• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:23
CEST 17:23
KST 00:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9148 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 43 Next All
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 21:36 GMT
#1566
austinbrah
All austins of all alignments would generally be coming up with conspiracy theories about every possibility. I usually can't help it, and as scum the conspiracy theories let me muck up the thread while looking like I'm doing something AND looking like town me.


You are not playing like your usual self that's for sure. But making those conspiracy theories is easier to you as town because they come naturally, and harder as anti-town because you have to fake them

Just look at me, I can effortlessly make huge walls of text as town but sometimes spend hours on a single one as scum just to figure out what to say and shit. It becomes so exhausting at points I just say "fuck it" and post no walls of text for a while as scum and post very little.

Why can't something similar happen to you as scum? You just don't give a shit, are tired, have IRL stuff so you don't give a fuck about trying to "fake" your town-austin-self.

I have a hard time thinking of you NOT doing stuff like that if you were town though, since it should come naturally to you to be active discussing anything that crosses to your mind, posting theories, pressuring people, etc.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 21:37 GMT
#1568
On June 26 2013 06:37 Dandel Ion wrote:
btw zephir, I suggest giving a fuck today.


I'd say the same to sk8 but I think it'll anger him and make him give me a shittier role in the future
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 21:40 GMT
#1571
Oh, lol

Well, if he can't do it maybe I can!

##Give Dandel a Fuck

gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 21:42 GMT
#1574
Okay, so kita dead, so come on guys let's get the D2 lynch going.

austin seems like the "obvious" choice again, but I'd be willing to hear other candidates if people have them
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 21:45 GMT
#1575
Anyways, I was going to check geript...but meh, him challenging kita is un-scum-like (why not just LYNCH 3P KITA WHO MADE HIS ROLE AND THEN BE SILENT ABOUT IT UNTIL LYLO WHERE HE CAN 100% WIN AS SCUM???).
If kita is scum with him...then lol obviously that's not the deal

So yeah, thank god I don't have to read his past games now.

So, Kurumi and Xatalos left. I think I might go with Xatalos first.
Here is Kurumi's filter from Themed Game Mafia (I'm putting it here as some sort of bookmark lol, dont' really want to bookmark it myself I already have lots of shit)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397553&user=Kurumi
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 21:46 GMT
#1577
Anyways, possible D2 lynch candidates, in terms of maybe likeliness of being scum:

1)austin
2)Snb
3)Sk8
4)Xfire
5)Xatalos
6)Kurumi

Take your pick guys.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 21:49 GMT
#1578
(yes, I put Kurumi after Xatalos because he made me inventor, sue me)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 21:53 GMT
#1580
Yo WOS; thoughts on shit and shit?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 22:13 GMT
#1584
On June 26 2013 06:56 Crossfire99 wrote:
So when is kita supposed to die?


Kita dies as soon as you post a read of all players in the game

go gogogogo


Yeah I can't really wait, I'll shoot the gun shoot and guys that did action in D1/N1 will die.
Mostly because I want a scum dead before the lynch so we can lynch another scummer (also I want to feel like I shot a scum, but also if it kills a townie I can't abstain from any responsibility because it was random. Win-win)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 23:24 GMT
#1590
Goddamit guys do something

WOS, Xfire, sk8, etc (I guess austin is included here as well)

It's already 24 hours into D2 and some of you either have 0 scumreads so far, or haven't even posted yet wtf?
How do you guys expect to win a game like this?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 00:02 GMT
#1592
Well, okay, I'm shooting my load in 1 hour if nothing happens, if anybody wants to be here to experience
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 00:15 GMT
#1594
But tomorrow I'll be home late (like 2-3 hours before deadline). If for instance, austin dies, then we have little time to do shit (also hosts might get late to show the flip)...
...although I guess I can just be negative and assume austin won't die.

Yeah, I won't do it now, but I'll shoot before I go to sleep (in 4 hours or so)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 00:43 GMT
#1596
The kita bubba was lynched in that side-show right?
Does he flip now or after deadline?

kita, you are still missing that 2nd half of reads, and the description of your role (or rather what you used it for...no I didn't make your role...thankfully lol )
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 01:40 GMT
#1598
Or maybe 2 of that group of yours are scum and voted for you and not kita so kita doesn't die?

