• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:29
CEST 21:29
KST 04:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13039 users

Fruity Mafia - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 90 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 18 2013 00:30 GMT
#1441
Zess: you know Toad better than anyone.

as mafia, would he pull a stunt like "pretending" to shoot me? if so, why?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 18 2013 00:32 GMT
#1442


anyway... I'll write up a nice list and clean thoughts when I handed in that peace of shit...
Marv will get the beautiful case he deserves and not this shitty oneliners and stuff!
After Toad explained that shit / wbg clarified his notification-policy
WeWinMafia
Profile Joined February 2013
Bahamas102 Posts
February 18 2013 00:33 GMT
#1443
sup I'm back and it's 1:30am. Haven't read a thing, catching up real quick and going to sleep in 30 minutes or so.
I win mafia!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 18 2013 00:33 GMT
#1444
that wasnt quite the answer i was looking for
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 18 2013 00:34 GMT
#1445
Wait, are we sure that you don't get notified of roleblocks?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 18 2013 00:34 GMT
#1446
Cause if that's the case, then Toad is 100 % scum.
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 18 2013 00:35 GMT
#1447
On February 18 2013 09:30 marvellosity wrote:
Zess: you know Toad better than anyone.

as mafia, would he pull a stunt like "pretending" to shoot me? if so, why?


actually Toad and I talk about some stuff from time to time and we're laughing about everyone else and McNürnbergers
But right now i am not sure...

What's the benefit for scum to do that... And even claim a RB after that... I think that's a little bit too much stuff don't you think? ahhh I will reread that situation... I have some things in mind that could have happened...
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 18 2013 00:36 GMT
#1448
On February 18 2013 09:35 Zessionar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 09:30 marvellosity wrote:
Zess: you know Toad better than anyone.

as mafia, would he pull a stunt like "pretending" to shoot me? if so, why?


actually Toad and I talk about some stuff from time to time and we're laughing about everyone else and McNürnbergers
But right now i am not sure...

What's the benefit for scum to do that... And even claim a RB after that... I think that's a little bit too much stuff don't you think? ahhh I will reread that situation... I have some things in mind that could have happened...


I don't want to give away the most plausible explanation, because I don't want toad to steal it :D
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 18 2013 00:42 GMT
#1449
On February 18 2013 09:35 Zessionar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 09:30 marvellosity wrote:
Zess: you know Toad better than anyone.

as mafia, would he pull a stunt like "pretending" to shoot me? if so, why?


actually Toad and I talk about some stuff from time to time and we're laughing about everyone else and McNürnbergers
But right now i am not sure...

What's the benefit for scum to do that... And even claim a RB after that... I think that's a little bit too much stuff don't you think? ahhh I will reread that situation... I have some things in mind that could have happened...


yeah, that's my problem with the toad mafia theory. i don't understand at all why he'd pretend to shoot me at all.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 18 2013 00:45 GMT
#1450
On February 18 2013 09:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 09:35 Zessionar wrote:
On February 18 2013 09:30 marvellosity wrote:
Zess: you know Toad better than anyone.

as mafia, would he pull a stunt like "pretending" to shoot me? if so, why?


actually Toad and I talk about some stuff from time to time and we're laughing about everyone else and McNürnbergers
But right now i am not sure...

What's the benefit for scum to do that... And even claim a RB after that... I think that's a little bit too much stuff don't you think? ahhh I will reread that situation... I have some things in mind that could have happened...


yeah, that's my problem with the toad mafia theory. i don't understand at all why he'd pretend to shoot me at all.


mhm let's wait for his explanation. ^_^
WeWinMafia
Profile Joined February 2013
Bahamas102 Posts
February 18 2013 00:46 GMT
#1451
what do you want explained? I've got a pm telling me I've got roleblocked
I win mafia!
WeWinMafia
Profile Joined February 2013
Bahamas102 Posts
February 18 2013 00:46 GMT
#1452
still catching somewhat up on what's been posted.
I win mafia!
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 18 2013 00:52 GMT
#1453
no stop catching up. explain why you did get a notification and I didn't
even though that grushguy claims to jail me
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 18 2013 00:56 GMT
#1454
Hey Toad. Why so lazy as opposed to LIX lately?
WeWinMafia
Profile Joined February 2013
Bahamas102 Posts
February 18 2013 00:57 GMT
#1455
Oh that one. I have actually no idea about grush. I saw it comming and actually thought he jailed me that night. It was kind of obvious that he's a jailer and that explained his rage somewhat. Him saying he jailed you is really odd and makes no sense unless jailer targets don't get a notification.

I actually don't know if Sandro was protected. We've got a jailer in grush, which was kind of obvious every since he raged out of nowhere.
We apparently have 1 KP for team mafia, the Jailer didn't protect Sandro which means there still needs to be some kind of protective role around, which means we either have a medic on top of that, a VET on top of that or an SK-Sandro (bulletproof) on top of that.

Jailer+Medic or Jailer+VET is bullshit, especially considering the fact that we have syllo with 2 dayvigs / nightvigs, especially if the assumption that mafia has 1 KP is correct. But even if mafia has more than 1KP that means Sandro got doublestacked and doubleprotected (which means 3 protective roles for us). So the only thing that is left is Sandro being an SK imo but that makes no sense with his posting. If he was an SK he would not have been so happy to shoot risk.

Idk, something's wrong here imo. I really don't think we're going to have Jailer + Medic vs a 1KP team mafia or Jailer+Medic+ a 3rd protective role if Sandro was indeed doublestacked.
I guess it's some weird kind of all-in because mafia is down 2 players and he thinks it's the only way to win?
I win mafia!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 18 2013 00:57 GMT
#1456
Or do you have a qt to get rid of your mental diarrhea?
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 18 2013 00:59 GMT
#1457
so you're not blue and you haven't used any abilities.
WeWinMafia
Profile Joined February 2013
Bahamas102 Posts
February 18 2013 01:00 GMT
#1458
I'm not blue and I haven't used any abilities.
I win mafia!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 18 2013 01:01 GMT
#1459
a weird all-in from who, toad?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WeWinMafia
Profile Joined February 2013
Bahamas102 Posts
February 18 2013 01:03 GMT
#1460
On February 18 2013 10:01 marvellosity wrote:
a weird all-in from who, toad?

i don't know. Has to be either Grush, Sandro or Zess.

Sandro makes no sense given that he flipped us 2 mafias. So either Zess is lying or Grush is lying.
I win mafia!
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1241
TKL 447
IndyStarCraft 301
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1241
ByuN 461
TKL 447
IndyStarCraft 301
EmSc Tv 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24656
Calm 2405
Shuttle 359
Mini 171
White-Ra 157
ZZZero.O 93
firebathero 83
scan(afreeca) 24
soO 11
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc11240
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1266
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4346
Liquid`Hasu531
MindelVK5
Other Games
summit1g4426
Liquid`RaSZi2286
fl0m1666
FrodaN1348
B2W.Neo736
olofmeister646
Khaldor418
Beastyqt319
Livibee177
crisheroes164
Pyrionflax86
Mew2King66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick782
BasetradeTV219
StarCraft 2
angryscii 18
EmSc Tv 9
EmSc2Tv 9
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• niya90s 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach40
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1020
• Shiphtur700
• WagamamaTV390
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 31m
Replay Cast
3h 31m
OSC
16h 31m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.