• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:48
CEST 05:48
KST 12:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9490 users

Chrono Trigger Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 40 41 42 Next All
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
November 19 2012 14:47 GMT
#65
/in

A greymist themed game! So much /in. Even though I barely played chrono trigger (and I know that is one of the shortcomings of my youth).
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-19 14:54:00
November 19 2012 14:51 GMT
#67
Phew. I *think* I'm signup 25. Please let me not be too late. Being at the beach all weekend made me only check the forum for acme resolution and postgame and WCS results. /pray.

EDIT: oh, and Prom+Kush. If you throw this game like you did ACME no time travel will save you from my wrath.

Also, a game with lots of my favourite players!
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
November 19 2012 15:58 GMT
#74
On November 19 2012 12:06 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2012 12:05 marvellosity wrote:
On November 19 2012 10:36 Promethelax wrote:
On November 19 2012 10:34 iamperfection wrote:
On November 19 2012 10:28 Promethelax wrote:
On November 19 2012 10:27 iamperfection wrote:
On November 19 2012 10:24 Promethelax wrote:
I'm as in as in can be and I'm glad to see that incontrol isn't the only other guy playing.

/in

you scare me sometimes.


in a good way?

is creepy good

:p


ah, a good way. I'm glad.

After I died in acme I had a dream where Marv kicked me in the knee and ran away screaming Juuuuuuuuuubjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub. Mafia is taking over my brain.


I do do this irl.

/in


I bet you do buddy. Glad to have you here so you can yell at me in game instead of postgame. I look forward to this and I promise: as scum I'll shoot you d1 to keep your streak going.


You heard it here first! If Marv gets shot N1, then Prom is scum!
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
November 19 2012 18:42 GMT
#86
On November 20 2012 03:21 kushm4sta wrote:
Noooo 3sr he is my friend. Boot the smurph instead.
He tried to get into ponies mafia...cancelled.
He tried to get into Cold war...never started
And now he tries this game and he gets booted.
Really unfair imo. He wants to play a big game that's why he's not doing a newbie.

I have nothing against your friend, but Toad is Toad, and I agree with Syllo.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
November 19 2012 18:43 GMT
#87
On November 20 2012 03:23 kushm4sta wrote:
unrelated to above: so is town outside communication allowed in this game? I read the op but it wasn't really clarified.

Read better?

PMs
no
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
November 19 2012 19:57 GMT
#94
On November 20 2012 04:50 Foolishness wrote:
Could've sworn it was 12,000 BC, not 12,000,000 BC.....

I got this, guys! /Acro's magical decryption tool working...
working...
working...
PING
On November 20 2012 04:50 Foolishness wrote:
/in

I knew it!
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-19 20:01:29
November 19 2012 20:00 GMT
#95
EDIT: nvm, I'm stupid.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
November 19 2012 20:21 GMT
#97
Oooh oooh.

##buy gun
##buy 24 bullets
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
November 19 2012 20:54 GMT
#112
##eat cotton candy
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
November 19 2012 20:57 GMT
#114
Who said anything about assumptions? I may not have a role pm yet, but if a host opens up a market in a greymist game I am not assuming anything
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
November 19 2012 21:11 GMT
#120
##dance
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
November 19 2012 21:12 GMT
#121
Also, you lied. It wasn't on repeat
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
November 19 2012 21:47 GMT
#135
Bah, I installed Chrono Trigger on my iPad, but I have no sound and some of the sprites are screwed up
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
November 20 2012 00:53 GMT
#167
Bah, my dancing is being ignored. Fine.

##buy Buronzu Bo-gan
##buy 24 arrows
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
November 20 2012 15:13 GMT
#195
On November 21 2012 00:12 GreYMisT wrote:
I would like to assure the thread that I did not put Yugi, The King of Games in this game.

Right...
[image loading]
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
November 21 2012 01:51 GMT
#236
This is going to be so much fun. I finally made it into a greymist game

I am going to go out and assume that Lavos will be a game element and not a player, seeing as he will be "summoned" later in the game. So I am going to assume that the quests are to get to Lavos, and get any town advantages we can on the way (somewhat similar to Resistance mafia).

My suggestion is thus to play this just like resistance mafia. Everybody suggests the party they will make if chosen as leader today and gives their reasons. This should be done by 12 hours (or maybe 6, given that it's day 1 and people still need to get going) before the deadline, giving people time to vote on their preferred party leader.

To get the discussion started, I would currently choose Marv, Sandro and Syllo along: I know them, I know Sandro and Syllo work well together, and I know they are all good players. I have no clue what the quest will be, so bringing the best players simply seems prudent. However, as the day goes on this may change if I get clear scum reads on any of them. For Sandro and Syllo I feel a scumread is viable in D1. I don't think I can get a read on Marv in D1, but he's still more readable than Toad, who I would otherwise put in that spot.

Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
November 21 2012 02:03 GMT
#243
It's no more silly than a pressure vote off the bat in a normal setup

How do you know you don't gain anything from bringing vets. It's greymist and I am expecting minigames, unconfirmed masons and other shenanigans. Having a player like kush or adam there is NOT a good idea, even if they are town.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
November 21 2012 02:21 GMT
#256
On November 21 2012 11:12 marvellosity wrote:
Probably some mix of town reads and probable utility (if someone is clever, derp) is the right way of choosing teams.

Like if someone is clearly town but an idiot then I wouldn't invite them into my hypothetical party.

That's what I was trying to say: if someone is unlikely to benefit from whatever goodies town can win in these missions, then bringing him along is pointless even if he is the strongest town read.

Additionally, I selected Sandroba and Syllogism precisely because I feel their scumplay is easily distinguishable from their townplay.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
November 21 2012 02:25 GMT
#262
On November 21 2012 11:19 sandroba wrote:
I see that everyone went completely the opposite way of tackling this issue as I have so far. Of course I am right and you guys probably gave it no thought.

You have not yet suggested a master plan to break the game. You scum?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
November 21 2012 02:26 GMT
#263
On November 21 2012 11:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yes since this is my first game, you guys cant use leet haxzor skillz metareading on me
Also Prome, your meta doesnt seem to have changed a lot, still walls of text.
I really dont want to do Acro suggestion right now cause most people havent even started to post yet so Im pretty sure that our supposed 'teams', if we suggest them now, will change by the end of the day.

So what? Why do you feel that changing your team as you learn more about players is a bad thing?
1 2 3 4 5 40 41 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 197
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 568
NaDa 58
Leta 29
Larva 27
TT1 15
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
League of Legends
JimRising 703
Other Games
summit1g10182
WinterStarcraft409
Mew2King112
ViBE90
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1390
BasetradeTV266
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream142
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1050
• Lourlo768
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 12m
INu's Battles
8h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 12m
Replay Cast
19h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.