• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:56
CEST 22:56
KST 05:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7943 users

Chrono Trigger Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 42 Next All
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
November 30 2012 18:56 GMT
#5204
On December 01 2012 03:50 Promethelax wrote:
A thought Acro, you said you had 9 abilities right? And draz has 27, but only learns about two a night? I doubt it, three seems much more logical.

Imp: me no can heal.

Honestly, I think Drazerk is lying about everything he has done this game. His role sounds OP compared to mine: I haven't tried all my abilities yet, but I have not yet stumbled upon anything as powerful as the nuke Drazerk claimed to use last night. Kush had one, but it was his ONLY ability. I also only have 9 abilities and can't know what they do until I fire them.

He claims 250 HP, but never takes the damage he's supposed to and doesn't die when he's supposed to. He claims to be able to nuke for retarded amounts, which don't line up with what actually hits. He doesn't hit Kita with the damage he claims he is doing.

Imho one (or both) of Drazerk and Kita is lying about the damage they've been dealing to each other. Add that to the absolute weirdness of Drazerk's role and I am quite convinced Drazerk is lying.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
November 30 2012 18:59 GMT
#5206
Oh, and H1 is in a similar situation: it's not completely the same, but he doesn't just get knowledge of his abilities for free at night.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
November 30 2012 19:00 GMT
#5207
On December 01 2012 03:57 CaveJohnson wrote:
I'm not even lying

To be fair, the damage on Toad could be Toad lying or scum using some protection on him as well.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
November 30 2012 19:09 GMT
#5209
On December 01 2012 03:57 CaveJohnson wrote:
I'm not even lying

Ok. Explain to us how "Spicy Jerky" was supposed to work.
Explain to us what Dota ability coincides with Turducken.
Give us your theories on who, what and why you were saved last night.
Tell us what EMP was supposed to do.
Tell us what you did N2.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
November 30 2012 19:11 GMT
#5210
On December 01 2012 03:53 Promethelax wrote:
Acro, what is pgo?

Already explained in the thread. Paranoid Gun Owner.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
November 30 2012 19:24 GMT
#5219
I also agree with Dieno that there seems to be a large chunk of scum-directed KP missing on D2. Either they can save KP and unleash it all in one hit (and that hit Marv D3), or town got some lucky protects off.

We have a claimed protection on Syllo. Iamperfection claims he was healed and took 30 damage, so some might have gone there (although I cannot for the life of me figure out why). It still all feels rather light.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
November 30 2012 19:43 GMT
#5226
On the one hand I want to believe you. This is no crazier than Yugi Moto, and it seems too crazy for even you to make up. On the other hand, I do know that Hassy and you were working on Dota Mafia and you could just have taken your Invoker role from there and make up random food names.

For starters, there is no Turducken that I know of in Chrono Trigger.

EMP and a giant nuke also do not go together at all.

It's just all so weird.

And add to that the fact that your damage report makes no sense. Kita claims to shoot you twice, you take half damage D1 and no damage D4.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
November 30 2012 19:47 GMT
#5228
On December 01 2012 04:39 CaveJohnson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 04:38 Hopeless1der wrote:
On December 01 2012 04:23 Hopeless1der wrote:
On December 01 2012 04:20 CaveJohnson wrote:
Turducken was EMP
Night 2 I used cold snap (Eclair) on Djodref for self preservation reasons. I dunno if he ever got role blocked as a result.
I think Kita was targeted and then screwed with not me.
Spicy Jerky screwed with the first person to visit me and only them.

Screwed with them in what way?


Reflects it... I thought I'd already stated this 4 cycles ago?

Kita, did you take 25 or 50 damage on N1, in addition to the guessing game?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
November 30 2012 19:49 GMT
#5229
On December 01 2012 04:43 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 03:30 Acrofales wrote:
Okay. I think I'm done.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgRwUW7S2s2HdHFnd1J0T2hzWmNKTmR5R2xUZ1dzNnc

Not making it editable. Last time I made my spreadsheet editable Caller played with it. If there's something wrong, let me know in the thread.

Weird shit that needs explaining:
Hapa heal on D3.
Syllo doing damage and roleblocking on the same night.
Prom claiming less damage than Syllo claimed to deal.
Drazerk claiming less damage than Kita claimed to deal... twice.
Kita claiming no damage when Drazerk claimed to deal it.
Drazerk dealing less damage than he should have on N4.

There are lots of unclaimed roleblocks.
There seem to be too many protective roles and way less damage dealing roles than makes sense balance-wise.

All members of the N4 party took 75 damage, so it could have been the event, or it could be scum activated to deal damage to the party.


