• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:01
CEST 22:01
KST 05:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7935 users

Newbie Mafia XXXIX - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 23 2013 13:27 GMT
#197
This inactivity is also pissing me off. Wake the fuck up if you're town. Ironically, I have to go to work now.

In short, vote virtu win game.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 23 2013 14:58 GMT
#200
Its either a terrible truth or scum lying out his ass. Either way, its not worth speculating.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 23 2013 16:05 GMT
#202
I can agree with you on fishgle. But imo raven just seems emotional and not nonsensical. Virtu is making sense, if thats how you want to put it, but that sense is anti-town from what ive seen.

Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 23 2013 16:41 GMT
#204
Raven, that entire paragraph to say you have a null tell. :/ rly.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 24 2013 14:37 GMT
#231
Is night like no-post time or something?

This lynch was deplorable, and it's absolutely horrendous to wake up to. I figured there would be two wagons that we could analyze but instead someone just got lynched with TWO votes... Anyway, I'm not going to waste time getting mad over this. Posting stuff after resolution, hopefully it can wake some of you guys up.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 25 2013 00:53 GMT
#260
Just some things I have to say concerning the state of affairs. Gotta get all my shit in before deadline.

Fishgle

There's this vote on me that I can't get my head around:

On March 24 2013 05:29 Fishgle wrote:
Rayn, can you clarify what you mean by "raven [could be wrong] for the wrong reasons"? To me, it seems like all he's done is defend himself, and that to me isn't scummy.

yea, I haven't been following my own advice. Woops.

as for virtu, I really don't think there's any reason to vote for him. He has some vapid posts and then some angry defensive ones. Again, defending yourself doesn't make you guilty.

1.) Rainbow is tunneling too hard on virtu, and basically refuses to look at other options. I find that really odd. Virtu made 1 defensive post, in which he got clearly angry. And somehow it's gotten 2 votes on virtu, by himself and Frogron, who I think is also suspicious.2.)Furthermore, he has strange bouts of language. "what does though thinkest of me?" ""Ahh! Yes! This fine TLer right here, he is advocating pro-town things!" "IF THIS IS YOUR PHILOSOPHY ON PLAYING TOWN, PLEASE LEAVE SIR" etc. Either he's normally that theatric, or it bubbles up whenever he bullshits. I think it's the latter.

3.)But the most suspicious to me is still rayn. He's been such a flurry of fingers that no one is looking at him (apart from Raven, I guess). Every time he has gotten called out, he carefully points a finger in a different direction. So, I still have my eye on you, rayn.

But anyway. ##Vote:Rainbows


1.) This is a weird piece of evidence to use against me. Of all the people in this thread, barring Ray, I believe I was the person who was most all over the place. It's interesting that he uses this logic, especially when half the thread (including himself) have yet to take a stance. I don't see how this is adequate to justify a vote on me.

2.) VERILY GOOD SIR, THOU DOTH REALIZE NOT THE EFFECTIVENESS OF SUCH LANGUAGE! Makes me scum, obviously yo. What kind of reason is that, haha/

3.) Ray is still the most suspicious but you're voting me? GTFO my game, son.

I rather enjoy this vote on me, because it's allowed me to garner some information about Fishgle. The vote and it's reasoning do not make a lot of sense from a town perspective. Other than that, he hasn't done anything this game. Lynching him tomorrow is a good choice.

Virtu

Where has he Been? I've already outlined my case against him. He has yet to contribute anything meaningfuL to the thread and refuses to scumhunt in this game. I really want y'all to lynch this dude tomOrrow, for my scum sensors are going off the Charts on him. I refer all to my original case, and if I live I'll maKe another case seeing how he plays out D2.

He didn't vote on D1 which makes me super wary. (is this even allowed?)

