• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:21
CEST 10:21
KST 17:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7613 users

TL Mafia LIX - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 23 2013 19:21 GMT
#1734
On January 24 2013 04:18 Vivax wrote:
Hey gonzaw, what do you think about my current scumreads?


Haven't read the whole read to check what they are, and don't have much time right now.
When I finish reading the thread and responding to people I'll check them out.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 23 2013 19:29 GMT
#1738
I don't think yamato is scum, because he is heavily involved in discussions, was pretty active on D1, yet didn't seem to try and push a scum agenda (for instance get elected as scum mayor, or try to get a scum mayor elected)

[quote="Vivax"]two different styles of talking to his scumreads[/quote]

I'm not really seeing this, but I'm not paying that much attention right now.
Those 3 quotes of town/scum games don't tell me much at first glance
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 23 2013 19:38 GMT
#1741
Are you serious?

If he was scum, he'd try to get elected as scum mayor, specially since he did try to get elected at one point in time, based on his activity and how he was playing at the time

Holy shit Vivax
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 23 2013 19:43 GMT
#1743
On January 23 2013 23:29 FiveTouch wrote:
Anyway, gonzaw. His prplhz stuff looks bad, although to be fair he's not the only one. The problem with gonzaw is that he should really know better.


What do you mean by "should know better"?
prplhz obviously wasn't a "bad lynch" by D1 by any standards. I just felt it was mostly a shot in the dark, he could flip scum or town. Thus I didn't feel he would be a good lynch on D1 ahead of other people I felt WAY more confident on, like Oats, and some people that I was not that sure (because their lack of activity basically) but still felt more confident on, like Stutters, and maybe Clarity.

There's one other post I've had written down since I read it in Day 1,

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2013 14:35 gonzaw wrote:
On January 21 2013 14:26 Mocsta wrote:
@gonsaw

toad gave reasons for vivax being town. I thought they were subjectve as fuck.
From memory the stand out reasoning was howw he could post his campaign and be active in qt if scum


there is no fcuking way vivax typed that first post afyer the game started.. It was premade and in no way is indicative of alignment. If toads disagrees wit this then his reads overall should be put into question.

Btw with a premade case...it might make sense to take a breather if u rolled scum and needed to plan.

But.. Why listen to me. Im not a vet and so to toad my opinion doesnt matter



Well, I had my "campaign" post premade as well
+ Show Spoiler +
Well, actually I had another one premade, but before the game started I lost it so I had to make it again when the game started


I didn't mention anything about trying to become mayor (and that I had a campaign already made) in pre-game, you know....in case I got scum and wouldn't run for mayor

I have a feeling Vivax may have done something similar.

There's this gut feeling that tells me scum Vivax wouldn't instantly post that campaign post as soon as the game started if he saw his "You are scum!" Pm in his inbox, and maybe likely wouldn't even post it at all (and just trash it). It's speculation based on what I would think scum Vivax would do, which may not be much but it doesn't mean what Toad said is "completely bullshit".


I didn't like the bolded at all, casually suggesting he wouldn't have ran for mayor as mafia. I absolutely believe gonzaw would run for mayor as mafia, so this looks quite bad to me.


Well, I don't really know how you would take that, but it's true.
I didn't push a mayor candidacy on me on pre-game, and that obviously happened before I got my role PM. At the time I was thinking "I want to be mayor so bad....but if I flip scum I may regret going all in about a mayor candidacy on pre-game, it basically forces me to run for mayor as scum, no matter what"

I dunno if I would have run as mayor as scum, maybe I would. It would heavily depend on what team I was in (for instance I dont' think I'd seriously run as mayor if my scumteam was you+wbg+sandro for instance).
That could be WIFOM and I have no way of saying if I would or not....so yeah I don't think we should really dwell on that to be honest.


On January 23 2013 12:09 DearestSnot wrote:
I like gonzaw for a lynch actually.

I feel like some of the things he has said are almost too dumb from a town gonzaw. In particular, his opposition to the prplhz lynch, while he somewhat supported Oats, and his opinions all game have been really neutral. I don't believe I've seen him taken a hard stance on really anything, and he is not really that proactive about his reads or his pushes.


I always get the "gonzaw seems too dumb to be town" thing often, but I seriously can't see what I'm doing "dumb" this game (in contrast to, for instance, my derps in Can't Believe).

I think you are rushing this too much. You don't even seem to believe I'm scum with this.
I take it it's the whole night kill issue and my comments, which I can easily explain to avoid misunderstandings.

