• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:46
CEST 11:46
KST 18:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8371 users

Ego Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 07 2013 06:05 GMT
#776
sleeping is good
##Unvote

Hey guys, about Sciberia and DP.

They clearly DONT CARE what I have to say in response to them. I responded to DP's case.

IGNORED. I posted more stuff about Sciberia. IGNORED.

Again about Sciberia lets hammer this scum.

On April 07 2013 08:44 sciberbia wrote:
goddammit. Just had a nice post typed out and my computer crashed. I will summarize



I still don't think WoS is scum. His death posts felt fine and a few recent lines in his filter just feel genuine to me:
+ Show Spoiler +

On April 06 2013 10:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
I could vote prplhz, but how can I be sure that isn't just his 'typical play' as Oats previously told me?

On April 07 2013 03:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2013 02:27 prplhz wrote:
##Vote WaveofShadow

busy might post more later. palmar and marv both on this one so it's probably good. skimmed tunkeg's case and it looked alright though i didn't really get all of it.

When I die, look here.

On April 06 2013 10:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
I still have a lot of trouble with the idea that there are people we can just 'let do their thing' and if anyone actually suspects them before that point it's scummy. I can't see myself ever getting used to that idea.

On April 07 2013 03:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Personally all the business with Oats/DP/iamp/whoever just seems to me like townies going at townies. DP seems very town to me sepcifically.
In this game I think scum are much more likely to be in the lurky category. Prplhz and Ace/Axle?



Tunkeg's case didnt' do much for me. Some of his points weren't scumtells (paragraph 1) and others were misrepresenting what happened in the thread (paragraphs 2,3,4).

My only gripe with WoS is his generally low activity before he had like 6 votes but overall I'm still thinking town and I wouldn't be happy lynching him today.


prplh'z vote on WoS reminded me of his unabashed pile-on onto Forumite D1 in Dwarf Mini. He still has hardly done anything and I'd be alright with lynching him today. But seeing as we have no time limit, I'd still like to hear more from him before hanging him.

@marv
I was confused by your refusal to lynch prplhz today, because the only two games I've read with you and prplhz on D1 (Dwarf Mini and that game you were mayor), prplhz played similarly to this game, you voted him, and he was scum. What's different about this game that makes him a bad lynch?


Palmar, not getting lynched today is one of my top priorities, so I'd be interested in having some discussion with you and hopefully help you see the light. What do you want me to address?

Also I think I owe Axle an answer to something. Going back through his filter now.

Wtf what is this post that PUSHES NOTHING.

Its REACTIVE not proactive. Scum are reactive. Town are proactive.
He talks about WoS in LENGTH and defends him for no bloody reason when it was clear that he was not very close to being lynched.
##Vote Sci


Wagon on marv is stupid.

Why is he scum? ALL THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR HIM?
Im assuming Palmar's is a pressure vote but the rest, Im not so sure.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 07 2013 06:21 GMT
#778
On April 07 2013 15:10 sciberbia wrote:
marv has seen me play a lot, and I don't think my play this game has been that different from other games where I've been town. Marv should know that I like posting fluffy setup stuff as town, and overall I think he should be able to read me as town, or at the very least not have a scumread. But I suppose it's possible we both just overestimate each other and that he is impatient and doesn't think like me.

Even before the wagon on me, I was leaning scum on marv based on some things earlier in the game. I think there's a decent chance he's scum.What?


Is this like the 'You should BE ABLE TO SEE THAT I AM TOWN', scumtell thing? Cause thats is absolute bullshit and inaccurate.
Do you have ANY REASONS why marv is scum? or are you just bullshitting?
The one above ISNT.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 07 2013 06:54 GMT
#784
On April 07 2013 15:25 sciberbia wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On April 07 2013 15:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
sleeping is good
##Unvote

Hey guys, about Sciberia and DP.

They clearly DONT CARE what I have to say in response to them. I responded to DP's case.

IGNORED. I posted more stuff about Sciberia. IGNORED.

Again about Sciberia lets hammer this scum.

