• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:42
CEST 17:42
KST 00:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9793 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 18 Next All
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 21:39 GMT
#2752
yo austin, when do you give me my role son?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 21:40 GMT
#2753
which pm am i supposed to be looking in gonzaw?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 21:41 GMT
#2755
never mind i found it. i got the first one. i was looking in the wrong PM
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 21:44 GMT
#2757
gonzaw, i'm going to tell you my plan tonight. hold on. I will use the item from the pm containing the quote i will say. There will be a number afterwards telling you which item of the many from that pm i chose. I'll have to figure out a way to breadcrumb who i'm targetting or something
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 21:48 GMT
#2759
On June 30 2013 06:45 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 06:39 Crossfire99 wrote:
yo austin, when do you give me my role son?
Porkchop.

Still not how my role works. I need to look back over you and gonzaw both, but...if you thought I was giving you a role tonight AND you've got your own stuff, then it makes sense you wouldn't go for the voteswap, because you thought you'd be able to take it tonight.

That's not how it works.

...seriously...How does it work then?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 22:29 GMT
#2761
gonzaw, I just realized something and you need to think about it. With scum almost guaranteed having the TARDIS, i don't think we can risk you using your ability tonight. Since we're probably at 3-2 tonight, the only way we can survive, the only way we can have a chance is with no deaths tonight and lynching tomorrow. That means i don't want a scenario where we lynch correctly but then a townie dies because of your ability.

Also, tell austin to give me an ability tonight so i can plan my shenanigans. Hurry up austin. do it. Yeah I realized I misread what you wrote earlier. I thought you gave abilities to both people not just one. whatever.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 22:42 GMT
#2764
On June 30 2013 07:31 kitaman27 wrote:
So you're trying to coordinate with gonzaw AND austin?

Apparently someone can't count.

I'm still hoping that you're scum and that austin is town and I don't know the setup balance which is very much a possibility with the roles you guys got (seriously how many extra shots/protection did you guys get). We'll cross the austin is scum bridge when we lynch you tomorrow and the game isn't over.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 22:45 GMT
#2766
Also, how about this for incentive.

Austin, I will consider it a 100% scum claim if you don't give me an ability tonight.

I hope you're town and you'll do it without the encouragement lol.

Honestly, the only thing I'm sure about is Kita being scum. The rest is by process of elimination lol.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 22:47 GMT
#2768
ok. gonzaw i'm attempting to decipher this right now lol.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 22:57 GMT
#2770
Oh, gonzaw, let me know if austin gave you an ability tonight, cause that will play into all my decisions tonight. It will help determine what my final choice is tonight. Thanks.

I'm gonna be back later, possibly tomorrow to talk some more and ponder stuff. I got to take a break and play the WIFOM game with myself now lol.

Gonzaw I will take recommendations though.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 23:04 GMT
#2773
On June 30 2013 07:53 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 07:45 Crossfire99 wrote:
Also, how about this for incentive.

Austin, I will consider it a 100% scum claim if you don't give me an ability tonight.

I hope you're town and you'll do it without the encouragement lol.

Honestly, the only thing I'm sure about is Kita being scum. The rest is by process of elimination lol.


I'm still not sure why YOU need to have the ability
You can still use the bus driver if I get austin's ability.
If you want to coordinate the bus and shit, well we have the above codification, we can use a similar one for me to communicate to you what power I got and who I'm using it on.

Oh you're right lol. Sorry, way too many ideas are floating in my head right now. I'm not thinking clearly.

Actually, I'd still want austin to give me the item because it will be easier for us to do last minute shenanigans if only i am the one doing the actions and not waiting on arduous communication between us lol.

So, still tell give austin to give it to me. It's just easier that way.

Basically gonzaw i don't like you (jk jk)

Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 23:04 GMT
#2774
On June 30 2013 08:00 gonzaw wrote:
Did you get the stuff above?

Also, please answer again: Can you get the item tonight instantly or do you get it when D4 starts? (goddamit Xfire answer this)

i'm waiting on the host answer...

