• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:48
CEST 02:48
KST 09:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12898 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XLII - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 84 Next
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
June 13 2013 00:39 GMT
#1201
Vote SlaveCount

iVLosK (0): fferyllt

Not Voting: Everyone

Nobody is currently set to be lynched. Voting is mandatory. This is a plurality lynch.
The day ends at [unparsable timestamp format] (in [unparsable timestamp format])

Correctly format your vote using the command ##vote or it will not be counted.

If there's a mistake, let me know!
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Xzavier
Profile Joined January 2013
United States393 Posts
June 13 2013 00:59 GMT
#1202
On June 12 2013 21:11 Onegu wrote:

VOTE: UMASI


thats not the correct voting format, you might want to fix it or make it official using the ##'s
Mafia :D
Xzavier
Profile Joined January 2013
United States393 Posts
June 13 2013 01:04 GMT
#1203
On June 13 2013 08:59 Spicydinosaur wrote:
I'm looking at Umasi right now. Both Stim and Onegu had similar play styles by tunneling one person and not really looking anywhere else. They are so similar so its hard to choose one of them atm.

Umasi on the other hand, has changed the most from the beginning of the game. His posts in the beginning were sheeping but he emphasized logic a lot more. Now look at his posts... just pure chaos. He's either having a mental breakdown or he's going 100% crazy in an effort to look towny. On the other hand, Yavanna said she would lynch him or firere D1. Im not sure how much stock can be put in this comment because she never actually voted and fell off the face of the game. Perhaps scum had a plan.. who knows. What we do know is that Umasi voted for two townies.

I really want to hear what he and everyone else who's been absent from the thread.


So right not were thinking Umasi, and i think thats the smart lynch for today. It makes the town far more effective. and he has taken a massive shift in gameplay, going form logical and reasonable to panicking.

Also depending on the flips, we should mass claim day3. just a thought, you can tell me its bad and explain why its bad, but i think we can end the game on the day3 lynch. (if it doesnt end today)

thoughts?
Mafia :D
Spicydinosaur
Profile Joined April 2013
United States382 Posts
June 13 2013 01:10 GMT
#1204
On June 13 2013 10:04 Xzavier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2013 08:59 Spicydinosaur wrote:
I'm looking at Umasi right now. Both Stim and Onegu had similar play styles by tunneling one person and not really looking anywhere else. They are so similar so its hard to choose one of them atm.

Umasi on the other hand, has changed the most from the beginning of the game. His posts in the beginning were sheeping but he emphasized logic a lot more. Now look at his posts... just pure chaos. He's either having a mental breakdown or he's going 100% crazy in an effort to look towny. On the other hand, Yavanna said she would lynch him or firere D1. Im not sure how much stock can be put in this comment because she never actually voted and fell off the face of the game. Perhaps scum had a plan.. who knows. What we do know is that Umasi voted for two townies.

I really want to hear what he and everyone else who's been absent from the thread.


So right not were thinking Umasi, and i think thats the smart lynch for today. It makes the town far more effective. and he has taken a massive shift in gameplay, going form logical and reasonable to panicking.

Also depending on the flips, we should mass claim day3. just a thought, you can tell me its bad and explain why its bad, but i think we can end the game on the day3 lynch. (if it doesnt end today)

thoughts?


Only thing a mass claim will do is show scum who our blues are. We will have a bunch of people claiming VT and if we lynch the wrong guy... then scum can snipe the jailer.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
June 13 2013 01:11 GMT
#1205
Ebwop

##VOTE: UMASI
Try TL Mafia!!!
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
June 13 2013 01:13 GMT
#1206
On June 13 2013 10:04 Xzavier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2013 08:59 Spicydinosaur wrote:
I'm looking at Umasi right now. Both Stim and Onegu had similar play styles by tunneling one person and not really looking anywhere else. They are so similar so its hard to choose one of them atm.

Umasi on the other hand, has changed the most from the beginning of the game. His posts in the beginning were sheeping but he emphasized logic a lot more. Now look at his posts... just pure chaos. He's either having a mental breakdown or he's going 100% crazy in an effort to look towny. On the other hand, Yavanna said she would lynch him or firere D1. Im not sure how much stock can be put in this comment because she never actually voted and fell off the face of the game. Perhaps scum had a plan.. who knows. What we do know is that Umasi voted for two townies.

