• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:46
CEST 07:46
KST 14:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5693 users

Paranoia Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 30 2012 01:51 GMT
#272
On November 30 2012 10:47 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2012 10:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 30 2012 10:43 debears wrote:
On November 30 2012 10:19 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 30 2012 09:49 DoYouHas wrote:
@Darth, what I remember about Xata is that he is not a bad player. With 3-4 games under his belt he may be one of the newest in the game, but I would not call him a complete noob.

What I see are multiple posts that seem uncomfortable and uncertain. His attempt at making a joke out of BH's vote just seems awkward. Making light of confrontation is classic avoidance behavior, something that I think is more likely to be true because of the awkward phrasing.

You could very well be right that this is just noob Xata being genuinely uncomfortable with the start of the game. But you are foolish if you dismiss such classically scummy behavior just because there is a different explanation.

PS: I don't think you are going to like me very much given your advice to Xata. I spend quite a bit of time on my posts regardless of alignment.


All I ask is that you take his newness into account. Marv is right though It probably was unnecessary to request this given the player list. However, I don't think it caused any harm either.

post how you want. I just read his post as awkward and attributed it to him attempting to over polish his posts. His case on your read that way as well.

Can't say I loved his case either.


DP plz stop being silly with the noobness argument.

Any given sunday brah


Your ridiculous. The only thing silly about it was that potentially people should have known what i was requesting already.

This comment was completely unneeded, brought up something which was over, and just repeated what marv and others said about it.

##vote: debears


Cool. You want to read my other posts which are about other stuff?

Or do you really think I could be scum?


I read your other posts. mostly meh. That post was scummy though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 30 2012 02:05 GMT
#276
YO blazinghand. I am not here right now I am rofling at IRC. hang on a sec. Let me take a screenshot.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 30 2012 02:07 GMT
#278
ROFL
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 30 2012 02:15 GMT
#284
On November 30 2012 11:14 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2012 11:03 Dandel Ion wrote:
On November 30 2012 10:54 debears wrote:
On November 30 2012 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 30 2012 10:47 debears wrote:
On November 30 2012 10:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 30 2012 10:43 debears wrote:
On November 30 2012 10:19 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 30 2012 09:49 DoYouHas wrote:
@Darth, what I remember about Xata is that he is not a bad player. With 3-4 games under his belt he may be one of the newest in the game, but I would not call him a complete noob.

What I see are multiple posts that seem uncomfortable and uncertain. His attempt at making a joke out of BH's vote just seems awkward. Making light of confrontation is classic avoidance behavior, something that I think is more likely to be true because of the awkward phrasing.

You could very well be right that this is just noob Xata being genuinely uncomfortable with the start of the game. But you are foolish if you dismiss such classically scummy behavior just because there is a different explanation.

PS: I don't think you are going to like me very much given your advice to Xata. I spend quite a bit of time on my posts regardless of alignment.


All I ask is that you take his newness into account. Marv is right though It probably was unnecessary to request this given the player list. However, I don't think it caused any harm either.

post how you want. I just read his post as awkward and attributed it to him attempting to over polish his posts. His case on your read that way as well.

Can't say I loved his case either.


DP plz stop being silly with the noobness argument.

Any given sunday brah


Your ridiculous. The only thing silly about it was that potentially people should have known what i was requesting already.

This comment was completely unneeded, brought up something which was over, and just repeated what marv and others said about it.

##vote: debears


Cool. You want to read my other posts which are about other stuff?

Or do you really think I could be scum?


I read your other posts. mostly meh. That post was scummy though.


Care to tell me why they are mostly meh?

specifically on the one about the marv town read, the dandel vote, and the doyouhas vote

I find it odd that you pick out one of my least important posts while ignoring my more important ones and find me scummy from it

Ah, but if you're scum, you'd put more thought and effort into those, meaning you're less likely to slip up and let your mentality shine through than in the less important ones.

