• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:44
CEST 13:44
KST 20:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8832 users

Looney Lynching Mini Mafia - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 103 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 15 2012 19:01 GMT
#1021
On October 16 2012 03:27 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 00:52 Djodref wrote:
On October 15 2012 22:25 EchelonTee wrote:
I don't care if you give me the bomb because I'm just going to give it back to you. If you hide, then I'll give it to da0ud. In fact I'd prefer you give it to me because I know exactly what I want to do with it.

I do find it amusing that you're trying to threaten me or something?


@ET

If you are town and planning to give the potato back to him, why don't you hide ?
The result is the same and you don't put yourself at risk at all.
I don't understand why you would like to have the potato to give it back to him. I mean, right now, prplhz has the potato and I'm perfectly fine with it. The longer he has it, the happier I am. If I could use a hide to make him carry it longer I would.

Because if I hide, he'll pass it to some other random townie, and it might explode on them (same chance of it exploding on me), and I don't know what that townie will do with the bomb, while I know exactly what I will do.

This might be OMGUS, but prplhz has absolutely no reason to think that I am scum except for process of eliminiation, which is ludicrous to say the least. The fact that people are implying that they are unsure about prplhz or that they will explode other people boggles my mind a bit because of all of the absurd things prplhz has been saying. I've played with prplhz in a lot of games, and here a few things I've found:

1. he's a smart player: I remember when he N1 vigi shot scum.
2. he likes sheeping. I remember when he sheeped me even when I was a noobie, and when he sheeped everyone in Liar Game because he didn't know what was going on (busy with life I think?)
3. he usually responds to what people says

In this game he's said some really outrageously dumb things that just sound so disingenuous. I don't care if people said that ON was null, or that he was just a lurker lynch. But to say that ON looks townie? Insanity. And to call me scum... for no reason? More insanity. And in this game when he had a chance to sheep sandroba and lay off him for just one cycle, he didn't take the opportunity. I don't see prplhz every doing this crap. Finally, when I and others call him out on his shit his response is to "fuck off lol". Are you goddamn serious.

Is it risky for me to accept the potato? Obviously. But I'm fine with that to make prplhz completely and without question exposed as scum. If he sends it to me and I explode town, then prplhz should be revoked of his right to talk in thread until he finally gets the noose.

Even assuming prplhz is scum, we probably have more than 2 scum players this game. I'm not sure how it can boggle your mind that people are considering other ... targets? Kind of hard to say lynch options given today's lynch.

I think that if you want to make the argument that prplhz is scum this game, based heavily in arguments that he's normally better than this, or normally smarter than this, or whatever, you should rely less on "prplhz was town in game A, did X, and has not done X this game/is playing differently than X" and should rely MORE on "prplhz was SCUM in game B, did Y, and has done Y here."

Analogizing his play this game to town games and saying it's different is not nearly as strong as analogizing his play this game to scum games and showing it's the same.

He doesn't look super-duper townie, but you're overly tunneling him right now and not for the most convincing of reasons.
Fe fi fo fum.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 15 2012 19:06 GMT
#1022
prpl you do realize giving it to ET is a scum claim right?
No town would do this. He's just trying to kill the stongest town.
So we know that prpl is scum.
*oes anyone disagree that prpl is scum at this point?**
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
October 15 2012 19:07 GMT
#1023
i don't see why you care but okay, here are the major points:

you were pushing sandroba while voting OriginalName. your tone is different in this game than in those two where you spoke a lot more freely. you don't seem to care about this game despite your impressive post count, your pushes have been lacklustre and you weren't around for deadline. you didn't read any of my past games to determine if your read on me is right and i remember you as a hard working townie. your cases have been based on stuff i don't think that you would consider scummy such as people having different opinions or saying dumb shit. probably a little more but i didn't want to write it all down because it's quite irrelevant as i have the potato to give to people and since i'm not going to hide and everybody, including you, think i'm scummy i can easily get it back.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 15 2012 19:10 GMT
#1024
@austin don't be ridiculous. I can see someone thinking memetoss is scum, sure, but ET...at this point?? He is the one that pushed ON through at the last second.

