• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:31
CEST 00:31
KST 07:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8927 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXIX - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 26 2012 22:59 GMT
#636
@djodref where did he say I dont. mind to be lynched?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 26 2012 23:35 GMT
#660
Can someone summarize the case against inig?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 26 2012 23:50 GMT
#670
So to summarize the case against inig:
1 Lack of strong scumreads (especially early)
2 Multitude of half assed, inconclusive suspicions
3 Reliance on town reads
I can see a first timer easily doing any of these things.

Daoud:
1 Doesn't share his opinions or thoughts
2 Just enough activity to not be a lurker
3 Posts that have nothing to do with scumhunting
4 Nonsensical in his treatment of djodref's "scumslip
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 26 2012 23:59 GMT
#678
@debears He said he might be sk or vig. Just wild speculation..not especially scum like.

Also his whole thing about not trusting me because I seem like I know what I'm doing, that reeks of paranoid townie to me.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 27 2012 00:10 GMT
#686
sighhh he should have claimed.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 27 2012 00:22 GMT
#695
Nacktjogger is from another forum mafia site called mafia scum. So he's probably pretty good hopefully.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 27 2012 01:31 GMT
#698
Is debears like this every game? It's not how I remember him. And yeah debears you basically buttfucked us during the first half of day 1 when you had your little dickmeasuring contest with Rad, which NOTHING came out of. Nothing except spamming the thread to hell and making it unreadable.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 27 2012 11:50 GMT
#713
@djo america was still sleeping. chill out.

I stand by the lynch. I still don't think Ini was scum. We had a bunch of afks. We had no other good lynch candidate.

So debears went onto the pony mafia thread after the flip and said
On October 27 2012 09:50 debears wrote:
LOL. I really need a breathe of fresh pony mafia air :D

To me this an indirect but clear reference to this game, how he is upset over lynching a blue. I think there is the possibility for it to be genuine or a scum trick. So it leaves me with a null read.

Then he pms me saying it's not related.
@debears While this game is going on don't PM me or anyone in the game ever about anything.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 27 2012 12:52 GMT
#717
I know he's playing in the game and so am I... the game hasn't started yet though. He needed a fresh breath of pony mafia air because of the depressing shit that happened in this thread.

Djo I have not really put a lot of time into reading the thread and looking at filters, but my primary suspect just from preliminary observations is you.
I think your indecision at lynch time is a huge scumtell. It seems like you know that both of them were going to be town and wanted to gain town points by opposing both lynches. If you were town, and you really thought that none of them were scum, you would have tried to push someone who you actually thought was scum. But you did nothing except ask sylver endless questions with really no point to them.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 27 2012 13:06 GMT
#718
Someone give me a meta read on debears. Is he usually this angry and rambunctious? I don't know his meta but it seems kind of fake to me.

And also his little stunt in the pony thread could be something to try to convince people following that thread that he is town.
(I actually did this when I got mafia several games ago)
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 27 2012 13:54 GMT
#724
I was out of that newbie game so quickly that I have no idea what your meta is.. That other game you seemed totally different.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 27 2012 13:55 GMT
#725
haha @ all the people theorizing scumteams.

you're being dumb
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 27 2012 14:57 GMT
#742
I knew the daoud case wasn't that great. But i thought it was better than any other so that's why I voted for it... I said this a million times.

People theorizing scumteams are being dumb. There I said it again. And that makes me scum ?? lol

It's a well known tenant of forum mafia that you don't theorize scumteams before one of them flips (unless you are at the very end of the game)
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 27 2012 14:59 GMT
#745
Everyone jumping all over me it's pretty funny.

If you want me to address all these questions you need to put them in one post. I will respond to anything.

@Debears.. I don't know your meta at all. The one game I played with you I was lynched d1 and I have no idea what you played like. I did not follow that game.
The other game you were like an insignificant little bug, much like you are now, except now you are louder.
So I also don't remember your play except that it wasn't memorable.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 27 2012 15:00 GMT
#746
^sorry ignore the omgus
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 27 2012 15:02 GMT
#747
I am kind of busy today jacking off and I don't feel liek making cases ATM. I will present my cases before the day post in case I get killed.

Also thanks for all your shitty suspicion. I hope it keeps me from getting nk.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 27 2012 15:05 GMT
#751
On October 28 2012 00:03 Dandel Ion wrote:
So you're saying, his meta is actually the same to you? After you tried to make it out as if there was some huge meta divergence?

Right. I call Bullshit, Kushyboy.


I'm trying to say I am totally unfamiliar with his meta because I don't remember it from the one game I played with him.
And the other I was out so quick.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 27 2012 15:07 GMT
#753
On October 28 2012 00:04 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2012 00:02 kushm4sta wrote:
I am kind of busy today jacking off and I don't feel liek making cases ATM. I will present my cases before the day post in case I get killed.

Also thanks for all your shitty suspicion. I hope it keeps me from getting nk.



Wowwowowowowo. Kush mentioning not getting nked again. Did it his last two newbies as scum.


I mention NK in town games too. It's a null tell IMO.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 27 2012 16:13 GMT
#774
@nk mention
I didn't mention it in looney. I did mention it in LC.

djo is scum btw guys
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 27 2012 17:28 GMT
#784
Hey nacht you're here. Wanna give scumreads since you weren't here at all d1?

Also I want scumreads from all the people who were not able to participate d1.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O169
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 514
ZZZero.O 169
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever294
League of Legends
Doublelift3855
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4531
Liquid`Hasu487
Other Games
summit1g12903
FrodaN1715
JimRising 332
KnowMe229
Livibee204
ViBE74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick743
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra958
Other Games
• imaqtpie903
• Shiphtur559
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 29m
Patches Events
16h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 29m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.