• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:02
CEST 09:02
KST 16:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8862 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 22:01 GMT
#1310
supercop dayvigs op
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 22:20 GMT
#1330
On June 25 2013 07:11 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:07 gonzaw wrote:
On June 25 2013 07:04 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Also, sorry for the item Gonzaw. It is designed in a way that has a higher chance of killing mafia. I am well aware it can backfire and hurt town instead though =(


You mean, it has a higher chance of killing a townie because EVERYBODY HAS NIGHT ACTIONS (except me obviously)?

Yes, yes you are correct


Eh you know the gimick built into it via reading the PM. It arguably has higher shots of hitting mafia. Yes it can still hit town tho =\

so far we got 1) you investigating
2) zeph shooting
3) the guy that gave the gun in the first place
and
4) mafia NK

that's 2-3 town actions and 1-2 mafia actions already.

Add a couple town actions that are gonna be there and I don't see how it's more likely to hit mafia.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 22:24 GMT
#1336
On June 25 2013 07:23 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
You have been asked to participate in a straw poll today. Please select one of the following candidates before the end of the day phase:

Acrofales
BloodyC0bbler
Meapak_Ziphh
kitaman27

Thank you for your participation!

Was the other action I know i was selected for.

I think it paired with the power someone else quoted earlier in thread.

Oh yeah I got that named as a "focus group" and for roles instead of people.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 22:24 GMT
#1337
On June 25 2013 07:23 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
If your role makes you shoot people its not mine.


No, but the ONLY thing it does is kill townies basically, at least with the same chance this gun of mine (I got right now) does.

Anyways, so you confirmed town then?
Cool, any other confirmed town? That way I have less filters to read

I'm confirmed town.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 22:26 GMT
#1340
On June 25 2013 07:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:23 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
You have been asked to participate in a straw poll today. Please select one of the following candidates before the end of the day phase:

Acrofales
BloodyC0bbler
Meapak_Ziphh
kitaman27

Thank you for your participation!

Was the other action I know i was selected for.

I think it paired with the power someone else quoted earlier in thread.

Oh yeah I got that named as a "focus group" and for roles instead of people.

and inventor was not one of the roles btw
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 22:29 GMT
#1343
dunno the way i read it, it sounded like he was disguised as blue (=green) too.

But considering how colossally dumb it would be to bus your godfather with a fake redcheck, I don't really give much of a shit tbh.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 22:39 GMT
#1354
On June 25 2013 07:35 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:29 Dandel Ion wrote:
dunno the way i read it, it sounded like he was disguised as blue (=green) too.

But considering how colossally dumb it would be to bus your godfather with a fake redcheck, I don't really give much of a shit tbh.


why? Two names were red, one was blue. Seems to me he only fooled rolechecks.

His name was red.

the rolenames were red and blue and the PM said "disguised" like twice.

#unclearrolepms2013
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 22:40 GMT
#1357
On June 25 2013 07:38 gonzaw wrote:
So, let's talk about the elephant in the room:

Does MZ being red heavily implicate austin as scum?
You know, considering MZ DISAPPEARED when the austin wagon happened and came shortly after the lynch to complain about it

As for my thoughts....yeah I haven't read the thread yet, but so far austin made some weird as shit posts that I couldn't understand at all, and is un-austin-like (at least his town self)
He seems more like jester than scum at some points.
But well whatdoiknow?

imo yes but well whatdoiknow

There was a distinct lack of hammering-austin on M_Z's part.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 22:42 GMT
#1359
On June 25 2013 07:39 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:38 gonzaw wrote:
So, let's talk about the elephant in the room:

Does MZ being red heavily implicate austin as scum?
You know, considering MZ DISAPPEARED when the austin wagon happened and came shortly after the lynch to complain about it

As for my thoughts....yeah I haven't read the thread yet, but so far austin made some weird as shit posts that I couldn't understand at all, and is un-austin-like (at least his town self)
He seems more like jester than scum at some points.
But well whatdoiknow?


Or SnB. He was against killing snb as well.

He pushed suspicion onto myself, WoS, and solstice and zeph.

Is he the type to bus?

I'm inclined to say no based on what I see when I look into his soul but I don't know his soul so well.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 23:55 GMT
#1365
Yes recently I've also become quite suspicious of meapak.
Dunno why.


Also the last of these cwazy erryone-gets-a-role games mafia KP was fixed at 1 and it was even bigger. There was a lot more dying going on though.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 00:04 GMT
#1367
On June 25 2013 09:00 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 08:55 Dandel Ion wrote:
Yes recently I've also become quite suspicious of meapak.
Dunno why.


-_-

Suspicious as in, I don't buy his excuse for being afk, implicating austin.

Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 08:55 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also the last of these cwazy erryone-gets-a-role games mafia KP was fixed at 1 and it was even bigger. There was a lot more dying going on though.