I mean you can have your suspicions on him, sure, but to try to kill him like this over way better suspects, against majority opinion...there is no way town would do that.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
October 15 2012 19:14 GMT
#1025
austinmcc probably not because it's just too dumb to be around at deadline and selling your votes if one of your mates is up, he could just claim to be afk and then have sandroba lynched and it's hard to really argue against "oh i was at my grandmother's dog's funeral, sry guise!!!". i still can't get over the HiroPro didn't talk about anything but me/kushm4sta for the first 10 posts but meh, can't lynch everybody.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 15 2012 19:18 GMT
#1026
On October 16 2012 04:10 kushm4sta wrote:
@austin don't be ridiculous. I can see someone thinking memetoss is scum, sure, but ET...at this point?? He is the one that pushed ON through at the last second.

I mean you can have your suspicions on him, sure, but to try to kill him like this over way better suspects, against majority opinion...there is no way town would do that.

I do not think that ET is scum at this point. I don't think I've read any scum ET games though.

I'm still looking more at mementoss and one of the double Ds though. I'm also paranoid about HiroPro, mainly because we just played scum together though and so I'm hyper aware of how he posted that game. There are little connections I'm drawing between his posts this game/that game but I don't think they're too reliable.


This whole thing about passing the potato is silly though. As far as I know, we have 0 idea when it's going to blow. Therefore, everyone should be passing it to scumreads, and doing it OFTEN. This "hold onto it forever and pass later" is crap, because it nets us so much less in terms of scumreads and information. We're all just sitting here, waiting for it to be passed. I'd rather sandroba be resurrected and prplhz pass the stupid potato to him, a confirmed townie, than hold onto it. Because then something is at least HAPPENING.

Normally, town has more votes than mafia (or the game ends), therefore, town controls the lynch. Today, TOWN DOES NOT CONTROL THE LYNCH. We need to quit playing today like we know where the potato is going to end up, like this is a normal lynch we're in control of, and just pass it. Pass it to townreads to see what they do. Pass it mainly to scumreads, to see what THEY do. The worst possible thing to do, imo, is to hold the potato. It's causing the thread to dry up, it's creating no information, and it's utter crap to pretend that you know when the thing is going to go off so you'll hold it until then.
Fe fi fo fum.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
October 15 2012 19:21 GMT
#1027
I don't care if people discuss other targets; I've done so myself. It's mainly the one or two people who think prplhz is town that bothers me.

There's really nothing left to say on the matter, just when will the RNG decide the lynch.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
October 15 2012 19:22 GMT
#1028
On October 16 2012 04:14 prplhz wrote:
austinmcc probably not because it's just too dumb to be around at deadline and selling your votes if one of your mates is up, he could just claim to be afk and then have sandroba lynched and it's hard to really argue against "oh i was at my grandmother's dog's funeral, sry guise!!!". i still can't get over the HiroPro didn't talk about anything but me/kushm4sta for the first 10 posts but meh, can't lynch everybody.

so austin gets deference but I don't for my ON votes

ok
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 15 2012 19:25 GMT
#1029
I'm still looking at mementoss. Need to check over his recent posting and da0ud's posts on him.

For reference, here are mementoss's scum games and scum QTs.

Surprisingly Normal Mini Mafia VIII
Scum QT that game

Aperture 1
Scum QT that game

He replaced into Aperture late.

When I read SNNM8 QT, I get the sense that scum Mementoss is plot-y. He's always concerned with when people are posting, where reads are going. He times his posts/votes, and there's constant talk about when/how much the mafiosos should mention each other and create connections.

Knowing that scum Mementoss is concerned about those things means that I believe scum Mementoss could easily vote ON in R4 when Sandroba was leading by so many votes. Scum mementoss likes not having connections that can be drawn between him and his buddies, and so I would expect a scum mementoss to really think through D1 and where his votes were going each round.

In the instant game, Mementoss pointed out that he wouldn't be around at deadline:
On October 11 2012 23:59 Mementoss wrote:
I will not make any deadlines.

That further reduces the town cred from Mementoss's ON votes, because, if true, he would have been away during the final hours. Even with a few hours until lynch, Sandroba was winning. That only changed towards the very end, when Mementoss is supposedly away from thread.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 15 2012 19:27 GMT
#1030
prplhz you need to pass the potato. Get this thing moving. We've already spent more than 24 hours with only a single pass.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 15 2012 19:41 GMT
#1031
On October 16 2012 04:21 EchelonTee wrote:
I don't care if people discuss other targets; I've done so myself. It's mainly the one or two people who think prplhz is town that bothers me.

There's really nothing left to say on the matter, just when will the RNG decide the lynch.