If I seem "neutral" at times (which I don't really see, maybe with some players like annul/BKE/lurkers/etc last night), then...well I dunno.
If I am indeed at points, it may be because this is a big game and it's harder for me to keep up than minis, and I prefer to "waste my time" being in the thread and seeing/being part of interactions/discussions.
I'm too lazy at times to reread filters in big games and make "in-depth" analysis

His mayoral campaign was what...he'd be transparent? Posting a lot is not the same as being transparent, particularly as I don't even remember what his lynch candidate was.


My mayoral campaing was that I'd try to establish my innocent and hunt scum, like I do every time I'm town.
Yes, I always try to be transparent when town as well. Don't know why you don't feel like I was, I think I was.

My lynch candidate, or rather "who I wanted Five to lynch", was Oats on D1 basically.
At that point I was still not 100% sure so I wouldn't have mind a lynch on Stutters, or maybe Clarity, at least at one point in time.
After I basically knew I wasn't the mayor any more, I didn't try to desperately "find a lynch candidate now!", and instead try to find who I'd want Five to lynch, or ultimately (if something unexpected happened, like someone else becoming mayor, or maybe even me) who I'd be okay with the elected guy lynching.


On January 23 2013 20:45 Toadesstern wrote:
gonzaw looks / looked a townie so far and I really thought he'd die as a secondary target as you can see when you're reading the logs between Sandro and myself. And Sandro agreed so that's one of the reaons I'm talking about Gonzaw right now.


Well I obviously didn't.
Stop WIFOMing yourself like this Toad.

After you started basically yelling at medics who to protect (me/austin/sandro/wbg), I had a feeling I wouldn't die at night, which is why I wasn't surprised about the night kills (again, except the sandro one, which did seem like scum took a risk at shooting).
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 23 2013 19:51 GMT
#1750
On January 23 2013 15:17 debears wrote:
Ok. WBG I'll give you something to look at for Gonzaw. I htink the bottom stuff in red is the most pertaining to why I believe he is scum

What is mafia trying to accomplish d1 with election
1) elect one of their own as mayor/sheriff
2) Trying to elect mayor who will get the first lynch wrong
3) Have someone on the correct mayor for town cred


Gonzaw- - slight scum
Up for election - didn't push it hard
Didn't want to budge too fast on 5touch as mayor -----> didn't seem to care for trying to get mayor over 5


You might want to reread my mayor campaign.
I wanted D1 to run "smoothly as normal", and if people thought I was a good mayor candidate by mid-late D1 then it'd be great if they voted me.
I was also absent/sleeping for much part of Five "rising to power". When I woke up one day Five already had like 5-6 votes and I had none, I obviously wasn't becoming mayor by that point and he was.

No comment on prplhz----> Don't agree with prplhz lynch
Heavy pressure on sandro early
Wanted to lynch stutters and Oats and Clarity -spread out btw those 4. Big discrepancy in treatment btw prplhz and sandro treatment for being inactive d1
Votes himself


sandro is sandro. When town he does big plays as early as possible, he tries to "bully the setup", break the game, and have town win as early as possible.
You can't obviously compare him with prplhz.

Really wanted to convince 5touch to lynch Oats over prplhz when realized he won't be mayor


Yes I did.
I don't think it matters anyways, since I believe Oats to be scum.

Lol this actually reminds me of Aperture Mafia 2. I was on scum's tail all D1 (JingleHell), but made some "wishy washy" comments about the current lynched scum (iamp).
I got flak for it the whole game and basically forced me to claim, when I was right all along lol.

Funny how it's likely to be happening this game as well

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17590733
Thought stutters was scum and should be lynched, yet needs to explain himself to stutters so in depth? With a tone of treating Oats as town?
Look at post before "stutters should be lynched"

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17599229
Does it again. Then names Oats first in the scum team

Tries to convince Oats that Oats is scum. Not really trying to convince others and show scum motivation


You don't seem to be familiar with my play.

When I "try to convince my target he is scum", I'm obviously not doing that.
What I'm doing is:
-If somehow that guy is town, point out the scummy things he's doing, and how they come from a mafia perspective. If he's town, hopefully this will make him realize what he's doing and change his play accordingly, so he doesn't get misslynched
-I want the guy to know why he's scummy, this way he has no way to hide. If he keeps acting like he is doing after I mention that, then it means he acknowledged what I said but didn't care about it. That is a strong indication of mafia for me (or at points, depending on his play, maybe a townie), depending on his reactions.
-If the guy is scum, then it also kills 2 birds with 1 stone by showing other people why he's scum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 23 2013 20:05 GMT
#1758
@Vivax: Is your "Toad and gonzaw are scum together" the thing you wanted me to reply to?

It does seem "odd" that Toad just happened to not protect sandro and sandro died....but it doesn't mean much, it doesn't automatically make him scum like you are saying, specially since he told medics to protect sandro, which if he was scum he'd have thought they could have.

I may need to reread Toad's filter, but from D1/N1 I had him as basically very likely town.

