• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:14
CEST 01:14
KST 08:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8900 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 19 Next All
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 23:08 GMT
#1588
Some people give fucks, and some people don't.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 12:06 GMT
#1639
Still no flips?
The disappointment.

btw I won't be around for the lynch, I got shifted into a nightshift for shifty reasons.
So if yer getting cold feet get em fast.


I should probably rescind my townread on sk8er. Yeah... I'll do that. Back to null it is.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 12:06 GMT
#1640
Other than that, nothing. This is boring.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 14:27 GMT
#1645
Voting austin, that can't possibly go wrong.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 14:37 GMT
#1649
Wouldn't mind it but i don't even know if that works.

Not like I ever got any information at all about it.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:35 GMT
#1853
Sup
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:35 GMT
#1854
Lynch kita
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:36 GMT
#1855
mods are late, but I'm alive again.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:36 GMT
#1856
#swag
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:38 GMT
#1859
Hey so how about lynching kita like I told you.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:39 GMT
#1860
On June 27 2013 08:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
We've been expecting you for some time now.
:D

Can't post while dead.

Do you know that feel?
Probably not, you can.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:41 GMT
#1862
My real role is Captain Jack Harkness.
Once in the game I'll be resurrected 6 hours after dying.

And I can make up a disguise role to surprise bitches.
Didn't know it'd flip another name, it didn't say that.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:42 GMT
#1863
On June 27 2013 08:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 08:39 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 27 2013 08:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
We've been expecting you for some time now.
:D

Can't post while dead.

Do you know that feel?
Probably not, you can.

I was really looking forward to thread reaction on this one but nobody's around.
Sigh.

Well it kinda lacks impact without mod announcement anyways.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:42 GMT
#1864
Bitches be jelly of my massive swag.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:43 GMT
#1865
btw i told you about sk8er.

+ Show Spoiler +
don't count when i rescinded my townread that totally didn't count
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:45 GMT
#1867
I also told you about kita.

I'm kind of a genius.

You baddies should sheep me more.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:46 GMT
#1869
On June 27 2013 08:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 08:41 Dandel Ion wrote:
My real role is Captain Jack Harkness.
Once in the game I'll be resurrected 6 hours after dying.

And I can make up a disguise role to surprise bitches.
Didn't know it'd flip another name, it didn't say that.

Yeah they changed a couple things about it that I don't think I made completely clear.
I also think this had the potential to be super hella OP in scum hands the way I made it but it all worked out 'cause now we caught kita and we get you back.

I think the way I originally wrote it you could choose which alignment you'd rather show up as when you 'die?' I certainly didn't make the fake role up so that's why I was initially confused.

They changed it to me being able to change my role instead.

Which basically isn't all that OP as scum cuz then town can just shoot me right after lynching or vice versa.

It's k.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:46 GMT
#1871
On June 27 2013 08:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
So kita--->xatalos?
Sound good to you?

Sure.

As long as the first lynch is kita.
bitch gotta die.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:47 GMT
#1872
On June 27 2013 08:46 gonzaw wrote:
Please kill me DI

All 4 of kita+austin+Xfire+Xata should die, I don't care which order, hopefully all at the same time.
Or rather, I want them to die.
If we kill all those 4 and game still goes on then I give up then, I don't and won't have energy left for anything else.

Also tomorrow I work the whole shift, so I just have these couple of hours (3-4 hours) to post, because I can only come after N2 ends later :/

Xfire, please choose the KP and shoot one of the above (kita/austin/Xata, preferably kita/austin, Xata feels more like a "lynch" dude, so we can get reactions and see how he defends himself, etc).
Someone with a vig shot, shoot Xfire.
If he uses his KP then he can't use the Tazer (to kill his attacker), thus both Xfire and one of kita/austin will die.
...that will make me feel better
Although I kind of wanted my role to keep living...but he'll get some powerful shit later on so maybe it's better for him to.....for him to.......die. Godhammit I can't even say that without tearing up ;_;

I can't shoot.

The role I flipped was a lie.

I just Zombie around, nuffin special.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:48 GMT
#1874
On June 27 2013 08:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 08:46 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 27 2013 08:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 27 2013 08:41 Dandel Ion wrote:
My real role is Captain Jack Harkness.
Once in the game I'll be resurrected 6 hours after dying.

And I can make up a disguise role to surprise bitches.
Didn't know it'd flip another name, it didn't say that.

Yeah they changed a couple things about it that I don't think I made completely clear.
I also think this had the potential to be super hella OP in scum hands the way I made it but it all worked out 'cause now we caught kita and we get you back.

I think the way I originally wrote it you could choose which alignment you'd rather show up as when you 'die?' I certainly didn't make the fake role up so that's why I was initially confused.

They changed it to me being able to change my role instead.

Which basically isn't all that OP as scum cuz then town can just shoot me right after lynching or vice versa.

It's k.

Haha originally it was more OP than that. Originally you had an extra daylife AND nightlife so the only way you could die was being killed during the twice or at night twice.

lol
+alignment changer


guess why that was nerfed.....
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings16
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 155
ProTech142
ViBE100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14323
Artosis 619
PianO 21
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever567
NeuroSwarm143
canceldota133
League of Legends
Doublelift3718
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe57
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g6806
FrodaN981
shahzam502
C9.Mang0337
Day[9].tv144
Maynarde33
Trikslyr6
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• RyuSc2 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie832
• Shiphtur560
• Day9tv144
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 46m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.