Show nested quote +
On April 07 2013 08:44 sciberbia wrote:
goddammit. Just had a nice post typed out and my computer crashed. I will summarize



I still don't think WoS is scum. His death posts felt fine and a few recent lines in his filter just feel genuine to me:
+ Show Spoiler +

On April 06 2013 10:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
I could vote prplhz, but how can I be sure that isn't just his 'typical play' as Oats previously told me?

On April 07 2013 03:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2013 02:27 prplhz wrote:
##Vote WaveofShadow

busy might post more later. palmar and marv both on this one so it's probably good. skimmed tunkeg's case and it looked alright though i didn't really get all of it.

When I die, look here.

On April 06 2013 10:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
I still have a lot of trouble with the idea that there are people we can just 'let do their thing' and if anyone actually suspects them before that point it's scummy. I can't see myself ever getting used to that idea.

On April 07 2013 03:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Personally all the business with Oats/DP/iamp/whoever just seems to me like townies going at townies. DP seems very town to me sepcifically.
In this game I think scum are much more likely to be in the lurky category. Prplhz and Ace/Axle?



Tunkeg's case didnt' do much for me. Some of his points weren't scumtells (paragraph 1) and others were misrepresenting what happened in the thread (paragraphs 2,3,4).

My only gripe with WoS is his generally low activity before he had like 6 votes but overall I'm still thinking town and I wouldn't be happy lynching him today.


prplh'z vote on WoS reminded me of his unabashed pile-on onto Forumite D1 in Dwarf Mini. He still has hardly done anything and I'd be alright with lynching him today. But seeing as we have no time limit, I'd still like to hear more from him before hanging him.

@marv
I was confused by your refusal to lynch prplhz today, because the only two games I've read with you and prplhz on D1 (Dwarf Mini and that game you were mayor), prplhz played similarly to this game, you voted him, and he was scum. What's different about this game that makes him a bad lynch?


Palmar, not getting lynched today is one of my top priorities, so I'd be interested in having some discussion with you and hopefully help you see the light. What do you want me to address?

Also I think I owe Axle an answer to something. Going back through his filter now.

Wtf what is this post that PUSHES NOTHING.

Its REACTIVE not proactive. Scum are reactive. Town are proactive.
He talks about WoS in LENGTH and defends him for no bloody reason when it was clear that he was not very close to being lynched.
##Vote Sci


Wagon on marv is stupid.

Why is he scum? ALL THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR HIM?
Im assuming Palmar's is a pressure vote but the rest, Im not so sure.




@Oats
I didn't see anything that I thought was worth responding to. You added to your case on me with some points which I thought were clearly not very good.

+ Show Spoiler +

On April 06 2013 23:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Time to hammer Scib
INTO THE GROUND.
or rope in this case.
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 05:58 sciberbia wrote:
Alright marv let's talk about Oats.
I went through the first few pages of his town filter from Red Team, and here is what I found significant:
  • He often asked other people for reads. He does that this game too. Minor townie point.
  • He doesn't seem too concerned with what other people think of him. This means my previous point about him trying to make a safe entry to the thread isn't all that valid. I don't think Oats is the type of person who would be that concerned about it as either alignment.

  • Doesn't make any pointless criticisms of other players, which he does do a bit this game
  • One of my favorite qualities in comparing filters is how "on point" the players posts are. Is he posting just to post, or are his posts right in line with the big issues in the thread? In his red team filter, his posts seem very on point. They all have clear purpose, and go somewhere. I see significantly more "out there" posts in his filter this game.


Also, I missed this before, but either he somehow misunderstood what I was saying, or this part of his case against me is quite a reach. Want to ask him about it, but he's apparently gone for 16+ hours.

+ Show Spoiler +

On April 06 2013 01:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
The questions are not even meant to elicit a proper response, they are questions to try and get the subject, in this case, marv angry and DISRUPT the thread like BH. When this is his only contribution, Its looking really bad.





Overall, reading his previous filter hasn't changed my read on him. I'm still leaning scum. I assume you disagree based on your telling me to read his previous filter. Can you explain why?



