• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:20
CEST 14:20
KST 21:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7144 users

TL Mafia Database - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 28 Next All
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
August 11 2014 04:17 GMT
#301
update dis shit plz
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
September 16 2014 17:47 GMT
#302
Hiho, I seem to have been erroneously put down as 'ashwtini' for one game
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 03 2014 02:53 GMT
#303
I'm not in the win streak list with 8 games

I had 100% wins with 8 games (( now I'm 8-2
I'm adorable.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2014 16:30 GMT
#304
The stats take a while to update so I do them less frequently than the filter lists.

You'll get your spot eventually
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 03 2014 16:32 GMT
#305
On October 04 2014 01:30 kitaman27 wrote:
The stats take a while to update so I do them less frequently than the filter lists.

You'll get your spot eventually

The filter lists are pretty outdated too...
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2014 17:39 GMT
#306
On October 04 2014 01:32 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 01:30 kitaman27 wrote:
The stats take a while to update so I do them less frequently than the filter lists.

You'll get your spot eventually

The filter lists are pretty outdated too...


It shouldn't be too bad. I last updated them sometime in mid August.

If you'd like more frequent updates, the OP details how you can help enter games.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 03 2014 18:22 GMT
#307
aren't we supposed to add our own games after hosting them anyway? lazy mofo hosts
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-07 20:12:42
October 07 2014 20:12 GMT
#308
wrong thread =\
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 17 2014 15:56 GMT
#309
Filters and statistics have been updated as of 11/13/14.

Holy has passed rayn in the race for most games played in 2014.

JAT is a mini game monster, winning 6 out of 7.

The_Zen_Man lost his perfect newbie record. Gotta quit while you're ahead!

GlowingBear registered an impressive 8 game win streak.

The gap between mafia and town has widened in the win column, but mafia are getting lynched more frequently on day one. I guess this means mafia are getting lynched less frequently after day one? -_-

Player and game counts are still on the decline, year to year.

Blazinghand has surpassed GMarshal as the most frequent hoster (lets pretend hoster is a word).

Chairman Ray always rolls mafia (7/12).
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 17 2014 16:00 GMT
#310
Thank you based Kita.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 17 2014 16:08 GMT
#311
DEAD GAME
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 17 2014 16:12 GMT
#312
On November 18 2014 01:08 iamperfection wrote:
DEAD GAME

Just as all the threads go yellow :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-17 18:03:46
November 17 2014 18:03 GMT
#313
Holyflare 8/10 = 80.0000%

what is this forged statistic and when did i lose this other mafia game?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 17 2014 18:15 GMT
#314
On November 18 2014 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
Holyflare 8/10 = 80.0000%

what is this forged statistic and when did i lose this other mafia game?


On October 01 2013 04:31 kitaman27 wrote:
Bonus poll, relating to the TL Database statistics:

Poll: Should a player who is modkilled receive credit for a win?

No (21)
 
95%

Yes (1)
 
5%

22 total votes

Your vote: Should a player who is modkilled receive credit for a win?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No




You got sabotaged by BH XD
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 17 2014 18:30 GMT
#315
hahahahaha
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-17 18:49:08
November 17 2014 18:41 GMT
#316
Shouldn't really count at all then!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 17 2014 20:59 GMT
#317
There should be a highest losing percentage leaderboard. I have a perfect record there
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 17 2014 21:25 GMT
#318
i approve of 8/10 statistic
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-17 21:51:26
November 17 2014 21:50 GMT
#319
On November 18 2014 03:41 Holyflare wrote:
Shouldn't really count at all then!


Well you can make the argument that it isn't counted. You played in ten games, you were credited for winning 8. Therefore, an 80% winning percentage. Nobody is saying that you have a 20% losing percentage!

I don't really have a strong preference for how they should be counted. Maybe appeal the modkill to BH if you feel that it was unwarranted? Or register 20 smurf accounts to flip the results of the poll?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 17 2014 22:12 GMT
#320
Lol well it was a bs modkill 2 hours before the game was over but whatever
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings203
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 391
ByuN 311
SHIN 151
Railgan 46
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 71593
Calm 11519
Rain 2490
Bisu 1455
FanTaSy 867
soO 542
Stork 532
Shuttle 434
Soma 264
Rush 246
[ Show more ]
Snow 205
firebathero 188
Last 144
Light 103
Mind 83
Pusan 73
Sea.KH 65
ToSsGirL 43
hero 40
Bale 40
Sharp 37
Trap 36
Killer 32
Hm[arnc] 31
Mong 30
Free 28
sorry 24
Aegong 20
Shine 20
yabsab 18
zelot 17
Noble 15
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
IntoTheRainbow 11
Sexy 11
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8475
Dendi524
League of Legends
Reynor133
Counter-Strike
fl0m1316
x6flipin714
byalli649
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Other Games
gofns29385
singsing2187
B2W.Neo573
Pyrionflax244
ToD129
Trikslyr25
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 79
• Gemini_19 13
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Response 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV538
League of Legends
• Jankos3096
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1148
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 40m
OSC
10h 40m
Replay Cast
10h 40m
OSC
23h 40m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.