• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:56
CEST 10:56
KST 17:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6861 users

Fruity Mafia - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 90 Next
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 18 2013 06:42 GMT
#1481
Mattchew looks like a decent alternative. He has been trying to make a fuzz about insignificant things such as Vivax realizing that Zess is supersoft. Even today he kept his focus on Vivax. Looks like typical lazy mafia tunneling to me. His reasons for finding Grush mafia are also suspect

Too many trynabetroll accusations to guide the thread in voting


What does that even mean? Grush is guiding the thread?

##unvote
##vote Mattchew
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
February 18 2013 07:06 GMT
#1482
Can we get a vote count please.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 18 2013 07:35 GMT
#1483
On February 18 2013 03:15 sandroba wrote:
@hopeless you commented on the gun usage, but no comments on risk.nuke?I'm fine with shooting Risk. I was curious if syllo would let us direct his shot, but as he's taking suggestions from you, its almost the same thing.

Why is is almost the same thing? You haven't had much to say about Risk and Mattchew so far, I'm pretty sure you are going to be next if Mattchew flips mafia
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 18 2013 07:35 GMT
#1484
Oops I edited the quote nest and accidentally made it look like sandroba said that. I'm actually talking to and about Hopeless1der there
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 18 2013 07:37 GMT
#1485
This is what the above quote is supposed to look like:

On February 18 2013 03:25 Hopeless1der wrote:
I'm fine with shooting Risk. I was curious if syllo would let us direct his shot, but as he's taking suggestions from you, its almost the same thing.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 18 2013 08:31 GMT
#1486
Votecount


Hiropro (1): Coagulation
Coagulation (0): Hiropro
Marvellosity (4): Zessionar, syllogism, sandroba, Mattchew, marvellosity, Vivax
Mattchew (2): sandroba, Artanis[Xp], Hiropro, syllogism
Vivax (1): Hopeless1der, Mattchew
WeWinMafia (1): grush57
grush57 (1): WeWinMafia
Hopeless1der (0): Vivax
ObviousOne (1): Vivax

14.5 hours remaining in the day; with 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 18 2013 08:47 GMT
#1487
With the effort WBG is putting into the game I feel obligated to at least not stay complacent. I'll put in some decent thought before voting. We could try to go for a flawless victory seeing as we have the means for it.
Sandroba, is claiming KPless SK a joke or was it genuine?
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 18 2013 11:03 GMT
#1488
... that question :D
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 18 2013 11:21 GMT
#1489
okay, I just handed in my paper, now I'll finally get some sleep and after that I will have a really close look at marv and EVERYONE else ;-)
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 18 2013 11:52 GMT
#1490
On February 18 2013 17:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
With the effort WBG is putting into the game I feel obligated to at least not stay complacent. I'll put in some decent thought before voting. We could try to go for a flawless victory seeing as we have the means for it.
Sandroba, is claiming KPless SK a joke or was it genuine?

Yeah I could use an answer to this as well.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 18 2013 11:56 GMT
#1491
Yes he is in fact a serialkiller without the ability to kill.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 18 2013 12:17 GMT
#1492
Zess: I've actually seen that in a game on here before, I think.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 18 2013 12:18 GMT
#1493
Not necessarily a SK but some 3rd partyish thing that's invulnerable at night could be possible.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 18 2013 12:21 GMT
#1494
On February 18 2013 20:21 Zessionar wrote:
okay, I just handed in my paper, now I'll finally get some sleep and after that I will have a really close look at marv and EVERYONE else ;-)


Let me save you the trouble.

marv really looks like a townie because he has a very long filter, and is clearly interested and invested in what's going on with town. However, he voted weirdly, and he keeps soft-defending mafia, so he really looks like mafia.

Conclusion:
He is town because of his investment etc., despite the fact he keeps soft-defending mafia.
He is mafia, because he keeps soft-defending mafia and voting was dumb, and his whole play is an act.


Just choose one and be done with it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 18 2013 12:48 GMT
#1495
On February 18 2013 15:42 syllogism wrote:
Mattchew looks like a decent alternative. He has been trying to make a fuzz about insignificant things such as Vivax realizing that Zess is supersoft. Even today he kept his focus on Vivax. Looks like typical lazy mafia tunneling to me. His reasons for finding Grush mafia are also suspect

Show nested quote +
Too many trynabetroll accusations to guide the thread in voting


What does that even mean? Grush is guiding the thread?

##unvote
##vote Mattchew

It means that grush is not his normal troll star senses self... He's being more serious then his town meta normally is to me.
No I don't think he is guiding the town but I feel like he has somewhat tried to which I don't believe town grush would do

There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 18 2013 12:49 GMT
#1496
hahaha, yes that's what I've already said but I hope to find some more townpoints :-(
you forgot toads move and your reaction and the scumroleblockers reaction :-/
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 18 2013 12:52 GMT
#1497
Sandroba do you think you could have forced a scum syllo into shooting his teammate risk?

I like the part where syllo doesn't explain why my suspicions of vivax are bad he just mentions them
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 18 2013 12:52 GMT
#1498
On February 18 2013 21:49 Zessionar wrote:
hahaha, yes that's what I've already said but I hope to find some more townpoints :-(
you forgot toads move and your reaction and the scumroleblockers reaction :-/


I didn't forget, I called Toad a moron, and then I dumped my (bad) reads. What I said is what it comes down to anyways.

I didn't think risk was mafia because it seemed insane to me for mafia to complain about a mafia lynch.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 18 2013 12:54 GMT
#1499
On February 18 2013 05:01 Mattchew wrote:
##unvote
##vote marvellosity


you appear to be voting for me.

care to explain?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 18 2013 13:14 GMT
#1500
##vote Hopeless1der
Hopeless or Coag for me. And Coag's just being Coag apparently.

Artanis disagreed with my read of Hopeless based on his town meta, but I'm just gonna agree to disagree for right now since he hasn't kept up that action.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4189
Leta 2904
Soulkey 550
BeSt 487
Soma 302
Rush 197
Barracks 108
Killer 49
Shine 33
Shinee 30
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 27
Hm[arnc] 20
Sharp 10
Dota 2
Gorgc990
XcaliburYe221
League of Legends
JimRising 533
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
WinterStarcraft705
gofns250
Sick226
Pyrionflax137
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 42
• Sammyuel 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2269
League of Legends
• Jankos2240
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 4m
Patches Events
6h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 4m
OSC
14h 4m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.