Him flip-flopping on me based on WIFOM does remind me of when he was scum in MTG Mafia lol (when Nova wasn't killed by scum and he started WIFOMing all over the place).
Hmm...interesting, hope you are not doing the same shit again Toad >_>

On January 24 2013 04:54 FiveTouch wrote:
gonzaw, you haven't been as much a central figure as I expected you to be this game. Is there a reason for this?


Well, here's the thing: Mafia games take like 70% of my free time.
I need to be constantly reading the thread, catching up with the thread, at times rereading filters, etc.
I decided to do some other shit this weak, since I'm on holidays. So I spent some of my free time playing games, or reading, or playing guitar, etc. I also go to sleep late, and wake up late (like 3-4 pm in here).
Most of that stuff takes time away from playing mafia, although not that much when I'm just skimming the thread.

It's been some time since I played a "big game" as town (last one was Aperture 1 I believe, but it was like 1 year ago), maybe that has to do with it.

Although honestly I wouldn't know, I guess it just happens.
I take it by "you haven't been such a central figure" I assume you mean like when I am in mini's (can't believe, aperture 2, etc) right?
Honestly I can't really say, except for the above which may have an impact.

Also, I dunno why you'd ask me that if you expect me to be scum. You know I could "satisfy" that question as scum too.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 23 2013 20:07 GMT
#1759
Do you guys still prefer an annul lynch over an Oats lynch?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 23 2013 20:16 GMT
#1763
austin, now that you are here.
What do you think of the "cases" against me from Oats/Five/wbg/debears?

You thought I was pretty townie on D1 and posted a bunch of reasons, do the stuff those guys pointed out change your read or not?

I may have skipped it in your filter but you barely mention me I believe
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 23 2013 20:24 GMT
#1770
Seriously Vivax, is this so hard to comprehend?

1)Yamato expressed he wanted to be elected at one point (if I remember correctly)
2)Yamato was very active the whole D1
3)However, he didn't really push his candidacy that much, nor seemingly decided to push the candidacy of another "scum mayor" (whoever that one is)
4)Basically, he stated he would have wanted to be mayor because he's townie bla bla bla, but didn't seem to have a hidden agenda about that, he spent most of his time being active and discussing stuff and shit
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 23 2013 22:50 GMT
#1838
@Stutters: Do you plan on commenting on me and oats?

On January 24 2013 07:05 debears wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 24 2013 04:51 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 15:17 debears wrote:
Ok. WBG I'll give you something to look at for Gonzaw. I htink the bottom stuff in red is the most pertaining to why I believe he is scum

What is mafia trying to accomplish d1 with election
1) elect one of their own as mayor/sheriff
2) Trying to elect mayor who will get the first lynch wrong
3) Have someone on the correct mayor for town cred


Gonzaw- - slight scum
Up for election - didn't push it hard
Didn't want to budge too fast on 5touch as mayor -----> didn't seem to care for trying to get mayor over 5


You might want to reread my mayor campaign.
I wanted D1 to run "smoothly as normal", and if people thought I was a good mayor candidate by mid-late D1 then it'd be great if they voted me.
I was also absent/sleeping for much part of Five "rising to power". When I woke up one day Five already had like 5-6 votes and I had none, I obviously wasn't becoming mayor by that point and he was.

Show nested quote +
No comment on prplhz----> Don't agree with prplhz lynch
Heavy pressure on sandro early
Wanted to lynch stutters and Oats and Clarity -spread out btw those 4. Big discrepancy in treatment btw prplhz and sandro treatment for being inactive d1
Votes himself


sandro is sandro. When town he does big plays as early as possible, he tries to "bully the setup", break the game, and have town win as early as possible.
You can't obviously compare him with prplhz.

Show nested quote +
Really wanted to convince 5touch to lynch Oats over prplhz when realized he won't be mayor


Yes I did.
I don't think it matters anyways, since I believe Oats to be scum.

Lol this actually reminds me of Aperture Mafia 2. I was on scum's tail all D1 (JingleHell), but made some "wishy washy" comments about the current lynched scum (iamp).
I got flak for it the whole game and basically forced me to claim, when I was right all along lol.

Funny how it's likely to be happening this game as well

Show nested quote +
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17590733
Thought stutters was scum and should be lynched, yet needs to explain himself to stutters so in depth? With a tone of treating Oats as town?
Look at post before "stutters should be lynched"

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17599229
Does it again. Then names Oats first in the scum team

Tries to convince Oats that Oats is scum. Not really trying to convince others and show scum motivation


You don't seem to be familiar with my play.

