• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:44
CEST 17:44
KST 00:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9835 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 18 Next All
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 20:03 GMT
#2823
Ok. gonzaw don't tell me what you're going to do, since scum already know what ability they gave to you cause austin is almost confirmed scum now. So gonzaw, I'm actually thinking of usuing I#E tonight, your thoughts? That or I#F. I think those are the best options.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 20:05 GMT
#2825
On July 01 2013 04:57 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire, did you get the numbers/items right?

I have a new proposal:

N#B then I#F - N#A - N#E

It might seem it won't work, but if there's some shit going on tonight (i.e, if it happens in a "worst case scenario" with something that helps scum), then this might help us tonight.

What do you think?

I'll double check the numbers now.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 20:14 GMT
#2832
On July 01 2013 05:09 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 05:03 Crossfire99 wrote:
Ok. gonzaw don't tell me what you're going to do, since scum already know what ability they gave to you cause austin is almost confirmed scum now. So gonzaw, I'm actually thinking of usuing I#E tonight, your thoughts? That or I#F. I think those are the best options.


Why exactly is austin "almost confirmed scum"?

Hmm....I think I didn't calculate something correctly about the power of said items.
Hmm, yeah I'm an idiot

N#D then I#E - N#B - N#C could be the option we want then, don't you think?

I'm not scum, you're not scum, BC's not scum. By process of elimination austin is scum. Maybe he's third party or something idk. But I'd consider him scum right now to be safe.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 20:34 GMT
#2849
On July 01 2013 05:17 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 05:14 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 01 2013 05:09 gonzaw wrote:
On July 01 2013 05:03 Crossfire99 wrote:
Ok. gonzaw don't tell me what you're going to do, since scum already know what ability they gave to you cause austin is almost confirmed scum now. So gonzaw, I'm actually thinking of usuing I#E tonight, your thoughts? That or I#F. I think those are the best options.


Why exactly is austin "almost confirmed scum"?

Hmm....I think I didn't calculate something correctly about the power of said items.
Hmm, yeah I'm an idiot

N#D then I#E - N#B - N#C could be the option we want then, don't you think?

I'm not scum, you're not scum, BC's not scum. By process of elimination austin is scum. Maybe he's third party or something idk. But I'd consider him scum right now to be safe.


You didn't consider him "confirmed scum" until he made a comment about giving me the ability or some shit like that. Why wasn't he "confirmed scum" before, but was after that?

Did you read the above "possible" action? Do you agree or not?

The way I see it there are 2 options with it we could do:
N#D then I#E - N#B - N#C
or
N#B then I#E - N#B - N#C

Some are safer and some are riskier. I don't really know if we could take a risk like that though

Well I was waiting to see if he listened to you to give me an ability tonight. You're 100% confirmed town, so he should listen to you and trust you because you told him to give it to me.

I double checked and my N# are 100% correct.

I think we should do N#B then I#E - N#C - N#A or N#D then I#E - N#C - N#D
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 20:44 GMT
#2857
yeah, i'm pretty sure i got the numbers right. idk what's happening lol. should you just say what you're ability is to confirm what I'm thinking lol?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 20:48 GMT
#2860
ok gonzaw. I think I understand. But I think we are just talking past each other but I do know what you plan on doing.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 20:59 GMT
#2865
Well I'm not scum, so it would only be if we talked past each other and messed this whole thing up lol. I don't think we did, but we'll see.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 21:00 GMT
#2867
Obs qt, I know you be watching. Let's get some popcorns.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 21:00 GMT
#2869
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 21:05 GMT
#2872
So gonzaw, we're still alive. We still have a chance then.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 21:13 GMT
#2878
gonzaw, i think I might have messed up what the items were, but I can prove to you what i did do last night if you give me a second.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 21:13 GMT
#2880
austin, you're confirmed scum now. wait till you see what I can do now.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 21:16 GMT
#2887
gonzaw, give me second. I'm trying to make this an epic post. i need to find an image.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 21:27 GMT
#2897
Kita, this is what I'm doing to you right now.



##Vote: kitaman27
Kitaman27: ## Vote: kitaman27
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 21:29 GMT
#2898
Gonzaw, why'd you have to steal my thunder? This was my plan all along. I messed up what item e was lol, but I figured I had to do this action because it was the only chance.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 21:33 GMT
#2904
On July 01 2013 06:31 gonzaw wrote:
Sorry dude I got a little bit too excited

I thought we would lose dude, please understand ;_;

No big deals, dude. We still have got a chance this game, especially with the item I got *vroom* *vroom*
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 21:36 GMT
#2908
On July 01 2013 06:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Dear mafia,
Just a reminder:

The Church
You win when all Town forces are dead.

It's impossible for me to be a serial killer.

You're dead. There's nothing you can do to stop it.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 21:43 GMT
#2913
On July 01 2013 06:40 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 06:36 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 01 2013 06:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Dear mafia,
Just a reminder:

The Church
You win when all Town forces are dead.

It's impossible for me to be a serial killer.

You're dead. There's nothing you can do to stop it.


Perhaps, but you guys owe me for the three shots

Nope cause I'm town, but you played 100% for mafia this game (if you're actually a survivor).
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 21:45 GMT
#2915
On July 01 2013 06:43 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 06:40 kitaman27 wrote:
On July 01 2013 06:36 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 01 2013 06:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Dear mafia,
Just a reminder:

The Church
You win when all Town forces are dead.

It's impossible for me to be a serial killer.

You're dead. There's nothing you can do to stop it.


Perhaps, but you guys owe me for the three shots

While I don't recommend trusting kita...

HI THERE GONZAW ARE YOU SURE THAT CROSSFIRE IS NOT MAFIA?

Yeah, cause I knew he was protecting me, so I could have killed him last night if I wanted to.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 21:47 GMT
#2919
On July 01 2013 06:45 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire, austin just proved you are scum, stop waffling you got caught

GG

oh noes you caught me.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5214
Bisu 2611
Soulkey 1631
Jaedong 736
Mini 541
EffOrt 527
Horang2 381
Larva 364
ggaemo 247
actioN 244
[ Show more ]
ZerO 242
Yoon 130
Dewaltoss 108
Mind 92
hero 79
sorry 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 63
Snow 63
Pusan 59
Barracks 53
Hyun 44
Bale 34
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 17
Terrorterran 16
NaDa 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2759
Dendi1174
420jenkins255
League of Legends
Reynor44
Counter-Strike
fl0m2580
Fnx 746
x6flipin493
edward36
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes246
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1098
hiko997
B2W.Neo447
DeMusliM299
XBOCT242
Liquid`VortiX210
Livibee205
QueenE98
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV669
League of Legends
• Nemesis3657
• TFBlade555
Other Games
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 16m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.