• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:01
CEST 00:01
KST 07:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7970 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 1 - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 18:51 GMT
#389
On April 04 2013 00:21 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Why the hell are you defending Hopeless so hard, Lazer?

Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 18:14 Lazermonkey wrote:
Hopeless is a decent lynch at most. But while that is the case, my last 2 games I played town with town Hopeless. Both games ended up with hopeless misslynched or vigi killed. Hopeless were making several basic errors in those games as well. These games were:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=373946 (mafia LVIII)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=392955 (dessert mini)

To be fair, I don't see a clear diference between Hopeless play in those games and this game. This obviously doesn't make Hopless town but I really don't see how you are voting him over Sylencia at this point. And reading the thread doesn't exactly help me...

Axle: I have no idea why you think hopeless is scum.
Risk: You reasons for voting Hopeless is partly meta and partly the fact that he isn't scum hunting. The meta part I disagree with and the scum hunting part is something that Sylencia does far worse at. Also, why do you continously avoid taking a stance on Sylencia despite promising to do so?
CC: You are voting hopeless for poor logic but guess what? That isn't alignment indicative.

VE and Ghor I think have decent reasons to be on him atm.

The reason I didn't say anything about this earlier is because I wanted Hopeless to defend himself rather than me do it for him, but since we are one vote away from killing him atm, my strategy has indeed failed.


It's funny you mention my and VE's vote for Hopeless. We are voting him for the exact same reasons. We pushed him at the same time. I have no idea why you like VE's reasons better, because they are the same.

You think Hopeless is a 'decent lynch' but hard-defend the guy. In order for him to be a decent lynch you must have some sort of scum read on him --- and then proceed to contradict yourself by calling him town via meta. Then you say it's not even concrete evidence...

What the heck is your stance on Hopeless? You seem nervous about him flipping.
VE also mentioned how he lied about having his vote on Ghor, something that I find a far better reason to vote him than poor logic.

I'm not saying Hopeless is town or scum, I think this is quite clear in my post. He does indeed play scummy and isn't really helping town alot. Hence he is an okay lynch. But he plays similar to this in his town games, which makes it hard to determine if he is scum or not. This makes hopeless lynch a very risky lynch imo.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 19:37 GMT
#392
Cc, can you specify why you find syl town?
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 20:05 GMT
#394
Two hours untill lynch and noone here to talk? : (
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 20:09 GMT
#395
What happend with "lolol the case on Syl is terrible". Now you call him scum for that exact reason? Hypocrite much bro? Also if you think that is the only reason I'm voting him then you need to read the thread....
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 20:17 GMT
#398
On April 04 2013 05:14 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Where did i call syl scum, you're delusional.
Mybad. You call him scummy. Still proves my point as you obviously think that my case has some merit.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 20:22 GMT
#400
On April 04 2013 05:05 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Syl isnt as scummy as Hopeless. The evidence against Syl boils down to his stance on me which can be explained by either alignment easily.

I just wish he would vote and take a stance. Other than that I don't think he's so scummy. I played a newbie with him and he was just the same as town; best mislynch eu. In fact, he seems like a really easy target to call scum.

Apologies, at work on phone illegally.
I take this as you think he looks scummy but Hopeless looks worse. Why would you otherwise phrase it like that...
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 20:25 GMT
#401
On April 04 2013 05:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm pseudo-around.

I'm coming around to the idea of a Sylencia lynch tbh. You wanna try and nudge me over the edge?
Other than repeating what have already been said: I'd say Hopeless recent half-suicidal moves are something scum aren't very keen on doing normally.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 20:32 GMT
#404
On April 04 2013 05:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2013 05:25 Lazermonkey wrote:
On April 04 2013 05:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm pseudo-around.

I'm coming around to the idea of a Sylencia lynch tbh. You wanna try and nudge me over the edge?
Other than repeating what have already been said: I'd say Hopeless recent half-suicidal moves are something scum aren't very keen on doing normally.

I don't understand this, why would scum do that normally?
o.O, did I phrase myself wrong?(maybe a result of noobenglish...). I do NOT think scum do that normally
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 20:35 GMT
#405
On April 04 2013 05:29 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
*Sigh* argue all the syntax and diction you want, its not productive. My point remains.
Sooooooooo... Where do you stand on Syl then? Null?
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 20:50 GMT
#412
On April 04 2013 05:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
And you're not convincing me of lynching Sylencia by convincing me to NOT lynch Hopeless. Try again. Give me a reason to prefer Sylencia OVER Hopeless.
Well, its kinda down to Syl or Hopeless atm. But okay.

Sylencia has spent 0 amount of effort to hunt for scum. Sure, he calls some guys out for being scummy but doesn't follow it up at all. Why didn't he try to convince us CC was scum? Why doesn't he push Ghor who he is more confident in flipping scum? Why does he instead spend all his time defending himself dispite the fact that he wasn't really up for lynch untill very recently? All in all, I feel Hopeless haven't done the best job to scum hunt but he has at least put in some sort of effort compared to Sylencia.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 21:38 GMT
#429
Where is RoL -.-...
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 21:41 GMT
#432
Well that sucks. I'm willing to swap over to Hopeless if we need to. No lynch is worst lynch...
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 21:46 GMT
#437
On April 04 2013 06:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2013 06:38 Lazermonkey wrote:
Where is RoL -.-...

