• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:49
CEST 18:49
KST 01:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9554 users

Hydra Mini Mafia II - Extra Nuke Edition - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 14 2013 22:57 GMT
#1170
On April 15 2013 07:55 John Matrix wrote:
WTF? Mock is like 90% town
He was tunneled all day long by raynmaster.

If this is true, and WoC seems town to people, then NSB is mafia.

>_>
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 14 2013 22:58 GMT
#1172
On April 15 2013 07:57 ShotgunBiceps wrote:
It would be rather disappointing if NSB was scum =/

It would, yes.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 14 2013 23:22 GMT
#1179
I'm not calling or treating you as confirmed town because you never reciprocated.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 14 2013 23:36 GMT
#1181
Your friendly neighborhood confirmed town Geript would like to make a public announcement reminding plays that WoS had a mysterious scum read on rain the he never followed up on.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 14 2013 23:48 GMT
#1188
I understand people have time constraints

It's okay, we didn't lynch you, lol.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 14 2013 23:51 GMT
#1189
On April 15 2013 08:47 WaveOfCheesecake wrote:
CC's and my shitty play this game is coming down to activity levels---I assumed he would be able to do more than he has and the same goes for me. If you'll remember in the pregame yamato I stated ahead of time I wasn't sure how active I was going to be able to be, and I was telling the truth about that, and about everything as always.

I would like to point out that none of my points against you were based on activity whatsoever. Please try again.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 15 2013 00:03 GMT
#1192
Moc, my problems with you is that I don't get that rabid dog foaming at the mouth feeling in you scumhunting. In the game, I could see and feel it such that once you latched onto me I knew I was fucked. I'm also not getting that Moclogic TM but that's less important. Care to explain?
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 15 2013 00:19 GMT
#1195
Yah, I have no interest in lynching MA
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 15 2013 00:24 GMT
#1197
I only remember 1 'meta' case he made on you, that was around D3 in LX and iirc moreso based on behavior with 'meta' thrown in. This was all out meta IMO.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 15 2013 04:15 GMT
#1211
I highly doubt marv/VE are mafia

But yes, out of the 4 basically confirmed town (myself, JM, SB, FT), they are definitely the weakest read.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 15 2013 04:26 GMT
#1216
On April 15 2013 13:24 John Matrix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2013 13:15 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
I highly doubt marv/VE are mafia

But yes, out of the 4 basically confirmed town (myself, JM, SB, FT), they are definitely the weakest read.


Remove 5touch from that list. Notice how VE was backflipping around the scum lynch and using weak as shit excuses in order to do so and marv provided resistance to my RaynMaster push when I first went after him.

Basically fivetouch is null. and should be treated as such.

-DP

Can you show me?

I'm a little busy atm.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 15 2013 04:56 GMT
#1223
On April 15 2013 13:55 SamuelLJackson wrote:
I'm not mafia, and even if you think I'm mafia, DESPITE THERE BEING NO CASE AT ALL, you should shoot that nuke down as it confirms a player and gives us the chance to convince you otherwise

Please do not listen to this man.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 15 2013 04:56 GMT
#1224
By that I mean:

Until you scumhunt, you die.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 15 2013 05:01 GMT
#1229
On April 15 2013 13:58 SamuelLJackson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2013 13:56 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
By that I mean:

Until you scumhunt, you die.

Can you point to a single thing in my filter that is indicative of me not being straightforward with my thoughts? No, because it's not possible. Your case amounts to a stupid meta assumption of me always, under every circumstances and format, being useful and not lazy. You aren't even trying.

Over 48 hours, I expect you to have produced content worthy of being called scumhunting, yes.

You had this exact same metric for use as your scumhunting method, as I pointed out.

BY YOUR OWN WORDS, YOU ARE A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR BEING MAFIA

It's rather easy.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 15 2013 06:50 GMT
#1238
On April 15 2013 15:39 John Matrix wrote:
Smurf you asked what I meant about 5touch and I posted a heap. What do you think?

Sammy, I would like to know who you think is most likely to flip scum assuming you are town. We lynched scum day one so even if you die it is not the end of the world.

I understand that you are furious about getting nuked like this, but it would be greatly appreciated if you could make an effort and put us on the right track.

-DP

It's something to think about, but I have a decent townread on VE, so I'll leave it alone for now.

I haven't seen my copyright VE scumtell of ultimate certainty, so there's that in his favor.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 15 2013 07:01 GMT
#1240
On April 15 2013 15:59 John Matrix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2013 15:50 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
On April 15 2013 15:39 John Matrix wrote:
Smurf you asked what I meant about 5touch and I posted a heap. What do you think?

Sammy, I would like to know who you think is most likely to flip scum assuming you are town. We lynched scum day one so even if you die it is not the end of the world.

I understand that you are furious about getting nuked like this, but it would be greatly appreciated if you could make an effort and put us on the right track.

-DP

It's something to think about, but I have a decent townread on VE, so I'll leave it alone for now.

I haven't seen my copyright VE scumtell of ultimate certainty, so there's that in his favor.


He shouldn;t be a town read is what i am saying.

It's not like I'm coming to any conclusions based on my read of him at this time.

It's really inconsequential, as there are many better targets.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 15 2013 07:35 GMT
#1243
On April 15 2013 03:30 SamuelLJackson wrote:
Smurf: I've absolutely been useless, but that does not make me mafia. I joined the game with the assumption that I could just chat with sandro and not post much, but the game started earlier than expected and I ended up having to play the game solo so far.

I have a hard time reconciling this response with what you're saying now.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 15 2013 07:51 GMT
#1247
On April 15 2013 16:44 SamuelLJackson wrote:
That's a meta reason, because townies are useless all the time, in particular on day 1. I'm using 'useless' as a relative, meta based adjective and not as an absolute, objective characterization of my play. If it wasn't me (and nominally sandro) playing, none of you would find me suspicious at all and I don't think that evaluation would be applicable.

I don't feel that's true at all.

You are applying to other people in your own post, how is it that I am only applying it to you based on meta?

Where do I even mention in my case that it's specific to your play, anyway? Not that it isn't a good point, because it is, but that the heuristic is UNIVERSAL.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 15 2013 07:53 GMT
#1249
It's the same fucking reason we were going to lynch Prom, by the way, so you can't just say that we're cherrypicking; we're not.

Also, you have yet to respond to Palmar's accusations.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
April 15 2013 07:57 GMT
#1251
On April 15 2013 16:56 SamuelLJackson wrote:
False, I presented content based reasons for the lynch and someone even had noticed the same things (mockarmor). Perhaps that was your reason for finding him suspicious, but it was not mine. Palmar hasn't accused me of anything, just said that I'm "scum". How do you propose I respond to that?

He accused of not regarding a town tell as such.

Are you reading closely, or not?
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
Liquid`TLO 128
BRAT_OK 74
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22871
Leta 1145
Horang2 261
firebathero 173
Trap 152
Zeus 94
Hyun 73
soO 59
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 36
[ Show more ]
Rock 29
Aegong 25
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Dendi1332
qojqva559
420jenkins413
Counter-Strike
fl0m4889
Other Games
Beastyqt609
mouzStarbuck380
byalli256
KnowMe236
Hui .180
FrodaN152
Livibee80
QueenE77
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• 3DClanTV 45
• Hinosc 15
• Adnapsc2 14
• Response 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach83
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 11
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1712
Other Games
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 11m
Patches Events
22h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.