• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:13
CEST 07:13
KST 14:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8352 users

Chrono Trigger Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 21 2012 04:38 GMT
#435
On November 21 2012 13:36 Hopeless1der wrote:
Greetings all. You'll notice that we're currently in 600 AD Guardia. You're also playing a themed game hosted by none other than Greymist. Please keep that in mind. (Hi Mementoss, you're cool too).

Basic vote mechanics for this game seem to boil down to
-identify town
-vote town to lead the party
-Profit
-Kill Mafia/Lavos
-More Profit




What are people's thoughts on claiming that their character belongs to the 600 AD era and selecting the leader based on that. (YOU ONLY CLAIM "600 AD") Possibly selecting the entire party from within the era, assuming enough of a pool emerges. I linked Chronopedia above in case anyone feels the need to check it out. ~17ish native characters from 600 AD.

I think our hidden numbers are influenced by the current era, and events can have varying degrees of success or failure depending on which specific players (not just town or scum) are in the party.

Come play the setup speculation game with me please!

seems like to me your trying to narrow the pool for a reason we don't know is true.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 21 2012 04:39 GMT
#439
On November 21 2012 13:38 Dienosore wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 13:31 Hapahauli wrote:
Now now let's not jump on poor 'ol Dienosore - he just wants to be friendly is all =)

How goes it Dieno? Other than your fluffiness and cuteness, what will you bring to the town as party leader?


^^

I will bring cookies, naturally

you were starting to do well what happened?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 21 2012 04:40 GMT
#440
On November 21 2012 13:39 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 13:38 iamperfection wrote:
On November 21 2012 13:36 Hopeless1der wrote:
Greetings all. You'll notice that we're currently in 600 AD Guardia. You're also playing a themed game hosted by none other than Greymist. Please keep that in mind. (Hi Mementoss, you're cool too).

Basic vote mechanics for this game seem to boil down to
-identify town
-vote town to lead the party
-Profit
-Kill Mafia/Lavos
-More Profit




What are people's thoughts on claiming that their character belongs to the 600 AD era and selecting the leader based on that. (YOU ONLY CLAIM "600 AD") Possibly selecting the entire party from within the era, assuming enough of a pool emerges. I linked Chronopedia above in case anyone feels the need to check it out. ~17ish native characters from 600 AD.

I think our hidden numbers are influenced by the current era, and events can have varying degrees of success or failure depending on which specific players (not just town or scum) are in the party.

Come play the setup speculation game with me please!

seems like to me your trying to narrow the pool for a reason we don't know is true.

Do you find that scummy, or stupid?

ill go with stupid
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 21 2012 04:40 GMT
#443
haha clarity i win
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 21 2012 04:49 GMT
#453
as much as i would love stay up with you fine chaps it is past my bed time

For those who have played with me before comment on me.

you know i have an easy town meta to read so say what you already know to be true iamperfection should be on the team
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 21 2012 04:51 GMT
#460
On November 21 2012 13:51 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 13:49 iamperfection wrote:
as much as i would love stay up with you fine chaps it is past my bed time

For those who have played with me before comment on me.

you know i have an easy town meta to read so say what you already know to be true iamperfection should be on the team

Quit asking for people to read you and play naturally.

You did that shit in GSL 3, where you specifically asked me to give a read of you since I am very good at picking up when you are town or not.

Just don't.

i ask you to give your read on me in almost every game we play.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 21 2012 04:53 GMT
#462
On November 21 2012 13:51 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 13:49 iamperfection wrote:
as much as i would love stay up with you fine chaps it is past my bed time

For those who have played with me before comment on me.

you know i have an easy town meta to read so say what you already know to be true iamperfection should be on the team

Quit asking for people to read you and play naturally.

You did that shit in GSL 3, where you specifically asked me to give a read of you since I am very good at picking up when you are town or not.

Just don't.

so it should be a null tell keir. Not thinking critically are we keir?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 21 2012 04:55 GMT
#466
On November 21 2012 13:54 TheChronicler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 13:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Did not see the 'when'
sorry.
Also about the Keir thing with marv.
He said that if he did think marv was scum he wouldnt vote him
Then he said that he would have to be sure that marv was town to vote him.
They are the same in my opinion, Keir has the confidence that he will either have a town or scum read on marv by the end of the day, not a null read


I think you're reading that wrong.

Think marv is town = will vote
Thinks marv is scum = will not vote
Unsure of marv = will not vote

You're not considering the possibility of #3 in your reasoning. You're saying Keir will have the confidence, but he hasn't said that at all.

Following quote sums it up.

Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 13:22 Keirathi wrote:
On November 21 2012 13:17 Hapahauli wrote:
@ Kei
You're right, he is capable of pulling off big plays as scum, even day 1. But it's not like I'm giving him a town read already, nor do I plan to vote him until I do. I'm paranoid as fuck when it comes to him, but again, I'm much more confident in my ability to read him than I am any of the other vets, purely because I am extremely familiar with how marv thinks and acts.

Err... but you said...
On November 21 2012 12:14 Keirathi wrote:

--Quote Pyramid Omitted--

I said I would vote marv, barring a scummy vibe from him. And, yes, I feel I have a decent grasp of when marv is acting scummy. The key is, though, that I thoroughly trust marv's ability to make town reads. In the event that he is scum, though, even a scum marv can't afford to pick other scum without some damn good reasoning that they are town, which I believe could be seen through.

Do explain good sir.

What is there to explain? Both of those things you bolded say the exact same thing :o


------------------------------------------

Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 13:32 iamperfection wrote:
also by the way i have a town read on Dienosore no nooby scum gonna come in here like that.


Is there a reason everyone feels the need to shout their town reads this game?

-------------------------------------------

Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 13:36 Hopeless1der wrote:
Greetings all. You'll notice that we're currently in 600 AD Guardia. You're also playing a themed game hosted by none other than Greymist. Please keep that in mind. (Hi Mementoss, you're cool too).

Basic vote mechanics for this game seem to boil down to
-identify town
-vote town to lead the party
-Profit
-Kill Mafia/Lavos
-More Profit




What are people's thoughts on claiming that their character belongs to the 600 AD era and selecting the leader based on that. (YOU ONLY CLAIM "600 AD") Possibly selecting the entire party from within the era, assuming enough of a pool emerges. I linked Chronopedia above in case anyone feels the need to check it out. ~17ish native characters from 600 AD.

I think our hidden numbers are influenced by the current era, and events can have varying degrees of success or failure depending on which specific players (not just town or scum) are in the party.

Come play the setup speculation game with me please!


How about we don't speculate on setup. What is speculating going to do? It's just an opportunity for scum to mislead us when they shouldn't have that opportunity.

is it scummy to say what i think?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 21 2012 14:07 GMT
#658
On November 21 2012 14:12 TheChronicler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 13:55 iamperfection wrote:
On November 21 2012 13:54 TheChronicler wrote:
On November 21 2012 13:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Did not see the 'when'
sorry.
Also about the Keir thing with marv.
He said that if he did think marv was scum he wouldnt vote him
Then he said that he would have to be sure that marv was town to vote him.
They are the same in my opinion, Keir has the confidence that he will either have a town or scum read on marv by the end of the day, not a null read


I think you're reading that wrong.

Think marv is town = will vote
Thinks marv is scum = will not vote
Unsure of marv = will not vote

You're not considering the possibility of #3 in your reasoning. You're saying Keir will have the confidence, but he hasn't said that at all.

Following quote sums it up.

On November 21 2012 13:22 Keirathi wrote:
On November 21 2012 13:17 Hapahauli wrote:
@ Kei
You're right, he is capable of pulling off big plays as scum, even day 1. But it's not like I'm giving him a town read already, nor do I plan to vote him until I do. I'm paranoid as fuck when it comes to him, but again, I'm much more confident in my ability to read him than I am any of the other vets, purely because I am extremely familiar with how marv thinks and acts.

Err... but you said...
On November 21 2012 12:14 Keirathi wrote:

--Quote Pyramid Omitted--

I said I would vote marv, barring a scummy vibe from him. And, yes, I feel I have a decent grasp of when marv is acting scummy. The key is, though, that I thoroughly trust marv's ability to make town reads. In the event that he is scum, though, even a scum marv can't afford to pick other scum without some damn good reasoning that they are town, which I believe could be seen through.

Do explain good sir.

What is there to explain? Both of those things you bolded say the exact same thing :o


------------------------------------------

On November 21 2012 13:32 iamperfection wrote:
also by the way i have a town read on Dienosore no nooby scum gonna come in here like that.


Is there a reason everyone feels the need to shout their town reads this game?

-------------------------------------------

On November 21 2012 13:36 Hopeless1der wrote:
Greetings all. You'll notice that we're currently in 600 AD Guardia. You're also playing a themed game hosted by none other than Greymist. Please keep that in mind. (Hi Mementoss, you're cool too).

Basic vote mechanics for this game seem to boil down to
-identify town
-vote town to lead the party
-Profit
-Kill Mafia/Lavos
-More Profit




What are people's thoughts on claiming that their character belongs to the 600 AD era and selecting the leader based on that. (YOU ONLY CLAIM "600 AD") Possibly selecting the entire party from within the era, assuming enough of a pool emerges. I linked Chronopedia above in case anyone feels the need to check it out. ~17ish native characters from 600 AD.