While he's gone Lazer, how about you tell me what you think of his case on Cheese? He seemed pretty sure that Cheese should be the lynch, and if he's gone for the lynch he'll undoubtedly be furious that we didn't jump onboard. If you're so interested in what RoL has to say, why not comment on what he's said?
To be fair, I didn't analyze the case on CC very much as he was not a realistic lynch by that time. I do however, have a some bad vibes about CC because of his wierdo flip flop on Syl...
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 21:50 GMT
#442
Guys, its time to consolidate...
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 04 2013 19:11 GMT
#478
I'm having concerns about RoL atm. His whole game thus far has been very lurky and can be summerized by:

1. Fucking with VE. I don't think there was anything productive with his vote at all.

2. Voting risk.

3. Case on CC.

4. -

I'm cool with RoL beeing busy and what not but why the fuck does he post a case on CC and ignore everything else that was in the thread at that time? What happend with his scum read on Risk? He doesn't even mention Sylencia nor Hopeless once. Posting a case is cool and stuff but if the person your case on is relatively active, doesn't have alot of suspicioun on him etc then you cannot realisticly excpect to get that person lynched.

I'm having a few concerns with Hopeless and CC as well but for now

##Vote: RoL
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 04 2013 19:17 GMT
#479
Hopeless, why does any of the stuff you mention make risk scum? Do you actually think that it would've been better for us to have had a no lynch?
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 04 2013 19:32 GMT
#483
On April 05 2013 04:25 risk.nuke wrote:
Lazer, can you give me some original thoughts on someone besides RoL?
I think its alarming that Hopeless two biggest scum reads are my biggest town reads atm ( Ghor and you).

CC is spending far to much time casting insults at everyone. Its quite demoralizing and we need none of that.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 04 2013 19:34 GMT
#486
On April 05 2013 04:27 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 04:17 Lazermonkey wrote:
Hopeless, why does any of the stuff you mention make risk scum? Do you actually think that it would've been better for us to have had a no lynch?

Thats not even close to what I said.
On April 04 2013 22:51 Hopeless1der wrote:
##Vote: risk.nuke

His play has been to spam down anything that suggests he's scum. He claims to be one of the more active players, but my filter is just about as long as his. Instead of trying to push my lynch at deadline, he sits on his hands and refers to VE as the decision maker. Attempts to voteswitch last minute with the only reason being consolidation. No scumread on sylencia, but he's willing to let me slide for a day? Me voting sylencia makes sense as it was self preservation. Risk voting sylencia right at the last minute makes sense to avoid a no-lynch, but he didn't even try to push for my lynch and refuses to substantiate how "this isn't town Hopeless".
Quite close I'd argue...

Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 04 2013 19:44 GMT
#489
On April 05 2013 04:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
No where do I suggest that a No-Lynch is a good idea. The apathy with which he was willing to vote Sylencia is my problem
The alternative for him would be a No-lynch. I was on the verge of voting you at that time as no lynch is really fucking terrible, does it make me scum?
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 04 2013 19:55 GMT
#495
On April 05 2013 04:48 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 04:44 Lazermonkey wrote:
On April 05 2013 04:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
No where do I suggest that a No-Lynch is a good idea. The apathy with which he was willing to vote Sylencia is my problem
The alternative for him would be a No-lynch. I was on the verge of voting you at that time as no lynch is really fucking terrible, does it make me scum?

No, because you werent advocating my lynch all day with arguments such as
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 03:17 risk.nuke wrote:
I'm feeling confident hopeless is scum, I haven't gone over Sylencia yet.
I don't have time now but I'll get back to you on him later.

Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 14:27 risk.nuke wrote:
We're not lynching anyone other then hopeless. RoL you got to be joking if you think that we're going to lynch cheesecake first. While I agree with your posts and I had some thoughts in simmilar direction last night. It's still a weaker case then on hopeless. I don't like how you haven't talked about me since your vote and I would like you to comment further on me and hopeless.

Hopeless is obvious scum and has pretty much given up by now. This is not how he plays as town.

And Ghor's post are not hard to read. If you disregard the fact that he speaks in third person and often don't use capital letters they're actually very simple to read and even efficiently phrased.

Sylencia. Who do you want to kill?

Show nested quote +
On April 04 2013 05:50 risk.nuke wrote:
On April 04 2013 05:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 04 2013 05:38 risk.nuke wrote:
Ghor, I'm glad you dropped the roleplay, even if it's just temporary it means you care enough for the lynch to stop rping and it says something about you. If hope is town I think it's very unlikely you're mafia and stopped rp'ing to prevent it. However if hope flips scum I'm going to have a real close look at you.

I don't want you to say I'm town because I'm not playing like my scum meta. I generally don't play like this as town either. I would however like you to get your head out of your arse and see that I am scumhunting and contributing and understand that that is town behavior and therefor I am a bad lynch for today.

Shut up. What do you think of Sylencia vs Hopeless lynch?

lol... Where does it look like I stand?

risk doesn't give a shit who got lynched, as long as it wasnt him.
What?! I was doing the EXACT same thing as risk was doing ( except the other way around). I pushed Sylencia the whole day, defended you and STILL was willing to vote you. So, please explain how Risks actions only makes him scum...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O140
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 522
ZZZero.O 134
Hyun 104
soO 52
Dota 2
qojqva2280
monkeys_forever227
League of Legends
Doublelift3496
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4537
Liquid`Hasu591
Other Games
summit1g11065
FrodaN1507
KnowMe287
Livibee187
JimRising 163
ViBE1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick721
StarCraft 2
angryscii 38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• Adnapsc2 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra748
Other Games
• imaqtpie1017
• Shiphtur683
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 59m
Patches Events
16h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 59m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.