• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:57
CEST 08:57
KST 15:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6271 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 All
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 04:28 GMT
#3583
On July 03 2013 13:26 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 13:23 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 03 2013 13:19 gonzaw wrote:
On July 03 2013 13:14 austinmcc wrote:
Even then, it might have worked. I had planned to force you to target your ability onto crossfire the NRA member, making you kill yourself. That was the only way around it I could think of.


You could force someone to use his ability? wtf lol

Seriously. It didn't actually kill anyone this game, but screw that role. "Oh, you targeted me, you're dead now, and you can also be bussed onto me" is some bullshit once the person looks townie.


You talking about NRA member or your own role?

If you are talking about NRA member then maybe yes it's OP (in this type of game at least). Like I said I threw random abilities in like 10 minutes, I didn't have time to think about balance

So you spent all your time on the non mafia portion of the role (which was very fun btw), and not the actual mafia portion of the role? lol


Yes



>_>

Well it made the game awesome when we communicated in code lol. Even though I messed it up and still knew what you were talking about, it probably gave kita and austin a lot to worry about. I don't know of any other way we could have pulled that off.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 04:31 GMT
#3585
On July 03 2013 13:29 gonzaw wrote:
Yeah that felt awesome as well

I had hoped it would have made more of an impact so we could go "FUCK YEAH" afterwards

It almost did. I mean we knew what the safest plan was to guarantee us multiple chances at victory and we went for it.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 14:02 GMT
#3593
This is what happened.

Original Message From [UoN]Sentinel:
Yeah, dec put it in the spreadsheet

Show nested quote +
Original Message From Crossfire99:
you did get my action to roleblock xata correct?

Original Message From [UoN]Sentinel:
Yes.

Original Message From Crossfire99:
ARe there rolelbock notifications?


I then thought is was an elaborate ploy to mislynch me and win the game, so that's why I was so gung ho about it. I was pretty sure if we mislynched we lost, so that's why I pushed it so hard. Sorry, looking back now, I obviously wish I took a step back and thought about it more, but I didn't.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 14:09 GMT
#3595
On July 03 2013 23:05 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 23:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
This is what happened.

Original Message From [UoN]Sentinel:
Yeah, dec put it in the spreadsheet

Original Message From Crossfire99:
you did get my action to roleblock xata correct?

Original Message From [UoN]Sentinel:
Yes.

Original Message From Crossfire99:
ARe there rolelbock notifications?


I then thought is was an elaborate ploy to mislynch me and win the game, so that's why I was so gung ho about it. I was pretty sure if we mislynched we lost, so that's why I pushed it so hard. Sorry, looking back now, I obviously wish I took a step back and thought about it more, but I didn't.


That was probably host mis-communication. I didn't know sentinel had sent that PM and I don't send notification messages unless its specified in the role/ability.

Yeah, I realized after this instance and when I kept sending more pms and getting completely different answers lol. Don't worry about it, though. I know how hard hosting a crazy themed game can be. You guys did a great job!
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 14:49 GMT
#3599
On July 03 2013 23:44 Xatalos wrote:
ALTHOUGH!!!

I did clearly ask in the thread for host confirmation about this mess. What we got were two opposite answers by two different hosts ("no" by deconduo and "yes" by Sentinel). This could all have easily been resolved, and somewhat likely my death avoided, if it had been just made clear in the thread as I requested to begin with.

Hosts pls

(PS. I would have repeatedly demanded the situation to be resolved in the thread if I hadn't been AFK for that crucial time. Thus, I am also to blame for being AFK, although less than the hosts for contradicting each other IMO.)

(PS+. Otherwise good job hosts, but this one failure *might* have caused town to lose. I hope I don't sound too much like geript now, I'm just.... Sad, I guess. Since I wrongly suspected Crossfire99 and he wrongly suspected and pushed me to death.)

The hosts did clarify. It just happened to be after your death unfortunately.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 18:07 GMT
#3616
Noooooooooooooo! I should have chosen option 2 for event E. I would have gotten a casino ticket and won the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prev 1 16 17 18 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 64
NotJumperer 56
sorry 56
Bale 35
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto205
League of Legends
JimRising 555
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Other Games
summit1g7972
Coldzera 728
WinterStarcraft414
ceh9383
C9.Mang0301
NeuroSwarm106
Sick96
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick608
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2283
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo884
• Stunt390
• Jankos291
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 3m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 3m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 3m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.