• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:53
CEST 10:53
KST 17:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7323 users

TL Mafia Database - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 28 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 31 2014 12:20 GMT
#261
On March 31 2014 19:12 marvellosity wrote:
I'm totes doing a Q1 power rank btw. I've already collated W/L

I'm thinking 10 may be too many players though. May cut down to somewhere in 5-8 region.


/hype
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 31 2014 12:22 GMT
#262
Another problem with power ranks is that it makes people go easy!

I have (sssshhh) been requesting mafia solely for the purpose of trying to improve my mafia play.
Computer says mafia
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-23 13:58:59
May 23 2014 13:58 GMT
#263
I'm going to ask this to be updated for me..

I was actually scum roleblocker in Newbie Mini Mafia L.

Also I'm Odin+OOP in the player history.
Not sure what caused this.
But ye, could someone combine the two?

Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 07 2014 13:31 GMT
#264
On May 23 2014 22:58 OdinOfPergo wrote:
I'm going to ask this to be updated for me..

I was actually scum roleblocker in Newbie Mini Mafia L.

Also I'm Odin+OOP in the player history.
Not sure what caused this.
But ye, could someone combine the two?



You can edit them too :p
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 08 2014 05:56 GMT
#265
What is this?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-16 15:40:34
June 16 2014 14:42 GMT
#266
Updated records and stats as of games finishing last week. Let me know if you notice something missing or incorrect.

Since March, the stats haven't changed a whole bunch.

rayn has played the most games this year despite getting banned back in April.
Town continues to close the gap on mafia in terms of wins.
We're currently on pace to fall short of last year's game and player count, but not by that much.
The game type stat has been added. We host a lot of minis.
phagga finally stopped rolling town.
The day once lynch percentage is up a full percent, matching the random lynch percentage exactly.
VE was lynched a bunch more times.
After 27 games, LSB has won his first game as mafia.

Hoping to have a few new stats soon like longest win streak and best win percentage for players surviving to endgame.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 16 2014 15:02 GMT
#267
Holy lost Hogwarts
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 16 2014 15:03 GMT
#268
On June 17 2014 00:02 marvellosity wrote:
Holy lost Hogwarts


lol marv.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 16 2014 15:04 GMT
#269
I just like things to be correct. Especially when it involves usurping my position :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-16 15:15:30
June 16 2014 15:15 GMT
#270
i think players should get losses if they replace out and there team then goes on to lose.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 16 2014 15:24 GMT
#271
On June 17 2014 00:15 iamperfection wrote:
i think players should get losses if they replace out and there team then goes on to lose.

+1 and not get a win when the team wins.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
June 16 2014 15:25 GMT
#272
whats your opinion on the matter marv?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 16 2014 15:27 GMT
#273
my opinion is that you're trolling the fuck out of me <3
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 16 2014 15:32 GMT
#274
I read Iamperfection as IMPERFECTION. Anyone else? can't stop doing it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
June 16 2014 15:33 GMT
#275
On June 17 2014 00:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I read Iamperfection as IMPERFECTION. Anyone else? can't stop doing it.

DarthPunk is still the lamest sounding sith lord ever.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 16 2014 15:50 GMT
#276
On June 17 2014 00:02 marvellosity wrote:
Holy lost Hogwarts


Yep, looks like it was entered incorrectly.

On June 17 2014 00:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 00:15 iamperfection wrote:
i think players should get losses if they replace out and there team then goes on to lose.

+1 and not get a win when the team wins.


Unfortunately, this isn't plausible. A ton of the time replacements aren't documented and those that were would require going back and updating things for a couple hundred games, which isn't really worth the 1-2 game difference it would have on an individual level.

In my opinion, when the majority of players are replaced, they either have a valid reason or they have had a relatively low impact on the game. If they replace without a valid reason, they receive a postgame ban so people can't abuse subbing out during a losing effort. Modkills are still counted and they reflect most of the cases where you would want a loss to count against a player.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
June 16 2014 15:55 GMT
#277
Your missing the point kita we can give Marv another mafia loss.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-16 16:08:40
June 16 2014 16:07 GMT
#278
Oh in that case, I think that's a perfectly reasonable suggestion. Don't worry, I'm already punishing him for playing in games that end in ties due to host errors.

CAN'T COUNT TOWARDS YOUR WIN PERCENTAGE IF IT DOESN'T END IN A WIN.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 16 2014 16:08 GMT
#279
On June 17 2014 01:07 kitaman27 wrote:
Don't worry, I'm already punishing him for playing in games that end in ties due to host errors.

CAN'T COUNT TOWARDS YOUR WIN PERCENTAGE IF IT DOESN'T END IN A WIN.

I will never forgive chaoser.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 16 2014 18:53 GMT
#280
On June 17 2014 00:02 marvellosity wrote:
Holy lost Hogwarts


fuuuu
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4189
Leta 2904
Soulkey 550
BeSt 487
Soma 302
Rush 197
Barracks 108
Killer 49
Shine 33
Shinee 30
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 27
Hm[arnc] 20
Sharp 10
Dota 2
Gorgc566
XcaliburYe245
League of Legends
JimRising 533
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
WinterStarcraft696
gofns250
Sick226
Pyrionflax116
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 48
• 3DClanTV 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2269
League of Legends
• Jankos2240
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 7m
Patches Events
6h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 7m
OSC
14h 7m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.