Krafla

DO NOT INSTANTLY LYNCH HIM TOMORROW! Yeah, what he's done was stupid/scummy/retarded what have you, but let him speak. Get answers. He's said he has wanted to be more active in this game -- so let him. There are reasons for town doing that -- like having important IRL shit to do. If we lynch him tomorrow and he flips town, we'll be in the worst position ever tomorrow.

A few notes for the day tomorrow:

- BE ACTIVE! Day 1 was not sufficient enough. The lynch was terrible --- we need information, and lots of it. If you're town, question everyone and be transparent about your suggested lynch target.

- A few people need to really step up their game; TRN, NW included in this list especially. Do the above and prove to the thread your true alignment.

- Ray, calm down. You seem a little confirmation biased in certain spots. I like your aggression, and you're driving discussion, however.

- Keep an eye on NW and JJD. They are the people I have the least concrete read on right now. Just because someone voted for Frogron doesn't make them scum. NW didn't vote as well, and that concerns me as it does virtu.

Apologies for the textiness, there ain't much to quote =\
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 25 2013 13:39 GMT
#266
Saw the Fishgle flip before I went to bed, and all I could do was laugh. Bunch of wifom associated with it, and it gives pretty much no information.

Well, I'll give virtu time to do the 'splaining. Meanwhile, everyone is lurking!

@NobodyWonder

You didn't vote D1. You've thrown some shit at a few players but have not given a concrete stance on anybody. There has been little to no scumhunting from you.

On March 23 2013 06:08 nobodywonder wrote:
I think of things, what do you think on these things too?

Well case on virtu is valid, virtu if town has terrible play, honestly I kind of want to curse virtu's play. hasn't done stuff besides defending and saying crazy stuff @Virtu are you town? haha at this pt, at least do a good job of pretending to be town.

idk about the post about Jar Jar. seems somewhat like a soft defense of Raven, but honestly I can't read too much into it right now. need some more input from frogron, raven and jarjar


Especially this quote here, you call virtu 'maybe town with terrible play' and then basically call him scum. You don't vote him... what's with this? Your posts overall seem confident, but lead nowhere in terms of a townie mindset. They toss suspicion here and there, but never push.

Step it up brohan.

##Vote: NobodyWonder

Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 25 2013 13:49 GMT
#267
@Ray

You've been really aggro with your reads. I want your opinion of me this game. Talk with me. The fishgle flip doesn't make either of us look particularly good. A wifom bomb by the mafia perhaps on myself, but I have no idea where it puts you.

What do you think of me, my child? Or, at least, my stance on raven / NW / virtu?
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 25 2013 19:07 GMT
#275
TRN seems like an iffy lynch for today. I think there is scum between virtu and NW if not both. I think the cases on raven are biased... Saying he is scum because he lynched frogon is stupid, and especially coming from NW considering he could have prevented the lynch.

Guy lets frogon get lynched.

Guy blames other guy for lynching frorgon.

Seems, you know, legit.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 25 2013 21:47 GMT
#281

On March 26 2013 04:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
@ Rainbows:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2013 04:07 Rainbows wrote:
TRN seems like an iffy lynch for today. I think there is scum between virtu and NW if not both. I think the cases on raven are biased... Saying he is scum because he lynched frogon is stupid, and especially coming from NW considering he could have prevented the lynch.

Guy lets frogon get lynched.

Guy blames other guy for lynching frorgon.

Seems, you know, legit.

What's biased about my case on Raven?

@ nobodywonder:
What do you think about the case on virtu? What do you think about JarJar's analysis on the night hit and his vote on you? Where do you think he is wrong and why?


The fact that youve been after him most of the game. Its kind of stupid tbh. I think raven is the townier than a bunch of ppl here but i think your confirmation biased is clouding your judgments.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 26 2013 14:43 GMT
#300
On March 26 2013 22:49 TheRavensName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2013 14:31 nobodywonder wrote:
EBWOP I don't like it.

as for Raven

On March 26 2013 07:29 TheRavensName wrote:
On March 26 2013 06:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 26 2013 06:47 Rainbows wrote:

On March 26 2013 04:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
@ Rainbows:
On March 26 2013 04:07 Rainbows wrote:
TRN seems like an iffy lynch for today. I think there is scum between virtu and NW if not both. I think the cases on raven are biased... Saying he is scum because he lynched frogon is stupid, and especially coming from NW considering he could have prevented the lynch.

