• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:37
CEST 13:37
KST 20:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8539 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 208

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 206 207 208 209 210 230 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 17 2013 22:24 GMT
#4141
Hey stutters thanks for losing us the game and then voting for the guy defending the townie you shot.
Maybe do something right for once?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
March 17 2013 22:24 GMT
#4142
On March 18 2013 07:12 slOosh wrote:
@austin
scum only need 1 mislynch in the game to win. They can do whatever they want without fear of repercussions if it means they get the final mislynch. Would townHiro do what he did?
I haven't played with blue hiro before/enough to have a feel for it, but I don't think it's that odd. townread on marv, and he doesn't mention ANY read on vivax until today, where vivax is suddenly scum and hiro is voting for him. Seems consistent with a DT.

You're right about snb though, it's an odd choice for a D1 check.
Fe fi fo fum.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
March 17 2013 22:27 GMT
#4143
On March 18 2013 07:24 Vivax wrote:
Hey stutters thanks for losing us the game and then voting for the guy defending the townie you shot.
Maybe do something right for once?

Trying to fake emotion so we think you're actually town?

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 17 2013 22:28 GMT
#4144
Here, one of my early N1 posts. This is how you find scummy stuff. Marv and Hiro immediately believed the announcement before Kurumi was shot and indeed town.

Most of you are probably guys who like to crawl up marv's butt that's natural, he plays to reach that objective but I remind you that this guy rolls scum too and that his reads are awful as scum. Suspecting me cause of responding to a question with a townread is part of that. If anything it can't be explained how marv and Hiro were so sure that the announcement made Kurumi confirmed town. They couldn't know where it came from, but they could know that Kurumi was indeed town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 17 2013 22:34 GMT
#4145
N1: Oats referring to me as mislynchable townie.
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 12 2013 22:21 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 22:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
I said he is a good shot, like 5 other people. big whoop.
You are basically asking for protection, for a person you arent even sure of as town.

Defending mislynchable townies isnt a towntell at all. Any player could do it.
Also why the fuck does he also wanting to lynch your target a town tell? Again all these things just make you feel good.
*Oh foolishness is defending me he must be town. Oh he is voting for the same person Im voting for? OH MY I JUST LED FOOLISHNESS ONTO A LYNCH!!!!*
so yeah.


Oh it's cool you know I'm town



Acrofales saying marv is D3 policy lynch (in nested quotes), now is D3:

On March 12 2013 23:56 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 23:54 Acrofales wrote:
For the record, I haven't gotten past where I was yesterday and think Marv looks more like town Marv D1 from duel, than scum Marv. Plus, Marv is the D3 policy lynch, so I am not too worried about him. If scum hasn't killed him off by D3, we lynch him.


Well in Hero I said lynch him at lylo (actually asked for it before even) but no one did. It's cool that you think too he should be policy lynched but try to convince town first cause people on this forum listen more to the name than to the argument as shown by Sandro smurfing as JungleJorge in LX.


Acrofales:

Marv is the D3 policy lynch, so I am not too worried about him. If scum hasn't killed him off by D3, we lynch him.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 17 2013 22:38 GMT
#4146
yea acro could be scum
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 17 2013 22:39 GMT
#4147
he was really sure about marv being d3/lylo lynch but come d3 he doesn't seem to hot about it. he listens to foolishness on a lot of other things but he seems very determined that marv shouldn't be d3 lynch. it's really weird.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 17 2013 22:42 GMT
#4148
Cool story bro unvote me then.

On March 13 2013 04:07 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 11:26 marvellosity wrote:
Anyway, I am compelled to do this during the day. I was gonna make it super-awesome but I cba.

I'm blates a cop and I want to investigate Foolish and Ver n stuff.

There we go.

Move along, nothing to see here.


Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 11:44 marvellosity wrote:
Apparently I have to say that I'm a parity cop with the aforementioned targets. Sadly this leaves me no wiggle room and is REALLY FUCKING DULL. YES I AM TALKING TO YOU.


Marv can you expand on this stuff to cast away some doubts I have before fucking off. Are you a parity cop that has to announce itself and you checked Ver and Foolish or what? I don't understand what's going on here.


Marv fakeclaiming cop. Marv not protecting Dandel after claiming he would. Marv not roleclaiming at lylo.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
March 17 2013 22:44 GMT
#4149
On March 18 2013 07:39 prplhz wrote:
he was really sure about marv being d3/lylo lynch but come d3 he doesn't seem to hot about it. he listens to foolishness on a lot of other things but he seems very determined that marv shouldn't be d3 lynch. it's really weird.

Yeah, I know it's really weird that he listened to foolish who said we should lynch yamato, me, and marv in order...

By that marv should be lynched day 4 or 5...
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
March 17 2013 22:46 GMT
#4150
On March 18 2013 07:42 Vivax wrote:
Cool story bro unvote me then.

Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 04:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2013 11:26 marvellosity wrote:
Anyway, I am compelled to do this during the day. I was gonna make it super-awesome but I cba.

I'm blates a cop and I want to investigate Foolish and Ver n stuff.

There we go.

Move along, nothing to see here.


On March 12 2013 11:44 marvellosity wrote:
Apparently I have to say that I'm a parity cop with the aforementioned targets. Sadly this leaves me no wiggle room and is REALLY FUCKING DULL. YES I AM TALKING TO YOU.


Marv can you expand on this stuff to cast away some doubts I have before fucking off. Are you a parity cop that has to announce itself and you checked Ver and Foolish or what? I don't understand what's going on here.


Marv fakeclaiming cop. Marv not protecting Dandel after claiming he would. Marv not roleclaiming at lylo.

