• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:15
CEST 00:15
KST 07:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8660 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 43 Next All
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 02:56 GMT
#1610
On June 22 2013 07:36 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I'm coming in STRONG guys. Time to make a huge impression on my first game.

##Vote BloodyC0bbler

We aren't allowed to hint at our role right? I don't have any meta advantages like the rest of you guys, so I'll just be going by my gut.


I doubt you'd be playing like this if you are town and really believed this.
You lied there, you are not making a "huge impression" (at least positively), but most importantly you don't give a fuck about it.
Right now you don't give a fuck about making a positive impression on anyone, you don't give a fuck about the game other than some slight setup talk and arguing with BC.
Is that "time to make a huge impression on your first game"? Doesn't seem like it
Do you know what it seems like? It seems like you using noob-card, and faking that "townie entrance enthusiasm" to gain eazy town cred (kind of what austin did with that "I'll be sure to check Zepphird this game so he doesn't coast until endgame as scum!")
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 02:59 GMT
#1611
I never said we should lynch snb, he should be shot tonight (because he'll most likely get replaced, I doubt he'll get modkilled unless the hosts want to confirm that)

On June 26 2013 11:56 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Then I can do the same thing with another player and basically confirm my town role. Gg unstoppable logic


You
Crossfire
kita

State slowly and clearly how Sk8 can be confirmed town right now.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 03:02 GMT
#1612
I won't move my vote until you do.
Also if it has something to do with the Tardis you better hope kita is "nice" enough to hand it back and is not scum or is not bitter 3P and keeps hold of it
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 03:16 GMT
#1615
On June 26 2013 12:09 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
The Tardis has a limitation against Mafia using it twice to prevent them from just constantly passing it to eachother, If Mafia attempt this it sends it to a randomized player. Thus if I use it, pass it to Kita, and Kita uses it and passes it back to me and I receive it. Then you knokw that -

1. Either Kita or I am not Mafia
2. If this is continued with another player i.e. I pass it to you since you can't do shit anyways. You pass it back. Then we know that between me and you one of us is not Mafia.

Lynch me if you want. If it can confirm Austin as scum then I'm all for it.


1)Is the limitation about any SINGLE mafia using it twice, or about the Tardis passing hands between 2 mafia members?
So if there is 1 Mafia and 1 Townie, they can't pass the Tardis to each other?

2)How do you know this? Because you got the Tardis at the beginning of the game?
Who can confirm this other than kita?
I assume you got 100% confirmation from the hosts right? And there is no thread of doubt in your head that can work?

3)Okay, imagine (1) is true, how does that prove you are not 3P? Or another anti-town faction (maybe a hidden scum like Sleeper Cell whatever)

4)I was going to ask a question about why you are still not scumhunting yet, but I know better now
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 03:17 GMT
#1616
EBWOP:

So if there is 1 Mafia and 1 Townie, they can't pass the Tardis to each other back and forth?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 03:24 GMT
#1618
I seriously don't know what to do with you
I really really want to kill you. I specially don't want you near LYLO AT ALL (unless you are 100% confirmed town, confirmed not scum, confirmed not 3P)

Yet still there's that chance (maybe likeliness) you are town, just like what happened in so many games in the past with...."acts" like these.

*sigh* I guess vig shots do come handy for these situations. Maybe we could lynch austin and vig shoot sk8 instead.
This Tardis "plan" seems either:
1)Poorly understood and doesn't actually work
2)Gonna fail because kita/sk8/someone else will not follow the plan

I think (1) is the most likely one, I doubt the hosts would say "oh, NO SCUM EVER can hold the Tardis twice in a row, PERFECT BALANCE!" if the problem was JUST scum passing it to each other back and forth
In fact I wonder why it just doesn't force everybody (both scum and town) to pass it to a different player every single time. Meh, maybe it works like that and you are lying I dunno.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 03:26 GMT
#1619
On June 26 2013 12:21 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
4. good


No, it's not good, not at all, and you should know better.

I sincerely hope you are not town, because you are gonna get shitted upon in Post game if you are
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 03:27 GMT
#1620
Speaking of which nobody gives a shit about this game so I'll just withhold the shot and do it tomorrow.
We may have only 2 or so hours to do stuff after it...but well whatyougonnadoboutit?

If I use it now and BC drops dead or something then it'd be making the situation worse
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 03:31 GMT
#1621
When can the Tardis be passed to another player? Can kita pass it to you once this D2 ends, or once N2 ends?
If he can pass it once D2 ends then good news maybe..maybe we could lynch austin, have kita pass it to you, and be "confirmed not scum" or whatever...


...oh wait...if kita is 3P then you CANT CONFIRM YOURSELF AT ALL.
+ Show Spoiler +
Kita is 3P survivor, therefore not scum by definition, therefore he can pass the Tardis back and forth with a scum as much time as he wants, so if you are scum you can pass it to him back and forth with no worries in the world


So there goes that plan sk8, do you have any other ideas to avoid your death? I don't really see any.

