 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Since I have yet to flip, I'm going to assume that was a fake day vig kill.


go for it, no hosts are around to activate it thus we wait. You aren't dead until they post.


Well since I am thinking it's faked to try and get me to reveal more.....I will not be revealing any information. Honestly my reads are not good because it's day 1, killing me because of a poor fos on you is very strange. I would not have been able to get you lynched anyways.


its not your FoS you tard. Its you actively lying/trolling. Dont like it? Don't troll and lie.

I don't care if your reads are good or bad. Don't post em with 0 reasoning. Then don't actively lie and make shit up when under pressure.


LOL. I trolled when everyone was trolling. When people started being serious I stopped trolling. I never lied.

So players should all just hide in corners and never post their reads? That's a good way to prevent town from giving their opinions to eachother.


What? I said dont post without reasonings. If you think x is town or x is mafia, why?

The reasons you have for why someone is or isn't something is how other players can better base their own read on you -_-

If i just generically post a list of who I think is town or mafia. What fucking information does that give you with no reasoning behind it? Dick fucking all.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 20:07 GMT
#422
On June 23 2013 05:07 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:01 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:58 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:54 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:52 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Since I have yet to flip, I'm going to assume that was a fake day vig kill.


go for it, no hosts are around to activate it thus we wait. You aren't dead until they post.


Well since I am thinking it's faked to try and get me to reveal more.....I will not be revealing any information. Honestly my reads are not good because it's day 1, killing me because of a poor fos on you is very strange. I would not have been able to get you lynched anyways.


its not your FoS you tard. Its you actively lying/trolling. Dont like it? Don't troll and lie.

I don't care if your reads are good or bad. Don't post em with 0 reasoning. Then don't actively lie and make shit up when under pressure.


LOL. I trolled when everyone was trolling. When people started being serious I stopped trolling. I never lied.

So players should all just hide in corners and never post their reads? That's a good way to prevent town from giving their opinions to eachother.


What? I said dont post without reasonings. If you think x is town or x is mafia, why?

The reasons you have for why someone is or isn't something is how other players can better base their own read on you -_-

If i just generically post a list of who I think is town or mafia. What fucking information does that give you with no reasoning behind it? Dick fucking all.


I don't think you understand how day 1's work


I don't think you understand how this game works.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 20:10 GMT
#426
On June 23 2013 05:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:59 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:56 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 22 2013 18:09 Kurumi wrote:
On June 22 2013 17:40 Xatalos wrote:
[quote]

LOL. This post *would* be scummy if it showed any actual effort to be safe from lynching. Now, it seems more like a clueless town post. On the other hand, might be 100% clueless Mafia...

Take your stance, boy. I've been around here for quite some time.
Also, putting my vote on Dandel for creating a terrible, spammy atmosphere and not trying to change that.

How is this mafia motivated?
Hell, how is this even mafia favored?

But it's nice to see you are actively combating an active thread full of posting by not posting yourself. PROTOWN!

On June 22 2013 23:48 Acrofales wrote:
On June 22 2013 23:43 Xatalos wrote:
[quote]

Ugh. This is basically Crossfire99's whole contribution so far (not including his earlier one-liner). And it seems like it'll remain that way for the rest of D1. Not sure if such blatant lurking can even be called scummy, but it's at least definitely anti-town..

He promised contribution on Sunday. It is now Saturday. Also, if Xfire is still as hilariously bad at scum as the last time I played with him, it'll be pretty easy.

Not true last time I played with him he played as shitty as he does as scum but he was town.
Still deserves a lynch obv, but it ain't that easy.

On June 23 2013 01:02 Kurumi wrote:
On June 22 2013 21:23 Acrofales wrote:
In general, I am pretty suspicious of those who have come into the thread and lamented the pitiful state it is in (Kurumi), yet have shown absolutely NO inclination to improve it in any way, shape or form.