I really want to hear what he and everyone else who's been absent from the thread.


So right not were thinking Umasi, and i think thats the smart lynch for today. It makes the town far more effective. and he has taken a massive shift in gameplay, going form logical and reasonable to panicking.

Also depending on the flips, we should mass claim day3. just a thought, you can tell me its bad and explain why its bad, but i think we can end the game on the day3 lynch. (if it doesnt end today)

thoughts?


Xzav, I do not think the reasoning "it makes the town far more effective" is....well, reasonable. I don't think I've ever given the impression of being logical and reasonable, given how my day one focus on iV went.
If you think I'm the best chance to be scum, then feel free. Do not give logic like "to make association reads" or "to get him out of town, he's a negative influence".

Also, mass claiming is an AWFUL idea.
Cop claiming with a scum find is the most I'd think should claim, and even then....it's just eh.
What do we get out of mass claiming?
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
June 13 2013 01:21 GMT
#1207
And the reason I'm not currently voting xzav is, despite the day one bus situation, which I still don't think scum did, I REALLY don't want to vote xzav.
he's been my towniest read since the beginning of the game, and will flip an absolute bitch if he is scum.
The entire /scum nailing in the coffin is basically what I spent time day 2 trying to explain, and is why I lynched lonemeow, because I thought he was scummier than xzav or yav.
Yav flipped, and I really REALLY don't want to lynch xzav.
I agree with what iV said though
On June 13 2013 06:57 iVLosK! wrote:
I say we lynch what's left of the Gotard wagon (Umasi and Xzavier) and then lynch the two who weren't on firere (Onegu and Stimm). Game over. Glorious town victory.

And since I know I'm town, that leaves xzav.
I really, REALLY, do not want to do this, but my thoughts that scum did not bus day one, or even not vote gotard, are overpowering my townread of xzav.
If xzav flips town, then I'd reread through Onegu>stimm. Atm I'd think onegu, but that's because he's done nothing but noncommitally push me and contribute thoughts, but he never tries to get me LYNCHED. he just votes me. I don't know what to think of that.

##VOTE XZAVIER

As much as I don't want to lynch xzav....I don't see why the scum team would not just hammer in the mislynch and save firere.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
fferyllt
Profile Joined April 2013
United States317 Posts
June 13 2013 01:24 GMT
#1208
On June 13 2013 10:04 Xzavier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2013 08:59 Spicydinosaur wrote:
I'm looking at Umasi right now. Both Stim and Onegu had similar play styles by tunneling one person and not really looking anywhere else. They are so similar so its hard to choose one of them atm.

Umasi on the other hand, has changed the most from the beginning of the game. His posts in the beginning were sheeping but he emphasized logic a lot more. Now look at his posts... just pure chaos. He's either having a mental breakdown or he's going 100% crazy in an effort to look towny. On the other hand, Yavanna said she would lynch him or firere D1. Im not sure how much stock can be put in this comment because she never actually voted and fell off the face of the game. Perhaps scum had a plan.. who knows. What we do know is that Umasi voted for two townies.

I really want to hear what he and everyone else who's been absent from the thread.


So right not were thinking Umasi, and i think thats the smart lynch for today. It makes the town far more effective. and he has taken a massive shift in gameplay, going form logical and reasonable to panicking.

Also depending on the flips, we should mass claim day3. just a thought, you can tell me its bad and explain why its bad, but i think we can end the game on the day3 lynch. (if it doesnt end today)

thoughts?


TODAY IS DAY 3
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
June 13 2013 01:25 GMT
#1209
And yes, before someone points it out, I am voting one of the most towny of my reads. This is indeed occuring.

