• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:20
CEST 08:20
KST 15:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8804 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 43 Next All
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 01:01 GMT
#2123
On June 28 2013 09:57 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 09:53 gonzaw wrote:
On June 28 2013 09:49 geript wrote:
I <3 Gonzawga


Why can't scum and town get along like this in all games?
We are all human people! Both town and scum! We can be together!


Say no to Alignism. If you are town or scum you don't deserve to be treated differently.

Occupy Lynch 2013
Is your campaign pro and anti-bear?


This is unbearable austin, please I can't bear you talking about your bears again.
I'm bear-y disappointed in you, I could claw your face off

Also, there's no reason to make BC choose BC. Make Xfire choose BC, but make BC choose Medic
gonzaw+medic is what we really want. Therefore give those 2 options to the guys that won't really fuck up or aren't scum

Give dandel and Xfire BC+vig in whatever order.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 01:04 GMT
#2128
On June 28 2013 10:02 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 09:58 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 28 2013 09:57 austinmcc wrote:
On June 28 2013 09:53 gonzaw wrote:
On June 28 2013 09:49 geript wrote:
I <3 Gonzawga


Why can't scum and town get along like this in all games?
We are all human people! Both town and scum! We can be together!


Say no to Alignism. If you are town or scum you don't deserve to be treated differently.

Occupy Lynch 2013
Is your campaign pro and anti-bear?


What all is entailed with your bears yo.
I need to de-bear everyone alive at endgame.


Hello 3rd party
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 01:07 GMT
#2132
On June 28 2013 10:03 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 10:01 gonzaw wrote:
On June 28 2013 09:57 austinmcc wrote:
On June 28 2013 09:53 gonzaw wrote:
On June 28 2013 09:49 geript wrote:
I <3 Gonzawga


Why can't scum and town get along like this in all games?
We are all human people! Both town and scum! We can be together!


Say no to Alignism. If you are town or scum you don't deserve to be treated differently.

Occupy Lynch 2013
Is your campaign pro and anti-bear?


This is unbearable austin, please I can't bear you talking about your bears again.
I'm bear-y disappointed in you, I could claw your face off

Also, there's no reason to make BC choose BC. Make Xfire choose BC, but make BC choose Medic
gonzaw+medic is what we really want. Therefore give those 2 options to the guys that won't really fuck up or aren't scum

Give dandel and Xfire BC+vig in whatever order.


To be honest, I like picking my own name from the list -_- makes me feel more secure


But you are not supposed to do anything with it :/

On June 28 2013 10:01 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 09:52 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Geript. Are you mad I checked you?

Not in the slightest. It's a minor ripple in the plan, but not a real issue. To be honest, after how badly you fucked up the last game I'm very surprised that you didn't do it N2.


Well, BC will surely fuck up this N3
Oh, I mean fuck something up, and that something will be your scumbuddies

.....I'm joking! Town-scum love everybody! Peace and love, Detective and Godfather, Goon and Vanilla.

Geript....can you make me a drawing now?
Pleasssee? :3

gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 01:09 GMT
#2134
On June 28 2013 10:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Geript time to start policy lynching you in future games.
<3

In other news, I remember being really damn sure Xatalos is scum #4.
I don't want to derail the efforts regarding stuff that's actually going on, but if I were to come up with a convincing case (with the possibility of course that it is wrong one way or the other), what would it mean for the rest of the day and town's efforts?

I really don't want to mess with whatever people are trying to do here and I have to be honest, I haven't been following all the crazy role shit 100%.


You are asking us if making a case on scum will be bad for town?

....well, OF COURSE ITS FUCKING BAD FOR TOWN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?


JEESUSS
Like, you are worse than Sk8, YOU ARE WORSE THAN SKATER8 DO YOU REALIZE THAT?
You want to make a case.....on someone you think is scum. DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING INSANELY STUPID THAT SOUNDS?
Like...what's going on in your head man? Like really I should ask for a 10-game ban for you once this game ends for christ's sake.
Godhammit dude. ARRGGGHH I can't believe what some people do in these games, it just fucking baffles me.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 01:10 GMT
#2135
Yeah WOS....make the case lol -_-

On June 28 2013 10:09 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 10:05 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
what happens if you visit someone who doesn't have a bear?
Don't think that's an option. Pretty sure everyone (possibly excluding me) has a bear.

If you find ... whatever the most recent other PTP game was, I created a similar bonus win con.


If you need to de-bear players it's not a bonus win con.
Guess what it's called? A regular win con.
You know, like win cons 3rd parties have
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 01:12 GMT
#2137
It's a joke dude lol
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 01:24 GMT
#2140
Wait a minute....WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SWORD?

I want one.

Also the handle is invisible....so there's that (or is it white? Huh....interesting dilemma you produced there geript)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 01:31 GMT
#2142
Don't worry geript, it's pretty in its own way.

