• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:40
CEST 12:40
KST 19:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8476 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 14 2013 01:14 GMT
#536
lol i should have refreshed
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 14 2013 01:43 GMT
#547
My gift to you GreY!

1. Hassybaby
2. Oatsmaster
3. Dandel Ion
4. iamperfection
5. kitaman27
6. Kierathi
7. Kurumi
8. Marvellosity
9. Sylencia
10. Crossfire99
11. Gonzaw
12. Stutters695
13. Blazinghand
14. austinmcc
15. randombum
16. jcarlsoniv
17. Mr. Cheesecake
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 14 2013 01:45 GMT
#552
On February 14 2013 10:43 iamperfection wrote:
Crossfire gets so many townie points for that.

Is it weird that I was working on the filters before GreY even posted? I don't know even know why I decided to do it now, but I did.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 14 2013 21:33 GMT
#716
Guys, this game is majority lynch. We totally gotta consolidate on a few people. We don't want this mess of a no lynch that's happening right now. I'm liking austin's case and am going to vote for iamp.

##Vote: iamperfection

I could be convinced to switch to Mr. CC because I am really worried about his absence. He showed up in the very beginning of the game and put down a joke vote on me and the secret ballot and just disappeared. I agree with stutters who brought this concern up. I also don't like how dandel just said don't worry about it, he's just absent. Well he's been absent all of day 1 and it's concerning me.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 14 2013 21:39 GMT
#724
Marv, are you still confident in your read on Hassy?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 14 2013 21:50 GMT
#738
Stutters are you keeping your vote on Mr. CC? I agree that his disappearance is disturbing, but I don't know if we can convince enough people to get him lynched cause it's majority lynch.

Guys we really need to start narrowing this down because it is majority lynch. I don't wanna no lynch day 1 cause that's terrible and gives us nothing.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 14 2013 21:55 GMT
#745
On February 15 2013 06:52 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 06:50 Crossfire99 wrote:
Stutters are you keeping your vote on Mr. CC? I agree that his disappearance is disturbing, but I don't know if we can convince enough people to get him lynched cause it's majority lynch.

Guys we really need to start narrowing this down because it is majority lynch. I don't wanna no lynch day 1 cause that's terrible and gives us nothing.

We got two hours that's a life time

Uh maybe if everyone was here, but there's what 5 or six people here now out of 17 and many people have been lurking a lot and haven't shown up and everyone's votes are all over the place. I don't like it. We need time to consolidate and make sure we make a correct decision. Last minute shenanigans rarely if ever work out well (except for Mario lolololol)
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 14 2013 21:57 GMT
#748
On February 15 2013 06:53 iamperfection wrote:
And maybe you should be asking me questions to figure out my alignment cross.

Just a thought

Maybe I should try. Are you scum? Answer honestly.

+ Show Spoiler +
But seriously, though, Austin's case does show how you have been acting scummy this game and is why I'm voting for you.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 14 2013 22:06 GMT
#760
On February 15 2013 07:00 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 06:57 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 06:53 iamperfection wrote:
And maybe you should be asking me questions to figure out my alignment cross.

Just a thought

Maybe I should try. Are you scum? Answer honestly.

+ Show Spoiler +
But seriously, though, Austin's case does show how you have been acting scummy this game and is why I'm voting for you.

Maybe you should I don't know go look for yourself?

Myabe I have, and I don't know, agree with austin's case after looking at your filter.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 14 2013 22:32 GMT
#789
On February 15 2013 07:28 Keirathi wrote:
Unofficial Vote Count:

Sylencia: kitaman27, Kurumi

Crossfire99: Mr. Cheesecake

Mr. Cheesecake: Stutters

Oatsmaster: Keirathi

kitaman27: Sylencia

randombum: gonzaw

Stutters: iamperfection, Dandel Ion

Hassybaby: marvellosity, Oatsmaster, randombum

iamperfection: austinmcc, Crossfire, iamperfection

We need 9 votes to lynch someone. I think we need to start consolidating.

A man after my own consolidatory (made that word up lol) heart. Do you still think oats is scum?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 14 2013 23:52 GMT
#910
On February 15 2013 08:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
So we're 4-4-3-2 right now.

You guys suck at consolidating.

