• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:43
CEST 22:43
KST 05:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12205 users

Liquid City Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 185 Next
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 30 2012 06:38 GMT
#121
On September 30 2012 15:16 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2012 13:59 ShiaoPi wrote:
Shady besides you with your /in post nobody on the list looks like an obvious troll/unreadable kind of guy. (besides grush on the replacement), so I do not think this whole "gambit" as you call it was necessary...
Spare me that kind of crap, you obviously wanted to troll around. you won't get thanks for nothing from me.
Still kind of angry here, I'll be out to grab lunch and cool off...

Hey i think your full of crap

Shadys actions made you angry enough to leave the computer just because shady
ALTernated With cap or typed in ALL CAPS. Come on

ya im not buying it and i think you just wanted to weigh in on the situation and then have an excuse to leave.

## Vote shiaoPI

Talk to me shiao i wish to know more.
[/b][/b]

just got back.

it made me angry, because I know that he can play a good/decent townplay (obsed the game where he was masoned with keirathi) there is no need to resort to trolling/being useless just because some people do not get penalized for it. Onto my so called "excuse". I was angry and also hungry since it was time for lunch....So I say that I am out for a bit of time to eat and cool off a bit......I am terribly sorry for having the human need to sustain myself....
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 30 2012 11:03 GMT
#122
I voted for shady because he called me a troll.
There is no one better to vote for atm. I might as well vote for someone who was mean to me and has a history of being mean to me.

Also I'm not a fan of his content.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Kreb
Profile Joined September 2010
4834 Posts
September 30 2012 11:14 GMT
#123
O.o Already started.

GLHF!
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
September 30 2012 12:06 GMT
#124
Hi guys. Didn't expect the game to start tonight, and I'm heading to bed soon, but I thought I'd poke my head in.

To elaborate a bit more on what I'm changing about my play (which I know I probably should have mentioned beforehand), I'm going to be posting more off the top of my head, without spending hours thinking about my posts and ultimately deciding not to post anything. Hopefully this will result in more posts, giving more insight into what I'm thinking. I'm mentioning this because (hopefully) this will be different than my previous meta, and it'll be easier to address it now than later.

Aside from the trolling thing, which he said he was going to do before the game started, Shady just seems like Shady to me.

On September 30 2012 20:03 kushm4sta wrote:
I voted for shady because he called me a troll.
There is no one better to vote for atm. I might as well vote for someone who was mean to me and has a history of being mean to me.

Also I'm not a fan of his content.

What exactly don't you like about his content? So far your vote seems pretty empty.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 30 2012 12:38 GMT
#125
On September 30 2012 20:03 kushm4sta wrote:
I voted for shady because he called me a troll.
There is no one better to vote for atm. I might as well vote for someone who was mean to me and has a history of being mean to me.

Also I'm not a fan of his content.

.........grow up.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 30 2012 12:54 GMT
#126
I like to always have my vote on my top scumread. Even if it's a weak read. FOS is reserved for secondary scumreads.
GLHF
I will try not to act mature and not be an attention whore.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 30 2012 12:55 GMT
#127
ebwop I will try to act mature
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Kreb
Profile Joined September 2010
4834 Posts
September 30 2012 13:30 GMT
#128
@kush

You still didnt reply to what you dont like about Shadys content.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 30 2012 13:35 GMT
#129
On September 30 2012 22:30 Kreb wrote:
@kush

You still didnt reply to what you dont like about Shadys content.


I apologize for my lack of specificity. I dislike his content because it is all caps nonsense. Not even proper trolling, just spam.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 30 2012 13:52 GMT
#130
On September 30 2012 13:54 Shady Sands wrote:
Yes! Thank goodness the gambit worked.

The whole plan was either to troll hard and have some fun, or enjoy a serious, non-troll game of Mafia by inciting the mod to explicitly threaten a modkill for trolling and scare all the trolls into the straight and narrow.

Shiao, you can thank me after the game is over. With that being said, I find the easy rando-vote at the beginning highly suspicious.

## Unvote
## Vote Z-Boson

Explain your rando-vote without trolling as a factor.


Hi all! Totes wasn't expecting to be going by now.

Shady, why you lie to us?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
September 30 2012 14:11 GMT
#131
On September 30 2012 22:35 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2012 22:30 Kreb wrote:
@kush

You still didnt reply to what you dont like about Shadys content.


I apologize for my lack of specificity. I dislike his content because it is all caps nonsense. Not even proper trolling, just spam.

SO ALL CAPS = SCUM? I don't follow your logic.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 30 2012 14:18 GMT
#132
On September 30 2012 23:11 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2012 22:35 kushm4sta wrote:
On September 30 2012 22:30 Kreb wrote:
@kush

You still didnt reply to what you dont like about Shadys content.


I apologize for my lack of specificity. I dislike his content because it is all caps nonsense. Not even proper trolling, just spam.

SO ALL CAPS = SCUM? I don't follow your logic.


That's why I said policy lynch not scum lynch.
And yeah I realize this is a contradiction from saying top scumread gets vote but I don't have a top scumread so it goes to a policy vote.
Also making too big of a deal of this, but I am happy to entertain any and all questions nevertheless.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 30 2012 14:28 GMT
#133
I've got my eye on ShadySands, annul and Mattchew right now. Pretty sure there's scum buried deep within that trio.