Also funny considering how you cast your own votes on relatively minor nit-picky things.


That isn't minor or nitpicky what you said. You went out of the way to say you're noob. That's scummy as shit

And the same for DoYouHas. Trying to raise suspicion on one of the possibly most helpful town players so early makes no sense. Scummy as shit


Your reading to much into it IMO. It was the start of the game and I am pretty sure he was only being half serious.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 30 2012 02:26 GMT
#293
On November 30 2012 11:19 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2012 11:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 30 2012 11:14 debears wrote:
On November 30 2012 11:03 Dandel Ion wrote:
On November 30 2012 10:54 debears wrote:
On November 30 2012 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 30 2012 10:47 debears wrote:
On November 30 2012 10:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 30 2012 10:43 debears wrote:
On November 30 2012 10:19 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

All I ask is that you take his newness into account. Marv is right though It probably was unnecessary to request this given the player list. However, I don't think it caused any harm either.

post how you want. I just read his post as awkward and attributed it to him attempting to over polish his posts. His case on your read that way as well.

Can't say I loved his case either.


DP plz stop being silly with the noobness argument.

Any given sunday brah


Your ridiculous. The only thing silly about it was that potentially people should have known what i was requesting already.

This comment was completely unneeded, brought up something which was over, and just repeated what marv and others said about it.

##vote: debears


Cool. You want to read my other posts which are about other stuff?

Or do you really think I could be scum?


I read your other posts. mostly meh. That post was scummy though.


Care to tell me why they are mostly meh?

specifically on the one about the marv town read, the dandel vote, and the doyouhas vote

I find it odd that you pick out one of my least important posts while ignoring my more important ones and find me scummy from it

Ah, but if you're scum, you'd put more thought and effort into those, meaning you're less likely to slip up and let your mentality shine through than in the less important ones.

Also funny considering how you cast your own votes on relatively minor nit-picky things.


That isn't minor or nitpicky what you said. You went out of the way to say you're noob. That's scummy as shit

And the same for DoYouHas. Trying to raise suspicion on one of the possibly most helpful town players so early makes no sense. Scummy as shit


Your reading to much into it IMO. It was the start of the game and I am pretty sure he was only being half serious.


Which one are you talking about here, Doyou or dandel?


Dandel. Obviously
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 30 2012 02:27 GMT
#294
On November 30 2012 11:26 debears wrote:
[image loading]

Hey guys I found a picture of Ace^^^^^^^^^^^^

Love how his name goes perfectly with top gun theme


The game is not top gun themed.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 30 2012 02:54 GMT
#296
On November 30 2012 11:33 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2012 11:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 30 2012 11:26 debears wrote:
[image loading]

Hey guys I found a picture of Ace^^^^^^^^^^^^

Love how his name goes perfectly with top gun theme


The game is not top gun themed.


Obviously


You are officially my nemesis along with ZB
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 30 2012 03:42 GMT
#302
To be fair. everyone has mostly been useless.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 01 2012 01:47 GMT
#471
Sup. Thread was interesting to catch up with. Lots of people looking worse than they did previously.

I do want to unvote debears however.

##unvote

@VE you say that you missed the 10 post. Then how do you feel justified in your vote on debears which only makes sense if you are just sheeping marv (like I assumed you were)

Whilst reading through though one player did stick out to me as the scummiest of them all

That player is Lazermonkey.

Lazermonkey does not like to take a position.

On November 30 2012 23:20 Lazermonkey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2012 23:07 ShiaoPi wrote:
Lazer you are painting scummotives were none are. I am simply reinforcing my question on why share them. He had initially responded to it quoting bl. I said why I dont like it and I ask again why. How is that scummy? I think you are reading into it way too much.
But you not liking it is not the same thing as it being untrue. While I don't agree with outing the reads either, I think Xata gave a legit explanation of why he did so. He could obviously be lying but he could be speaking the truth and thus I don't really see how we can read so much into it and I am treating it as a null tell for the time being.