Yadda yadda
What could I do couple of hours into the game? Voted the most malicious player, remarked on bad atmosphere and moved on.
I am not going to post stuff that makes no sense just to look like I do stuff, I do stuff because I do stuff, not because I want to look like I do stuff.

Yeah you remarked on the "bad" atmosphere and you didn't even try to change it. Instead do nothing, yay, protown.
So either you thought the atmosphere was actually fine, or you were happy with it being bad.
Which is it?


On June 23 2013 04:05 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 22 2013 07:40 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
[quote]
Thanks.

His case has some merit, but I could point out some pretty obvious flaws in his arguments.


WoS has not posted a case yet apparently it has merit (how does a non existent argument have merit) it also apparently has flaws.

he then responds to

On June 22 2013 07:49 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
[quote]
Well I guess i'm going to have to reveal.

I was blackmailed into only posting cat pictures. I promise I would never post a cat picture, it sickened me to have to go find those pictures and repost them for you guys.

I think mafia right now are - COBBLER and his teammate who forced me to post cat pictures.

Also uhm...I don't know how to say this without being awkward but....Can I get a ##Lovetap ?
##Lovetap Dandel Ion


Showing he is actively trolling with dandel. He is in no way attempting to create an atmosphere you can even play in while also attempting to get people to activate his role with 0 reasoning. Combined with his play I have already mentioned this guy is either the single worst player I have ever seen, or is scum.

Considering you are completely misrepresenting a post of his, I don't think you have any position at all to call people bad.

On June 23 2013 04:10 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:04 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
[quote]
Sure. You can see it that way. This is Day one, so a lot of my 100% scum reads are going to likely change.

First post, reveals that he has a cool/ good role. Which makes me think he has a poor role and wants to blend.

Then he wants to deny me from activating my role. Along with other players. With 0 information on what it would be. A scum would not want a town to activate their role because they are unsure of what it could be.

Then he tries to get me to change my vote to SnB. As you said, my pressure is not going to get him lynched so why would he care if he had one vote on him? I didn't want to be derailed.


[quote]
I actually had no meta experience of BC, so my voting did not matter from this. For a guy trying to be apathetic about getting killed day 1, he is trying very hard to keep that from happening. Against my very weak fos.


Perhaps you should read up on my play. Me wanting to deny your use of role is exactly what I would do as town. I have no idea what your alignment is and only know my own. Why on earth would I want someone who could easily be mafia using their power? Roles do not equal alignment. Just because you have a role that potentially requires others to activate doesn't mean you are town.

As for hard to defend? I AM PRESSURING YOU TO GIVE REASONS FOR READS. I have no even attempted to say "NO DONT LYNCH ME NO PLEASEEEEE"

Can you stop making shit up please.


Because there's a 75% chance he's town and only a 25% he's scum?
It's simple numbers.


would lynch BC.

On June 23 2013 04:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:04 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
[quote]
Sure. You can see it that way. This is Day one, so a lot of my 100% scum reads are going to likely change.

First post, reveals that he has a cool/ good role. Which makes me think he has a poor role and wants to blend.

Then he wants to deny me from activating my role. Along with other players. With 0 information on what it would be. A scum would not want a town to activate their role because they are unsure of what it could be.

Then he tries to get me to change my vote to SnB. As you said, my pressure is not going to get him lynched so why would he care if he had one vote on him? I didn't want to be derailed.


[quote]
I actually had no meta experience of BC, so my voting did not matter from this. For a guy trying to be apathetic about getting killed day 1, he is trying very hard to keep that from happening. Against my very weak fos.

Whoa, wow.
This post is horrible and reeks of bias.
First post, reveals that he has a cool/ good role. Which makes me think he has a poor role and wants to blend.

You have absolutely no way of knowing this whatsoever. My role is pretty damn hilarious. What does it mean that I just said that?

Then he wants to deny me from activating my role. Along with other players. With 0 information on what it would be. A scum would not want a town to activate their role because they are unsure of what it could be.