This 'analysis' is mostly summary and I dont see ANYTHING of the sciberia that was nk'ed early in THE GAME.
Show nested quote +
[*] One of my favorite qualities in comparing filters is how "on point" the players posts are. Is he posting just to post, or are his posts right in line with the big issues in the thread? In his red team filter, his posts seem very on point. They all have clear purpose, and go somewhere. I see significantly more "out there" posts in his filter this game.

Especially this, it feels like the 'criteria' that iGrok had in MTG2 where you fit posts into slots. (iGrok was scum btw)
He also didnt bother to check his meta read against any other games that I played.

He has had a low impact in the thread so far and again, doesnt feel like the town sciberia im used to seeing.



And I do remember expanding on my thoughts on WoS because you and marv had an issue with them.

I disagree that WoS was not close to being lynched. Marv and Palmar agreed that he was scummy. IMO that put him in DANGER territory. Also, there was some talk about a scib/WoS connection, so I thought it would be good to make it clear where I stood on WoS and why my previous posts were so 'nice' about him. I had not zero not one but two townie motivations for sharing that townread.

Yes I was catching up with the thread. Hence I was reacting to the things in the thread that I was reading. I don't know why this is a problem. I'm "reacting" to your most recent post right now. It doesn't make me scum.

Oats, all bravado aside, on a scale from 0% to 100% how confident are you that I am scum?

Marv and Palmar unvoted WoS BEFORE you made that post
IIRC
Explaining townreads in full detail IMO isnt a townie move. How confident are you that WoS is town?
Oats, all bravado aside, on a scale from 0% to 100% how confident are you that I am scum?

close to 100%.

You arent scumhunting.

You dont want to find out who is scum.

You avoided pissing anyone off(joke k DP)
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 07 2013 06:59 GMT
#785
On April 07 2013 15:40 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2013 15:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 07 2013 15:10 sciberbia wrote:
marv has seen me play a lot, and I don't think my play this game has been that different from other games where I've been town. Marv should know that I like posting fluffy setup stuff as town, and overall I think he should be able to read me as town, or at the very least not have a scumread. But I suppose it's possible we both just overestimate each other and that he is impatient and doesn't think like me.

Even before the wagon on me, I was leaning scum on marv based on some things earlier in the game. I think there's a decent chance he's scum.What?


Is this like the 'You should BE ABLE TO SEE THAT I AM TOWN', scumtell thing? Cause thats is absolute bullshit and inaccurate.
Do you have ANY REASONS why marv is scum? or are you just bullshitting?
The one above ISNT.


Also the "YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THAT OATS IS TOWN" scumtell
is pretty much the exact scumtell marv was using on me.

Do you think that was bullshit as well?

Yes yes I think that is bullshit as well.

However Marv is sleeping and you arent.

Right ok so the main reason you think that marv is scum is because he thinks you are scum because you shouldve read me as town.

RIGHT.
And Palmar did that to marv as well.

So is Palmar scum too? Or is it just marv?

1 reason alone does not make someone scum.

DP response to my response on your case please.
You are IGNORING whatever I said.

good job I say, GOOD JOB.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 07 2013 07:41 GMT
#788
On April 07 2013 16:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Oats I told you I was done with you. I am not getting into a flame war with you, though it seems that is what you are trying with everyone.


k cool .

Thats an easy way to back down from anything ever.

Any reads? I assume you changed your mind about me but you dont want to 180 in thread.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 07 2013 07:41 GMT
#789
(totally insinuating that DP is scum ^^)
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 07 2013 07:51 GMT
#792
Lets talk about marv.

1 town tell I have on him is that he defends me to the hilt.

Then again I told him that last game so maybe he took it into account.
HOWEVER, I think that he looks really involved with the game and he cares about who he wants to lynch

WoS in particular.

Thoughts everybody?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 07 2013 08:08 GMT
#794
So many questions axle.

Opinions/reads on marv and Sci.

GOOO
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 07 2013 08:12 GMT
#796
I said ME specifically not bad townie.(im a good townie )

In themed. He was scum, and let BH lynch me.