Well...so what now? We are back at the same place as before, and I kind of want to keep voting austin until convinced otherwise
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 02:34 GMT
#1600
How can this role possibly be the result of a nerf?


On June 26 2013 11:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
##Vote AustinMC






NOOOOOOOO

You just DONT DO THAT
YOU JUST DONT
CHRIST GOD

On June 24 2013 06:31 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 06:28 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:26 gonzaw wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:23 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Also, I know I said I could prove that he is town, it's NOT because he masoned me.

Why could you only confirm him and not anyone else?
That baffles me.
It seems that you knew he was town all along.


Why do you keep tunneling sk8 kurumi (specially with stuff like that you just posted)?

Meapak why do you "tunneled" zepphird then come back after the "lynch" to complain?

He defends himself based on the role he has.
I ain't believin' a guy who's hiding behind a mask.


I was the only one that didn't want to lynch Solstice. He flipped town, and now you still want to continue tunnelling me. Since he's dead I have no reason to reveal any information to you. Why are you trying to figure out my role so much?

I didn't vote Solstice and I didn't vote Austin for the same reason, I think scum were directing the lynch.


>Scum directed the austin last-minute lynch
>Votes austin without any reason

Seems legit

On June 24 2013 06:54 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 06:43 Xatalos wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:31 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:28 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:26 gonzaw wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:23 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Also, I know I said I could prove that he is town, it's NOT because he masoned me.

Why could you only confirm him and not anyone else?
That baffles me.
It seems that you knew he was town all along.


Why do you keep tunneling sk8 kurumi (specially with stuff like that you just posted)?

Meapak why do you "tunneled" zepphird then come back after the "lynch" to complain?

He defends himself based on the role he has.
I ain't believin' a guy who's hiding behind a mask.


I was the only one that didn't want to lynch Solstice. He flipped town, and now you still want to continue tunnelling me. Since he's dead I have no reason to reveal any information to you. Why are you trying to figure out my role so much?

I didn't vote Solstice and I didn't vote Austin for the same reason, I think scum were directing the lynch.


Lol, that's a pretty lackluster reason I must say...... Why would scum want austinmcc dead when he was A) scum or at least B) otherwise harmful to town and a good lynch candidate for D2? It just makes no sense for scum to rush in and vote for austinmcc. And it didn't even go that well, which proves that scum didn't want it. So austinmcc is either scum or scum otherwise want him alive.


Possibly. Except you could use the same argument against Solstice, and Solstice was the original lynch target and flipped a blue. If you follow the votes, players who were on both the Solstice lynch and Austin lynch were
Solstice lynch train - Xatalos, WoS, Zephirdd, kitaman, gonzaw, Crossfire99, geript, Dandel Ion
Austin lynch train - Zephirdd, Dandel Ion, Xatalos, kitaman, Crossfire99, gonzaw, Kurumi

Zephird, Xatalos, Dandel Ion, Kitaman, Xfire were on both the Solstice and the Austin lynch.



I didn't vote Solstice and I didn't vote Austin for the same reason, I think scum were directing the lynch.


Zephird, Xatalos, Dandel Ion, Kitaman, Xfire were on both the Solstice and the Austin lynch.


>Thinks scum directed the sol lynch and austin counter-lynch
>Posts names of 5 players who did so, who he suspects some are said scum
>Votes austin and never mentions those 5 players again

Oh my god BC was right in trying to shoot you on D1 goddamit

For fucks sake, I have to think about this

##Unvote: austin
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 02:36 GMT
#1601
Please...don't be town
..please dont...
...please don't be town....
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 02:39 GMT
#1602
On June 25 2013 04:16 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 03:50 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Also their is a fundamental flaw in the way you guys are scum hunting. If you go and tunnel everything someones posting, tell them that's why you think they are being scummy. Then they will defend it and try to fix it. Which will just make it harder to pinpoint them as scum later.

