• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:46
CEST 14:46
KST 21:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8792 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 43 Next All
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 00:08 GMT
#1884
Unless I or BC get a vig gun and we shoot kita I guess
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 00:11 GMT
#1887
Oh....I won't be able to be 12 hours into N2 to use an ability if austin gives it to me...
...fuck

Hmm...maybe I could though, I dunno., if I have spare time to browse on my phone
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 00:14 GMT
#1888
Why? Why does a PTP game have to be like this?

I thought a game like this was supposed to be fun ;_;
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 00:15 GMT
#1890
Well, maybe you don't care about town as much as I do
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 00:58 GMT
#1891
Ahh, the difficult choice of inventing something useless butcreative and fun, or something boring that helps town.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 01:42 GMT
#1892
Or...I could just make a creative, fun and useful to town invention...

..hehe...

...hehehe...

.....he

Wait...now I want to invent another thing.
WHAT DO I DO I HAVE ALL THESE IDEAS AARRHHHGG
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 01:59 GMT
#1894
Xfire, please tell me the name of the item you got, if you got any (and tell me which option you chose)
(regarding the story in the Central Station with Roshi the White-Haired Mohawk Rastafari Underworld Lord)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 02:00 GMT
#1895
On June 27 2013 10:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
Make something a tree stump can use!!


Tree sap?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 02:26 GMT
#1897
Don't worry...I'll know what I'll be doing...
...please don't cream yourselves once you find out...but I'll understand if you do

BC, watch and learn
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 02:28 GMT
#1898
Kurumi, tonight maybe you could try bussing a townie you think will bite the bullet (but won't get medic'ed) with someone like austin/Xatalos/Xfire (to make scum shoot themselves hopefully).

But...tread carefully, and wisely
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 02:28 GMT
#1899
On June 27 2013 09:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 09:14 gonzaw wrote:
Why? Why does a PTP game have to be like this?

I thought a game like this was supposed to be fun ;_;

Y U gotta complain so much
I'm havin' fun


Now I'm having fun again!
Thanks Kurumi!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 02:32 GMT
#1901
Hmm...Xfire I don't really trust you right now.
Please:
1)Respond to my questions
2)Guys,so what do you think we could "force" Xfire to do, to benefit town the maximum, even if we are not sure about Xfire's alignment (and he could easily be scum)?
Basically, "force" him to do something that helps town, and if he doesn't he's confirmed scum, and we can 100% know whether he did it or not.
I'm thinking about making him RB kita, but if both are scum kita can fake-claim RB and Xfire can use the busdriver/KP/etc on anyone of his choice
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 02:33 GMT
#1902
On June 27 2013 11:29 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 10:42 gonzaw wrote:
Or...I could just make a creative, fun and useful to town invention...

..hehe...

...hehehe...

.....he

Wait...now I want to invent another thing.
WHAT DO I DO I HAVE ALL THESE IDEAS AARRHHHGG

listcheck baby


Pfff those are like baby-inventor-steps, I don't need that basic shit.

Allayloo!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 02:35 GMT
#1903
Also if you refer to Aperture Mafia's listcheck (Nisani did) that's insanely OP and I doubt deconduo will let me do it (it can basically confirm all remaining anti-town in a single go...like it did in that game)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 02:37 GMT
#1905
Listcheck is kinda cheating though...

...

Can I invent a DT Listcheck?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 03:57 GMT
#1906
Whatever, see you tomorrow guys
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 04:11 GMT
#1907
You know, fuck this shit I'll make you a listcheck....
...but it's not what you may expect
...maybe...
...maybe not...
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 04:14 GMT
#1908
EBWOP:

By "you" I didn't mean Kurumi in particular
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 04:28 GMT
#1909
BOOOOORING

This might be my last time on this planet and nobody is doing anything.
Well tough titties
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 05:41 GMT
#1913
y u say that?
now you are gonna die tonight

CROOOOSFIIIIIIRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

*sigh* fine I'm going to sleep.

In town we trust
Respect
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1344
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 275
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56985
Calm 3717
Shuttle 3488
FanTaSy 1578
Bisu 1516
firebathero 367
Stork 333
Mini 286
Hyuk 271
Rush 250
[ Show more ]
Soma 246
EffOrt 230
Zeus 226
Soulkey 178
actioN 157
Last 150
Light 145
ZerO 131
Snow 112
Dewaltoss 67
Mong 66
Killer 65
Barracks 54
Pusan 49
hero 42
JYJ 42
PianO 40
NotJumperer 37
Shinee 37
Free 36
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Hyun 30
Aegong 28
Sharp 27
Shine 26
sorry 19
yabsab 18
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi629
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1389
kRYSTAL_310
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko379
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2055
B2W.Neo845
crisheroes276
hiko236
DeMusliM216
Livibee133
byalli129
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
14m
OSC
9h 29m
Replay Cast
10h 14m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.