If you're referring to Bastard Mafia, our kp started at 1, but jumped to 2 after a slight modification to the mafia database :p

Overall Win Percentage (Minimum 10 games)
+ Show Spoiler +
iGrok 88-2-1 = ALOT%
DarthPunk 10/11 = 90.91%
Incognito 8/10 = 80.00%
Hapahauli 9/13 = 69.23%
Divinek 8/12 = 66.67%
GMarshal 11/17 = 64.71%
Adam4167 7/11 = 63.64%
OriginalName 10/16 = 62.50%
Supersoft 10/16 = 62.50%
syllogism 11/18 = 61.11%
Bill Murray 15/25 = 60.00%
marvellosity 15/25 = 60.00%
GreYmist 6/10 = 60.00%
Southrawrea 6/10 = 60.00%
Pyrrhuloxia 6/10 = 60.00%

Suspicious as in, he flipped already?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 00:05 GMT
#1368
oh nvm me

should drink less
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 00:08 GMT
#1371
prolly because you're being vague as fuck about it
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 00:16 GMT
#1373
That is not exactly less vague.

like
though I must admit less so now considering I can still talk.

?
is this a reference to your role, the role you made, not any reference at all, who fucking knows if you're vague as shit.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 00:25 GMT
#1375
Well nobody can answer that but yourself.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 10:57 GMT
#1414
On June 25 2013 12:48 geript wrote:
I don't know if there's one specific thing that I can point to with Dandel. Much of it is from rereading Bugs/Kita from TheGame in how disruptive and proactive you can be all the time. For example, he was calling me scum for how I was responding to Sk8ter over nonsense stuff + Show Spoiler +
On June 23 2013 09:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 09:16 geript wrote:
@Sk8ter. You missed my key question. How is it that pre-shot you have BC as 100% scum (of 130%) but aren't trying to use the shot to help divine BC's alignment? Your post shot conclusion is not a bigger better push on BC but that Dandel is town. Explain.

Look at this guy

It's like he really wants people to read BC as scum (without calling him so himself)
and like he really doesn't want people to see how supertown I am (without calling me scum himself)

It's like he's scum.

so I ignored him because it wasn't going to be productive whereas if he wanted to push me I felt like Acro's points earlier were far more damning. Plus hard defending people for almost no reason doesn't make any sense to me; it reminds me of scum BH. It's gut feel not that that does me any good.

Oh boy, meta from completely different people. (people that don't suck dick at playing scum that is)
That's sure to go well, son!


In other news, I'm guaranteed town. You don't even have to read my filter per se, just look at the page numbers. I never post much as scum.
Is self-meta annoying? Yup. But it's still true. So deal w/ it.

Seriously, y'all could sparing yourselves loadsa trouble if you just check my meta for a couple minutes. I'm pretty easy.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 11:09 GMT
#1415
btw this where I'm at atm:
Process of Elimination yay

town:
Dandel Ion (derp)
Zephirdd
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Xatalos
gonzaw
BloodyC0bbler
WaveofShadow
Kurumi

not really town:
Crossfire99
geript
kitaman27

mafia scum:
austinmcc
strongandbig

Not in any particular order really.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 11:11 GMT
#1416
On June 24 2013 07:44 kitaman27 wrote:
This is important. Please read.

[image loading]

Whoever owns the TARDIS, please pass it to me tonight. I just need you to trust me on this one, but there will be evidence of its usage in the day post tomorrow and how it will clearly benefit town. Additionally, the role I created can ensure that I will be protected from night hits/busdrivers/roleblocks. I'm requesting protection from Strax tonight so I can pull of my ability with the TARDIS tonight. If I end up dead tomorrow, Strax is almost certainly scum. If there is a watcher role out there, it might be worth being on me as well, since it can essentially confirm me, Strax, and the Tardis owner as town if things go as planned.

On June 24 2013 23:33 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 07:44 kitaman27 wrote:
This is important. Please read.

[image loading]

Whoever owns the TARDIS, please pass it to me tonight. I just need you to trust me on this one, but there will be evidence of its usage in the day post tomorrow and how it will clearly benefit town. Additionally, the role I created can ensure that I will be protected from night hits/busdrivers/roleblocks. I'm requesting protection from Strax tonight so I can pull of my ability with the TARDIS tonight. If I end up dead tomorrow, Strax is almost certainly scum. If there is a watcher role out there, it might be worth being on me as well, since it can essentially confirm me, Strax, and the Tardis owner as town if things go as planned.


Also, if the mafia team thinks they want to play any tricks with a scum Strax, I'm quite certain that I'm aware of his identity so I'll be revealing his name before the night post in case he decides not to give me safety tonight. I'll comment on yesterday's lynch in a bit.

On June 25 2013 04:33 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 04:16 gonzaw wrote:
If I have time I'll look into kita as well.


I'd recommend saving it for after the day post, assuming things work out as planned. Wouldn't want to waste your precious time after all


Did anything ever come of this, kita?

Cuz I was unimpressed with the daypost in that regard. And you're not dead, so i shouldnt be, aye?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 12:47 GMT
#1419
Cause crossfire didn't make anyone inventor (even if the invention sucks, he couldn't know that).
And.... Didn't do much of anything at all.

Since I had krummi in nullzone before that, eh. good enough.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 12:49 GMT
#1420
the night and what followed cleared a lot of shit in the null area for me personally, so I just feel like simply carpetbombing into the mafia scums, and then into the nulls after that.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4082
Mong 84
ToSsGirL 71
sorry 51
Noble 9
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King147
Other Games
summit1g8572
WinterStarcraft684
ceh9414
Happy206
Sick172
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2275
League of Legends
• Stunt429
Other Games
• Shiphtur456
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 58m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.