I already asked...
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 23:05 GMT
#2775
hold on gonzaw, i'll be back in a few hours but i'm confident i can understand your procedure.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 18:50 GMT
#2791
Austin, stop having cold feet. You're making me think that you're scum. Give me an ability.

gonzaw i'm back. I chose the option that included the word "where". Whether or not I got an item only you know, but let's use the designator I#F for the item I may or may not have gotten.

Also I think you messed up the quote for item E. It should be "wait" not "way". Otherwise I think I understand everything (hopefully lol).

If I got everything correctly, I think we should do this.

Ability N#C:
Either N#B like you said or N#E.

Other Ability:
N#A or N#C

My items:

I#A - N#A - N#B
I#A - N#C - N#E

I#B - N#C - N#D

I#C - N#E - N#A
I#C - N#C - N#B

I don't want to use item D.

I#E - N#A - N#D

I#F - N#B - N#A

Those are the options i'm thinking of. What do you think?

Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 18:52 GMT
#2792
I forgot to say the order of my preference is Item F, B, A, C, E
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 18:54 GMT
#2793
Oh, I think I also figured out how Kita as scum could have figured out about the TARDIS. So kita masoned solstice day 1, solstice was given the TARDIS by sk8r, solstice told kita this, kita then killed solstice to try get the TARDIS randomly when solstice died.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 19:07 GMT
#2801
On July 01 2013 03:55 austinmcc wrote:
Again, I CANNOT GIVE YOU AN ABILITY. NOR WOULD I.

#1 - You're apparently an NRA member. NOBODY should be saying "Hey austin, target crossfire, the NRA member, to give him an ability."

#2 - Again, even if you WEREN'T an NRA member, I cannot give you a power. That is not an option for me tonight.

#3 - Even if you WEREN'T an NRA member, AND were an option for my power tonight, it is too late.

#4 - Even if you WEREN'T an NRA member, AND were an option for my power tonight, AND it was early enough in the night phase that I can assign powers, then I still wouldn't give you anything, because I don't see gonzaw or BC being mafia.

Well, thanks for claiming scum. That made this game easy.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 19:20 GMT
#2805
On July 01 2013 03:59 gonzaw wrote:
So you got the Item #F instantly? You already have it?

I chose the options according to the guidelines already posted by you. I followed them, so you know the answer to that question.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 19:25 GMT
#2808
On July 01 2013 04:15 gonzaw wrote:
Hmm, Xfire, some of those don't make much sense, like this one:
"I#A - N#A - N#B"

You sure you got the encoding right?
Here's another one for N#A and N#C which I think you might have gotten the other way round:

N#A:
Show nested quote +
"quite a while"

N#C:
Show nested quote +
"middle of it"


Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 04:09 austinmcc wrote:
Did you bus kurumi N2? Did anyone bus Kurumi N2?


Xfire is confirmed (by the role) to still have the Rubber Duck (bus driver), thus he couldn't have bussed anybody yet
Kurumi might have bussed himself with someone though

Yeah i messed it up. let me think about stuff again lol. did you get a role from Austin tonight? Apparently he doesn't like me
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 19:50 GMT
#2819
lol
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5214
Bisu 2611
Soulkey 1631
Jaedong 736
Mini 541
EffOrt 527
Horang2 381
Larva 364
ggaemo 247
actioN 244
[ Show more ]
ZerO 242
Dewaltoss 98
Mind 92
hero 79
sorry 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 63
Snow 63
Sea.KH 60
Pusan 59
Barracks 53
Hyun 44
Bale 34
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 17
Terrorterran 16
NaDa 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2702
Dendi1174
420jenkins234
League of Legends
Reynor44
Counter-Strike
fl0m2526
Fnx 736
x6flipin493
edward40
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes246
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1053
hiko1022
B2W.Neo462
DeMusliM271
XBOCT252
Liquid`VortiX216
Livibee205
QueenE99
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV669
League of Legends
• Nemesis3657
• TFBlade555
Other Games
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 18m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.