Guy lets frogon get lynched.

Guy blames other guy for lynching frorgon.

Seems, you know, legit.

What's biased about my case on Raven?

@ nobodywonder:
What do you think about the case on virtu? What do you think about JarJar's analysis on the night hit and his vote on you? Where do you think he is wrong and why?


The fact that youve been after him most of the game. Its kind of stupid tbh. I think raven is the townier than a bunch of ppl here but i think your confirmation biased is clouding your judgments.

Of course i have been after him, because he is lying about stuff and i have proven it! Why is everyone ignoring that? He's also trying to stall the discussion, in the beginning of the game, and on N1. He is mafia and i don't understand why everyone just ignores that.

Look at his defence. He doesn't even defend himself against my accusation, because he can't do it. Because i'm right! He's just whining about me and JarJar going after him from the beginning. Wtf? Ofc i will go after obv-scum like this from the beginning. I don't even know what the instant majority whine is about because i don't understand a single bit of that part.

How can I defend myself when everytime I do its jsut called lies and ignored? Your trying so hard to tunnel me, I would almost assume you were an executioner if this game had it in the set up.


why so bitter? just get scumhunting, who cares if some guy is annoying you, if you're town, just scumhunt. anyways raven you're just so off from last game, that it is suspicious.

I wold like to add to my case that you saying my play from previous game was so ratically different when no one else from that game is and trying to force the idea that I am scummy because of it, when last game I was viewed as scum, for being different then how I was in the pre game,quite some time until the actual scums were figured out. In actuality, this is exactly how I played during the end of that game. Other people would have commented by now, such as rainbows or krafia, if it was so different. If you think my play is so scummy just vote on me, don't afk through another lynch and don't hide behind this friendly advice giver guise.


TRN is so town guys -.-

Get the fuck off of him. Kill virtu / kill NW. Everyone keeps saying Raven's play is different and he's lying or whatever, but he's coming off super townie to me right now.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 26 2013 14:58 GMT
#303
ray you're so antagonistic. Just let him do what he has to do.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 26 2013 15:06 GMT
#306
On March 27 2013 00:01 Krafla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2013 23:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 26 2013 23:30 Krafla wrote:
Current votes at the moment if I can count.

virtu 1 - Krafla
NW 3 - Rainbows, JarJar, TRN
TRN 2 - ray, nw

So we're still waiting on a vote from virtu?

Your vote is useless at the moment. We can switch to virtu if he fails to put something decent up when he posts. At this point there is no reason to have your vote on him.


You're right. My vote is useless at the moment, especially now that JarJar has come in and thrown his vote down on virtu, splitting the votes perfectly evenly, looks like we're heading to another D1 situation and that the mafia has us over a barrel.

Right then, I'm going to switch my vote

##Vote: TheRavensName

I've looked at ray's arguments against TRN and I've looked at Rainbow's arguments against NW and I think ray's arguments are the best.

I don't like that Rainbows is defending TRN so much, let him defend himself and I don't like the fact that Rainbows stated that virtu was his No 1 scum read on N1, yet he's voting for NW. Why are you voting for NW over Virtu Rainbows. What has changed your mind. We know how you feel on TRN, how do you choose between the other two?


