• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:53
CEST 09:53
KST 16:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9749 users

Newbie Mafia XXXIX - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 28 2013 22:43 GMT
#478
Plz concede scum.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 28 2013 23:13 GMT
#480
Expect either a shitstorm or a hard concede. Raven, I've never played as scum but I don't think I'd defend you like that if I were red, ever. The object of the game is to lynch opposing faction not defend them T.T.

Why did you think I was scum, anyway? I thought I was pretty obviously town.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 28 2013 23:25 GMT
#484
If you're the doctor why the fuck didn't you say so when you first got in here D3?

That's my concern.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 28 2013 23:32 GMT
#487
This is my second game soooo... 1 or 2 right?
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 28 2013 23:32 GMT
#488
I'm not down with all this meta stuff anyway, seems kinda weird to me.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 28 2013 23:36 GMT
#490
A scum is a scum. Makes no difference to me.

##Unvote
##Vote: Ray
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 28 2013 23:36 GMT
#492
Unless you're trying to take the credit for my lynch -.-
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 28 2013 23:37 GMT
#493
Raven I think you just didn't like it because you got attacked the entire game by some scummer who was ignorant, etc.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 28 2013 23:39 GMT
#495
##Unvote
##Vote: JarJarDrinks


Virtu. Clean and green.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 28 2013 23:43 GMT
#497
On March 29 2013 08:41 TheRavensName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 08:37 Rainbows wrote:
Raven I think you just didn't like it because you got attacked the entire game by some scummer who was ignorant, etc.

I think I understand why NW lurked so much last game until the last day. Its hard to do anything cause I pushed a few cases that didn't seem to go anywhere, got stuck with the victim lynches, and probably shot myself in the foot with NW this game. So you start to get scared about shit what if this case is the one that gets me killed and nets the town one less when were already down a couple with no success. Ontop of that, I don't like only 9 people. Its a little too small for my taste, and alot of the games I keep browsing over, (Like the Game.) are all big ones, which are much more fun. Theres more to analyze and ways to judge peoples actions. This was HEy there are two wagons going, which do you like better?


I agree. The amount of inactivity was totally infuriating to say the least. I really want to get into a big big game with like 5-6 scum. Now that's epic.

In such a small game things seem to get personal pretty quickly.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 28 2013 23:46 GMT
#499
On March 29 2013 08:45 TheRavensName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 08:43 Rainbows wrote:
On March 29 2013 08:41 TheRavensName wrote:
On March 29 2013 08:37 Rainbows wrote:
Raven I think you just didn't like it because you got attacked the entire game by some scummer who was ignorant, etc.

I think I understand why NW lurked so much last game until the last day. Its hard to do anything cause I pushed a few cases that didn't seem to go anywhere, got stuck with the victim lynches, and probably shot myself in the foot with NW this game. So you start to get scared about shit what if this case is the one that gets me killed and nets the town one less when were already down a couple with no success. Ontop of that, I don't like only 9 people. Its a little too small for my taste, and alot of the games I keep browsing over, (Like the Game.) are all big ones, which are much more fun. Theres more to analyze and ways to judge peoples actions. This was HEy there are two wagons going, which do you like better?


I agree. The amount of inactivity was totally infuriating to say the least. I really want to get into a big big game with like 5-6 scum. Now that's epic.

In such a small game things seem to get personal pretty quickly.

Maybe not even liek 5 or 6 but the last game we did was pretty decent too, so I would be okay with like 3 or 4.


Lol Raven, I really want to roll scum with you. You can bus me if you want :D
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 28 2013 23:54 GMT
#502
I feel like cop is an OP role if scum leave him... *glasses* unchecked

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 29 2013 00:17 GMT
#506
On March 29 2013 09:16 TheRavensName wrote:
Also I know his claim is believable,but I am of the opinion no one is innocent until they flip or the game actually ends.


And how nobody saw you as town, I have no idea.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 29 2013 00:20 GMT
#508
I really think they kept me alive to preserve the raven / rainbows scumteam theory, yes? Killed krafla to frame us.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 29 2013 00:21 GMT
#509
Raven you fucking breadcrumbed watcher, and are obvious scum.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 29 2013 02:16 GMT
#513
On March 29 2013 11:07 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2013 01:05 Rainbows wrote:
I can agree with you on fishgle. But imo raven just seems emotional and not nonsensical. Virtu is making sense, if thats how you want to put it, but that sense is anti-town from what ive seen.

^^His last post of day 1^^

No one can really believe that a cop goes ahead and investigates raven and not Virtu @ this point? Who investigates to confirm their town read? Like how can anyone even consider that to be true?


Keep flailing Jar. Virtu had the likelihood of being modkilled for not voting, checking him could have been a mistake D1. Who knows, maybe Ray was right about Raven. By investigating Raven I was sure that A) I was correct in my read and B) Knew the motivations of Ray. It also helped me prevent the lynch on Raven D2 (although, it was still on town lol)

If he had been red, well, that's a whole different story.

If you think I spent half of D2 arguing in all caps at Ray to make myself look bad for a NW flip, you're also crazy. In addition If I was fakeclaiming I would have just said gg virtu scum and mislynch him.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 29 2013 02:42 GMT
#516
On March 29 2013 11:35 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Lol @ calling out your ridiculous roleclaim with completely valid questions = me flailing

Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 11:16 Rainbows wrote:
Virtu had the likelihood of being modkilled for not voting, checking him could have been a mistake D1.
Oh ok, then WHY DID YOU CHECK HIM ON NIGHT 2? Did him not voting day 2 somehow make you think he was less likely to be modkilled then him not voting on day 1?


Show nested quote +
By investigating Raven I was sure that A) I was correct in my read and B) Knew the motivations of Ray.
A) More Lawls @ using your cop ability to confirm a town read instead of going after scum. Just hilarious.
B) How could you know what Rays motivation is based on raven? You don't think it's possible for a townie to accuse another townie?


Nice lol's.

Because it was obvious he wasn't going to get modkilled at that point. People already weren't voting (including NW) and Oats didn't want to modkill anyone. He was a wildcard at that point, and probobly wasn't going to get shot based on that. I wasn't going to get shot because I pwned NW D2.

Scum like to tunnel townies all day. That's what Ray did the entire game was tunnel Raven. Raven was the epicenter of many conversations, and knowing his alignment tells me more about everyone, not just Ray. He may have been red, and then there we have a free red lynch. But seeing as he was town, I was able to convince people to not let Ray lynch the fucking shit out of him D2.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 29 2013 02:44 GMT
#517
I gave people over 24 hours to think about this claim.

Everyone look at my filter if you have any shred of doubt about the green check on Raven N1.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 29 2013 02:44 GMT
#518
On March 29 2013 11:27 TheRavensName wrote:
So jarjar.. Why should we believe your medic claim? You have made no attempts to prove it, you didn't claim it till after the cop claim trashed you, and you haven't given us a protection list.


Bro, he needs time to doctor (pun intended) a protection list.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 29 2013 02:52 GMT
#520
On March 29 2013 11:44 JarJarDrinks wrote:

Show nested quote +
you didn't claim it till after the cop claim trashed you
Why would I have claimed it before?



It's lylo. Everyone should claim right away, because you need to lynch scum. Confirmed town = pretty good thing to have.



Bed time.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3569
Soma 204
Rush 193
Mong 92
Killer 89
ToSsGirL 85
Shinee 0
Counter-Strike
ceh9566
shoxiejesuss271
byalli4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King118
Other Games
summit1g7830
WinterStarcraft591
olofmeister513
Happy308
dupreeh298
Sick174
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2285
League of Legends
• Stunt448
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 7m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.