When I "try to convince my target he is scum", I'm obviously not doing that.
What I'm doing is:
-If somehow that guy is town, point out the scummy things he's doing, and how they come from a mafia perspective. If he's town, hopefully this will make him realize what he's doing and change his play accordingly, so he doesn't get misslynched
-I want the guy to know why he's scummy, this way he has no way to hide. If he keeps acting like he is doing after I mention that, then it means he acknowledged what I said but didn't care about it. That is a strong indication of mafia for me (or at points, depending on his play, maybe a townie), depending on his reactions.
-If the guy is scum, then it also kills 2 birds with 1 stone by showing other people why he's scum.


Gonz, could you post a few examples from your town games where you have this sort of posting style toward your hard scumreads?

I don't want to look through filters since I don't know exactly what games you had a hard scumread. And you should be able to come up with one or two examples since it should be part of your standard town play


Here are my filters if you wanna check out.
I think I do that with Jingle in Aperture 2, maybe Mattchew on Can't Believe, but other than that I don't remember much.

Aperture 2: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=372174&user=237527
Can't Believe: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=351147&user=237527
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 24 2013 18:20 GMT
#2198
I'm home now

Why the fuck am I getting like 20 votes?
Can someone put a tl:dr; version while I'm reading the thread?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 24 2013 18:22 GMT
#2201
What the..?

From whom?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 24 2013 18:24 GMT
#2204
WTF?

That's so obviously bullshit. I didn't mason anybody at all that doesn't make sense?

Wow holy shit let me think about this
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 24 2013 18:25 GMT
#2206
If this was a "legit" frame/attempt to misslynch me it's weird as fuck because "jack mason" doesn't make any sense.

Vivax are you lying about this for a reason or somethign?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 24 2013 18:30 GMT
#2209
Oh right forgot about that.

The thing is that It doesn't make sense for either:
-A framer to frame me "mafia jack mason" instead of, say just "mafia jack"
-Vivax being scum fake-claiming I'm "mafia jack mason".

There's some scum motivation behind either of those, and someone faked a "jack mason", which doesn't make sense because I'm obviously not mason and didn't mason anybody, so how the fuck would they expect anybody to believe that?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 24 2013 18:40 GMT
#2213
The only thing I could think of is that this scum (framer or Vivax) thought a "farfetched" claim would somehow be more convincing than a normal "mafia goon" or "mafia framer".

It's possible that they had thought I was already a mason, maybe one of FT's "secret masons", and took a risk framing me as scum mason, knowing it'd be more convincing after FT outs me as mason or something

I don't fucking know if it was a framer or Vivax is going for a power-play, and then later claim framer when i'm misslynched

I am also a VT, which doesn't matter at all anyways so might as well claim.


Fuck this shit is just too stressful. I have my cousin's wedding tomorrow and have to organize shit for it, this is not what I was expecting when I joined this game.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 24 2013 18:42 GMT
#2215
Okay, it may be hard to convince you people I'm not scum, specially with me being kind of lazy these past few days and all.

I'll try to spend my time reading Vivax and figure out if he's scum fakeclaiming or if there's a mafia framer out there. I take it this will be better for town later.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 24 2013 18:44 GMT
#2218
At first glance, considering my previous read of Vivax, I'd say it's pretty witty mafia framer out there.
But Vivax has been so anti-town all game....like I could easily be wrong.
Arhg
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 24 2013 18:46 GMT
#2219
On January 25 2013 03:44 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 03:42 gonzaw wrote:
Okay, it may be hard to convince you people I'm not scum, specially with me being kind of lazy these past few days and all.

I'll try to spend my time reading Vivax and figure out if he's scum fakeclaiming or if there's a mafia framer out there. I take it this will be better for town later.


I'm fairly sure "being lazy" was not the answer you gave me yesterday when I asked you why you weren't as much a central figure as I had expected.


Yes it was, or it implies it anyway

Not that it matters much.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 25 2013 01:01 GMT
#2348
Mafia Jack Mason of the Game:

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just here I claim
I'll tell you how I became the mafia jack mason of the game

In west Liquidia born and raised
On the thread and QT where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And shooting some KP according to the rule
When a couple of players, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my scumteam got scared
And said "You will now become the mafia jack mason of the game"

I PMed the host and when he came near
The username said "BC" and his coolness was severe
If anything I could say that this host had fame
But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes make me the jack mason of the game!

I pulled up a PM about seven or eight
And I PMed to the host "Yo, homes smell you later!"
Looked at my role I finally became
To sit on my throne as the mafia jack mason of the game
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4497
Leta 2321
BeSt 511
Soulkey 433
Soma 202
Rush 84
Shine 31
ZergMaN 29
Shinee 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe168
League of Legends
JimRising 568
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Other Games
WinterStarcraft733
Sick241
Pyrionflax0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2317
League of Legends
• Jankos1294
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 40m
Patches Events
6h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 40m
OSC
14h 40m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.