• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:57
CEST 15:57
KST 22:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8842 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:03 GMT
#3319
lol gonzaw, we procrastinated way too much on that lynch
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:04 GMT
#3324
sorry, if you were actually a true survivor kita.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:04 GMT
#3325
On July 03 2013 06:04 gonzaw wrote:
Well Xfire, why did you show up so late? >_>

i was here, i was waiting for you to switch lol?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:07 GMT
#3326
On July 03 2013 05:56 Crossfire99 wrote:
i'm here

On July 03 2013 05:56 Crossfire99 wrote:
what we doing?

On July 03 2013 05:59 Crossfire99 wrote:
gonzaw, we got 2 minutes. What are we doing lol?

On July 03 2013 05:59 Crossfire99 wrote:
gonzaw?

On July 03 2013 06:01 Crossfire99 wrote:
gonzaw you voting austin?

Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:08 GMT
#3330
On July 03 2013 06:07 gonzaw wrote:
But you came here like 3 minutes before the lynch lol
I was here sine like 20-30 minutes before it

I wouldn't risk 100% losing this game by switching at :59, and you not seeing the vote so you keep your vote on kita while I have it on austin! (i.e NL)

Yeah, sorry I got pulled away and I couldn't help it lol. There was nothing i could do about that.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:09 GMT
#3332
On July 03 2013 06:08 kitaman27 wrote:
I'm shooting both of you at any possible opportunity in any future game from now on.

It's your prerogative. I won't hold it against you. It's just a game.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:09 GMT
#3335
On July 03 2013 06:08 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 06:08 kitaman27 wrote:
I'm shooting both of you at any possible opportunity in any future game from now on.

Bwahahahahahahahaha, you're dead.

I mean...


So what is your guess acro. What is kita? A true survivor?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:10 GMT
#3338
On July 03 2013 06:09 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
You are considered an Anti-Town force.


lol

not 3rd party anti-town my ass.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:12 GMT
#3341
I'm glad I'm not going crazy. I was so right too lol.

Feeding on the time energy from the TARDIS would make you immensely powerful.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:13 GMT
#3344
Well kita, now you can update the mafia database with the first ever 3rd party anti town survivor.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:14 GMT
#3347
On July 03 2013 06:12 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 06:11 gonzaw wrote:
Can we make nights 1 hour long and days 1 hour long as well? I kind of want this game to end today


As per the nightpost, cycles will last as long as it takes for people to send in actions or vote. This can be 1 minute cycles if you guys hurry :D

I'm down for this. I just want to know when austin gets here, so we can finish this.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:14 GMT
#3349
On July 03 2013 06:13 gonzaw wrote:
Like...you guys realize what would have happened had we lynched austin, and we lost?

Like......I dont' know what I would have done......really.
I might have done crazy shit, I might have resigned from mafia, go live at the Alps and shit in a bottle

Gonzaw, I would have laughed and then cried myself to sleep tonight.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:21 GMT
#3358
On July 03 2013 06:15 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 06:14 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 03 2013 06:13 gonzaw wrote:
Like...you guys realize what would have happened had we lynched austin, and we lost?

Like......I dont' know what I would have done......really.
I might have done crazy shit, I might have resigned from mafia, go live at the Alps and shit in a bottle

Gonzaw, I would have laughed and then cried myself to sleep tonight.


I'm putting a lot of effort to not break down right now based on the shit that had already happened before

I would most likely disappear for a while from the mafia scene, and I mean it
(not that it would be too hard to do, with being busy with uni/work and shit)

I'm just glad I'm not going crazy. I keep on telling myself that I will base all my decisions based on people's play and not host stuff or role stuff. I mean after WLIIA, Parallel World, and now this game, sheesh.

Honestly, by the time that lynched rolled around, I just didn't care who I voted for. I had enough of arguing with you and kita. I felt like a reverse kingmaker and just had to decide who to make lose.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:26 GMT
#3365
On July 03 2013 06:22 gonzaw wrote:
Like seriously, austin if town wins this game you should be town MVP, had you not come up with that shit we would have lost so fucking bad (although well...I guess Xfire was still on kita's tail I suppose)

Yeah, I'd give austin props for persevering and not giving up even though he was a confirmed scummer. And yes I did do a little though you were wearing me down and basically had me not caring at the end. I mean I really couldn't trust what either kita or austin said. Ugh that was difficult.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:26 GMT
#3366
On July 03 2013 06:26 gonzaw wrote:
come on austin I don't have all day

well, I could strive for the 40 page filter I guess

That's what I thought you were doing lol.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:31 GMT
#3371
On July 03 2013 06:29 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 06:29 gonzaw wrote:
once postgame happens i won't discuss anything about this game

I will discuss shit about roles, inventions and stuff thoug (i.e the only time I had fun this game), but not this game...not ever


Well this seems kind of nihilist.

i will discuss about the game most likely

probably not today though (if the game ends today)

lol. I actually want to nominate this game for so many mafia awards right now.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:33 GMT
#3374
lolololololol. I was so right it's not even funny.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:33 GMT
#3375
gonzaw, why'd you make me doubt myself? lol jk. His role is the 1st of its kind.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:34 GMT
#3378
On July 03 2013 06:32 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 06:25 gonzaw wrote:
kita role:
Feeding on the time energy from the TARDIS would make you immensely powerful


Yeah...so how about telling us how powerful he would have gotten? Or maybe even kita didn't know that shit?


Also see austin kita didn't RB BC, you better tell geript to check his contact lenses next time


He was bulletproof after feeding on the TARDIS, so yeah you guys would have 100% lost. I would have ended the game right there :D

Could he have won with scum?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:42 GMT
#3381
Austin, where are you?
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1441
WardiTV804
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5987
Bisu 2843
Jaedong 1158
EffOrt 498
Horang2 478
Mini 450
actioN 273
Larva 250
ZerO 224
ggaemo 215
[ Show more ]
Mind 101
Yoon 87
Pusan 82
Sharp 66
Snow 66
hero 65
Shinee 64
Bale 52
Hyun 52
Barracks 50
Dewaltoss 46
ToSsGirL 37
sorry 29
Sacsri 18
scan(afreeca) 18
Trap 15
NaDa 14
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 8
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4497
qojqva2213
Dendi1112
Counter-Strike
markeloff171
Other Games
olofmeister1002
hiko893
B2W.Neo667
Lowko327
crisheroes287
DeMusliM243
Pyrionflax203
XBOCT197
Livibee163
Hui .161
Liquid`VortiX149
QueenE87
Mew2King50
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV730
League of Legends
• Nemesis2306
• Jankos2018
• TFBlade579
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 4m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.