I think our hidden numbers are influenced by the current era, and events can have varying degrees of success or failure depending on which specific players (not just town or scum) are in the party.

Come play the setup speculation game with me please!


How about we don't speculate on setup. What is speculating going to do? It's just an opportunity for scum to mislead us when they shouldn't have that opportunity.

is it scummy to say what i think?


It's anti-town to give scum information they can use. You just told scum your town read (assuming you're town). Now scum will value killing your town read higher than they would have. Way to go.

COOL STORY
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 21 2012 14:26 GMT
#666
On November 21 2012 22:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
WHY I THINK CLARITY IS SCUM
He justs posts 1-line comments throughout the whole chronicler incident.. the activity makes people think he is town but he doesnt actually take a stand, just criticized chronicler.
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 12:31 Clarity_nl wrote:
On November 21 2012 12:29 TheChronicler wrote:
On November 21 2012 12:27 Clarity_nl wrote:
On November 21 2012 12:25 TheChronicler wrote:
On November 21 2012 11:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
random fluff post,
Lotta Brazilians :O


Useless. Don't post like this.

On November 21 2012 12:14 Clarity_nl wrote:
I do not have any kind of read on anyone yet. He would be a good choice because if he's scum it'll show comparatively to his town play.


Who is he? I'm assuming Hapa.

----------------------------------------------

I'd like to be the party leader. I'm an unknown (hopefully) and no one will make stupid bullshit meta reads on the leader that would probably be worse than a coin flip. That's pretty much the only reason I want to lead. I don't even want to pick who will be the three on my team, which takes me to the next part of my pitch, and something I hope whoever is leader uses.

If I'm leader I don't want to choose the three people with me. I want to choose three people to choose three people who will be on the team. They can choose themselves if they'd like. Why do this? Because it gets us more information. If I'm not chosen leader I'd like the person who IS chosen to implement this system.

We still get information from who the leader chooses, AND we get information based upon who the three chosen people choose.


What in the actual fuck. Sure it's information but it's information impossible to decipher. Odds are you'll hit a scum somewhere in your massive pit of chaos but how will you tell the difference between him and the townie who just happened to get it wrong.


Scum will have to choose another person or risk showing their hand and causing the event to fail. Town can freely choose themselves since they know they'll only help with the event.

Doesn't seem chaotic to me. Why is it seeming chaotic to you?


Because you're throwing a second layer of wifom into the mix.


Agrees with Hapa, and basically repeats what he and everyone else before said to sound like he is contributing.
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 12:44 Clarity_nl wrote:
Quantity of information does not equal quality of information.

Moving on... I agree with hapa that the person we vote for has to be clear town, but not newbie town as they need to be strong analytically.


Then with the Dienosore stuff, he again posts 1 liner’s criticizing deinosore..
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 13:55 Clarity_nl wrote:
On November 21 2012 13:53 Dienosore wrote:
You sure are giving me an easy route to fly under the radar as long as I stay silly...


There is a special place in hell for people like you.


The last post with the Diensore actually being stupid, Clarity is asking for advice from town, no willing to take a stand on his own.
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 18:20 Clarity_nl wrote:
On November 21 2012 18:14 Dienosore wrote:
On November 21 2012 17:55 Clarity_nl wrote:
On November 21 2012 17:34 Dienosore wrote:
In an effort to gain your trust so that I can become the first leader, I have two solid scum reads that I feel need to be shared.


Djodref:

Supports sandroba, though he (weakly) nominated himself. Wants Clarity and Lamp on his team. Has asked a few times to different people what their reads are. Maybe mining for info? Said "I don't think it would be fair for the scum team not being able to kill the party members" Also, put out a hit on a town marv and town Hapa for being dangerous to the mafia. I'd say 80% sure he is scum


goodkarma:

Seems to be in favor of Sandroba for pres, even though he nominated himself for it. wants sandroba and promethelax on his team. Put emphasis on finding townies, not scummies, which could mean he is scum. Asked questions that feel as if they come from mafia perspective (dealing with towny death and kill immunity). Attacks back at Keirathi after he explains that we dont know HOW the scum kills by saying "scum must be able to remove it somehow" Uses distancing language "town" when talking about possible medics. I'm 70% sure he is scum. Seems to be town hunting.



Okay so you explained what both of them are doing but you have not explained why it is scummy. Djo is "mining info" and goodkarma is "town hunting". Both of which are perfectly reasonable ways to play this game as either alignment. Please don't drop random percentages, and stop posting that poster.