Before you ask AGAIN, it's because I think the possibility that scum pointlessly didn't save a teammate day one is so irrelevant that voting xzav is wise in spite of my thoughts.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
June 13 2013 01:26 GMT
#1210
On June 13 2013 10:21 Umasi wrote:
And the reason I'm not currently voting xzav is, despite the day one bus situation, which I still don't think scum did, I REALLY don't want to vote xzav.
he's been my towniest read since the beginning of the game, and will flip an absolute bitch if he is scum.
The entire /scum nailing in the coffin is basically what I spent time day 2 trying to explain, and is why I lynched lonemeow, because I thought he was scummier than xzav or yav.
Yav flipped, and I really REALLY don't want to lynch xzav.
I agree with what iV said though
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2013 06:57 iVLosK! wrote:
I say we lynch what's left of the Gotard wagon (Umasi and Xzavier) and then lynch the two who weren't on firere (Onegu and Stimm). Game over. Glorious town victory.

And since I know I'm town, that leaves xzav.
I really, REALLY, do not want to do this, but my thoughts that scum did not bus day one, or even not vote gotard, are overpowering my townread of xzav.
If xzav flips town, then I'd reread through Onegu>stimm. Atm I'd think onegu, but that's because he's done nothing but noncommitally push me and contribute thoughts, but he never tries to get me LYNCHED. he just votes me. I don't know what to think of that.

##VOTE XZAVIER

As much as I don't want to lynch xzav....I don't see why the scum team would not just hammer in the mislynch and save firere.



You really havent read my cases on you have you?! I am really starting to believe youmare just completely skipping my posts at this point.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
June 13 2013 01:27 GMT
#1211
Ebwop

You are not youmare
Try TL Mafia!!!
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
June 13 2013 01:34 GMT
#1212
okay onegu, I will try to explain why. This is literally the best I can do, to tell you why I'm town
I'm not responding to your posts, I'm responding to...I don't know what I'm responding to.
But rationalize this question:
two things, actually:


A: If I am scum, why have I drawn so much attention to myself, and

B: Why have I not been lynched yet.

What about me is towny enough that people are not voting me?
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
June 13 2013 01:43 GMT
#1213
On June 13 2013 10:34 Umasi wrote:
okay onegu, I will try to explain why. This is literally the best I can do, to tell you why I'm town
I'm not responding to your posts, I'm responding to...I don't know what I'm responding to.
But rationalize this question:
two things, actually:


A: If I am scum, why have I drawn so much attention to myself, and

B: Why have I not been lynched yet.

What about me is towny enough that people are not voting me?


Its not that you are so townie though, its that people thought others were more scummy. And createing chaos is scummy it confuses people and makes you look active.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Xzavier
Profile Joined January 2013
United States393 Posts
June 13 2013 01:45 GMT
#1214
On June 13 2013 10:10 Spicydinosaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2013 10:04 Xzavier wrote:
On June 13 2013 08:59 Spicydinosaur wrote:
I'm looking at Umasi right now. Both Stim and Onegu had similar play styles by tunneling one person and not really looking anywhere else. They are so similar so its hard to choose one of them atm.

Umasi on the other hand, has changed the most from the beginning of the game. His posts in the beginning were sheeping but he emphasized logic a lot more. Now look at his posts... just pure chaos. He's either having a mental breakdown or he's going 100% crazy in an effort to look towny. On the other hand, Yavanna said she would lynch him or firere D1. Im not sure how much stock can be put in this comment because she never actually voted and fell off the face of the game. Perhaps scum had a plan.. who knows. What we do know is that Umasi voted for two townies.

I really want to hear what he and everyone else who's been absent from the thread.


So right not were thinking Umasi, and i think thats the smart lynch for today. It makes the town far more effective. and he has taken a massive shift in gameplay, going form logical and reasonable to panicking.

Also depending on the flips, we should mass claim day3. just a thought, you can tell me its bad and explain why its bad, but i think we can end the game on the day3 lynch. (if it doesnt end today)

thoughts?


Only thing a mass claim will do is show scum who our blues are. We will have a bunch of people claiming VT and if we lynch the wrong guy... then scum can snipe the jailer.


okay got it.

So its jailer/medic.

But if the jailer comes out and says i held this person on the night with the no-kill, and then we lynch that person we win.

So even if he died there would be enough information to win the game. Mabye, i dont know.

Im fine with how things are right now. And Umasi is highest on my list at the moment.