I also denied you your role, you know, because you could be scum and giving you an advantage is bad?

You are completely neglecting to take into account town perspectives in your post at all, and it looks as though you're just trying as hard as you can to place BC in a scummy light.

^horrible shitflinging
stahp plz


-BC claims SK here-


Yeah let's just lynch BC.

Or Kurumi.


Please answer the bolded part. IE where is this information located. I can't find mafia team # in the OP

It always baffles me when people ask this.
16 players means 4 scum.

he's obviously trying to look like a terrible townie because obviously a townie wouldn't know basic math.
RIGHT?!?!??!1

Hey Dandel.
Why would BC troll now when he's essentially basing everything he's done on the fact that Skater is trolling?

Well, because he's scum and not good enough as scum to fake contributions properly.
Basically.

Then does his recent explanation of 'when it doesn't explicitly say' occur to you as being likely?

Also fuck all these role teases and shit I wish it didn't help scum to know what these roles actually did so I could ask IM SO CURIOUSSSS

So the fact that apparently Skater TRIED to get shot at night means there's some sort of reflect/protection/immunity involved? And the fact that Geript knows about it means he is the guy who wrote it. Given he was included in the lovetapping this probably makes sense.

No not at all.

He's crying that if there's an SK it's not EXACTLY 75%, so even if it's still 70%, clearly it's still totally bad for town amirite?

It's stupid and irrelevant sematics and a terrible excuse to cling to his "opinion"


Semantics? You used clear math as an absolute. Go fuck yourself. If the hosts haven't revealed a number you can easily say "it is likely 75% / 25%"

Or some nonsense but using an absolute with hidden information implies knowledge town don't have.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 20:11 GMT
#429
On June 23 2013 05:10 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:07 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:07 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:01 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:58 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:54 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:52 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Since I have yet to flip, I'm going to assume that was a fake day vig kill.


go for it, no hosts are around to activate it thus we wait. You aren't dead until they post.


Well since I am thinking it's faked to try and get me to reveal more.....I will not be revealing any information. Honestly my reads are not good because it's day 1, killing me because of a poor fos on you is very strange. I would not have been able to get you lynched anyways.


its not your FoS you tard. Its you actively lying/trolling. Dont like it? Don't troll and lie.

I don't care if your reads are good or bad. Don't post em with 0 reasoning. Then don't actively lie and make shit up when under pressure.


LOL. I trolled when everyone was trolling. When people started being serious I stopped trolling. I never lied.

So players should all just hide in corners and never post their reads? That's a good way to prevent town from giving their opinions to eachother.


What? I said dont post without reasonings. If you think x is town or x is mafia, why?

The reasons you have for why someone is or isn't something is how other players can better base their own read on you -_-

If i just generically post a list of who I think is town or mafia. What fucking information does that give you with no reasoning behind it? Dick fucking all.


I don't think you understand how day 1's work


I don't think you understand how this game works.

clearly the game works like this:
do nothing
tunnel a townie for no reason
shoot a townie with the same reasoning you tunneled the townie for

genius.


For no reason? So you view someone posting shit with 0 reasoning behind it then making up bullshit reasons for said previous shit, then saying "luls jk guys none of it was legit" is no reason? Jesus christ.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 20:13 GMT
#433
On June 23 2013 05:11 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:07 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:07 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:01 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:58 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:54 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:52 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Since I have yet to flip, I'm going to assume that was a fake day vig kill.


go for it, no hosts are around to activate it thus we wait. You aren't dead until they post.


Well since I am thinking it's faked to try and get me to reveal more.....I will not be revealing any information. Honestly my reads are not good because it's day 1, killing me because of a poor fos on you is very strange. I would not have been able to get you lynched anyways.


its not your FoS you tard. Its you actively lying/trolling. Dont like it? Don't troll and lie.

I don't care if your reads are good or bad. Don't post em with 0 reasoning. Then don't actively lie and make shit up when under pressure.