It's less what they are doing, and more of HOW. I'm really good at reading language, like what verb tenses they are using or watching for specific pronoun connotations. For both of these guys, it feels very much to me like they are talking from a mafioso perspective, asking questions a scumlord would ask, etc...

That being said, I am not 100% on any of my reads yet and don't really want to throw up any red herrings. All this is only based off of two pages of material. Give me another day or so (assuming these guys keep talking) and I'll have narrowed things down much better.


They..... use certain verb tenses and pronoun connotations.....Asking questions a scumlord would ask?

Can someone please give me a read on Dieno or tell me I should ignore him, I really want to move on from him but every time I think his idiocy stopped it returns with renewed ego.


Keeps tunneling Diensore, an obvious target long after people stopped caring.

Tunneling Djo on a minor issue about his assumptions.
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 22:19 Clarity_nl wrote:
Why did you work under the assumption that party members chosen would not be disclosed. Seems rather counter-intuitive to me.


Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 22:28 Clarity_nl wrote:
I understand wanting to make sure, who wouldn't, but before the mod shared that info you were working under the assumption that party members chosen would not be disclosed, right?



THIS IS WHY I THINK THAT CLARITY IS SCUM

He does that as town on day 1. He just asks questions doesn't take positions. Null tell in my opinion
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 21 2012 14:27 GMT
#669
also its a null tell because he is well aware of it now. Aren't we clarity?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 21 2012 14:33 GMT
#674
On November 21 2012 23:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dont like using meta reads because it could be inaccurate.. It also rely's a lot on experience of the game which I dont have.

im just providing an alternative explanation i dont think you can say Clarity is definitely scum regarding his actions so far.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 21 2012 14:34 GMT
#677
@ marv

i should be on the team right.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 21 2012 14:36 GMT
#682
Dienosore

so town by the way kid wants to be the leader has provided reads shows a healthy amount of suspicion to other players.

Kid should be on team not leader though.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 21 2012 14:54 GMT
#693
On November 21 2012 23:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 23:44 Clarity_nl wrote:
On November 21 2012 23:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yes, I dont really care but since other people are basically using them, why not ask? It doesnt hurt you if you are town right?
I really suggest you start giving opinions on matters so that the players are able to make a read on you..;


I think dieno is newbie town, I think you are newbie town. Marv seemed sincere in his reasons of why he isn't running.


You know when you say things like this, it really makes it hard for me to think that you are town...
You repeated what sandro said earlier without giving any reason on why Dieno and me are town...

i said dieno was town to

that make me scum?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 21 2012 14:56 GMT
#694
On November 21 2012 23:54 goodkarma wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 23:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
LOL why would you say that the case is good?
Marv, goodkarma, other people who were in this thread a moment ago.
I would like your opinons on this case?


Clarity has not been very helpful to town thus far, if that's what you were getting at in your case.

In a standard game, it would certainly be a bit disconcerting that he has picked easy targets and "safe" conversation points for discussion, but at present I would say this covers the majority of people. In fact, your case ironically is only the third scum case of the game...

In this particular game it would seem that people are putting more time presently into determining who their leader should be than determining who's scum. Whether this is right or wrong is a fair point of debate, but as it currently stands Clarity does not stand out to me as scum. I definitely don't like his play to date, but I consider him presently a null read.

i disagree

We act like a normal game hunt the scum that way easier to pick up who is town.

Nominate those people for the team.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 21 2012 15:27 GMT
#715
On November 22 2012 00:20 kushm4sta wrote:
Holy fuck this thread is so long and 99% of it is about who are we voting leader, which I really don't care about.
Not much thought put into this decision but
##vote sandroba
Good town, easy to distinguish town from scum.

trying to act like shit on purpose kush to match your meta?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 21 2012 15:34 GMT
#722
look at you guys with your contributing

gsl II bad one to use he replaced in and got expert coaching
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 21 2012 15:36 GMT
#724
anywho town kush tends to be super active from what i remember in liquid city commenting on almost anything and everything. Surprised he hasn't done much.

leaning scum

Shape up kush
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 21 2012 15:37 GMT
#727
On November 22 2012 00:35 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2012 00:34 iamperfection wrote:
look at you guys with your contributing

gsl II bad one to use he replaced in and got expert coaching


agreed, it's why i didn't link it

you agree with the expert coaching!!! you just made my day
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4495
Leta 1567
Bale 59
Shine 32
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 651
Other Games
summit1g9026
WinterStarcraft593
Sick117
Mew2King28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick495
BasetradeTV162
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2102
League of Legends
• Lourlo1047
• Rush566
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 47m
Patches Events
9h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 47m
OSC
17h 47m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.