When asked who his reads were.

On December 01 2012 00:37 Lazermonkey wrote:
Nothing big. I don't really like the amount some players have been trolling, but like someone said, it seems to be the norm in non-newbie games and thus I cannot make too much of a read out of it.

ShaioPi and Xata probebly isn't scum team I guess.


He says nothing at all.

On December 01 2012 01:38 Lazermonkey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 01:02 austinmcc wrote:
On December 01 2012 00:37 Lazermonkey wrote:
Nothing big. I don't really like the amount some players have been trolling, but like someone said, it seems to be the norm in non-newbie games and thus I cannot make too much of a read out of it.

ShaioPi and Xata probebly isn't scum team I guess.

Which players do you feel have been overly trolly? I agree with your sentiment, but it's not enough to just state that.

So let's start something going. Here are my thoughts on Zealos. He's not posting pictures or videos to thread, but he stands out to me as someone who has been here but isn't doing anything. Filter is almost solely one-liners, with a "vote x10" that then gets unvoted. He has one post with any meat to it - + Show Spoiler +
On November 30 2012 21:13 Zealos wrote:
I disagree on the question front Xata. Asking lots of questions forces potential Mafia players to give their opinions, and it means they can't avoid talking about the topics at hand, also, it's a good way of getting discussion moving.

The way you avoid mafia being able to ask questions all game and not give opinions is to ask similar questions of them. If everyone on the town team keep pressuring one another, and the mafia team, then eventually it becomes obvious who is scum,

- but yet that post is just his thoughts on asking questions, and not actually DOING anything. While not as overtly enjoying himself as others, stuff like vote x10 and one-liners aren't doing anything for the thread.

So Lazermonkey, what are your thoughts on Zealos? Do they line up with mine?

Beyond that, pick a player of particular interest to you, and I'll give you my thoughts on them. Feel free to share yours or not.
Regarding people who are being over trolly in the sense that they basically haven't posted anything abot the game yet, BH and MrZentor. I played with Zentor and he was like this all game (aka, doing nothing) so it's mostly BH I'm concerned about. Marv have been posting alot of things but he have at least been posting some usefull stuff so I'm fine with that.

Regarding Zealos, I don't really care about any posts but his last. I basically agree what he was saying about questions, they are good but should be used as a complement to scum hunting, rather than replacing it. I don't think we can read too much into his post tho. I am going to treat him as null for the time being and see if he actually does something usefull.

Thoughts about Dandel? He have been posting quite alot although some of it have been rubbish. I don't really like how he claimed to be a noob right away. But at the same time I don't really think it's too good of a move from scum PoV either. I'm treating him null atm.


Here is how LM hedges. This could make them townie HOWEVER this could make them scummy overall they are null.

Finally let's look back at his shiao vote. Something is there that may not be apparent but when some reasoning is applied seems off.

On November 30 2012 22:57 Lazermonkey wrote:
I don't like this post at all because at a first glimpse you get the impression that Marv adviced against outing town reads and that Xata still insisted on doing so when it is in fact the other way around. The only two reasons for you to do this is imo:
a). You did not read the post where Xata explained his post very carefully, but why would you make a pressure against him then?
b). You are attempting to make Xata look worse then he in fact did, which is a straight up scum motive.

Neither of these are good for town.

##Unvote
##Vote ShiaoPi


What is he saying here?

a.) shiao you are town and made what I perceive to be an error.

b.) you are scum and are trying to mislynch xatalos

either way it is a liability and you need to go.

He hedges even when voting shiao. He does not care about mislynching a townie which is 50% of the scenario for shiao in his own estimation.

Lazermonkey has been wishy-washy and has not really said anything even when voting. He is not actually contributing and not scumhunting.

##Vote: Lazermonkey
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 01 2012 02:01 GMT
#493
Ok. Any comments on my case? or is everyone content to continue being useless? Like, I am content to be useless also. But if that is the case I won't bother putting effort in you know.

