• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:20
CEST 08:20
KST 15:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8794 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 19 Next All
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 17:29 GMT
#1155
So do you have opinions on people not-sk8er yet or do we have to wait a couple more days for those?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 17:37 GMT
#1156
I'll take that as a no.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 17:44 GMT
#1158
I can be very persuasive.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 17:54 GMT
#1163
So explain your townread on geript.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 18:30 GMT
#1174
On June 25 2013 03:15 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 02:54 Dandel Ion wrote:
So explain your townread on geript.


Because he has not done anything I see as anything other than town? The worst bit he has done is his vote while he said he was "gone"

However who cares? He voted for someone who was virtually more likely to flip mafia (in my eyes) than a last minute rushed wagon.

hes pressured people for reasons that I would, etc..

In short he has done nothing major to make me see him in any light other than town. Could I be wrong? yes, however unless someone knows geripts playstyle 100% they will have to explain how hes magically scum when hes done far more this game to help than he has whenever ive seen him as scum.

He essentially voted for the no-lynch. Don't sugarcoat that part.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 18:31 GMT
#1177
On June 25 2013 03:30 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 03:15 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 25 2013 02:54 Dandel Ion wrote:
So explain your townread on geript.


Because he has not done anything I see as anything other than town? The worst bit he has done is his vote while he said he was "gone"

However who cares? He voted for someone who was virtually more likely to flip mafia (in my eyes) than a last minute rushed wagon.

hes pressured people for reasons that I would, etc..

In short he has done nothing major to make me see him in any light other than town. Could I be wrong? yes, however unless someone knows geripts playstyle 100% they will have to explain how hes magically scum when hes done far more this game to help than he has whenever ive seen him as scum.

He essentially voted for the no-lynch. Don't sugarcoat that part.

he's also consistently on terrible wagons for terrible reasons
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 18:54 GMT
#1196
The point about Wave 180ing when the shot hits the fan is pretty good.

Would lynch just for that.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 19:22 GMT
#1205
On June 25 2013 04:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Gonzaw is on the right track, I wonder how many scum have jumped on the 'wave is a good lynch' wagon thus far?
Ill tell you a secret though, I don't think I've ever been this inactive in any game I've played. The time with BC/sk8r is how I play as both scum and town, but of course you're welcome to make what you will of my meta.

Ill tell you another secret. I'm not a good lynch.

How about you show us why instead of just saying that.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 19:29 GMT
#1210
On June 25 2013 04:24 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 04:22 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 25 2013 04:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Gonzaw is on the right track, I wonder how many scum have jumped on the 'wave is a good lynch' wagon thus far?
Ill tell you a secret though, I don't think I've ever been this inactive in any game I've played. The time with BC/sk8r is how I play as both scum and town, but of course you're welcome to make what you will of my meta.

Ill tell you another secret. I'm not a good lynch.

How about you show us why instead of just saying that.


Stop ninjaing me > : (

would if i could
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 19:44 GMT
#1219
Dandel unvotes skater not because of crossfire, but to avoid a no lynch.
I didn't vote for sk8er at all. I defended him like all day in case nobody noticed.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 19:49 GMT
#1223
BC, since your shot has been refunded, why did you never try shooting anybody else?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 21:13 GMT
#1251
Who is Dorium Maldovar?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 21:33 GMT
#1275
Wave did u make austins role?

cuz he's looking for his bear and all
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 21:41 GMT
#1286
On June 25 2013 06:40 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 06:30 Xatalos wrote:
On June 25 2013 06:28 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 25 2013 06:28 Xatalos wrote:
On June 25 2013 06:25 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Meapak is mafia


Wait a minute. Are you Vig + Detective??


yes =)


That sounds really overpowered. Hmm. Well, we have to lynch A) you or B) Meapak now. I liked Meapak's case on WOS but he's been lurking otherwise. Brb rereading filters.


I trust this claim.

##Vote Meapak_Ziphhorhoweverthehellhisnameiswritten

vig+dt isnt OP btw.

*whistles*
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 21:46 GMT
#1291
You wouldn't be told if it was nerfed though, as I understand it.
Since sanities are not usually in the role PM.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 21:47 GMT
#1293
On June 25 2013 06:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
Actually come to think of it my role showed up blue in the daypost so....

that's why i asked who this dorium moldovia is...
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 21:53 GMT
#1298
Oh yeah I wondered why there were so few flips.

Must be all those millions of one-shot poisoners doing work :3333
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 21:56 GMT
#1301
On June 25 2013 06:55 gonzaw wrote:
Hi guys

I have this weird gun of something that shoots players randomly.
Great, another role mechanic that deals with me killing random townies
/rolleyes

Really I just can't believe this shit lol


I have a virtual class or some shit now so I'll be keeping up sporadically.

then...
don't use it?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 21:58 GMT
#1306
On June 25 2013 06:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
What I do find really funny is the similarities between this role and the one I wrote. When Gonzaw comes back he can have a look at this hint too.

Oh btw no one answered my earlier question. Does the rest of town think it's ok if I reveal the 3rd letter of the role I wrote for to Gonzaw to see if he can confirm?

well if somebody really wanted to, he could maybe narrow down characters based on that?
I know I'd be too lazy for it, even if I knew shit about the flavor so dunno.

how about this: Say how many words his name consists of? possibly too broad to confirm anything. but it's something that doesn't necessarly have universal convention so it's safer.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 21:59 GMT
#1307
On June 25 2013 06:58 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 06:56 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 25 2013 06:55 gonzaw wrote:
Hi guys

I have this weird gun of something that shoots players randomly.
Great, another role mechanic that deals with me killing random townies
/rolleyes

Really I just can't believe this shit lol


I have a virtual class or some shit now so I'll be keeping up sporadically.

then...
don't use it?


I got the feeling it shoots automatically or something (maybe that's an overexageration though, asking mod though).

Still...who the fuck would create that shit and give it to me wtf?
You guys come up with the worst stuff ever for roles/inventions for christ's sake

Wasn't that what austin said he'd do?
or was that something else.
2lazy2read, do it for me.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 114
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3906
Mong 80
sorry 34
ToSsGirL 11
Noble 10
Icarus 8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King161
Other Games
summit1g8055
WinterStarcraft609
C9.Mang0268
Sick156
ceh9126
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• StrangeGG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Lourlo1020
• Stunt402
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 40m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.