I get my reads, hold them until I am sure and then post it. That way there is no wiggling out for the scum. It also makes me more of a threat to Mafia since they do not know if my reads are going to condemn them or not.


Okay, then have fun getting (mis)lynched.

You know what, everybody should just do what you are doing, let's all pick a single guy to argue about circular shit and never disclose any scum reads at all until it's D6 or something.
I'm sure we'll have this game in the bag!

Here are the top 3 priorities as town:

1)Establish innocence
2)Hunt scum
3)Not fuck up the thread

You are failing on all 3 so far (wouldn't really fail on 1 if you didn't fail so much on 2 and 3), so please revise that strategy of yours, and that "fundamental flaw" you are talking about.

READ THIS SHIT SK8

Did I get your attention?
Good, because I'll assume you have read this and are aware of it by now, so if you keep doing what you are doing I'll be forced to think you are doing it with a scum agenda behind it



There can't be any other way, I'm a man of my word

##Vote: xxSK8rGUy277xx
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 02:46 GMT
#1603
Seriously dude?

Just like.....I can't comprehend that.
You think scum ganged on austin to get a last minute lynch..

....you then proceed to do fuck all and NINJA VOTE THE GUY SCUM SUPPOSEDLY GANGED UP ON

No no.

Okay, here's the deal.

Mah nigga:
You can gain 1 KP as soon as this day phase ends. Considering the previous claims you should be able to get it (should be obvious how you'll get it).
If you are able to get it, then shoot the remaining player from austin/sk8 after this lynch
I think you could already have 1 KP already, depending on what you did.

I wanted to let you do your thing alone, and not bother you by giving you the answers to the stuff, because that was the point of the role....but this is just too much and we have a lot of people that need to die.

By using that 1 KP you fuck up the ending though, which I planned being a surprise and shit, but fuck that shit you can read it once game is over (also I doubt you would have kept the KP to get the ending so whatever).
Also it's not like I confide in you getting that ending, I don't even know who you are lol

inb4 hosts nerfed the role
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 02:50 GMT
#1605
Actually I hope my shot gets one of austin/sk8, then we lynch the other one.
Yeah, if that happens mah nigga can keep the KP. Or you can shoot snb, but let's let other people do that so it doesn't ruin your fun!

So yeah, I'm going to sleep soon (1 hour) so I'm shooting that shit. If BC, Xatalos, anybody that had an action on D1/N1 think they'll be unlucky, please post reads and shit if you have time.
You should have done that already though
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 02:52 GMT
#1607
I can use it, I would just be killing townies if I did.

Yeah, your post actually collapsed my mind enough to make me post memes like that. That's how much an impact it had on me.

No worries, hopefully the Slot Gun kills you and we can go on and lynch austin and live happily ever after.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 562
SteadfastSC 232
ProTech123
Rex 62
CosmosSc2 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42622
Calm 3571
Jaedong 2018
Shuttle 1789
Horang2 744
Soma 703
Mini 671
EffOrt 562
Rush 298
Soulkey 296
[ Show more ]
Stork 289
Larva 286
ZerO 242
BeSt 240
Snow 212
firebathero 128
Mong 112
Zeus 81
hero 78
910 73
Mind 70
Free 48
Hyun 48
Yoon 44
Pusan 38
sorry 38
Shinee 36
Shine 35
Sharp 35
ToSsGirL 28
Killer 25
PianO 25
JYJ 22
Aegong 18
Bale 17
Sexy 16
Terrorterran 15
HiyA 14
Hm[arnc] 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5625
Dendi1135
420jenkins173
Counter-Strike
fl0m3443
Fnx 621
x6flipin236
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King116
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2174
Liquid`RaSZi918
hiko689
B2W.Neo555
dupreeh360
ceh9328
crisheroes252
Khaldor240
TKL 227
Livibee197
QueenE87
Trikslyr87
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 704
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH278
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV320
League of Legends
• Nemesis2360
• Jankos1583
• TFBlade611
Other Games
• Shiphtur709
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
38m
The PondCast
18h 38m
INu's Battles
19h 38m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.