• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:53
CEST 19:53
KST 02:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12164 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 1 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 04 2013 20:07 GMT
#497
On April 05 2013 05:02 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
@ Lazer

How the fudge can you have a town read on Ghor? He just tried to condemn 3 people for sheeping his own Syl case.
I think that is perfectly resonable given that you sheeped your scum read -.-

Ghor has been one of the most productive players this game, with easy to follow logic. His reasoning makes alot of sense and is very similar to mine, which I think shows of a townie mindset.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 04 2013 20:16 GMT
#500
On April 05 2013 05:10 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 04:55 Lazermonkey wrote:
On April 05 2013 04:48 Hopeless1der wrote:
On April 05 2013 04:44 Lazermonkey wrote:
On April 05 2013 04:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
No where do I suggest that a No-Lynch is a good idea. The apathy with which he was willing to vote Sylencia is my problem
The alternative for him would be a No-lynch. I was on the verge of voting you at that time as no lynch is really fucking terrible, does it make me scum?

No, because you werent advocating my lynch all day with arguments such as
On April 03 2013 03:17 risk.nuke wrote:
I'm feeling confident hopeless is scum, I haven't gone over Sylencia yet.
I don't have time now but I'll get back to you on him later.

On April 03 2013 14:27 risk.nuke wrote:
We're not lynching anyone other then hopeless. RoL you got to be joking if you think that we're going to lynch cheesecake first. While I agree with your posts and I had some thoughts in simmilar direction last night. It's still a weaker case then on hopeless. I don't like how you haven't talked about me since your vote and I would like you to comment further on me and hopeless.

Hopeless is obvious scum and has pretty much given up by now. This is not how he plays as town.

And Ghor's post are not hard to read. If you disregard the fact that he speaks in third person and often don't use capital letters they're actually very simple to read and even efficiently phrased.

Sylencia. Who do you want to kill?

On April 04 2013 05:50 risk.nuke wrote:
On April 04 2013 05:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 04 2013 05:38 risk.nuke wrote:
Ghor, I'm glad you dropped the roleplay, even if it's just temporary it means you care enough for the lynch to stop rping and it says something about you. If hope is town I think it's very unlikely you're mafia and stopped rp'ing to prevent it. However if hope flips scum I'm going to have a real close look at you.

I don't want you to say I'm town because I'm not playing like my scum meta. I generally don't play like this as town either. I would however like you to get your head out of your arse and see that I am scumhunting and contributing and understand that that is town behavior and therefor I am a bad lynch for today.

Shut up. What do you think of Sylencia vs Hopeless lynch?

lol... Where does it look like I stand?

risk doesn't give a shit who got lynched, as long as it wasnt him.
What?! I was doing the EXACT same thing as risk was doing ( except the other way around). I pushed Sylencia the whole day, defended you and STILL was willing to vote you. So, please explain how Risks actions only makes him scum...

risk didn't push me. You pushed sylencia. Do you not see a difference in the way you and risk have played, because I see one.
Yes he did.
On April 03 2013 14:27 risk.nuke wrote:
We're not lynching anyone other then hopeless. RoL you got to be joking if you think that we're going to lynch cheesecake first. While I agree with your posts and I had some thoughts in simmilar direction last night. It's still a weaker case then on hopeless. I don't like how you haven't talked about me since your vote and I would like you to comment further on me and hopeless.

Hopeless is obvious scum and has pretty much given up by now. This is not how he plays as town.

And Ghor's post are not hard to read. If you disregard the fact that he speaks in third person and often don't use capital letters they're actually very simple to read and even efficiently phrased.

Sylencia. Who do you want to kill?
On April 04 2013 01:27 risk.nuke wrote:
Hopeless, my case on you is not meta based. Meta is generally only something I use to gather others to my case once it's been made.

My problem with you is I called you out for not caring about scum hunting quite early, and despite that you didn't give a shit about trying to up your game, while you weren't under any pressure. Nor have you claimed busy. You just straight out was lurking and never scumhunting or caring about the game.

Your only contributions were highly suspicious egging-on-from-the-shadows posts.

My impression on you which I've gotten from games I've played with you before is you're an intelligent individual. So why have an intelligent townie not given a shit about scumhunting or making cases.

