• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:47
CEST 03:47
KST 10:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9153 users

Roulette Mini Mafia - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 97 Next
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
June 05 2013 19:05 GMT
#461
oh i forgot

##UnVote
##Vote FUBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


Also we need some people to get in here S0lstice, Ace come to mind maybe some more layabout
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 05 2013 19:05 GMT
#462
Didn't see Jay's post, reading now
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 05 2013 19:09 GMT
#463
On June 06 2013 03:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Here's the thing Vayne.
You don't have to write long posts that are right or wrong, but you have to do something useful if you actually care about winning this game as town.

If you're scum then continue to play as you are, I guess.

Vivax, if you had to lynch someone other than Rayn, who would it be?
Sentinel?


I'm still waiting for Sentinel to answer a bunch of questions, but I don't see much reason to lynch him yet, I would like him to answer to SlOosh's case cause it raises some valid points.
If I had to lynch someone else, it would probably be Vayne, but he plays so carelessly that it gives me doubts.

Rayn is probably our best bet anyway.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
June 05 2013 19:11 GMT
#464
On June 06 2013 04:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 03:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Here's the thing Vayne.
You don't have to write long posts that are right or wrong, but you have to do something useful if you actually care about winning this game as town.

If you're scum then continue to play as you are, I guess.

Vivax, if you had to lynch someone other than Rayn, who would it be?
Sentinel?


I'm still waiting for Sentinel to answer a bunch of questions, but I don't see much reason to lynch him yet, I would like him to answer to SlOosh's case cause it raises some valid points.
If I had to lynch someone else, it would probably be Vayne, but he plays so carelessly that it gives me doubts.

Rayn is probably our best bet anyway.

Have you considered S0lstice or Fuba at all :o
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 05 2013 19:23 GMT
#465
## unvote
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 05 2013 19:29 GMT
#466
On June 06 2013 04:05 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Didn't see Jay's post, reading now


Actually I guess I prematurely answered it since I was accusing rayn of his behavior while jay was typing his post.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 05 2013 19:34 GMT
#467
On June 05 2013 14:07 slOosh wrote:
Ok, time for updates of thoughts before going to sleep.


Who I want to lynch: [UoN]Sentinel

I think his approach to Ace's claim post was skewed. Why bother pointing out that the plan is not as gamebreaking as it initially seemed? He questions the plan, but doesn't offer up why it is detrimental to agree to it, nor does he offer a better plan as an alternative. Seems more likely an approach scum would take rather than town.

I don't have a better one, and it's decent but not as good as Ace implies. I don't want to blindly invest in a fallible plan, but it is still a good starting point to finishing the game in favor of town.

He voting for WoS is weak.
1) WoS wants to lynch a lurker. Sentinel is a lurker so he doesn't like this. Nothing here that indicates WoS is scum.

I am a lurker and I am town. I want to avoid a mislynch and I would also like to live, hence I am upset.

2) WoS doesn't ask people if he is scummy, he asks a couple of players who recently played scum with him what their opinion of his play is.

Which is a scummy thing to do. You don't ask other people of the quality of one's play. It's like probing the water to see how good one's disguise is.

3) It is a very uninvested vote. He doesn't express a desire to get WoS lynched (only provides explanation for the sake of himself, not to convince others to vote him), and neglects to talk about any other suspects.

##Vote: [UoN]Sentinel


Couldn't find any at the moment. Right now there's Oats' crap posting and maybe I'll side along with the rayn vote because I don't like how he's ignoring me. Actually it's funny because I was ignoring him too. Makes me a hypocrite I guess.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
June 05 2013 19:35 GMT
#468
On June 06 2013 04:03 jaybrundage wrote:
-snip-
Note the reason he gives is because rayn has a town read on Vayne. So instead of lynching vayne who he has been playing with for a while. He just jumps on rayn because he is starting to roll as a wagon. He includes some reason as rayn seeing vayne as a town read for a wierd reason. If rayn just said he had a gut read on Vayne would that be better? Its a convoluted reason imo. I dont see the real reason for the switch from vayne to rayn.
-snip-

That's not the reason I gave. Town reads on vayne are perfectly fine. I, myself, just gave a slight town read on him. The reason I gave for rayn being scum is that his town read on vayne is based entirely around vayne doing something that anyone, of any alignment, could do. It's something scum can do easily to make themselves look like town, while not actually contributing their own thoughts. It's something that I wouldn't expect a townie to be convinced by, but something that scum would be enticed by.

I didn't just jump on rayn because his wagon started. I wasn't convinced by the other cases. I was convinced by this one. If you don't like my reasoning, you're free to disagree with it.

As for the bolded, in all honesty it probably would be better. At least in the sense that I would not find it as scummy. I find "no definable reason" to be better than a scummy reason (at least until we see some flips).

And finally, there was no "switch" from vayne to rayn. You make it seem like one led to the other, when they're completely independent. If rayn had given that reason as a town read for *anyone* I would have had the same reaction.

Here's a question for you: Do you think that someone explaining your playstyle is indicative of their alignment?
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
June 05 2013 19:38 GMT
#469
In case i am not around:
##unvote
##vote raynpelikoneet
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 05 2013 19:42 GMT
#470
Oats I was afk and you've singled me out for not doing jack shit. even though I was around at the start of the game. Iirc you were the one prodding me for answers which I gave. How come you singled me out to be lynched and no one else?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 05 2013 19:59 GMT
#471
##vote rayne
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 05 2013 20:04 GMT
#472
Whether or not I sheep rayne my vote will look scummy.

