On November 10 2012 10:36 Blazinghand wrote:
I got to shoot like 3 dudes it was awesome
I got to shoot like 3 dudes it was awesome
I had fun and I didn't get to shoot anyone. I even got modkilled, too. lol
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Crossfire99
United States1529 Posts
On November 10 2012 10:36 Blazinghand wrote: Show nested quote + On November 10 2012 10:31 Keirathi wrote: On November 10 2012 10:29 Blazinghand wrote: I personally had a blast this game but that's just me I guess You are an anomaly. I got to shoot like 3 dudes it was awesome I had fun and I didn't get to shoot anyone. I even got modkilled, too. lol | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g6459 Grubby2695 Liquid`RaSZi1864 shahzam660 WinterStarcraft430 C9.Mang0304 JimRising Trikslyr26 JuggernautJason3 |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|