LOL. I trolled when everyone was trolling. When people started being serious I stopped trolling. I never lied.

So players should all just hide in corners and never post their reads? That's a good way to prevent town from giving their opinions to eachother.


What? I said dont post without reasonings. If you think x is town or x is mafia, why?

The reasons you have for why someone is or isn't something is how other players can better base their own read on you -_-

If i just generically post a list of who I think is town or mafia. What fucking information does that give you with no reasoning behind it? Dick fucking all.


I don't think you understand how day 1's work


I don't think you understand how this game works.

I didn't reveal I was a vigi on day one. I didn't get raged at trolls either.


So? Who cares that I reveal that I am a vig. I used my shot on someone creating an anti town atmosphere thus making the game easier to solve once you are flipped. It also creates information about myself for the thread to read and determine my own alignment.

Seems like I played intelligently. What did you do? Troll and act like a tard in hopes a vig would shoot you. Sad thing that you didnt think a day vig would get you.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 20:17 GMT
#440
On June 23 2013 05:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:10 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:59 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:56 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
[quote]
How is this mafia motivated?
Hell, how is this even mafia favored?

But it's nice to see you are actively combating an active thread full of posting by not posting yourself. PROTOWN!

[quote]
Not true last time I played with him he played as shitty as he does as scum but he was town.
Still deserves a lynch obv, but it ain't that easy.

[quote]
Yeah you remarked on the "bad" atmosphere and you didn't even try to change it. Instead do nothing, yay, protown.
So either you thought the atmosphere was actually fine, or you were happy with it being bad.
Which is it?


[quote]
Considering you are completely misrepresenting a post of his, I don't think you have any position at all to call people bad.

[quote]
Because there's a 75% chance he's town and only a 25% he's scum?
It's simple numbers.


would lynch BC.

[quote]
^horrible shitflinging
stahp plz


-BC claims SK here-


Yeah let's just lynch BC.

Or Kurumi.


Please answer the bolded part. IE where is this information located. I can't find mafia team # in the OP

It always baffles me when people ask this.
16 players means 4 scum.

he's obviously trying to look like a terrible townie because obviously a townie wouldn't know basic math.
RIGHT?!?!??!1

Hey Dandel.
Why would BC troll now when he's essentially basing everything he's done on the fact that Skater is trolling?

Well, because he's scum and not good enough as scum to fake contributions properly.
Basically.

Then does his recent explanation of 'when it doesn't explicitly say' occur to you as being likely?

Also fuck all these role teases and shit I wish it didn't help scum to know what these roles actually did so I could ask IM SO CURIOUSSSS

So the fact that apparently Skater TRIED to get shot at night means there's some sort of reflect/protection/immunity involved? And the fact that Geript knows about it means he is the guy who wrote it. Given he was included in the lovetapping this probably makes sense.

No not at all.

He's crying that if there's an SK it's not EXACTLY 75%, so even if it's still 70%, clearly it's still totally bad for town amirite?

It's stupid and irrelevant sematics and a terrible excuse to cling to his "opinion"


Semantics? You used clear math as an absolute. Go fuck yourself. If the hosts haven't revealed a number you can easily say "it is likely 75% / 25%"

Or some nonsense but using an absolute with hidden information implies knowledge town don't have.

"hurr durr it's hidden information so I have to be town and you have to be scum because I'm acting clueless as if i never played mafia before"

Actually no you don't even have the balls to call anybody scum, you just attack "anti-town" things.
Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich is what scum do. Attacking anti-town instead of scum.
huhuhuhuhuhuhuh

Also you lied, I never said it was EXACTLY 75/25


you quoted the numbers and said it was simple math. You then called me a troll for asking how you got said numbers as if I must be crazy to not have them. Given how sure of yourself you were its an absolute. If you didn't phrase it the way you did or respond to my question the way you did then I would say you are right it wasn't an absolute. However your behaviour indicates otherwise.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 20:19 GMT
#441
On June 23 2013 05:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:11 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:10 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:07 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:07 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:01 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:58 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:54 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:52 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
[quote]

go for it, no hosts are around to activate it thus we wait. You aren't dead until they post.


