• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:03
CEST 01:03
KST 08:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8015 users

Carnival Cruise Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 19 2013 15:48 GMT
#1720
On May 19 2013 23:48 kushm4sta wrote:
prplhz scum diaries
+ Show Spoiler +

On May 13 2013 03:31 prplhz wrote:
The last Ace game I played in was Death Factory 2 and that game was complicated as nothing I've ever tried before or since. I suggest that everybody does what Ace suggested post game: keep a file where you write down role and theme related stuff that has happened. Just about everybody in that game had three unique powers and it became a huge problem to remember who did what and when.


On May 13 2013 03:48 prplhz wrote:
We should just ignore DarthPunk's claim for now.

Vivax it's okay that you're trolling a bit but please don't make this another Personality 2 mafia. That game was bad for all (town) parties involved and your excessive spam was big part of that. In fact everybody should consolidate because this game is going to be complicated enough with all the themed stuff going on.


On May 14 2013 18:37 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2013 18:28 Vivax wrote:
On May 14 2013 18:22 prplhz wrote:
Hey Vivax why am I scum?


Good to see you're available for some conversation.

I wrote the reasons already, just read my filter.
I would also like if you gave a good summary of what's on your mind currently, read-wise.

You mentioned Hiro, no reasoning.
You said SlOosh sucks, no idea what you wanted.
You abruptly stopped contributing after your early questions.

You don't look like you want to win this game, but sure made it look like it very early in the game.

I read your filter.

I don't have a lot of reads right now, mainly a few tentative town reads.

I have a bad feeling about HiroPro, he doesn't seem to care much about this game after putting his vote down and some of his posting seems weirdly constructed. How do you feel about HiroPro?

I said slOosh sucked because at the time and in the context of his performance as of then, he blew. I am sure you agree.

Okay. I remember ObviousOne doing some ridiculously trolly post and then I thought "There's nothing in this thread right now that I want to participate in".

Now why exactly am I scum? If you're town I don't want this to turn into a Vivax tunnel like you did marvellosity in Personality 2 because as Acrofales said after the game, scum couldn't wait for you to make another post. If you're scum then carry on.


On May 14 2013 20:21 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2013 18:48 Vivax wrote:
On May 14 2013 18:37 prplhz wrote:
On May 14 2013 18:28 Vivax wrote:
On May 14 2013 18:22 prplhz wrote:
Hey Vivax why am I scum?


Good to see you're available for some conversation.

I wrote the reasons already, just read my filter.
I would also like if you gave a good summary of what's on your mind currently, read-wise.

You mentioned Hiro, no reasoning.
You said SlOosh sucks, no idea what you wanted.
You abruptly stopped contributing after your early questions.

You don't look like you want to win this game, but sure made it look like it very early in the game.

I read your filter.

I don't have a lot of reads right now, mainly a few tentative town reads.

I have a bad feeling about HiroPro, he doesn't seem to care much about this game after putting his vote down and some of his posting seems weirdly constructed. How do you feel about HiroPro?

I said slOosh sucked because at the time and in the context of his performance as of then, he blew. I am sure you agree.

Okay. I remember ObviousOne doing some ridiculously trolly post and then I thought "There's nothing in this thread right now that I want to participate in".

Now why exactly am I scum? If you're town I don't want this to turn into a Vivax tunnel like you did marvellosity in Personality 2 because as Acrofales said after the game, scum couldn't wait for you to make another post. If you're scum then carry on.


Isn't having a bad feeling about Hiro, a scumread? Could you point out which posts you are alluding to? I have my eye on Hiro but nothing that really sticks out to me yet.

So you were around at the time after you stopped posting?

If I were tunneling you I wouldn't be asking you these questions. Just lay back and let's talk a little.

Like how he says that WaveofShadow is town because of how WaveofShadow asked chaoser about RebirthOfLeGenD. What the hell does that have to do with anything, that was completely alignment neutral and was probably just because WaveofShadow was curious. His vote on ObviousOne seems extremely confident (especially considering that it was not very long into the game) yet he does nothing to push the lynch after that. I remember that game where HiroPro was scum with Palmar and Ange777 and I figured him out because he wasn't all over the place and voting 10 different people, he was just tunneling me, don't know exactly what game that was but maybe HiroPro can remember it. He also wants to lynch shirokami who doesn't seem like scum to me.

I left around 30 secs after I asked ObviousOne if he was serious.

Now, for the third time, why exactly am I scum?


On May 14 2013 20:21 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2013 19:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On May 14 2013 19:32 Vivax wrote:
On May 14 2013 03:41 Vivax wrote:

Oats is sloppy. For example he misunderstood the argument I brought up against you, he also made the strange flipflop on WoS, calling him town then voting for him.
I'm used to him pulling stuff like this, a look at his filter makes me lean town, but it's early to tell and I don't put much stock into it myself.