You gave me music, you gave me art.
You only need to give me a town win, and I'll give you my heart!

Can you do that for me geript? <3

;w;
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 01:37 GMT
#2145
I knew you could do it geript!

Now I need kita to do the same.
You can ask him to do that, right geript?

Would you do that tiny tiny thing for me, geript? ;w;
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 01:43 GMT
#2148
;_;

I thought what we had is special
You break my heart ;w;
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 01:44 GMT
#2149
On June 28 2013 10:42 geript wrote:
I drew you 2 pretty pikatures. WHY YOU NO DRAW FOR ME? YOU NO LUV YOUR LUVEBOTTON BACK?


My fellow townies don't let me draw.
They call it "shitting up the thread". If they catch me doing that they will kill me!

Let's run away! Away far from these houses! Then we can draw together, forever! ;w;
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 01:54 GMT
#2152
[image loading]

That's you, wubbywove!

Now, wait a little bit so I tell Susan I'm going on a "field trip", and we are set to go, my love!

gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 02:13 GMT
#2164
Don't you threaten my wubbywove Sentinel!

It is war! En guard!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 03:11 GMT
#2168
kita, would you be so kind to sing me a song and draw me a pretty picture?

if you do i'll totes believe you are survivor, i pinky swear it!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 03:16 GMT
#2171


You can still sing me a song!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 03:19 GMT
#2174
kita, I don't see "PTP 4: Demon's Run" in you 5K blog

You should edit it in, and please explain how you managed to work with your awesome scumbuddies to play this awesomely!
Please post their names, you see, I have a bad memory and I don't want to search the game itself to see who you were scum with. Silly me!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 03:48 GMT
#2178
I'm sorry lord kita

Please edit in how you managed to survive until end-game as pro-town survivor, and managed to fool scum into thinking you were one of them, and then edit in how in the middle of D3 you revealed this master plan and lead a wagon against the 4th scum and then you won with town.
I'd like to know what lesson you learnt from that
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 04:05 GMT
#2182
I WILL AVENGE YOU GERIPT!

I won't be turned to the host side of the force! NEVER! No matter how much you try!

I'll never join you!

gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 04:13 GMT
#2183
Wow Xfire, thanks for inventing the role mechanic that will lose us the game -_-

So...hmm.....fuck it I'm going to sleep.


So you mean that, imagine kita has the TARDIS, and hasn't done anything with it.
Now imagine BC day vigs kita.
You say that kita will be protected, or will bus himself with someone else, even when he did NOTHING with the TARDIS yet? Or what?

Can someone pass the TARDIS to someone even if they die that cycle (i.e to lynch)? Can you use the TARDIS even if you have no reason to use it (i.e can you activate the "vet" ability even if nobody shoots you, or activate the bus-drive ability even if it's never executed, etc)?

Hmm, I'll have to think about letting you keep the Rubber Duck. The only other alternative (unless you want shitty Mason Phone I don't even know why I put it there I was in a hurry lol) is you getting pardoner, and that doesn't really help us much (if you NEED to use pardoner so scum doesn't force a lynch on a townie....we already lost).
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 04:38 GMT
#2185
Okay, I think I get it, so these are the options:

1)Player X has TARDIS, already activated bus and busses player X with player Z. Then WHENEVER player X is shot, player Z dies, and viceversa
2)Player X has TARDIS, already activated vet ability. Then WHENEVER he's shot he's protected
3)Player X has TARDIS, doesn't do anything. He is shot. He instantly is given the choice to either bus himself or use the vet ability. Once he chooses, that action takes place.

Am I correct?
If so .... it's kind of weirdly imbalanced. Like...if the guy CHOOSES to use it, then yes, if anything happens to him later it should protect him (options [1] and [2]). But if he doesn't use it, he shouldn't be given a walkthrough on how to survive that KP/whatever and stuff. If he didn't use the TARDIS yet then fuck him he should have used it before.

I kind of regret not saving Kurumi last night. Seemed so obvious in hindsight, he had the TARDIS and the ability to create inventors. Sadly the TARDIS was a huge WTF to me by that time.


Someone please tell me who made kita's role
Also, maybe we could double check the correctness of the claims, to see if Xata really could have made himself the role, etc. I think figuring out whom solstice made the role to could be important (to determine who may be lying about what, etc).
I just didn't want my invention to die

Acro's "everybody claim who they made role to" idea he had back in D1 doesn't seem so bad now, does it?
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 114
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3906
Mong 80
sorry 34
ToSsGirL 11
Noble 10
Icarus 8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King161
Other Games
summit1g8055
WinterStarcraft609
C9.Mang0268
Sick156
ceh9126
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• StrangeGG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Lourlo1020
• Stunt402
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 40m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.