• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:07
CEST 19:07
KST 02:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12434 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 1 - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 46 Next All
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 09 2013 21:59 GMT
#821
ghor unvote plox. RoL is scum, but you were willing to unvote him. If you're wrong, scum can come in and hammer if they coordinate
Ghor
Profile Joined March 2013
Russian Federation140 Posts
April 09 2013 22:04 GMT
#822
On April 10 2013 06:59 Hopeless1der wrote:
ghor unvote plox. RoL is scum, but you were willing to unvote him. If you're wrong, scum can come in and hammer if they coordinate


Look at that, a wild hopeless delurks.

I know RoL is also scum, and I'm fully aware I'm going all-in on you.
Артельный горшок гуще кипит
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 09 2013 22:29 GMT
#823
that hour long delurk...k. I don't really know how to convince you otherwise. Why are you more convinced I'm scum?
Ghor
Profile Joined March 2013
Russian Federation140 Posts
April 09 2013 23:06 GMT
#824
On April 10 2013 07:29 Hopeless1der wrote:
that hour long delurk...k. I don't really know how to convince you otherwise. Why are you more convinced I'm scum?


Your town meta.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=361826&user=123725&currentpage=All

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=363625&user=123725&currentpage=All

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=372945&user=123725&currentpage=All

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=381440&user=123725

The only challenging thing after that was choosing your scumbuddy between Lazer and RoL but given some of the conversation that happened between you and LM that I wouldn't expect between scumbuddies, I excluded him and that leaves RoL.

You were both constantly pushing for a quick risk hammer yesterday without taking part in the discussion I was trying to create. RoL never was interested in lynching or discussing you, you barely appear in his filter, and there is no conversation.

CC is very active and if he's your scumbuddy he deserves to win, but he pushed for your lynch and tried to dissuade LM from preferring Sylencia yesterday so I'm confident he isn't.

You and RoL it is.
Артельный горшок гуще кипит
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 09 2013 23:24 GMT
#825
well you're wrong but okay then. If you won't unvote, scum will take care of me
Ghor
Profile Joined March 2013
Russian Federation140 Posts
April 09 2013 23:29 GMT
#826
Don't worry, you'll still be alive in 12 hours, then town will take care of you.
Артельный горшок гуще кипит
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 09 2013 23:29 GMT
#827
Alright that's more or less what I was waiting for. I wanted to see if either LM or hopeless would counter claim the medic call, and they didn't. LM already claimed townie but hopeless had no claimed at all.

Sorry for procrastinating. I figured if you were scum ghur that a smart play would be to pretend your the medic and secure a lynch before the other medic had a chance to counter claim. Now that is not a possibility anymore.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 09 2013 23:31 GMT
#828
As I said previously, I felt the silence around the CC lynch was awkward. I'd be willing to lynch hopeless. But I should probably reread first. Sorry about my lackluster activity today. I'm sick as a dog right now and my head is throbbing. I have spent most of the day sleeping.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 09 2013 23:33 GMT
#829
RoL is far scummier than I am. I'd hammer myself if it weren't mylo.
##Vote: RebirthOfLeGenD
Ghor
Profile Joined March 2013
Russian Federation140 Posts
April 09 2013 23:41 GMT
#830
Hopeless let me hear your reasons for lynching RoL then.
Артельный горшок гуще кипит
Ghor
Profile Joined March 2013
Russian Federation140 Posts
April 09 2013 23:44 GMT
#831
LM and CC get discussed for lynch → RoL and hopeless nowhere to see.

I post stuff against you and RoL, and you both magically appear bussing each other.

Come on.
Артельный горшок гуще кипит
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 09 2013 23:45 GMT
#832
When have you ever expressed any thoughts of me being scum hopeless? What made you so sure now?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 09 2013 23:50 GMT
#833
On April 10 2013 08:33 Hopeless1der wrote:
RoL is far scummier than I am. I'd hammer myself if it weren't mylo.
##Vote: RebirthOfLeGenD

Also, what's with this phrasing? I'm far scummier than you? You know there is a 66% chance I am scum, you should know you aren't scum if you aren't. What's do you look so apprehensive?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 09 2013 23:55 GMT
#834
On April 10 2013 08:45 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
When have you ever expressed any thoughts of me being scum hopeless? What made you so sure now?

The culmination of days upon days of promised activity and reads was summed up in:

On April 07 2013 12:17 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Alright fuck this. We are killing VisceraEyes because I said so.
##vote: VisceraEyes

If cheesecake was scum this thread would not be dead and people would be talking. We are most likely barking up the wrong tree so fuck it. We are killing VisceraEyes because I said so and I don't feel like providing any other reasoning apart from saying that he is one of 3 people I am suspicious of.

DO IT UP

Ghor
Profile Joined March 2013
Russian Federation140 Posts
April 09 2013 23:58 GMT
#835
Here, hopeless, let me formulate it for you:

Half of this game is him being afk, one quarter is justifying himself, the other quarter is making cases, then either fuck off or spam to hammer the read.
Then discussing stuff like where his townreads come from and the benefits of no-lynching, and asking who the medic is.
Артельный горшок гуще кипит
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 10 2013 00:01 GMT
#836
I'm surprised RoL won't vote me.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 10 2013 00:04 GMT
#837
Also, you seem to agree that RoL is scummier than I am, yet there's your vote...
Ghor
Profile Joined March 2013
Russian Federation140 Posts
April 10 2013 00:05 GMT
#838
Your increase in activity is remarkable.
Артельный горшок гуще кипит
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 10 2013 00:10 GMT
#839
yeah well I still don't want to lose despite my lackluster performance
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 10 2013 01:10 GMT
#840
##Vote: RoL
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM949
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 949
ByuN 438
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
BRAT_OK 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47613
Calm 3052
firebathero 159
actioN 149
Free 39
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 25
Pusan 24
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
soO 17
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9075
Dendi1124
League of Legends
Reynor278
Counter-Strike
fl0m5002
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu75
MindelVK12
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1944
singsing1797
FrodaN904
B2W.Neo784
Beastyqt687
olofmeister481
Mlord476
Khaldor431
KnowMe298
crisheroes191
Livibee117
ToD0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick198
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach50
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV544
League of Legends
• Nemesis3100
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1481
Other Games
• Shiphtur714
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 53m
OSC
5h 53m
Replay Cast
5h 53m
OSC
18h 53m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.