Going with my gut I guess.

##unvote
##vote: raynpelikoneet
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 05 2013 20:07 GMT
#473
Vote Count - Roughly 3 hours remaining:

VayneAuthority (1): [UoN]Sentinel, prplhz, Vivax
Ace (1): Zephirdd, Oatsmaster
JarJarDrinks (0): Zephirdd
Zephirdd (0): prplhz, Oatsmaster
jaybrundage (1): layabout, s0Lstice
WaveOfShadow (1): Ace, Zephirdd, [UoN]Sentinel, raynpelikoneet, VayneAuthority
Oatsmaster (1): Stutters695, JarJarDinks, Zephirdd, [UoN]Sentinel
prplhz (0): Oatsmaster, Stutters, layabout
Stutters695 (0): raynpelikoneet
s0Lstice (0): jaybrundage
[UoN]Sentinel (1): slOosh
raynpelikoneet (8): Zephirdd, mkfuba07, WaveofShadow, Vivax, Stutters, Vivax, layabout, Ace, [UoN]Sentinel
mkfuba07 (2): VayneAuthority, jaybrundage

Not voting (0):


raynpelikoneet is currently set to be lynched!
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 05 2013 20:08 GMT
#474
On June 06 2013 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Whether or not I sheep rayne my vote will look scummy.

Going with my gut I guess.

##unvote
##vote: raynpelikoneet


dont see how it can but why would you think that?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
June 05 2013 20:20 GMT
#475
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 06 2013 04:35 mkfuba07 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 04:03 jaybrundage wrote:
-snip-
Note the reason he gives is because rayn has a town read on Vayne. So instead of lynching vayne who he has been playing with for a while. He just jumps on rayn because he is starting to roll as a wagon. He includes some reason as rayn seeing vayne as a town read for a wierd reason. If rayn just said he had a gut read on Vayne would that be better? Its a convoluted reason imo. I dont see the real reason for the switch from vayne to rayn.
-snip-

That's not the reason I gave. Town reads on vayne are perfectly fine. I, myself, just gave a slight town read on him. The reason I gave for rayn being scum is that his town read on vayne is based entirely around vayne doing something that anyone, of any alignment, could do. It's something scum can do easily to make themselves look like town, while not actually contributing their own thoughts. It's something that I wouldn't expect a townie to be convinced by, but something that scum would be enticed by.

I didn't just jump on rayn because his wagon started. I wasn't convinced by the other cases. I was convinced by this one. If you don't like my reasoning, you're free to disagree with it.

As for the bolded, in all honesty it probably would be better. At least in the sense that I would not find it as scummy. I find "no definable reason" to be better than a scummy reason (at least until we see some flips).

And finally, there was no "switch" from vayne to rayn. You make it seem like one led to the other, when they're completely independent. If rayn had given that reason as a town read for *anyone* I would have had the same reaction.

Here's a question for you: Do you think that someone explaining your playstyle is indicative of their alignment?


@Fuba while obviously there are exceptions to every rule. But over the course of quite a few games I have found out that players who define my playstyle (as being lynchbait) and stop a lynch from going to me on day one.. Are usually town. Scum have no motive to do this they can just let the wagon roll.

While you may think this line of reasoning is scummy. about 80%-90% of the time when im town and someone else defends me and tells everyone that im lynch bait that person defending me is also town. So yes i do find it alignment indicative.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 05 2013 20:22 GMT
#476
On June 06 2013 05:08 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Whether or not I sheep rayne my vote will look scummy.

Going with my gut I guess.

##unvote
##vote: raynpelikoneet


dont see how it can but why would you think that?

I vote for him -> looks like a last minute bus
I don't vote for him -> looks like conveniently ignoring him
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
June 05 2013 20:23 GMT
#477
What a terrible lynch this is. No one thinks it's strange that there's only a single wagon? Who here actually expects rayn to flip red?
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 05 2013 20:24 GMT
#478
But anyone can explain your playstyle. It's a null tell. You weren't in danger of dying and someone says "this is how jay plays". I think you're being hasty giving them Town cred there and not thinking about the situation correctly.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 05 2013 20:26 GMT
#479
On June 06 2013 05:22 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 05:08 Ace wrote:
On June 06 2013 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Whether or not I sheep rayne my vote will look scummy.

Going with my gut I guess.

##unvote
##vote: raynpelikoneet


dont see how it can but why would you think that?

I vote for him -> looks like a last minute bus
I don't vote for him -> looks like conveniently ignoring him


How is it a bus? I may have missed it but I didn't notice you pushing rayne late.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
June 05 2013 20:26 GMT
#480
Im curious why is rayn getting so much votes. He just seemed to not be very active. I recall someone saying that he is usually more active is that the main reason people are going for him?

It just seems like everyone is consolidating but im not sure why on him :o
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft480
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft480
WinterStarcraft250
RuFF_SC2 107
PiLiPiLi 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1050
White-Ra 158
NaDa 62
Hyuk 60
Noble 51
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5054
Counter-Strike
taco 542
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox579
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor703
Other Games
summit1g7782
Coldzera 874
C9.Mang0320
ViBE64
ArmadaUGS46
Mew2King41
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 81
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21376
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 13m
Online Event
9h 13m
FEL
14h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.