• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:57
CEST 08:57
KST 15:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6228 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:47 GMT
#3384
On July 03 2013 06:44 austinmcc wrote:
FIRST: I TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO FRIGGIN' LYNCH ME ALL GAME. FOUR DAYS AND YOU GO AND TRY TO LYNCH ME ON THREE OF EM. NOT COOL

SECOND: Sorry Kita. I didn't think I could get the joint win if you were anti-town, had to play it this way.

THIRD:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 06:18 gonzaw wrote:
Well, come on Xfire, flip a coin between Vetting yourself and Medic'ing me and give it to hosts
Austin you flip the coin as well so we can get this over with

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS?

I'm scum. I play the mindgames. You're town. You don't play mindgames. I need a moment to figure all this out and I have family stuff. If you guys hadn't gone talking about 80% and whatever, I would have been able to choose right away. I need a moment I think, because I put so much work into yesterday and I don't want to throw it away on something obvious that I'm missing

Dude, we were right to lynch you. You were scum. The only days we shouldn't have lynched you were when we lynched geript and kita lol.

I got time, but not much time, so don't take too long.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:48 GMT
#3385
On July 03 2013 06:46 austinmcc wrote:
Hey, what power did you use last night? Bus driver right? On gonzaw <--> kita?

If you'd been NRA, gonzaw would be dead.
If you'd been medic/vet, those wouldn't be options today, and you'd have killed me and friggin lost the game.

Don't worry about it
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:50 GMT
#3388
gonzaw, don't tell austin anything lol. I'm saying this just in case you decide to reveal what you know to get to 40 pages of filter.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:52 GMT
#3390
On July 03 2013 06:50 austinmcc wrote:
btw, I dunno if you asked to find out or not, but factional KP isn't delivered.

You guys voted for kita, so I will let you in on that little tidbit. If you NRA tonight, you lose, because no single person visits and delivers the KP.

I know I'm mafia, but you can ask hosts to confirm this.

Cool, how bout this, I'll tell you something if you get the mods to confirm that no one has the TARDIS? Gonzaw do you have the TARDIS?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:54 GMT
#3396
gonzaw you can talk about bears by yourself.

Actually Austin, what's the deal with these bears you gotta remove?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:55 GMT
#3399
On July 03 2013 06:54 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 06:50 Crossfire99 wrote:
gonzaw, don't tell austin anything lol. I'm saying this just in case you decide to reveal what you know to get to 40 pages of filter.


actually in the state im in right now i am not sure i WONT slip something lollololol

well, let's put it this way. If you do say something you aren't supposed to say we know who to blame this loss on lol
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:57 GMT
#3402
austin let me know when you send in your action. I already sent in mine.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:59 GMT
#3406
On July 03 2013 06:57 gonzaw wrote:
i already sent mine as well. I visited austin.
that was the plan, right xfire?

yeah sure.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:05 GMT
#3411
On July 03 2013 07:04 austinmcc wrote:
Hold on hold on. I'm working on this.

Can't believe you made me think he was all of those things, and then told me he could only use one at a time.

You want a hint austin? I'll give it you cause I can't be here forever lol.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:09 GMT
#3420
On July 03 2013 07:06 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 07:05 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 03 2013 07:04 austinmcc wrote:
Hold on hold on. I'm working on this.

Can't believe you made me think he was all of those things, and then told me he could only use one at a time.

You want a hint austin? I'll give it you cause I can't be here forever lol.

you're more than welcome to gimme a hint

I won't trust it, but hint away.

Eh, nevermind. After typing that out, that would not have been a good idea to tell you lol.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:10 GMT
#3423
On July 03 2013 07:09 austinmcc wrote:
I hate you guys so much right now. Why don't you let mafia win?

Because we're town. Seriously though, I need to go in like 20 minutes, so I wanna hurry this up.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:11 GMT
#3428
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:13 GMT
#3431
cool, what's that do?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:15 GMT
#3437
Uh...
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:16 GMT
#3438
##Vote: austinmcc
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:21 GMT
#3441
On July 03 2013 07:17 austinmcc wrote:
Night actions. Unless you've got a vote steal, our days are just no lynches.

Can we end the day with a NL?

You sure NRA doesn't kill you. I don't believe you now cause I don't know how I can kill you otherwise cause I got no kp lol.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:22 GMT
#3444
On July 03 2013 07:21 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 07:16 Crossfire99 wrote:
##Vote: austinmcc


Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 07:14 deconduo wrote:
It is now Day 5. No voting today, instead send in actions as if it was night.


Oops didn't read that.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:25 GMT
#3446
On July 03 2013 07:23 austinmcc wrote:
Even if NRA worked, I don't think it would matter. But I have to finish off the game to meet extra win cons, and need to actually kill you rather than have it end 1-1 before I've de-beared you.

Oh, so just explain this debear stuff cause I'm confused and apparently dead.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:28 GMT
#3448
Well that's a lame way to end the game. GG. Gotta go for the de-bearing.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 22:30 GMT
#3451
On July 03 2013 07:29 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 07:28 Crossfire99 wrote:
Well that's a lame way to end the game. GG. Gotta go for the de-bearing.

It's lame, but good lord was I afraid of NRA shennanies.

Just shoot me now and and end this game. It's too depressing now...ugh...
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 64
NotJumperer 56
sorry 56
Bale 35
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto205
League of Legends
JimRising 555
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Other Games
summit1g7972
Coldzera 728
WinterStarcraft414
ceh9383
C9.Mang0301
NeuroSwarm106
Sick96
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick608
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2283
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo884
• Stunt390
• Jankos291
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 3m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 3m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 3m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.