• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:34
CEST 22:34
KST 05:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10996 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 132

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 153 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 02 2013 15:40 GMT
#2621
On April 03 2013 00:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
well I meant after smurf and sinai of course.

Its only day 3.

SO LONG DAYS

WTF KURUMI I HATE YOU !!!!


Why do you hate having confirmed townies? You've made this sentiment repeatedly and it makes no sense from a town perspective.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 02 2013 15:45 GMT
#2622
Admittedly it is boring as fuck to have two decided lynches. Especially when people haven't PM'd Kurumi about making this instant-majority.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 02 2013 15:45 GMT
#2623
On April 01 2013 23:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
SO annoying.

Rayn is scum, NO WAIT HE CLAIMS VIG.
Prp is scum, NO WAIT HE CLAIMS BLUESNIPER GUNGIVER???
Marv is scum, NO WAIT HE GOT 'COP CHECKED GREEN'
SnB is scum, NO WAIT HE CLAIMS MEDIC
Keir is scum, NO WAIT CLAIMS PERMANENT TOWN CONFIRMED MASONS.
(I still dont know how this works, unless its kurumi pming them, 'your mason partner is town')

Grr.

So therefore the people who dont have cool/any blue roles(THEY CLAIM).
me, sinani, smurf.

And I am scum cause of it.

Again </3 Kurumi


Especially to the bolded ones, it's "oh noes, we avoided lynching all these townies! how awful!" ?!?!?!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 02 2013 15:46 GMT
#2624
Because I dont know who to lynch.

Marv.

Who the fuck is the 4th scum.

And dont go
'Oh based on claims and taking out claimed blues that make sense(everyone), IT MUST BE OATS.'
Cause you know its not fucking true.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 02 2013 15:47 GMT
#2625
On April 03 2013 00:45 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2013 23:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
SO annoying.

Rayn is scum, NO WAIT HE CLAIMS VIG.
Prp is scum, NO WAIT HE CLAIMS BLUESNIPER GUNGIVER???
Marv is scum, NO WAIT HE GOT 'COP CHECKED GREEN'
SnB is scum, NO WAIT HE CLAIMS MEDIC
Keir is scum, NO WAIT CLAIMS PERMANENT TOWN CONFIRMED MASONS.
(I still dont know how this works, unless its kurumi pming them, 'your mason partner is town')

Grr.

So therefore the people who dont have cool/any blue roles(THEY CLAIM).
me, sinani, smurf.

And I am scum cause of it.

Again </3 Kurumi


Especially to the bolded ones, it's "oh noes, we avoided lynching all these townies! how awful!" ?!?!?!


Its OH NO SCUMMY BEHAVIOUR SAVED BY BLUE CLAIM.

I listed everyone if you didnt notice.
Keir was probably not gonna get lynched if he didnt claim though if you want to know.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 02 2013 15:48 GMT
#2626
Keirathi was pretty obviously getting lynched.

And I still don't know why you'd be upset that "scummy behaviour" didn't get lynched, if that scummy behaviour came from a townie. It's a fantastic thing for town and I'm fucking relieved I didn't end up lynching Kei/s&b.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 02 2013 15:50 GMT
#2627
On April 03 2013 00:48 marvellosity wrote:
Keirathi was pretty obviously getting lynched.

And I still don't know why you'd be upset that "scummy behaviour" didn't get lynched, if that scummy behaviour came from a townie. It's a fantastic thing for town and I'm fucking relieved I didn't end up lynching Kei/s&b.


Yeah yeah bleh whatever, im emotional KILL ME.



who is 4th scum marv
No gg, No skill.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 02 2013 15:51 GMT
#2628
On April 03 2013 00:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 00:48 marvellosity wrote:
Keirathi was pretty obviously getting lynched.

And I still don't know why you'd be upset that "scummy behaviour" didn't get lynched, if that scummy behaviour came from a townie. It's a fantastic thing for town and I'm fucking relieved I didn't end up lynching Kei/s&b.


Yeah yeah bleh whatever, im emotional KILL ME.
[...]

that's not what he said though
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 02 2013 15:51 GMT
#2629
Stop whining Oats. We have two lynches before you're on the itinerary.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 02 2013 15:51 GMT
#2630
On April 03 2013 00:51 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 00:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 03 2013 00:48 marvellosity wrote:
Keirathi was pretty obviously getting lynched.

And I still don't know why you'd be upset that "scummy behaviour" didn't get lynched, if that scummy behaviour came from a townie. It's a fantastic thing for town and I'm fucking relieved I didn't end up lynching Kei/s&b.