Well since I am thinking it's faked to try and get me to reveal more.....I will not be revealing any information. Honestly my reads are not good because it's day 1, killing me because of a poor fos on you is very strange. I would not have been able to get you lynched anyways.


its not your FoS you tard. Its you actively lying/trolling. Dont like it? Don't troll and lie.

I don't care if your reads are good or bad. Don't post em with 0 reasoning. Then don't actively lie and make shit up when under pressure.


LOL. I trolled when everyone was trolling. When people started being serious I stopped trolling. I never lied.

So players should all just hide in corners and never post their reads? That's a good way to prevent town from giving their opinions to eachother.


What? I said dont post without reasonings. If you think x is town or x is mafia, why?

The reasons you have for why someone is or isn't something is how other players can better base their own read on you -_-

If i just generically post a list of who I think is town or mafia. What fucking information does that give you with no reasoning behind it? Dick fucking all.


I don't think you understand how day 1's work


I don't think you understand how this game works.

clearly the game works like this:
do nothing
tunnel a townie for no reason
shoot a townie with the same reasoning you tunneled the townie for

genius.


For no reason? So you view someone posting shit with 0 reasoning behind it then making up bullshit reasons for said previous shit, then saying "luls jk guys none of it was legit" is no reason? Jesus christ.

I don't see how it makes him scum.
How does it make him scum BC?


How does it make him town?

Why do you want someone who is town playing like this? Please, enlighten me as to how what he did should be acceptable town play.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 20:30 GMT
#450
On June 23 2013 05:23 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:17 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:10 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:59 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
[quote]
It always baffles me when people ask this.
16 players means 4 scum.

he's obviously trying to look like a terrible townie because obviously a townie wouldn't know basic math.
RIGHT?!?!??!1

Hey Dandel.
Why would BC troll now when he's essentially basing everything he's done on the fact that Skater is trolling?

Well, because he's scum and not good enough as scum to fake contributions properly.
Basically.

Then does his recent explanation of 'when it doesn't explicitly say' occur to you as being likely?

Also fuck all these role teases and shit I wish it didn't help scum to know what these roles actually did so I could ask IM SO CURIOUSSSS

So the fact that apparently Skater TRIED to get shot at night means there's some sort of reflect/protection/immunity involved? And the fact that Geript knows about it means he is the guy who wrote it. Given he was included in the lovetapping this probably makes sense.

No not at all.

He's crying that if there's an SK it's not EXACTLY 75%, so even if it's still 70%, clearly it's still totally bad for town amirite?

It's stupid and irrelevant sematics and a terrible excuse to cling to his "opinion"


Semantics? You used clear math as an absolute. Go fuck yourself. If the hosts haven't revealed a number you can easily say "it is likely 75% / 25%"

Or some nonsense but using an absolute with hidden information implies knowledge town don't have.

"hurr durr it's hidden information so I have to be town and you have to be scum because I'm acting clueless as if i never played mafia before"

Actually no you don't even have the balls to call anybody scum, you just attack "anti-town" things.
Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich is what scum do. Attacking anti-town instead of scum.
huhuhuhuhuhuhuh

Also you lied, I never said it was EXACTLY 75/25


you quoted the numbers and said it was simple math. You then called me a troll for asking how you got said numbers as if I must be crazy to not have them. Given how sure of yourself you were its an absolute. If you didn't phrase it the way you did or respond to my question the way you did then I would say you are right it wasn't an absolute. However your behaviour indicates otherwise.

If it was absolute I would have said it was absolute.
You're the one blatantly putting words I never said in my mouth. (which is called lying btw.)

Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:19 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:11 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:10 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:07 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:07 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:01 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:58 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 04:54 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
[quote]

its not your FoS you tard. Its you actively lying/trolling. Dont like it? Don't troll and lie.