Will you help me figure out who, if any of them, is most deserving of a rope around the neck?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
September 30 2012 14:30 GMT
#134
On September 30 2012 15:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
Also I'd like to know what you found worth reading in annul's post. First of all, setup speculation (as the mod has pointed out) is useless. Not to mention the fact that he's trying to sell certainties rather than speculating anyway - speculation has an air of questioning and uncertainty, but annul's post brashly made assumptions based on the daypost which I find terribly suspicious.


"this game has light clues."

it seemed like clues to me. it seemed real and certain enough that the mod had to explicitly come in and clarify they are not clues.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
September 30 2012 14:31 GMT
#135
On September 30 2012 15:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2012 15:02 Mattchew wrote:
i re-read shady's "trolling" and it seems extremely forced and thought out. this is either proof to his point of him trying to get warned or him being too nervous to troll casually because he is scum.



Tell me what you think is "extremely forced and thought out" about Shady's trolling please. Use of the word "extremely" should make that exceedingly easy to explain, so I look forward to hearing it.

Shady Sands is the most suspicious person in the thread right now though. His explaination for his vote makes no sense with his explanation for his trolling, which also made no sense independantly. Think that didn't make sense? Read it again. And then go read Shady's posts. And be suspicious of him with me.

Also I'd like to know what you found worth reading in annul's post. First of all, setup speculation (as the mod has pointed out) is useless. Not to mention the fact that he's trying to sell certainties rather than speculating anyway - speculation has an air of questioning and uncertainty, but annul's post brashly made assumptions based on the daypost which I find terribly suspicious. So I'd like for you to explain what you liked about it if you please.


His trolling didn't read like a player just taking a piss (trying out this expression), he had to try too hard at it with and lay it on thick with the alternating caps. He did however clearly put thought into what he was typing out and didnt just type random non-sense into the thread, like how he calls out players for fluff and shit in all of his posts instead of actually trolling around like others do. This is why his trolling feels off and extremely forced, instead of light-hearted and care-free.

annul's post at the time included important setup discussion that I missed in the flavor despite reading it myself. It turns out to not be true and takes away all value... I am disappointed annul didn't follow up with any discussion about the on-going game afterwards
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
September 30 2012 14:32 GMT
#136
FOSing me for this is probably FOSable in and of itself.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
September 30 2012 14:32 GMT
#137
Okay, so just to be clear, was your vote on Shady a policy lynch because:

On September 30 2012 20:03 kushm4sta wrote:
I voted for shady because he called me a troll.
There is no one better to vote for atm. I might as well vote for someone who was mean to me and has a history of being mean to me.

Also I'm not a fan of his content.


Or a scum lynch because:

On September 30 2012 21:54 kushm4sta wrote:
I like to always have my vote on my top scumread. Even if it's a weak read. FOS is reserved for secondary scumreads.
GLHF
I will try not to act mature and not be an attention whore.

On September 30 2012 22:35 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2012 22:30 Kreb wrote:
@kush

You still didnt reply to what you dont like about Shadys content.


I apologize for my lack of specificity. I dislike his content because it is all caps nonsense. Not even proper trolling, just spam.


Honestly, either one is terrible reasoning.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
September 30 2012 14:32 GMT
#138
On September 30 2012 23:31 Mattchew wrote:
I am disappointed annul didn't follow up with any discussion about the on-going game afterwards


i went to sleep dude
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
September 30 2012 14:33 GMT
#139
On September 30 2012 23:18 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2012 23:11 Keirathi wrote:
On September 30 2012 22:35 kushm4sta wrote:
On September 30 2012 22:30 Kreb wrote:
@kush

You still didnt reply to what you dont like about Shadys content.


I apologize for my lack of specificity. I dislike his content because it is all caps nonsense. Not even proper trolling, just spam.

SO ALL CAPS = SCUM? I don't follow your logic.


That's why I said policy lynch not scum lynch.
And yeah I realize this is a contradiction from saying top scumread gets vote but I don't have a top scumread so it goes to a policy vote.
Also making too big of a deal of this, but I am happy to entertain any and all questions nevertheless.

Question, what do you think about anyones posting... literally anyone
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
September 30 2012 14:34 GMT
#140
On September 30 2012 23:32 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2012 23:31 Mattchew wrote:
I am disappointed annul didn't follow up with any discussion about the on-going game afterwards


i went to sleep dude

k awake now?

what do you think of shady's shit
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O123
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19484
Calm 2127
Shuttle 320
White-Ra 189
Mini 177
ZZZero.O 123
firebathero 71
soO 10
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1491
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4898
Liquid`Hasu646
Other Games
summit1g7869
Liquid`RaSZi2254
FrodaN2010
fl0m1322
crisheroes255
IndyStarCraft 237
Livibee184
Pyrionflax173
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick928
BasetradeTV179
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
EmSc Tv 19
EmSc2Tv 19
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 31
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• blackmanpl 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1398
• Shiphtur682
• WagamamaTV372
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 17m
Replay Cast
2h 17m
OSC
15h 17m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.