Trolololololol. Marv not roleclaiming. He's told us every single night what he does in advance. He also told us he is VE and has 5 1 shot abilities. Lol, what more do you want, the quotes in his role pm?

Lynch this guy already.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
March 17 2013 22:48 GMT
#4151
So, we lynch marv. He's still the majority candidate; he's still scum. If hiro's ACTUALLY a cop, he gets another check off, or dies, or absorbs a RB if there actually is one.

For anyone not following the voting thread, we also have this:
On March 18 2013 07:21 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm torn between vivax and Marv. Seriously guys, we should be voting Cross for a free scumlynch which will buy us a day. We need to consolidate though so I'm going vivax for now. Going to weigh them though.

On March 18 2013 07:27 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 07:24 Vivax wrote:
Hey stutters thanks for losing us the game and then voting for the guy defending the townie you shot.
Maybe do something right for once?

Trying to fake emotion so we think you're actually town?


On March 18 2013 07:18 Stutters695 wrote:
##vote: Vivax

On March 18 2013 07:42 Stutters695 wrote:
##unvote
##vote: Marvellosity



Check the timestamps:
Votes vivax
THEN posts that he's "torn between marv and vivax," but thinks we should be voting crossfire
Then responds to vivax with an indication that he thinks vivax is mafia
Then ninja votes marv
Fe fi fo fum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
March 17 2013 22:50 GMT
#4152
On March 18 2013 07:48 austinmcc wrote:
So, we lynch marv. He's still the majority candidate; he's still scum. If hiro's ACTUALLY a cop, he gets another check off, or dies, or absorbs a RB if there actually is one.

For anyone not following the voting thread, we also have this:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 07:21 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm torn between vivax and Marv. Seriously guys, we should be voting Cross for a free scumlynch which will buy us a day. We need to consolidate though so I'm going vivax for now. Going to weigh them though.

Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 07:27 Stutters695 wrote:
On March 18 2013 07:24 Vivax wrote:
Hey stutters thanks for losing us the game and then voting for the guy defending the townie you shot.
Maybe do something right for once?

Trying to fake emotion so we think you're actually town?


Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 07:18 Stutters695 wrote:
##vote: Vivax

Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 07:42 Stutters695 wrote:
##unvote
##vote: Marvellosity



Check the timestamps:
Votes vivax
THEN posts that he's "torn between marv and vivax," but thinks we should be voting crossfire
Then responds to vivax with an indication that he thinks vivax is mafia
Then ninja votes marv

Why is marv scum? Explain in detail cause I don't see it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 17 2013 22:50 GMT
#4153
Austin, have you ever thought of actually going back into D1, D2 etc. and trying to solve the game from there instead of from the last pages?

Cause stutters is definitely not scum for that, he's just torn like he said, and I'm currently going tryhard mode to finally convince you guys I'm town.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
March 17 2013 22:52 GMT
#4154
Don't lynch Vivax, please. This was supposed to be a game filled with people who knew how to play. Act it.

Does anyone believe DarthPunk is town. Please speak up.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
March 17 2013 22:54 GMT
#4155
I haven't had a scumread on either if them all game. However Marv is playing unlike how I've ever seen him play and Vivax I think is being Vivax. Despite disagreeing with his reads for the most part they feel sincere, unlike what I've seen of his scum games.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 17 2013 22:55 GMT
#4156
I know I came off aggressive but this game is really tiring.

I suggest you start looking from this page towards the D1 lynch assuming crossfire, marv and Oats are scum and tell me what you see:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=400204&currentpage=70
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 17 2013 22:56 GMT
#4157
On March 12 2013 11:52 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 10:13 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why are we not lynching WBG.
He martyred himself.
Why not vig crossfire? I think he is more of a coinflip than WBG tbh.

Also VIvax likely scum.
Also I gotta go and will be out for the whole day.



:-o what?

Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
March 17 2013 23:02 GMT
#4158
On March 18 2013 07:55 Vivax wrote:
I know I came off aggressive but this game is really tiring.

I suggest you start looking from this page towards the D1 lynch assuming crossfire, marv and Oats are scum and tell me what you see:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=400204&currentpage=70

This is a mindbogglingly stupid idea.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 17 2013 23:03 GMT
#4159
Hey Acro, where did your policy lynch go? Do you have the balls to claim that you spouted bullshit?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
March 17 2013 23:04 GMT
#4160
I already said what happened to that: DI flipped to prove Marv was UNKILLABLE last night.
Prev 1 206 207 208 209 210 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings167
SHIN 77
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 317
ByuN 279
OGKoka 270
SHIN 77
MindelVK 24
Railgan 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69554
Calm 10495
Rain 2645
FanTaSy 1006
Bisu 966
soO 880
Soulkey 508
Stork 394
Shuttle 293
Rush 277
[ Show more ]
Soma 218
firebathero 204
Last 153
Light 147
Snow 142
Mind 89
Pusan 74
ToSsGirL 60
Shinee 44
Bale 37
Killer 32
Trap 31
Hm[arnc] 27
hero 26
Mong 26
Sharp 23
Sexy 21
Free 20
zelot 19
yabsab 17
Shine 16
HiyA 14
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
sorry 12
Aegong 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7611
Dendi1
League of Legends
Reynor89
Counter-Strike
x6flipin334
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
gofns33988
singsing2198
byalli620
B2W.Neo296
Pyrionflax259
Chillindude9
ToD2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV550
League of Legends
• Jankos3251
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 23m
OSC
11h 23m
Replay Cast
11h 23m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.