I don't care if your reads are good or bad. Don't post em with 0 reasoning. Then don't actively lie and make shit up when under pressure.


LOL. I trolled when everyone was trolling. When people started being serious I stopped trolling. I never lied.

So players should all just hide in corners and never post their reads? That's a good way to prevent town from giving their opinions to eachother.


What? I said dont post without reasonings. If you think x is town or x is mafia, why?

The reasons you have for why someone is or isn't something is how other players can better base their own read on you -_-

If i just generically post a list of who I think is town or mafia. What fucking information does that give you with no reasoning behind it? Dick fucking all.


I don't think you understand how day 1's work


I don't think you understand how this game works.

clearly the game works like this:
do nothing
tunnel a townie for no reason
shoot a townie with the same reasoning you tunneled the townie for

genius.


For no reason? So you view someone posting shit with 0 reasoning behind it then making up bullshit reasons for said previous shit, then saying "luls jk guys none of it was legit" is no reason? Jesus christ.

I don't see how it makes him scum.
How does it make him scum BC?


How does it make him town?

Why do you want someone who is town playing like this? Please, enlighten me as to how what he did should be acceptable town play.

See that's what I'm saying.

You can't even explain why he would be scum.
You're shooting him for being "anti-town" which like THE most easy and convenient excuse for scum because you don't need to explain a false scumread, which also means you won't be wrong, so you can pretend to be smart while blatantly shooting townies.


as much as I hate using it as an example go look at LXI. I as town, actively pushed people who were actively anti town. Why? Because I thought they were scum for it. I recognize day 1 skater could easily be a douchebag trolly town. However I am sick of dealing with players like that in games and finally have a gun to at least remove one cancer from the game.

#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 20:32 GMT
#452
On June 23 2013 05:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:21 s0Lstice wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:15 s0Lstice wrote:
WoS,

you are suggesting that BC, aware of his meta, is impersonating his town meta (losing temper) for the purposes of manipulation?

If so, how is this more likely than the simple explanation that 'BC is playing to his meta.'

Remember Les Mafia?
That's how.


The reason meta works at all is because people play to it without realizing it. If meta was manipulable i.e. I know my meta and can therefore use it to confuse people...then meta would break down entirely.

I think you believe what you are saying though, so I don't care so much about how correct I think your view on it is.

You really think something this obvious that people recognize BC for is something he'd do without realizing it? This isn't a subtle tell we're talking about here like misspelling words or using certain phrases. Meta is completely manipulable on a grand scale; it's the subtle things that actually make meta reads useful. I found it particularly easy to play to my town meta on all the obvious points that people recognized me for, but I can think of a couple things I definitely did completely differently that game that nobody picked up on that would have gotten me nailed.


Tell me this. If I am scum and you think I am faking my town meta just answer me this. Why would I bother shooting someone I think is actively fucking with the thread when its far easier to sit back and let him be a fucktard? Why would I not wait until someone appeared everyone wanted dead and shoot them, or just hold off and wait and strike at a more advantageous moment?

I honestly don't care if you think I am scum or not, but arguing based on the fact I can change my own meta while not accounting for the rest of the things that should be accounted for is odd.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 20:36 GMT
#455
On June 23 2013 05:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
BC prove how LXI is an example?
I don't remember you pushing Kush until he was one of the very few in the game left.
I am well aware you rail against shitposting but as I've already said I don't personally take your meta as good evidence here because you are obviously aware of it. Maybe you will be able to convince me if there's something I'm missing.



Yamato, Palmar, Kush.

#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1928
GuemChi 1396
NotJumperer 144
910 74
Bale 34
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Terrorterran 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
taco 476
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King51
Other Games
summit1g8000
Doublelift1818
JimRising 601
C9.Mang0367
PiGStarcraft293
WinterStarcraft269
Maynarde122
Coldzera 41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1010
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo713
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 26m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 26m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.