Are you daft? I'm not going to vote for virtu when he hasn't responded to my stuff... that's just unreasonable. I need him to respond to my cases on him if anything. NW is the one voting for TRN to get his ass out of the water and appearing in the thread while not doing a whole lot.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 26 2013 15:34 GMT
#310
On March 27 2013 00:32 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 00:06 Rainbows wrote:
On March 27 2013 00:01 Krafla wrote:
On March 26 2013 23:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 26 2013 23:30 Krafla wrote:
Current votes at the moment if I can count.

virtu 1 - Krafla
NW 3 - Rainbows, JarJar, TRN
TRN 2 - ray, nw

So we're still waiting on a vote from virtu?

Your vote is useless at the moment. We can switch to virtu if he fails to put something decent up when he posts. At this point there is no reason to have your vote on him.


You're right. My vote is useless at the moment, especially now that JarJar has come in and thrown his vote down on virtu, splitting the votes perfectly evenly, looks like we're heading to another D1 situation and that the mafia has us over a barrel.

Right then, I'm going to switch my vote

##Vote: TheRavensName

I've looked at ray's arguments against TRN and I've looked at Rainbow's arguments against NW and I think ray's arguments are the best.

I don't like that Rainbows is defending TRN so much, let him defend himself and I don't like the fact that Rainbows stated that virtu was his No 1 scum read on N1, yet he's voting for NW. Why are you voting for NW over Virtu Rainbows. What has changed your mind. We know how you feel on TRN, how do you choose between the other two?


Are you daft? I'm not going to vote for virtu when he hasn't responded to my stuff... that's just unreasonable. I need him to respond to my cases on him if anything. NW is the one voting for TRN to get his ass out of the water and appearing in the thread while not doing a whole lot.
Wait WHAT? You're not gonna vote for virtu because he hasn't responded to you? Well I guess if he's scum he should just not respond to you then huh?

More importantly, what are you waiting for him to say exactly? Are you somehow not sure if he's scum anymore?


He hasn't even shown up and attempted to do anything. I'm giving him TIME.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 26 2013 16:58 GMT
#315
JJD, lol. I can tunnel virtu all day and do nothing, sit on my ass and have everyone else fight, or i can find the other scum. Something people in this game have no liking of doing.

As i recall the day hasnt ended yet. Chastising me for pursuing other reads instead of the afk guy is trololololly.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 26 2013 17:46 GMT
#321
Ray has fair potential to be scum. He's tunneled my town read (or at least, not an entirely scummy guy) the entire game.

His aggressive posting style i like but it seems that hes heading in the opposite direction i am with it.

If virtu doesnt post or just pulls a krafla i will vote him in seconds. I'll be more than happy to take full credit for lynching that dude.

It seems like people this game hate taking stances... Who the heck are you guys' biggest scumreads, with, you know, good reasons?
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 26 2013 19:27 GMT
#336
Krafla.. What is this i dont even....

And people wonder why i dont like raven cases.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 26 2013 19:44 GMT
#339
Honestly Raven, i have no fucking clue. A town being this stupid is probably more likely than scum flailing his arms around trying to influence the lynch.

Like, its just so.... Bad....
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 26 2013 20:01 GMT
#342
Well maybe the roleblocker isn't scum.

Either way its tons of wifom. Im writing him off as clueless for now.

Im really tempted to wagon onto virtu, like hell man. Are you scared or something?
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 26 2013 20:03 GMT
#343
Krafla shut up if you're town. This is a lawlzy reason to think someone is scum
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 631
ProTech143
Nina 89
JuggernautJason55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28049
Calm 2574
Mini 162
firebathero 104
Dewaltoss 99
soO 60
NaDa 28
Bale 25
HiyA 25
PianO 17
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6832
XaKoH 365
monkeys_forever92
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1906
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1419
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu827
Other Games
FrodaN1980
Beastyqt561
B2W.Neo402
mouzStarbuck370
Livibee190
summit1g162
ToD159
C9.Mang0151
KnowMe149
shahzam123
UpATreeSC121
Trikslyr120
RotterdaM98
Mew2King51
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki35
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur755
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 14m
Replay Cast
2h 59m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.