Who is who? It's 9 to consolidate. If we're heading for a no lynch I might switch to ensure a no lynch doesn't happen. a no lynch is worse than a mislynch.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 14 2013 23:54 GMT
#924
I switched to oats from iamp. How many more votes do we need?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 14 2013 23:56 GMT
#934
Yeah, we're only at 8. WE NEED 1 MORE!
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 15 2013 00:02 GMT
#957
Yeah oats is getting lynched. Good thing we didn't no lynch. That would have been terrible. -_-
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 15 2013 00:08 GMT
#966
Seriously, Oats killed blazing too..this sucks hardcore. I gtg now, I'll be back later and will take a look at what happened then.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 15 2013 00:09 GMT
#969
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 15 2013 21:24 GMT
#1086
So guys, I've done a lot of thinking and I think the best course of action is too reveal what I'm about to say. First off my role was created by blazinghand. + Show Spoiler +
On February 13 2013 09:17 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:10 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Why not RNG vote Dandelion?! ;P

If someone could refresh my memory, does mayor have anything special other than choosing the lynch?

OH YEAH LET ME ROLL ONE.


THE MAGIC NUMBER IS 10! REJOICE!
##VOTE CROSSFIRE99


I could kiss you for that

On February 13 2013 09:32 Blazinghand wrote:
I've already signaled my role-reciever that I'm his role-creator, if he's smart enough to pick up on it. If he's not, well, that's pretty typical of him. But it's okay.


Second, blazing created the most wondrous of passive abilities. It makes it so that all information abilities (dt checks, watches, tracks, etc.) come back in the worst way possible. I'm always mafia, I'm always seen visiting the people who die each night, etc. Basically, blazing is evil for having created my role.

As for why I didn't immediately claim this. I didn't fully understand this right away until GreY clarified it. Once, GreY clarified I didn't want to come in after I already entered the thread and say, "oh by the way, I'm the ultimate miller." I thought that would be a bad idea and not lead to useful discussion. I also figured that blazing could vouch for me if I ever got checked, which leads me to why I am claiming now. With him dead, I felt it was best to come clean now and reveal this to help town.

If you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them. I don't want to reveal my role or ability(ies) because I don't want scum to know what I'm capable of.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 15 2013 21:34 GMT
#1090
Any comments/questions lol?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 15 2013 21:53 GMT
#1111
On February 16 2013 06:38 austinmcc wrote:
It's odd...but funtrolly enough to be BH.

It's kind of something that will either be confirmed because everyone sees you, or blowed up when they don't. So it makes no sense to fakeclaim that, and it's not like covering your scummy self by claiming to be a self-aware miller because you say you're responsible for EVERYTHING.

So for now, it's good to know in case of any investigative powers, but it's not alignment-determinative.

Yeah, I figured that it should post it now, so people would have a chance to change night actions if they wanted to. Also, I'm not sure how trackers work, so I can't promise that it'll see me visit every dead person because GreY didn't elaborate too much on every scenario. I also don't know how much I'm allowed to reveal from host pms lol and i don't wanna get modkilled again like in wliia, but I do know that whatever result someone could possibly get, it will be the worst result.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 15 2013 22:03 GMT
#1120
Marv, does the fact that Hassy is being replaced change your read on him?
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 204
Lowko104
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35864
Calm 2648
Shuttle 866
Bisu 760
Hyuk 436
Rush 323
Stork 256
actioN 238
Soma 185
Zeus 163
[ Show more ]
Mong 159
EffOrt 95
Pusan 87
Last 78
ZerO 53
Shinee 50
ToSsGirL 46
NotJumperer 45
Bale 42
Free 41
Dewaltoss 39
Barracks 39
Soulkey 38
Light 34
Yoon 32
Shine 31
Killer 25
Noble 25
Sharp 25
sorry 21
hero 18
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc4228
League of Legends
JimRising 338
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1797
olofmeister1182
edward53
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King132
Other Games
gofns40851
summit1g6730
singsing1510
ceh9561
crisheroes227
DeMusliM133
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick542
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• LUISG 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV240
• lizZardDota2125
League of Legends
• Stunt313
Other Games
• Shiphtur843
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
20m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 20m
OSC
11h 35m
Replay Cast
12h 20m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.