Every other game, he has rolled town and defended me.

I think that Marv respects and therefore sheeps palmar.

Do you sheep dudes? Why not marv?


Well if Marv was scum and WoS is town(current thinking cause I agree with Palmar's facts that it was a townie response to dude under pressure). Why did he unvote WoS? Why not just hammer the dude?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 07 2013 08:30 GMT
#800
Hmm.
That is interesting.

What do you think of Tunkeg after his 'hammer' on WoS?

Tunkeg, do you think its more likely that you are right, or that Marv/Palmar/Ace is wrong?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 07 2013 08:39 GMT
#802
On April 07 2013 17:37 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2013 17:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hmm.
That is interesting.

What do you think of Tunkeg after his 'hammer' on WoS?

Tunkeg, do you think its more likely that you are right, or that Marv/Palmar/Ace is wrong?


What kind of silly question is this?? Of course I think it is more likely that I am right. If not I wouldn't be keeping my vote on WoS right? I know why I want to lynch WoS, I don't know why they don't (What is their agenda? Aren't they seeing what I am? Is there something they see that I don't, etc etc). I cannot play this game and follow others judgement over my own.


The word is sheep.

Like how in the world are you seeing that WoS is scum after that? Its his first scum game if so, and I dont think he is that good.

How good were you in your first scum game?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 07 2013 09:28 GMT
#809
Palmar.

Glad to see you join us.

Who is scum then?

Ace?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 07 2013 09:42 GMT
#811
On April 07 2013 18:39 Palmar wrote:
I don't know. Maybe you?


Palmar confused.

Hmm.

Seems like town Palmar from what Ive seen.
You do this thing where you reevaluate shit after 24 hours or whatever right?

Is this the Red Team Palmar, or the useful Palmar?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 07 2013 09:57 GMT
#813
On April 07 2013 18:51 Palmar wrote:
red team palmar was pretty useful, I'd say?

haha
no.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 07 2013 10:01 GMT
#814
WoS,

On April 07 2013 05:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2013 05:11 Ace wrote:
I've been busy WoS. I actually don't think you should be lynched at the moment, as I think Oats is a far bigger distraction. Marv is just talking nonsense as always.

WoS since you're at L-2 right now don't hesitate to claim when the next person votes.I'm not gonna hammer you unless that situation resolves itself. For now tho:

##vote: Oatsmaster

Claim what? I already did.


Where? Im confused/curious too.
(yeah im slow/not going in a straight line blablabla
yeah im blue hunting blablabla)
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 07 2013 10:19 GMT
#816
So it was a joke.

Right.

Why do people make such bad jokes that dont make sense? WHY?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 07 2013 10:31 GMT
#818
On April 07 2013 19:23 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2013 19:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
So it was a joke.

Right.

Why do people make such bad jokes that dont make sense? WHY?


He said it wasn't a joke.


So he thought that Ace was asking for his alignment?

Wait WHAT?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 07 2013 10:35 GMT
#820
oh no I wasnt talking about that
I was saying that WoS's response to Ace was a joke.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 07 2013 11:42 GMT
#822
So any thoughts on the random votes that were placed on you marv?

Also Im up for lynching

Sci
DP
Ace

(everyone who attacked me basically, looks like my hypothesis was wrong huh marv)
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 07 2013 11:48 GMT
#824
This is not so good :/

Mostly I can find townreads.

Yeah, this game I have like 2 strong ones.
And a lotta nulls.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 397
EffOrt 386
Zeus 378
Larva 286
Pusan 96
Mind 92
Jaedong 68
sorry 66
Hyun 60
ggaemo 56
[ Show more ]
Killer 51
scan(afreeca) 51
Barracks 45
Bale 44
NotJumperer 32
Sharp 31
Yoon 25
Sacsri 18
Hm[arnc] 15
Shinee 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
febbydoto99
League of Legends
JimRising 402
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1388
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
summit1g8089
ceh9649
Happy365
crisheroes212
Sick192
dupreeh71
Pyrionflax67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick563
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast10
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Jankos1031
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 15m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.