Spicey what do you think of iV right now?
I brought up the idea of how everybody who voted for Firere345 is town, and he shot it down at the time.
and now all of the sudden he brings it back up again as his list of people to lynch in order to end the game.
No sudden realization or reasoning, just two contradicting statements from the same person.
Mafia :D
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
June 13 2013 01:46 GMT
#1215
On a different note iVlosK has posted very little actual investigative posts since night 1 when he posted a abridged masoner chat. If he is scum he is out playing us all but I would like to see more insightful posts.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Xzavier
Profile Joined January 2013
United States393 Posts
June 13 2013 01:46 GMT
#1216
On June 13 2013 10:24 fferyllt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2013 10:04 Xzavier wrote:
On June 13 2013 08:59 Spicydinosaur wrote:
I'm looking at Umasi right now. Both Stim and Onegu had similar play styles by tunneling one person and not really looking anywhere else. They are so similar so its hard to choose one of them atm.

Umasi on the other hand, has changed the most from the beginning of the game. His posts in the beginning were sheeping but he emphasized logic a lot more. Now look at his posts... just pure chaos. He's either having a mental breakdown or he's going 100% crazy in an effort to look towny. On the other hand, Yavanna said she would lynch him or firere D1. Im not sure how much stock can be put in this comment because she never actually voted and fell off the face of the game. Perhaps scum had a plan.. who knows. What we do know is that Umasi voted for two townies.

I really want to hear what he and everyone else who's been absent from the thread.


So right not were thinking Umasi, and i think thats the smart lynch for today. It makes the town far more effective. and he has taken a massive shift in gameplay, going form logical and reasonable to panicking.

Also depending on the flips, we should mass claim day3. just a thought, you can tell me its bad and explain why its bad, but i think we can end the game on the day3 lynch. (if it doesnt end today)

thoughts?


TODAY IS DAY 3


EBWOP: I MEAN DAY4 LYNCH!!!
Mafia :D
Xzavier
Profile Joined January 2013
United States393 Posts
June 13 2013 01:51 GMT
#1217
On June 13 2013 10:34 Umasi wrote:
okay onegu, I will try to explain why. This is literally the best I can do, to tell you why I'm town
I'm not responding to your posts, I'm responding to...I don't know what I'm responding to.
But rationalize this question:
two things, actually:


A: If I am scum, why have I drawn so much attention to myself, and

B: Why have I not been lynched yet.

What about me is towny enough that people are not voting me?


A.you didnt draw the attention to yourself.
You simply didnt lurk.

B. we always had bigger lynch priorities.



I dont think thats a good enough reasoning. and i see a OMGUS in reaction instead of a defense.

also, you saying you dont know what your responding to? You should be either responding to somebodys pressure on you. or you should be making a case, or you should be discussing reads. or you should be prooving your innocence. right now you havnt done any of those. and the OMGUS makes me even more convinced right now that your panicking.


##VOTE Umasi


if thats the best you can do, its not enough for me.
Mafia :D
Xzavier
Profile Joined January 2013
United States393 Posts
June 13 2013 01:53 GMT
#1218
and some high ungodly wisdom that we are allowed to communicate during noob games had a discussion on mass claims with me, and i realize that its generally not beneficial in this format. So it would only be smart to come out if you KNOW your action stopped the night kill i believe, or if your a cop who just checked a scum(or miller, but then we can determine if its miller/scum)
Mafia :D
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
June 13 2013 01:54 GMT
#1219
On June 13 2013 10:45 Xzavier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2013 10:10 Spicydinosaur wrote:
On June 13 2013 10:04 Xzavier wrote:
On June 13 2013 08:59 Spicydinosaur wrote:
I'm looking at Umasi right now. Both Stim and Onegu had similar play styles by tunneling one person and not really looking anywhere else. They are so similar so its hard to choose one of them atm.

Umasi on the other hand, has changed the most from the beginning of the game. His posts in the beginning were sheeping but he emphasized logic a lot more. Now look at his posts... just pure chaos. He's either having a mental breakdown or he's going 100% crazy in an effort to look towny. On the other hand, Yavanna said she would lynch him or firere D1. Im not sure how much stock can be put in this comment because she never actually voted and fell off the face of the game. Perhaps scum had a plan.. who knows. What we do know is that Umasi voted for two townies.

I really want to hear what he and everyone else who's been absent from the thread.


