• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:53
CEST 06:53
KST 13:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War415.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9950 users

[M][N] Les Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 04 2013 00:33 GMT
#3029
Whoa have you really played like 45 games, that's... that's like 50% more than me, and I've been here for nearly 2 years.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 04 2013 00:35 GMT
#3031
Yeah people really like shooting you so I guess your games are often pretty short
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 04 2013 00:46 GMT
#3034
On June 04 2013 09:38 marvellosity wrote:
also BH, you haven't won a non-scum game where I wasn't on your team since Aperture


That's just an artefact of most of the time I play with you, we're both town (since town is the most likely alignment) and most of the time I play, I play with you.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 04 2013 01:08 GMT
#3037
On June 04 2013 10:02 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2013 09:46 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 04 2013 09:38 marvellosity wrote:
also BH, you haven't won a non-scum game where I wasn't on your team since Aperture


That's just an artefact of most of the time I play with you, we're both town (since town is the most likely alignment) and most of the time I play, I play with you.


maybe, but in that time as well, 6 of your losses I was a different alignment to you.

i think this is the first game we had the same alignments and we lost :<

edit: no! LIII it happened too

further edit: by my count you're 5-2 when you're the same alignment and 0-6 as different alignments. COINCIDENCE? I think not! :OOOOO


clearly it would be 7/0 and 0/6 but in 2 games you manage to drag me down
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 04 2013 04:07 GMT
#3039
I did eventually try to tunnel GK a bit. Not that getting him mislynched before me would have helped much, but I did try. Part of the problem I think is I wanted to get a tunnel started on GK but I was having trouble getting people to engage with me on him. I had to call out people by name, and often more than once, to get them to respond to the case.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 04 2013 04:22 GMT
#3041
On June 04 2013 13:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2013 13:07 Blazinghand wrote:
I did eventually try to tunnel GK a bit. Not that getting him mislynched before me would have helped much, but I did try. Part of the problem I think is I wanted to get a tunnel started on GK but I was having trouble getting people to engage with me on him. I had to call out people by name, and often more than once, to get them to respond to the case.


Your GK push wasn't convincing enough. If your case had blown away the town and you spammed up the thread calling for a lynch you would have lived.
Town won't switch off you if they have to think too hard. you need to make it really really easy for everyone to switch wagons.


I suspect part of that had to do with the fact that he was town. If he was scum I'd be able to find more info on him.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 07 2013 21:49 GMT
#3046
I second GK for town MVP

we were lost at sea but for his wisdom
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2013 00:07 GMT
#3048
I think we all know who the true town MVP is here
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 17 18 19 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings41
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 252
Mind 60
Bale 28
ZergMaN 12
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Other Games
summit1g7610
Coldzera 698
WinterStarcraft567
C9.Mang0277
Sick147
ViBE142
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick754
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP125
• practicex 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota276
League of Legends
• Rush813
Other Games
• Shiphtur512
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
5h 7m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
7h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.