• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8638 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 118

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 184 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 28 2013 19:30 GMT
#2341
On June 29 2013 04:25 kitaman27 wrote:
I'd like to put this out there: What if BC shot Meapak and provided a red check on geript, just to gain town cred and never get suspected? He loves to pull out the wild plans as scum so it is certainly something to consider.

Thanks, kita.
Appreciate the contribution.

I wish Ace were here right now, he'd have an amazing gif for this situation.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 28 2013 19:31 GMT
#2342
I can't believe I didn't think of this until now.

WoS must be a redwood.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 19:32 GMT
#2343
Yeah, kita lately has been piling up the pro-town contributions quite a bit
I think we are all wrong and he's town yo
He just misread his role PM, that's all
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 28 2013 19:32 GMT
#2344
FINALLY, SOMEONE THAT GETS IT.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 28 2013 19:34 GMT
#2345
On June 29 2013 04:31 kitaman27 wrote:
I can't believe I didn't think of this until now.

WoS must be a redwood.
BEST POST NA
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 28 2013 19:35 GMT
#2346
On June 29 2013 04:34 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2013 04:31 kitaman27 wrote:
I can't believe I didn't think of this until now.

WoS must be a redwood.
BEST POST NA

Biggest fucking stump in the forest, yo.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 19:38 GMT
#2347
On June 29 2013 04:31 kitaman27 wrote:
I can't believe I didn't think of this until now.

WoS must be a redwood.


WOS makes my wood red, if you know what I mean.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 28 2013 19:39 GMT
#2348
Hey. WoS luv tunnel is all mine. Hands off. Besides I thought I gave you redwood snicker doodle.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 19:43 GMT
#2349
On June 29 2013 04:39 geript wrote:
Hey. WoS luv tunnel is all mine. Hands off. Besides I thought I gave you redwood snicker doodle.


Yes you do!
It's just....well...with WOS being a tree stump and all....I just....feel it more, ya know?
....no no no dont' worry wubbywomb! It happens to a lot of scum! It's nothing really.
...if you want we can go see a doctor...but I'm not pushing you or anything I swear! We'll do whatever you want!
...but if you DO want we could go.....yes yes my wobble-gobble don't worry
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 28 2013 19:48 GMT
#2350
ok gonzaw, i'll search the kitchen (option 1). I also hadn't thought of that day rolecop idea which would explain a lot.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 19:50 GMT
#2351
On June 29 2013 04:48 Crossfire99 wrote:
ok gonzaw, i'll search the kitchen (option 1). I also hadn't thought of that day rolecop idea which would explain a lot.


Okay.
As always, post a transcript of the initial part of the story so I know you chose that option and not another one
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 28 2013 19:51 GMT
#2352
sounds good, will do.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 28 2013 19:54 GMT
#2353
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. All this planning is bad. What use is winning when there are still bears? Need to hold off a few days.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 19:56 GMT
#2354
austin, what exact roles can you use in that poll thing?
Can it work as an inventor where you can choose whatever role you want or maybe create one?

Or did you send those polls already?
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 28 2013 19:58 GMT
#2355
I have spent most of the day at work, and sadly Gonza I figured xat as scum. He was almost my check last night for a reason. I claimed in thread in hopes of fucking with scum roles that may try to screw with a check.

-_- Also gonza are you sure you want me to use the power you are talking of over the shot?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 28 2013 19:59 GMT
#2356
Only reason I say this, is im pretty sure the gun of slots raped zeph day 1
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 28 2013 19:59 GMT
#2357
err day 2
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 28 2013 20:01 GMT
#2358
On June 29 2013 04:56 gonzaw wrote:
austin, what exact roles can you use in that poll thing?
Can it work as an inventor where you can choose whatever role you want or maybe create one?

Or did you send those polls already?

I sent polls already. I made it so the list of roles is the same each day -
  • Vigi
  • Vet
  • Medic
  • Roleblocker
  • Bus passenger


And then whoever has the actual role gets to list 4 names to be chosen from. Today was... BC/gonzaw/austinmcc/Dandel Ion


I figured it would be OP if you could choose roles, so it's not set up like that. The only corner cases are where both rolepickers choose bus passenger, and then I'd either bus the two people that the peoplepickers pick, or would bus one guy that both peoplepickers picked and a target of my choice.

BC and DI got the role choices
You and crossfire got the people choices
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 28 2013 20:03 GMT
#2359
On June 29 2013 04:59 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Only reason I say this, is im pretty sure the gun of slots raped zeph day 1

Oh god another randomization thing? That shit's dumb.

(Says the guy who wrote a resurrection role---I consider it a vet though)
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 28 2013 20:04 GMT
#2360
IE scum having even more day shots seems incredibly unlikely.

Why? Because meapak had a extra shot, geript has had one, and if we are right, xat has had one.

3 extra kp + 2 nights is 5 kp total by day 3 (if meapak had shot)

Figure 3 mafia and 1 third party or 4 mafia. for an argument

5 kp by day 3 if uninterrupted is going to drop town from 11-6. If we fuck up lynches then its 4 town left vs 3 mafia and 1 3p(or 4 mafia).

By day 3. Is it possible there is 4 mafia and 1 3p ? possibly but it seems unlikely as hell.

Theres an easy way to explain a ton of this. Gonza, does xfires role include a dayvig shot he could have had for day 1? if not, xat or kita must be scum or both are.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM776
TKL 274
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 776
ByuN 344
mouzHeroMarine 312
TKL 274
IndyStarCraft 186
BRAT_OK 60
MindelVK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16009
Calm 2568
Horang2 400
Dewaltoss 176
Mini 145
Rush 84
Zeus 47
EffOrt 36
Free 35
Trap 25
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
febbydoto9
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe46
Counter-Strike
fl0m5263
pashabiceps1572
Fnx 799
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2496
Liquid`Hasu498
Other Games
singsing1743
Liquid`RaSZi1636
Beastyqt857
B2W.Neo355
C9.Mang0298
crisheroes215
dupreeh148
QueenE110
Trikslyr72
UpATreeSC57
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• EnkiAlexander 33
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2661
League of Legends
• Nemesis3314
• TFBlade627
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 16m
INu's Battles
16h 16m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 16m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.