• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:52
CEST 00:52
KST 07:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6911 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 18 2013 20:19 GMT
#1625
On February 19 2013 05:10 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2013 05:08 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 19 2013 04:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
We double lynch gonzaw and kita tomorrow.

That is not even up for debate

Fine as long as vivax dies the next day.

Sure.

It's tough having so many scums to lynch. Even doublelynch not enough.

True that.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 18 2013 21:10 GMT
#1629
On February 19 2013 05:58 Dandel Ion wrote:
Dis be boring.

Somebody talk to me about... horses.

+ Show Spoiler [horses] +
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 19 2013 01:13 GMT
#1705
Thank you Dandel. You satiated my hunger with that roleblock, but I'd rather make out with Vivax if you don't mind.

##Kiss: Vivax
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 19 2013 18:17 GMT
#1798
If you weren't modkilled Dandel, I would have been pissed...seriously how much more obvious could you have gotten lol.

Anyway gg all. I had fun.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 19 2013 18:25 GMT
#1802
On February 20 2013 03:21 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 03:17 Crossfire99 wrote:
If you weren't modkilled Dandel, I would have been pissed...seriously how much more obvious could you have gotten lol.

Anyway gg all. I had fun.

Oh I know.

I just figured I might as well try, since there wasn't really any other way to win anymore :/

I knew there was a 90% chance of getting modkilled, but you gotta go for the money.


€: Not my fault nobody got my hints when I actually tried to be subtle :/

True, but I think a role like you had has to be strictly moderated and maybe no hints whatsoever, otherwise you could just do what you attempted to do and then singlehandedly win the game for whatever alignment you were which would be ridiculously imbalanced lol
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 19 2013 18:29 GMT
#1810
On February 20 2013 03:28 Dandel Ion wrote:
btw I dunno how this went from 20 - 5, to 13 - 4, but that sure didn't help.

Add to that that town only had bad players.

No need to insult keir and austin. Why'd you think we shot them N1 lol?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 19 2013 18:35 GMT
#1821
On February 20 2013 03:34 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 03:31 gonzaw wrote:
I still hate you guys for shooting austin
It was the plan of marv the mafia traitor ;_;

I guess it was for the greater good though...

Anyways, I'm such a pro scum player i convinced everybody I was town on 3v3 fuck yeah /sarcasm


Not me, your reactions in the chat to my questions made me think you were pretty scummy lol.
But couldn't tell you you're scum in your face, it gives you reason to act indignant and stop talking.

Let's put it this way we didn't try too hard day 3 cause we were pretty sure we won lol
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 19 2013 20:01 GMT
#1873
GreY, wasn't the 911 operator supposed to have been given an extra visitor for each dead person because of the Dementor role? From the document, it doesn't look like that happened.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 19 2013 20:06 GMT
#1877
On February 20 2013 05:05 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 05:01 Crossfire99 wrote:
GreY, wasn't the 911 operator supposed to have been given an extra visitor for each dead person because of the Dementor role? From the document, it doesn't look like that happened.


He was

OK. Thanks for hosting btw. It was a lot of fun.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 19 2013 20:12 GMT
#1882
A question about the picard role. What would have happened had he been mafia aligned?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-19 20:34:58
February 19 2013 20:34 GMT
#1886
On February 20 2013 05:13 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 05:11 Keirathi wrote:
On February 20 2013 05:08 GreYMisT wrote:
Thanks for playing everyone. I hoped you enjoyed it and I apologize for being absent for a few days and for not getting all of the signups filled that I wanted. In the next month or so I might host a simple PYP game with maybe a few of these roles if that is something people are interested in.

PYP was what I was most looking forward to, and it didn't even make it that far!

Thanks for hosting <3

(Also, I'm still confused why you told obs QT that jcarlson didn't make Oats' role when spreadsheet says he did :o)


Never trust GreYMisT.

Also I was a little confused that day.




Also big thanks to Hopeless1der. He helped a lot especially on night 1 when he resolved the actions almost by himself (thanks to iGrok for coming in and helping him organize things). He earns my seal of approval as a cohost.


Did Hopeless write all the pms for N1? They look really good and I like the flavor especially random's and mr. cc's.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 25 2013 15:20 GMT
#1928
On February 25 2013 15:44 Blazinghand wrote:
so how cool was crossfire's role? pretty cool right

It was cool except for the part where I was perpetually framed and incriminated, though it would have been a handy excuse if I was ever tracked to one of the kills...I would have been more pissed off about that had I been town lol
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
Nina 136
ViBE77
SpeCial 66
Nathanias 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12429
Artosis 539
NaDa 29
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever291
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox589
Mew2King89
Other Games
summit1g6459
Grubby2695
Liquid`RaSZi1864
shahzam660
WinterStarcraft430
C9.Mang0304
JimRising 303
Trikslyr26
JuggernautJason3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
Other Games
gamesdonequick20
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• musti20045 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 8m
INu's Battles
12h 8m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 8m
OSC
23h 23m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.