So right not were thinking Umasi, and i think thats the smart lynch for today. It makes the town far more effective. and he has taken a massive shift in gameplay, going form logical and reasonable to panicking.

Also depending on the flips, we should mass claim day3. just a thought, you can tell me its bad and explain why its bad, but i think we can end the game on the day3 lynch. (if it doesnt end today)

thoughts?


Only thing a mass claim will do is show scum who our blues are. We will have a bunch of people claiming VT and if we lynch the wrong guy... then scum can snipe the jailer.


okay got it.

So its jailer/medic.

But if the jailer comes out and says i held this person on the night with the no-kill, and then we lynch that person we win.

So even if he died there would be enough information to win the game. Mabye, i dont know.

Im fine with how things are right now. And Umasi is highest on my list at the moment.

Spicey what do you think of iV right now?
I brought up the idea of how everybody who voted for Firere345 is town, and he shot it down at the time.
and now all of the sudden he brings it back up again as his list of people to lynch in order to end the game.
No sudden realization or reasoning, just two contradicting statements from the same person.


2 people have claimed to be jailed already have come forward if you are just looking for them we know the no kill came from iVlosK being jailed. Looking for the jailer looks really bad.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Spicydinosaur
Profile Joined April 2013
United States382 Posts
June 13 2013 02:00 GMT
#1220
On June 13 2013 10:45 Xzavier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2013 10:10 Spicydinosaur wrote:
On June 13 2013 10:04 Xzavier wrote:
On June 13 2013 08:59 Spicydinosaur wrote:
I'm looking at Umasi right now. Both Stim and Onegu had similar play styles by tunneling one person and not really looking anywhere else. They are so similar so its hard to choose one of them atm.

Umasi on the other hand, has changed the most from the beginning of the game. His posts in the beginning were sheeping but he emphasized logic a lot more. Now look at his posts... just pure chaos. He's either having a mental breakdown or he's going 100% crazy in an effort to look towny. On the other hand, Yavanna said she would lynch him or firere D1. Im not sure how much stock can be put in this comment because she never actually voted and fell off the face of the game. Perhaps scum had a plan.. who knows. What we do know is that Umasi voted for two townies.

I really want to hear what he and everyone else who's been absent from the thread.


So right not were thinking Umasi, and i think thats the smart lynch for today. It makes the town far more effective. and he has taken a massive shift in gameplay, going form logical and reasonable to panicking.

Also depending on the flips, we should mass claim day3. just a thought, you can tell me its bad and explain why its bad, but i think we can end the game on the day3 lynch. (if it doesnt end today)

thoughts?


Only thing a mass claim will do is show scum who our blues are. We will have a bunch of people claiming VT and if we lynch the wrong guy... then scum can snipe the jailer.


okay got it.

So its jailer/medic.

But if the jailer comes out and says i held this person on the night with the no-kill, and then we lynch that person we win.

So even if he died there would be enough information to win the game. Mabye, i dont know.

Im fine with how things are right now. And Umasi is highest on my list at the moment.

Spicey what do you think of iV right now?
I brought up the idea of how everybody who voted for Firere345 is town, and he shot it down at the time.
and now all of the sudden he brings it back up again as his list of people to lynch in order to end the game.
No sudden realization or reasoning, just two contradicting statements from the same person.


When the jailer jails... he protects the target and acts as a roleblock on them. So if mafia and jailer target the same person, then there is no kill. Alternatively, if the jailer selects the scum killer, then he roleblocks and there is no kill.

Another problem with your idea is that you are telling everyone. Scum can just no kill next night and make it look like scum was roleblocked. Not a very reliable strategy.

As for iV...and this goes for everyone else voting firere D1... to say they are scum is to say that they bussed one of their own, even when another scum (yavanna) goes afk. The odds are more likely that scum voted for Gotard or another person.

Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 84 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings77
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 173
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10762
White-Ra 358
Dota 2
monkeys_forever737
NeuroSwarm83
League of Legends
Doublelift5717
JimRising 634
Counter-Strike
fl0m4773
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox903
AZ_Axe165
Other Games
summit1g8878
Maynarde196
KnowMe193
ArmadaUGS140
Mew2King37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick932
BasetradeTV185
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 12m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 12m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.