If possible disable the messaging portion of the google spreadsheet.

If you cannot it goes without saying that no communication may be done in there.

I tried. It doesn't seem to have the option to switch comments off. If you like I can copypaste the thing to the thread and switch it back to private. It'll just be a giant mess.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
November 30 2012 20:07 GMT
#5232
On December 01 2012 04:20 CaveJohnson wrote:
Turducken was EMP
Night 2 I used cold snap (Eclair) on Djodref for self preservation reasons. I dunno if he ever got role blocked as a result.
I think Kita was targeted and then screwed with not me.
Spicy Jerky screwed with the first person to visit me and only them.

Are you claiming you roleblocked Djodref on N2? Also, why Djodref? What made you pick him out over Phagga or Kita?

Also, I find you talking about self-preservation rather funny.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
November 30 2012 20:26 GMT
#5239
On December 01 2012 04:12 Dienosore wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 03:56 Acrofales wrote:
On December 01 2012 03:50 Promethelax wrote:
A thought Acro, you said you had 9 abilities right? And draz has 27, but only learns about two a night? I doubt it, three seems much more logical.

Imp: me no can heal.

Honestly, I think Drazerk is lying about everything he has done this game. His role sounds OP compared to mine: I haven't tried all my abilities yet, but I have not yet stumbled upon anything as powerful as the nuke Drazerk claimed to use last night. Kush had one, but it was his ONLY ability. I also only have 9 abilities and can't know what they do until I fire them.

He claims 250 HP, but never takes the damage he's supposed to and doesn't die when he's supposed to. He claims to be able to nuke for retarded amounts, which don't line up with what actually hits. He doesn't hit Kita with the damage he claims he is doing.

Imho one (or both) of Drazerk and Kita is lying about the damage they've been dealing to each other. Add that to the absolute weirdness of Drazerk's role and I am quite convinced Drazerk is lying.


Well duh. I consider this as fact: Everything Toad says at this point is a lie and intended to misguide town.

Now here I put forth case a and b. They both concern the same event.

case.a
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 09:07 Toadesstern wrote:
holy crap someone shot me for 710 dmg.


case.b
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 10:22 Toadesstern wrote:
Oh i really took 750 dmg but I'm pretty much immortal (again, why does every host give those roles to me? It's like the 3rd time I'm the joker in a row) so you can't really kill me.


Which tells me he didn't take any dmg, hence could be why he didn't shake when I indirectly quizzed him about his hp

A fiendish plot. I also saw the two different claims and figured he was probably lying. I wouldn't be so fast as to say he took no damage, just that he is lying about how much damage he took. He's grasping the opportunity to spread misinformation in the town (and forcing me to give up information about my HP, which luckily is rather high).

Well, we lynch Toad tonight and that's the end of it.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
November 30 2012 20:27 GMT
#5241
On December 01 2012 05:18 GreYMisT wrote:
Cycle 5 lynch count!

Toadesstern (?): Clarity_nl, Oatsmaster, Hopeless1der, Djodref, Adam4167, phagga, Promethelax, Acrofales, syllogism, VisceraEyes, TheChronicler, Dienosore, iamperfection, strongandbig, hapahauli, risk.nuke

Syllogism (?): Toadesstern

goodkarma (?): Promethelax, phagga, goodkarma

phagga (?): goodkarma

Cycle 6 Party Leader!

Clarity_nl (15): Clarity_nl, Oatsmaster, Hopeless1der, Djodref, Adam4167, phagga, Promethelax, Promethelax, syllogism, TheChronicler, Dienosore, iamperfection, strongandbig, Hapahauli, risk.nuke

Keirathi (2): Acrofales, phagga, goodkarma

Toadesstern (1): Toadesstern

syllogism (2): VisceraEyes, Acrofales


Forgot about the "hidden" lynch already? :D
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
November 30 2012 20:28 GMT
#5242
EBWOP: ah, I see that the numbers are blanks. That might actually mean something. Let me go back and see if the numbers on Sandroba's lynch work out.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
November 30 2012 20:32 GMT
#5246
On December 01 2012 05:24 CaveJohnson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 05:07 Acrofales wrote:
On December 01 2012 04:20 CaveJohnson wrote:
Turducken was EMP
Night 2 I used cold snap (Eclair) on Djodref for self preservation reasons. I dunno if he ever got role blocked as a result.
I think Kita was targeted and then screwed with not me.
Spicy Jerky screwed with the first person to visit me and only them.

Are you claiming you roleblocked Djodref on N2? Also, why Djodref? What made you pick him out over Phagga or Kita?

