• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:34
CEST 23:34
KST 06:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13897 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXIX - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 27 2012 22:35 GMT
#838
I want nachts thoughts most of all... he has been 100 percent useless so far.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 27 2012 22:38 GMT
#840
This is the thread you asked for rad.
I actually remember the game very well, I just forgot that the guy I was scum with was debears.

You can see he acts liek 10000000 percent different. It was his first game so that's understandable.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 27 2012 23:12 GMT
#850
On October 28 2012 08:02 Rad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2012 07:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
Yah.
They way they all cuddled up to each other in the postgame and stuff, it makes it really hard to believe for me.


Ahh yeah, I see.

Show nested quote +
On October 11 2012 00:31 kushm4sta wrote:
lol @ debears coach


@Kush, why wouldn't debears make a good coach?


Because only experienced people should be coaches?
Also at that point I'm pretty sure I didn't realize he was my scumbud from 2 games ago or else I wouldn't have acted like a dick towards him.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 27 2012 23:56 GMT
#858
Djodref seemed scummy to me, but when going over his filter and trying to formulate a case, I soon realized that I didn't really believe anymore. Keep in mind the same thing happened to me last game, I thought he was scum then changed my mind. And he was scum. But yeah I'm kind of changing my mind about djodref. He's being downgraded to null tell for the moment.
Oooo i just see that cheese posted a case. I will read that and consider it after I write this case on my new biggest scumread
SILVERFYRE
He votes for Roco 30 hours before lynch time.
Except for lurker policy he says this:
On October 25 2012 13:47 sylverfyre wrote:
Also geez, as much as I like lynch a Lurker... isn't it a bit early? We're like 10% into day 1! If someone's still lurking when we're getting closer to lynch time, I could be convinced, but I feel like policy lynching lurkers should be something to resort to if we can't find anyone else being sketchy.

With that, I'm going to bed. I'll be around most of tomorrow!

So to clarify, he thinks lurker lynching should be a last resort (like everyone else basically), but he votes for a lurker 30 hours before lynch time.



On October 26 2012 21:35 sylverfyre wrote:
Running under the assumption that imcasey and Roco get modkilled if they don't show up, I'd lynch Djo. You say Inig has a lack of scumhunting but scrutinizing people and saying that you can only read town out of them is not a lack of scumhunting.

For now, I'm going with lynching the confusing lurker. If he either becomes A) not confusing, B) makes no action at all and makes me believe a modkill is incoming, or C) is replaced and the replacement can make some contribution.

Vote Roco69

No reasoning for wanting to lynch djo. All he gives is a reason for his town/null read on Inig.
Later when prompted, he does give his reasons.
On October 27 2012 00:24 sylverfyre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2012 00:10 Djodref wrote:
On October 26 2012 23:58 sylverfyre wrote:
So now you're discounting my reasons too, saying I'm just sheeping? Can you address a single accusation made against you instead of just counter-accusing?


Ok, give me a list of the accusations you have against me. I'm going to address them right away.



Show nested quote +
On October 26 2012 23:49 sylverfyre wrote:
On October 26 2012 23:42 Djodref wrote:
@sylver

So do you have even your own reasons for possibly voting me today ?
Or were you just sheeping like a boss ?


Uh, I've said my reasons. I don't find your defenses/ignorance of accusations adequate, I don't like how you're like BLIND LURKER POLICY IS BAD when NOBODY was advocating blind lurker policy (last resort lurker policy) which pretty much was turning the discussion into a very useless one, then you turn around and start aggressively attacking Ini for lurking. Finally I don't like how you accuse Ini of "not scumhunting" when he makes some well-thought-out town-aligned reads (and some null-reads)

To make it a more comprehensive list

- poor responses to accusations in the past
- "You sure are taking policy seriously" -> Attack lurkers aggressively (the contradiction inherent here)
- accusing ini of "not scumhunting" when he posted his reads on people, simply because none of those reads were reads of scum (they were townie or null reads, and ini blatantly admitted such)
Show nested quote +
- Inig was not showing any scumhunting in his posts, only fluff

- Emotional levels running awfully high as people mount pressure on you, but not much defense from accusations.
- "I don't care if alsn has a FOS on me" is your only defense against him for a long time. Only just now did you even acknowledge his accusations as legit.
- Accusing me of sheeping when I've made it clear that I was suspicious of you pretty early. Since then, you've given me more reasons to suspect you.

I don't like this case. None of these are indicative of scum.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 28 2012 00:13 GMT
#862
thrawn you know you're supposed to write them beforehand right?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 28 2012 00:19 GMT
#868
GL town! amazing video lol
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
November 02 2012 01:04 GMT
#1875
rad...... i hate you
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O142
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15636
Calm 1911
Shuttle 294
White-Ra 251
ZZZero.O 142
Mini 125
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm54
League of Legends
Doublelift2963
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5285
Other Games
summit1g8949
FrodaN2604
Liquid`RaSZi2076
fl0m2068
crisheroes283
C9.Mang0255
ToD183
Livibee182
IndyStarCraft 181
Pyrionflax173
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1110
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 33
• Adnapsc2 28
• Hupsaiya 23
• Sammyuel 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki44
• blackmanpl 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1561
• Shiphtur674
• WagamamaTV309
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 27m
Replay Cast
1h 27m
OSC
14h 27m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.