You did say that
The fact that people are implying that they are unsure about prplhz or that they will explode other people boggles my mind a bit
which implies that it's not pure concern over people having townreads on prplhz, but rather that you don't know why ANYONE would want to lynch not-prplhz
Fe fi fo fum.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 15 2012 19:53 GMT
#1032
@ prpl ET is really your top scumread? lol
you should be passing it to either town's top scumread or yours.

I'm also ok with you holding it forever.

But are you really saying that ET is your top scumread?? After he last minute pushed ON through?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
October 15 2012 19:54 GMT
#1033
I don't care if people discuss other targets; I've done so myself. It's mainly the one or two people who think prplhz is town that bothers me. It also boggles my mind that people would want to lynch someone other than prplhz first.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
October 15 2012 20:00 GMT
#1034
On October 16 2012 04:53 kushm4sta wrote:
@ prpl ET is really your top scumread? lol
you should be passing it to either town's top scumread or yours.

I'm also ok with you holding it forever.

But are you really saying that ET is your top scumread?? After he last minute pushed ON through?

when exactly did he do that?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 15 2012 20:00 GMT
#1035
On October 16 2012 04:54 EchelonTee wrote:
I don't care if people discuss other targets; I've done so myself. It's mainly the one or two people who think prplhz is town that bothers me. It also boggles my mind that people would want to lynch someone other than prplhz first.

It boggles my mind that that boggles your mind, but alright.
Fe fi fo fum.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 15 2012 20:03 GMT
#1036
On October 16 2012 05:00 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 04:53 kushm4sta wrote:
@ prpl ET is really your top scumread? lol
you should be passing it to either town's top scumread or yours.

I'm also ok with you holding it forever.

But are you really saying that ET is your top scumread?? After he last minute pushed ON through?

when exactly did he do that?


End of ro4. I vote bombed 1der 1 hour before deadline. He counter votebombed ON seconds before deadline when he returned from afk.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 15 2012 20:05 GMT
#1037
On October 16 2012 05:03 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 05:00 prplhz wrote:
On October 16 2012 04:53 kushm4sta wrote:
@ prpl ET is really your top scumread? lol
you should be passing it to either town's top scumread or yours.

I'm also ok with you holding it forever.

But are you really saying that ET is your top scumread?? After he last minute pushed ON through?

when exactly did he do that?


End of ro4. I vote bombed 1der 1 hour before deadline. He counter votebombed ON seconds before deadline when he returned from afk.

R3.

ET dropped votes right at deadline to send ON to R4 instead of hopeless1der.
Fe fi fo fum.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 15 2012 20:06 GMT
#1038
ro4 was r3
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 15 2012 20:11 GMT
#1039
I take back thinking prplhz being town. Him trying to kill ET has no town motivation and the fact he can't even explain why is even worse. Only thing I can think of is prplhz trying to kill ET before he is inevitely lynched?
Things that still make me think hes town. He's not trying to push the case on me so that the lynch targets extend from him and da0d to him da0d and me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 15 2012 20:11 GMT
#1040
oh oops. I was interpreting that as ROund 4. Gotcha.
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28584
Shuttle 2933
Bisu 982
Horang2 819
Jaedong 617
BeSt 384
Hyuk 308
firebathero 303
actioN 278
Light 257
[ Show more ]
Mini 211
Stork 205
Zeus 186
Soma 180
Soulkey 168
EffOrt 143
Last 131
Leta 109
ggaemo 92
ZerO 86
Pusan 84
Snow 83
Rush 69
Mong 55
Killer 54
Aegong 40
hero 39
Mind 35
Shine 32
Sexy 29
Sharp 27
Bale 26
NaDa 25
Shinee 24
ToSsGirL 22
soO 21
Terrorterran 17
sorry 15
Free 14
Yoon 13
zelot 13
JulyZerg 12
PianO 12
HiyA 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1463
qojqva1202
Dendi845
Fuzer 126
League of Legends
Reynor91
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1353
x6flipin281
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1878
crisheroes703
Other Games
gofns39839
singsing2029
B2W.Neo458
XBOCT333
Livibee180
DeMusliM178
Mew2King135
Liquid`LucifroN130
XaKoH 120
ArmadaUGS99
QueenE82
Chillindude9
ZerO(Twitch)9
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream301
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2234
• TFBlade468
Other Games
• WagamamaTV130
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 16m
Stellar Fest
1h 16m
OSC
12h 16m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.