Also, I find you talking about self-preservation rather funny.


Not unless he took damage on either cycle 2 or 3 (one not both)

I presumed he was the most likely to actually do damage to me. Kita had already failed at hitting me once and I'll be honest when I say I didn't take Phagga seriously.

He took damage on cycle 2, but it's probably from the same thing that hit iamperfection, clarity and me.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
November 30 2012 20:37 GMT
#5250
On November 25 2012 09:30 Hassybaby wrote:
Final Day 2 Lynch Count!

Sandroba (16): Clarity_nl, Oatsmaster, Adam4167, goodkarma, risk.nuke, strongandbig, syllogism, TheChronicler, Hapahauli, Promethelax, Toadesstern, Viscera Eyes, kitaman27, iamperfection, marvellosity, Keirathi, phagga, Oatsmaster,

BioSC (0): Djodref

CaveJohnson (0): Djodref, [s]phagga/s]

TheChronicler (1): Djodref, Acrofales, Hopeless1der

Promethelax (0): Hapahauli

kitaman27 (0): Djodref, marvellosity

goodkarma (1): Dienosore

Toadesstern (7): Acrofales, Hapahauli, Clarity_nl, Djodref, Z-BosoN, CaveJohnson

It is now Night 3 blah blah I'm technically not co-host

This votecount looks completely wrong. Oatsmaster is listed twice. GK's vote on Toad is counted (presumably), but not listed. Can we get the final, official, complete and correct votecount for D2 please?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
November 30 2012 20:39 GMT
#5252
No offense to Hassy, btw. We love him for stepping in at such short notice to do Mementoss' job
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
November 30 2012 21:14 GMT
#5263
Given the new and fixed votecount, doublevoters either don't show up in the votecount, meaning the numbers would be pointless in any case, or they are activated abilities. In either case, I don't think there's much risk, unless scum has a lynchmaster or a pardoner. In either of these cases, the hidden mechanic of this election still seems irrelevant.

TLDR: unless I am completely missing something the "hidden lynch" mechanic seems pointless and we should play as if it doesn't exist.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
November 30 2012 21:30 GMT
#5268
I agree with Syllo here. Scum HAS to try to get into the party to try to win the game, unless town is derping it up (and as long as we leave Dieno out of it, town is not derping it up). They have either already infiltrated our town circle of Dieno, Clarity, Syllo, Oats and Keirathi and are biding their time, OR they are trying desperately to change something in the way our town works. Shooting Marv was a start, but in addition to shooting members, they need to somehow get themselves into the party.

I'd say TheChronicler is nearest to being in the town circle without actually being in yet... and it's entirely possible he's been bamboozling us all, but I honestly doubt it. We also have Djodref, who has been giving me town vibes all game and his save of Dieno seems pretty townie too. Given this situation it seems to me that scum really has to get something done. That brings us to everybody else who is trying to get in on a party. Of these Hapa and Kita seem the most adamant about how they should/deserve to be included.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
November 30 2012 21:38 GMT
#5273
On December 01 2012 06:35 goodkarma wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 06:31 syllogism wrote:
No one really is by this point. I'm not disputing the fact that mafia realizes that they can not do anything right now. No one is making any attempts, because it's not possible. I'm not convinced that he is mafia, I just think it is likely. Doesn't matter much though until we get our next lynch. I will say that I would rather include some of these lurking players in the party than him.


Just a quick question, but could you humor me and tell me a scum motivation for Hapa to lie about taking damage (or healing for that matter)? I can't think of any reason he'd feel motivated to lie about this, as town or scum...

If you are looking townie, then people will interpret the source of damage to be scum. Therefore claiming damage makes you look townier (in fact, it makes you look like valuable town, because scum is trying to off you).

Toad claiming the shot "confirms" that this damage came from a scum source.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
November 30 2012 21:39 GMT
#5274
On that note, does anybody feel like claiming they shot Hapa for 50 damage on N3?
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 565
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 93
Nina 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15534
910 70
soO 42
Dota 2
Gorgc4758
monkeys_forever132
canceldota93
League of Legends
Doublelift1732
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5019
Other Games
summit1g2367
fl0m1424
FrodaN852
olofmeister757
Liquid`Hasu321
C9.Mang0215
Livibee202
ToD15
PPMD0
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 18
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• poizon28 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 53
• FirePhoenix12
• Michael_bg 5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21162
• WagamamaTV371
Other Games
• imaqtpie1040
• Shiphtur711
• Scarra615
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
13h 4m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
20h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
Patches Events
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.