Yeah yeah bleh whatever, im emotional KILL ME.
[...]

that's not what he said though


Quite. It's the "wrong kind" of emotion, so to speak.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 02 2013 15:52 GMT
#2631
So what did he say prp?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 02 2013 15:52 GMT
#2632
On April 03 2013 00:51 Hapahauli wrote:
Stop whining Oats. We have two lynches before you're on the itinerary.


So what do you want to do between now and when sinani gets lynched?

No gg, No skill.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 02 2013 15:59 GMT
#2633
On April 03 2013 00:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 00:51 Hapahauli wrote:
Stop whining Oats. We have two lynches before you're on the itinerary.


So what do you want to do between now and when sinani gets lynched?



Stop putting words in my mouth.

I'm just saying that you whining about this whole thing is annoying. Most of your recent filter is just you bitching about things, crying "woe is me" about who the 4th scum is, and telling us that Rayn is town.

Hell I'm not even sure if you're scumhunting right now. You seem very bitter about the whole blue-claim situation, and you're asking questions about the blue claims...
On April 03 2013 00:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 00:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Man what a weird game. I'm having such a hard time putting 4 mafia together. Sinani's the only guy past Yamato that I'm reasonably sure is scum.

Maybe a traitor role? hmmm.


Yeah
Told you all the blue claims were annoying.

Lets talk about marv shall we?
Other than OO's statement, does this look like town marv?

On April 03 2013 00:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 00:23 prplhz wrote:
On April 03 2013 00:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 03 2013 00:19 prplhz wrote:
bah

rayn should hit snb tonight


lol why?

who do you want him to hit?


I still want to know why SnB btw.


...but not once have I seen in your filter your own conclusions about this. Which ones do you think are fake? And why?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 02 2013 16:03 GMT
#2634
I think prp's one sounds horrendous, but the way he claimed and the way he posted around now, makes me think he is town.

SnB's claim is probably the least verifiable(medic role claims), but he did get a save, so its really strong

Marv got 'green checked'(not really),

Out of all the 'claims' I wanna lynch marv.

I dont think any are fake at this point no.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 02 2013 16:04 GMT
#2635
On April 03 2013 01:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
I think prp's one sounds horrendous, but the way he claimed and the way he posted around now, makes me think he is town.

SnB's claim is probably the least verifiable(medic role claims), but he did get a save, so its really strong

Marv got 'green checked'(not really),

Out of all the 'claims' I wanna lynch marv.

I dont think any are fake at this point no.


You seemed pretty adamant I was town during the first half of the game. Now I've been setup checked as town and you think I'm mafia. Why the change in stance?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 02 2013 16:05 GMT
#2636
Actually, maybe we should have him shoot at either me or marv or hapa - if we think we have enough mislynches to go through all of the suspicious guys maybe we should hedge our bets on the guys we think are safe?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 02 2013 16:05 GMT
#2637
You seem very bitter about the whole blue-claim situation, and you're asking questions about the blue claims...

Cause I seem to be getting lynched based on elimination and that is so fucking horrible(I think)

It doesnt help town other than seeing my flip and that the game still continues.
Its basically a day 5 policy lynch. = stupid.

No gg, No skill.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 02 2013 16:05 GMT
#2638
Oats, if you think all the claims are true, I'm surprised you're looking at prplhz and myself so little.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 02 2013 16:06 GMT
#2639
On April 03 2013 01:05 strongandbig wrote:
Actually, maybe we should have him shoot at either me or marv or hapa - if we think we have enough mislynches to go through all of the suspicious guys maybe we should hedge our bets on the guys we think are safe?


We don't have enough lynches.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 02 2013 16:10 GMT
#2640
On April 03 2013 01:05 Hapahauli wrote:
Oats, if you think all the claims are true, I'm surprised you're looking at prplhz and myself so little.


Keir recorded his thoughts on the matter and I agree.

I think that Prp is town,
1. Messy claims = town
2. he is way more active and looks like he fucking cares about the game


So whats the problem here?

Ima throw the question back to you

Which claims do you think are fake and why?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason157
BRAT_OK 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16174
Artosis 990
ZZZero.O 83
Hyun 37
NaDa 25
Bale 23
League of Legends
Doublelift3185
JimRising 340
Counter-Strike
Fnx 751
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6030
Liquid`Hasu849
Other Games
summit1g7347
FrodaN2735
B2W.Neo776
ToD239
KnowMe160
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1458
BasetradeTV262
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• Hupsaiya 33
• Adnapsc2 28
• Reevou 7
• musti20045 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie917
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 26m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 26m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.