<3

Also I was asleep last night. that's why I was away.

Here is a screenshot for proof

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 01 2012 02:03 GMT
#496
On December 01 2012 11:01 Blazinghand wrote:
DP is scum btw

As town he throws around 1-liners and votes aggressively with questionable amounts of explanation. He doesn't afraid of anyone. As scum he's still aggressive, but he's very methodological. Up until his post on Lazermonkey he was playing more like his town meta but town DP rarely/never makes big posts like that, especially early game. Contrast his D1 play in Mario Mini (town) where he drops votes like they're hot (link) (link) with his game in LC where he writes out long posts that look exactly like this lazermonkey post (link) (note: this one ends in an FoS because Marv was being lynched that game).

This is now aggro town DP this is plodding scum DP.

##vote DarthPunk


LoL. you are being bad two games in a row BH. I am disappoint.

Screenshot

+ Show Spoiler +
Nope. Your just an idiot. <3
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 01 2012 02:06 GMT
#499
On December 01 2012 11:05 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 11:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Ok. Any comments on my case? or is everyone content to continue being useless? Like, I am content to be useless also. But if that is the case I won't bother putting effort in you know.



this is scummy as shit. actually we've not been useless for quite a lot of pages now, and if you'd read properly you'd know this.

luckily for you, bugs is scummier right now.


I guess we have different definitions of useless.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 01 2012 02:31 GMT
#507
On December 01 2012 11:08 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 11:06 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 01 2012 11:05 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2012 11:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Ok. Any comments on my case? or is everyone content to continue being useless? Like, I am content to be useless also. But if that is the case I won't bother putting effort in you know.



this is scummy as shit. actually we've not been useless for quite a lot of pages now, and if you'd read properly you'd know this.

luckily for you, bugs is scummier right now.


I guess we have different definitions of useless.


Yeah DP I'm gonna be real here you're playing quite a bit like scum DP. But Marv is.. sigh... right and WBG contradicting himself on his face like that really REALLY is scummier than you playing to your scum meta. You've got no credibility with me baby.


No i'm not. I am playing exactly like town DP. People really find it hard to read me don't they.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 01 2012 02:53 GMT
#515
On December 01 2012 11:50 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 11:48 Ace wrote:
There's nothing wrong with it.


only 4 posts in day 1 though....none of quality :/


That doesn't necessarily mean anything though debears. Furthermore I ma inclined to lean town on WBG due to his suspicions of LM which are similar to mine.

The whole few pages around WBG is what I called 'useless' ace calls it 'off' either way something is afoot.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 01 2012 03:01 GMT
#521
On December 01 2012 11:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
It shows he doesn't care about looking scummy.


Which means he is probably town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 01 2012 03:58 GMT
#531
Debears. Why are you being so much less active than usual?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 01 2012 04:11 GMT
#532
Wait. NVM he has a 4 page filter. Huh. That is weird.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 01 2012 07:24 GMT
#539
On December 01 2012 15:35 Blazinghand wrote:
i'm buying what WBG is selling

##unvote
##vote DP


You are scummy as shit.

Zentor is scum. Oh shit no he isn't. DP is scum. NO wait. Sheep marv, WBG scummier. Wait WBG isn't scummy after all, DP is scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 01 2012 07:25 GMT
#540
Also. Make a case that isn't based on meta I dare you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 01 2012 07:28 GMT
#542
On December 01 2012 16:26 Blazinghand wrote:
zzz


sup?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 119
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2234
GuemChi 637
Snow 170
Leta 130
Bale 30
Noble 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
febbydoto12
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King140
Other Games
summit1g7116
WinterStarcraft353
C9.Mang0259
Sick153
ViBE81
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
League of Legends
• Lourlo1390
• Stunt488
Other Games
• Shiphtur543
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 14m
Patches Events
10h 14m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.