Additionally later when you after ages bring up your theory. You come up with the WORST and MOST UNLIKELY possible theory for scumbuddies that only makes it seem like you're not reading the thread. Ghor have been sharper with his comments on me then anyone else in the thread. And additionally I am just about the most active player in the game.

The only possible explanations are you're scum or a townie who's not putting in any time in the game. But then why haven't you come clean and admitted you haven't given a shit about the game because that is the only other possible explanation I might had believed. But even with that your egging on posts doesn't make sense.
This does indeed look like pushing to me. Don't know what you consider pushing though.

Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 04 2013 20:23 GMT
#502
On April 05 2013 05:11 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 05:07 Lazermonkey wrote:
On April 05 2013 05:02 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
@ Lazer

How the fudge can you have a town read on Ghor? He just tried to condemn 3 people for sheeping his own Syl case.
I think that is perfectly resonable given that you sheeped your scum read -.-

Ghor has been one of the most productive players this game, with easy to follow logic. His reasoning makes alot of sense and is very similar to mine, which I think shows of a townie mindset.


Are you that stupid? Where pre-lynch was Ghor my scumread hmmm? I guess tunneling a townie with your buddy Ghor over there is much much better, and then blame it on the guys who actually wanted to lynch Hopeless because you were too stubborn to switch over.

Nice soft town claim btw.
O.o Sorry, I kind of took his word for granted, that you had him as scum read that is. Well, this is somewhat interesting and it means Ghor lied in order to make you look worse... Ghor just rose quite alot on my scum-o-meter.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 05 2013 14:28 GMT
#583
Just skimmed through. I strongly dislike american capitalist-swine Ghor. I want old Ghor back, this one is an imposter.

##Unvote
##Vote: Ghor


Please note that Ghor is one vote away from getting killed!
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 05 2013 14:35 GMT
#584
@VE: when you say that CC is manipulating me, what do you exactly mean?

and should noone vote CC before RoL is back?
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 05 2013 14:59 GMT
#586
On April 05 2013 23:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Hey Lazer, got a minute to talk? I need to shine my mind-control beams through your eyes some more.

What do you think about Risk in the past few pages?
He is making sense alot of sense. Ghor is trying to justify his lie by bringing up the most crazy fucking accusations I've seen in a while. What about you?
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 05 2013 15:09 GMT
#589
On April 06 2013 00:03 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 23:59 Lazermonkey wrote:
On April 05 2013 23:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Hey Lazer, got a minute to talk? I need to shine my mind-control beams through your eyes some more.

What do you think about Risk in the past few pages?
He is making sense alot of sense. Ghor is trying to justify his lie by bringing up the most crazy fucking accusations I've seen in a while. What about you?


This is fucking weird because Risk is suspicious, but for almost none of the reasons Ghor points out. I think Ghor is scummy as all hell for the reasons Risk brings up, but I think Risk might be scum because he literally pawned me off on VE to pressure, and then frame VE when I flip.

I think that Ghor's pressure on Risk is unjustified because he's bringing up things that didn't strike me as scummy rather than the stuff that did. . .
I'm sorry, I am noob at english TT. What do you mean?
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 05 2013 15:15 GMT
#591
On April 06 2013 00:12 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
To clarify:

VE expressed concern about me. Risk voted me, and then pissed off the entire time me and VE were having our shouting match. It's like he wanted to drive my mislynch and not be responsible. VE would have been the culprit in this case.
The vote was to pressure you to talk, which you did. He got satisfied and unvoted. How is this scummy?
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 05 2013 15:27 GMT
#593
Then why are you asking in the first place. It's like you are testing the waters for a Risk lynch...
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 05 2013 16:00 GMT
#596
You don't make any sense, why would you ask me about Risks actions the last couple of pages if you only had minor issues of some sort and you need him to give an answer to those questions? I figuered you were probebly having some form of scum read on him or wanted to set some form of trap for me but the fact that you explain it away by saying "just wanted your opinion" seems like total BS in my opinion.

##Unvote
##Vote: CC
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 05 2013 16:36 GMT
#602
On April 06 2013 01:32 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I'm curious. This whole time I saw on D1 that everyone was demanding a lynch, but I never saw an analysis of the benefits of a no lynch.
Unless someone gets medic saved, we will have one less misslynch at our disposal if we no lynch.