Xfire, please tell us if sk8 can survive a vig shot at night, thanks.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 03:37 GMT
#1622
I'd wait for kita to state if what sk8 said about the Tardis is true
If he does, then I think it'd be better for kita to give it to someone else. Then that someone else gives it to someone else, THEN that someone else gives it back to that person.
If the Tardis can swap hands in phases and not cycles, by N3 those 2 can be confirmed scum or at least one is town.

That can REALLY work only if we do it with 2 guys that are scum, so they are indeed confirmed scum once they can't pass it to each other. Sadly that means we can't lynch those until N3 (when we could lynch on today and one D3)
If we do it with 2 other guys, then if it works it confirms that both can't be scum together, but one of them can still be scum, so it's not much help either (for instance, if Xatalos and Dandel keep passing it to each other, how do we know if 1 of them is scum or both are town?)

So, I think the best is....do whatever the hell you want with it. Nobody has said the "additional" powers the Tardis has yet, maybe that should be the decisive aspect to choose who to give it to.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 03:39 GMT
#1625
To not get much shit going on:

##Unvote: xxSK8rGUy277xx

I want to hear from Xfire/kita first to see if you can get vigged (thus we could lynch austin today)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 03:55 GMT
#1628
If what you say is true...wow. I may need to vent in post game.
I guess ma nigga may have gotten completely different stuff then (so yeah if that's so I guess he won't have KP tonight)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 05:11 GMT
#1631
BC, do you believe kitaman and his crumbs (that he's survivor)?

Yeah I just don't even try understanding that shit, it's as muddy as shit water (the whole Tardis/actions whatever stuff).
Why can't you guys just be clear about it?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 17:51 GMT
#1665
Hi, I just got home

I'll use the shot now, then go to eat and do stuff, so it happens before, okay?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 17:53 GMT
#1667
Someone else shot someone?
Okay, I'll go eat, properly read the thread before shooting then (want to see who flipped/got shot/etc)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 17:58 GMT
#1671
Okay 2 people consented so here it goes:

##Use: Gun of Slots

Let's see flip, then I'll go reread
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 18:15 GMT
#1677
Goddamit Dandel, why do you have to go to street fights like that, you knew it was bad for you

On June 27 2013 02:41 Zephirdd wrote:
gonzaw can you explain your role better? Why would one of the voters be killed?

I kinda skipped all the role talk earlier(not interesting since I wasnt in the middle), but was a bus driver included anywhere? Any chances of a bus driver affecting geript<->Dandel?


If I get lynched, someone that voted me (chosen at random) dies
At night I can use the "Troll Toll" on a player. Because of that that same player will gain that ability (if he's lynched, a random voter of his dies as he's lynched)

Bus Drives I assume only work at night, so unless it's a bus driver ability that specifically says it works in the day phase as well, something else happened.
Better let geript and kita tell us what happened, surely both are pro-town and can clear this situation up, right?

On June 26 2013 12:50 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
dont be all upset cause the role I wrote for u got nerfed. I could post the original I wrote for you. It was jester veteran lookout but the lookout gives u numbers with alignment instead of names, cuz that would just be OP. and then u can use your second ability to remove the jester ability from people based on the number u received.

i.e.
When activatd
1 visted u, they are MAFIA
2 visted u, they are town

so basically u could confirm players that visitedd u BUT u dont know who visited u and then become jesters. I guess it got nerfed though since apparently u say it blos. I thot it was pretty balanced


Did you include the "Troll Toll" as well? And call the role "Mischevous Troll"?

If so...why would that ability (count people that visit you) make you name the role "Troll"?

....are you lying to me and the role was never nerfed in the first place?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 18:16 GMT
#1678
Goddammit

Thank you BC for that amazing gift -_-
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 18:28 GMT
#1683
Goddamit people, get your shit together

If we keep up like this with players like Xfire, snb, sk8, austin never posting even a single scum read and shit then we won't get far in life.

Can someone confirm you made kita's role? That "Fallen Angel" thing? Anything interesting we should know about it?
Kita, you are still missing your "reads Mk II".

I get the feeling sk8 was lying about my role, the change of mechanics of "counts people that visited you at night" to "FUCKING KILLS SOMEONE THAT VOTED YOU" is not a "nerf", it's "completely changing the role".


Also mah nigga never tried hinting to me shit maybe and stuff so maybe he's scum as well (although I get the feeling Xfire has my role)


Anyways, voting austin until he starts like doing some other shit and act like he cares.
Sk8 for vig shot tonight plz I don't want to think anymore about him, I get more confused as I try, it's like a paradox or something.

##Vote: austin
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 18:29 GMT
#1684
Got this

You have been asked to participate in a straw poll today. Please select one of the following candidates before the end of the day phase:
Gonzaw
BloodyC0bbler
Kurumi
austinmcc
Thank you for your participation!
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 272
Nina 123
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13200
Artosis 218
NaDa 26
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever184
febbydoto35
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox349
Mew2King71
Other Games
summit1g5668
Grubby2963
Liquid`RaSZi1820
shahzam649
WinterStarcraft431
C9.Mang0284
JimRising 62
ViBE31
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie929
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 45m
INu's Battles
12h 45m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 45m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.