Currently leaning town on you. And having WoS as scumread, that actually puts you at exclusion. If he flips red you're confirmed town.

uhuh.

Prp, the last time you played scum was LIX right?

Uh I don't remember but I am pretty sure I haven't been scum for like 5 games. I think Dwarf Fortress was my last scum game.


On May 15 2013 05:52 prplhz wrote:
Well I for one don't feel this WaveofShadow lynch at all. The guy is simply just way too active and the arguments against him aren't convincing at all. He also got himself into a lot of trouble last town game he played so apparently it's his thing. His defense seems pretty real.

Like I said before I want to lynch HiroPro. The guy made an early poke and then he did nothing. Reminds me a lot of Rockband Mafia where I thought he was scum for the same reasons (and I was right). Then I fakeclaimed Vigilante as town while my mason buddy claimed that we were masoned. HiroPro's activity drop along with this meta read and then just a general feeling of scum when you read his post means that he's the best lynch today.

##Vote HiroPro

I'm going to bed soon so if you have anything then let me know.





THAT is just page 1 of your filter. All your posts but one either mention another game or is a one-liner.


Can you state your god damn problem with my post instead of just saying that I am talking about another game and then act like that's a problem?

First post was literally one of the first posts in the game. I talked about how our host himself recommended in post game of his last game that you take notes. What is your problem?

Next post was also one of the first posts where I am trying to prevent that Vivax goes full Personality 2 mode because everyone in that game will agree that that was FAR FROM IDEAL. Same with third post. Why is this a problem? Ask everyone anywhere if Vivax tunneling in Personality 2 was good for town or if it was big part of what was destroying town.

Fourth post, I AM LITERALLY ANSWERING A QUESTION BY SOMEONE ELSE.

YOU ARE SAYING THAT I AM SCUM BECAUSE I AM ANSWERING A QUESTION SOMEONE POSED ME.

You are just making a list of stuff and saying it's scummy but you never explain why it is scummy because it isn't.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 19 2013 16:04 GMT
#1721
Can we please just lynch kushm4sta for saying "Don't worry about WaveofShadow's activity guys, he's just as spammy as scum so lets just lynch him" when WaveofShadow has never been scum before. It's a straight up lie that no one would ever do as town. His defense is "Oh I didn't know that was a lie" but that's the problem: he didn't know if it was a lie or a truth he just fucking said it to get WaveofShadow lynched and there's absolutely no town reason to do this.

It doesn't get any worse than that.

Where is everybody anyway?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 19 2013 20:29 GMT
#1729
yea i'm done

grush just convinced me that my role pm cannot be right
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 19 2013 22:24 GMT
#1732
happy lynching

##Vote prplhz
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 21 2013 00:12 GMT
#1810
wots goin on
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 21 2013 00:18 GMT
#1811
##Vote Promethelax

BETTER HIM THAN ME LOL
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 21 2013 00:32 GMT
#1816
alright

prplhz AMA starts right now
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 21 2013 17:37 GMT
#1861
so when is night over?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 21 2013 18:17 GMT
#1863
can you at least lynch kush for blatantly lying if i die tonight
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 23 2013 00:18 GMT
#1986
oo who we lynch tomorrow?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 23 2013 18:32 GMT
#2028
who we lynching today?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 24 2013 19:10 GMT
#2149
##thuglyfe

##outlawz

##wessyde

##Vote shirokami
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 24 2013 19:10 GMT
#2150
omigosh
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 24 2013 19:14 GMT
#2152
you better be right about this kush
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 24 2013 19:16 GMT
#2154
aw
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 24 2013 20:22 GMT
#2185
what just happened
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 24 2013 20:22 GMT
#2186
OO what just happened?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 24 2013 22:43 GMT
#2210
pretty sure it was all the townteam voting together because they expected to win
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 24 2013 22:51 GMT
#2212
well i can easily explain that
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 24 2013 23:17 GMT
#2221
On May 25 2013 07:57 Ace wrote:
End game post coming soon. Game is over

Soon™
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O204
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 491
ZZZero.O 204
Hyun 127
Dota 2
monkeys_forever368
League of Legends
Doublelift4285
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4168
Liquid`Hasu462
Other Games
summit1g14235
FrodaN1670
JimRising 377
KnowMe241
Livibee184
ViBE106
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick846
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• Adnapsc2 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1131
Other Games
• imaqtpie971
• Shiphtur581
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 57m
Patches Events
15h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 57m
OSC
23h 57m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.