Analysis done.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 05 2013 16:44 GMT
#604
On April 06 2013 01:39 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I counted. I see that if we no lynched we end up in LYLO day 4 assuming we hit no scum, and if we did lynch we end up in lylo day 3. It's functionally making it so we don't have to lynch day 1 with less information and allows us to instead have that lynch day 4 where we will have more information.

This is all assuming no medic protections.
If we no lynch, we end up in MYLO D3 instead of LYLO, not sure how you count.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 05 2013 16:46 GMT
#606
On April 06 2013 01:44 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Lazer, you just sheeped me / risk on Ghor and then vote me.

Wut.

So, you don't think Ghor is scummy then?
You are both scummy.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 06 2013 19:57 GMT
#620
On April 07 2013 04:36 risk.nuke wrote:
I see no point in posting before RoL and Hope gets back. I've been waiting for them to make a move of their own free will.
This...
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 06 2013 20:40 GMT
#624
On April 07 2013 05:01 Hopeless1der wrote:
both RoL and I have zero votes on us. Explain to me how I'm responsible for playing the game for you. The fact that people are A) willing to do nothing until we return and
B) wont vote us in the interim
suggests to me that RoL is town. Ghor has made perfect sense regarding what he finds suspicious about risk.nuke. Lazer, you made some reference to ghor is trying to cover up a lie.
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 23:59 Lazermonkey wrote:
On April 05 2013 23:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Hey Lazer, got a minute to talk? I need to shine my mind-control beams through your eyes some more.

What do you think about Risk in the past few pages?
He is making sense alot of sense. Ghor is trying to justify his lie by bringing up the most crazy fucking accusations I've seen in a while. What about you?

Can you clarify what was going on here, because I thought ghor was going after risk, and you seemed concerned about CC for some reason.
I really do not know how you are thinking. You are not responsible for playing the game for me. You are however responsible for playing for yourself and you haven't done that at all. Allmost everyone has expressed some form of suspicion on you and the one major reason you survived D1 with scummy play is that you often play scummy, no matter what alignment you have. The fact that you started to lurk the very second you weren't the number one lynch target simple pisses me off.

Regarding the quote, read the thread.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 07 2013 18:53 GMT
#647
Holy bandoly batman. RoL wtf are you doing?
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 07 2013 19:12 GMT
#648
RoL-voters, explain why RoL posting the most lack luster case there ever was on VE and then proceed to lurk once again is indicative of him being scum. Yes, it is terrible play of him but the fact that you vote him for it is even more surprising to me.
RoL is looking like the biggest fucking lynch bait ever and saying that he doesn't care about the game isn't a good enough reason to kill him. Sooo WHY are you voting him now and not before? That makes zero sense...

##Unvote

Hopeless is doing whatever so I dunno if he just is really bad. VE is a good player and I can kill him, he wouldn't do this if he would've been town

Vote: VE
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 07 2013 19:12 GMT
#649
EBWOP

##Vote: VE
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 07 2013 20:11 GMT
#652
Ghor, so what's your thoughts on VE then?
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 07 2013 20:15 GMT
#653
On April 08 2013 05:10 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
VE isn't a good lynch today.

The only way i see VE being scum is with Ghor or perhaps lazer. Either way, i dont think VE is scum. I didnt get a scum feelkng from when he did he little tunnel on me

Ghor or Risk is the best lynch. Preferably Ghor <3 dat bias.

@lazer: you had a scumread on RoL and are now voting with him? trollololol?
Not my fault VE is obviscum now
. And VE being scum doesn't make RoL town for that matter..
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1027
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 284
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1027
ByuN 438
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 252
Reynor 162
BRAT_OK 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51104
Calm 2718
Shuttle 457
actioN 172
firebathero 116
Mini 83
Mong 39
soO 23
Pusan 18
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 16
Sacsri 6
White-Ra 3
Dota 2
Gorgc11094
Counter-Strike
fl0m5989
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2367
Liquid`Hasu418
MindelVK11
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2000
FrodaN1315
B2W.Neo716
olofmeister490
Khaldor468
KnowMe319
crisheroes178
Livibee174
ToD91
Mew2King78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick358
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 14
• Reevou 6
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach71
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1641
Other Games
• imaqtpie755
• Shiphtur720
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 7m
OSC
5h 7m
Replay Cast
5h 7m
OSC
18h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.