• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:42
CEST 15:42
KST 22:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9090 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XLI - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 10 2013 02:14 GMT
#433
also good to know that my skills haven't diminished, my immediate suspicion of Targe turned out to true haha.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 10 2013 02:23 GMT
#434
Im leaning towards lynching sugarfluff due to him and espi.casey being the common denominator in both bad lynches and something feels off about him going through his filler. Let me know what you think of Calgar, sugarfluff, and espi.casey spicy.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 10 2013 16:45 GMT
#438
Alright so this is how were gonna do this. Everyone needs to claim right now what role they are. I am curious if there's any more PR roles out there as that would make this a lot easier. We know we had a vig and the cop so thats 2 and there is 3 mafia so if you are a PR speak up now.

I am just normal town.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 10 2013 16:46 GMT
#439
Anyone reluctant to claim holds my highest suspicion, so post now or forever hold your peace. Be back later today.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 10 2013 18:28 GMT
#443
On May 11 2013 01:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
Alright so this is how were gonna do this. Everyone needs to claim right now what role they are. I am curious if there's any more PR roles out there as that would make this a lot easier. We know we had a vig and the cop so thats 2 and there is 3 mafia so if you are a PR speak up now.

I am just normal town.


Dont forget to roleclaim Espi.Casey
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 10 2013 18:34 GMT
#445
On May 11 2013 03:29 calgar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 11:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
Im leaning towards lynching sugarfluff due to him and espi.casey being the common denominator in both bad lynches and something feels off about him going through his filler.
Is there any reason you're leaning towards sugarfluff over casey right now?


Mostly just intuition/gut. I don't really have any specific reason but I would definitely feel safer lynching sugarfluff than espi.casey. Either way, I am voting for whoever the vigilante, spicy, votes for.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 11 2013 14:46 GMT
#449
Before I can even talk about analysis we need Espi.casey and Sugarfluff to roleclaim. the level of inactivity in this game was pretty absurd, its like people thought the game is over after the first day lol. I dont understand what happened to half the players
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 11 2013 23:48 GMT
#453
##vote:espi.casey
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 11 2013 23:55 GMT
#454
lols wrong thread. that is a decent theory but I did give a 2 part analysis on why Targe was scum, the first night kill helping a lot with my confirmation.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 12 2013 00:36 GMT
#456
It is more about spicy being confirmed town at this point, confirmed town usually leads lynch and mafia or not you pretty much just have to suck it up and vote with him or look insanely suspicious lol
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 12 2013 02:29 GMT
#458
god this lylo is going to be impossible. Got the 2 obvious mafia out of the way and I cant get a single clear read between calgar's and sugarfluff's filter. Multiple scumtells from both of them but they cant both be mafia. Spicy's opinion is that its sugarfluff and I am honestly stumped.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 12 2013 03:25 GMT
#460
when you get back let me know what you think of this post

On May 07 2013 03:54 Targe wrote:
Analysis time,

jrkirby:

Your posts are kind of meh, you have your 'Casey, shirokami, nobody' post which is ok, but I can't see how you put shirokami as scum, he's certainly not got the best filter but he isn't giving of major mafia vibes. The entire idea of this post seems to be that you think they are distancing themselves from each other yet you seem to ignore the possibility that they are actually three separate players, not a team.

All your other posts are very short, generally 1 or 2 liners, not good. You're coming off as one of the more scummy ones here.

nobodywonder:

Your filter is better, you post actively and aren't afraid to question people and put forward arguments, although you did get a little erratic at times.

Not much more to say, I have a null read on you at the moment.

VayneAuthority:

Well, you're getting a lot of heat for doing shit like not explaining reasons and going for a no lynch, which was just a bad idea. Your post history isn't the best but I think you're just some strange town that does things his own way, I I'll hold out until day 2 when you may give us some information.

Seriously, you need to speak up.

shiromaki:

man, you lurked way to much d1, when you came in you started some talking which is good but it still wasn't really close to what I was expecting to hear, still holding judgement but at the moment you just look like some scummy town.

Sugarfluff:

Your filter is really not very good, you really don't have many posts at all, the majority of them were concerning Vayne, which is a common topic and a relatively easy way of getting out of lurking without posting too much original content. Your entire post concerning Calgar and kirby relies on them being scumbuddies, what read do you have on them as individuals?

SpicyDinosaur:

You posted some bland stuff at the beginning about lurkers, like quite a few of us, then you focus on me because I vote Jarjar when trying to get him to post and that is about the basis of your argument. More stuff on vayne, blah blah, then we get to your replies to Hydra's post, Hydra to me had one of the best analysis posts yet and you slam it, saying it's off the rails completely, he put some excellent points into his analysis of you and I agree with him, you come off as scummy under analysis.

I'll do some more of you guys when I get the chance, I only have a short time in which I can write lengthier posts like this as I'm relatively busy.


Maybe he didnt realize what this would look like at this point in the game? look at the two people missing off this list...
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 12 2013 18:59 GMT
#463
sugarfluff should in reality be the last scum, but I keep coming back to calgar's defense of targe and espi.casey early as well as my earlier statement that mafia usually like to do a 2/3rd lynch, meaning they place 2 on the bandwagon and 1 on some other random vote, which calgar fits the bill for perfectly. I could be overanalyzing this since its just newbie mafia but I really can't see any clear distinction between the two players that makes me want to vote for one over the other
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 12 2013 19:18 GMT
#464
Other things that strike me as odd going through calgar's filter is defending casey/targe but then not too long later declaring them as part of the scumteam. seems real weird to me.

Another more narcissistic fact is that he constantly displays his disdain for my play and how bad it is, and this was how I figured out that targe was mafia. Constantly saying how great jampi was and then he dies night 1. I really can't think of any reason that I have survived this long when I have been this active other than the mafia thinking I am a shit player. There's a lot of info I think you are passing up on in calgar's filter spicy so I wonder what you think about this stuff
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 13 2013 02:54 GMT
#471
well regardless of my suspicions not gonna bother going against spicy and losing, hopefully im just reading too much into this game. Looked over the voting records again and realistically in a newbie game sugarfluff is the 3rd mafia.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 14 2013 21:29 GMT
#486
doesnt look like it would have mattered if calgar is the mafia anyway, seems sugarfluff is mia. I still think calgar is the last mafia! either way fun game all.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 15 2013 02:09 GMT
#491
figured as much, gg all. knew I had him pegged when I found that post.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 671
ComeBackTV 529
SteadfastSC346
TaKeTV 256
Rex94
IndyStarCraft 57
EnkiAlexander 37
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 346
ProTech126
Rex 94
IndyStarCraft 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44231
Bisu 2471
Horang2 1354
Shuttle 922
EffOrt 784
Hyuk 605
BeSt 569
Soma 528
Light 401
Mini 399
[ Show more ]
Larva 328
Rush 231
ZerO 209
Mong 88
Leta 85
Snow 76
Sea.KH 74
Pusan 52
Mind 47
ToSsGirL 47
Sexy 42
JYJ 35
Yoon 30
Aegong 29
Bale 21
sorry 19
Terrorterran 19
Noble 13
Rock 11
Icarus 9
Trap 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6417
Counter-Strike
Fnx 768
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1529
Khaldor1016
Lowko437
Other Games
gofns31064
singsing1995
olofmeister1413
hiko561
Beastyqt462
B2W.Neo422
XaKoH 200
Livibee197
Liquid`VortiX137
Hui .131
ArmadaUGS79
Mew2King68
djWHEAT67
QueenE15
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2392
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 19m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 19m
Online Event
21h 19m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.