• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:32
CEST 09:32
KST 16:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8995 users

Rockband Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 19 2012 21:00 GMT
#681
On September 20 2012 05:59 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 05:58 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 20 2012 05:58 Hapahauli wrote:
Just wait 2 minutes BH. Just wait.


Nice try, but I'm not unvoting, and neither is anyone else unless they want to raise my ire. Prplhz today, you tomorrow. Don't listen to him, this is what scum is saying to try to make us doubt.

C9++ rolls...2 or 3 scum right? You're saying they either out their ENTIRE team or 2/3 of it to save one?


I didn't say it was a good move, but it's what they did. why else would one claim mason with the other and the other claim vig at the same time?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 19 2012 21:01 GMT
#685
On September 20 2012 06:00 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 05:59 austinmcc wrote:
On September 20 2012 05:58 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 20 2012 05:58 Hapahauli wrote:
Just wait 2 minutes BH. Just wait.


Nice try, but I'm not unvoting, and neither is anyone else unless they want to raise my ire. Prplhz today, you tomorrow. Don't listen to him, this is what scum is saying to try to make us doubt.

C9++ rolls...2 or 3 scum right? You're saying they either out their ENTIRE team or 2/3 of it to save one?


Pretty much this.


Well, you can drop the act now. No more vote-changes.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 19 2012 21:05 GMT
#707
._.

Well.

Hapa, I'm gonna save you some time and pre-emptively apologize for the case on prplhz. I thought it was good, I really did. I think more could have been done to defend him. I think you should have claimed about 12 hours out, but what happened, happened.

I'm gonna do some thinking. I'll be back with more thoughts later in the night. Leave questions here.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 19 2012 21:06 GMT
#708
You know what, I take it back. Fuck prplhz and his shitty play and your guys shitty claims. I am sorry he was lynched, but I'm not sorry for how it happened. This was completely avoidable, Hapa, prplhz. I don't know what else to say.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 20 2012 02:00 GMT
#745
On September 20 2012 08:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 08:12 Palmar wrote:
What the hell happened with the claim...

Anyway dumb lynch. I'll post later.


That's for the post-game rage =/


:|

Well at least you're around until dawn, Hapa. I take back what I said about lynching you D2, naturally. My plans tonight include a rereading of D1 and posting of cases. If you want to someone to bounce ideas off of I'll be on and off for the next several hours.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 20 2012 02:12 GMT
#746
On September 20 2012 10:26 Bluelightz wrote:
GOD DAMN prplhz/ -_-.

Reading up on any accusations or shit (like questions D


well Bluelightz I got a question for you regarding your thought process near the end of D1.

You made this post:
On September 19 2012 00:07 Bluelightz wrote:
Memen: Aren't you just deflecting pressure onto mkfuba? If you want to answer like that at least explain to me why it's the same, oh and answer my question.


Mementoss made this post about 20 minutes later
On September 19 2012 00:26 Mementoss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 00:07 Bluelightz wrote:
Memen: Aren't you just deflecting pressure onto mkfuba? If you want to answer like that at least explain to me why it's the same, oh and answer my question.


Read the thread I answered your questions. And please take off scum shaded glasses everytime you talk to me, I'm not deflecting pressure onto mkfuba, I'm getting verification from Marv, why he is biased towards one lurker over the other.

>>SNIP<<


and you reacted like this, unvoting him and moving your vote onto prplhz.

On September 19 2012 00:55 Bluelightz wrote:
Ah, Memen, I see. Good explanation.

##Unvote: Mementoss
##Vote: prplhz


If he doesn't step up his contributions (so do I), I think I'll keep my vote on him. I'll go into more detail on this tomorrow as I have to sleep.



I'm not sure I see the same good explanation you do. You also mentioned if he didn't step up his contributions, you'll keep your vote on him. I know it's quite early right now in Indonesia but when you have the chance, I'd like to know what exactly about his explanation was good and convinced you you should move your vote. It's worth noting he actually said very little in the passage addressed to you, though he had a bit talking to mkfuba afterwards.

Was his reference to previous posts enough to convince you? now that the lynch has taken place, what is this "more detail" you were going to go into on Mementoss? Please elaborate.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 20 2012 02:13 GMT
#747
As an aside, I did see the post you made about 24 hours later near the end of D1 explaining your case on prplhz. that's not what this is about. I'm more interested in what caused you to lose suspicion in Mementoss.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 20 2012 14:56 GMT
#769
Buereaucracy Mafia
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 20 2012 14:56 GMT
#770
I remember because I was scum with Palm that game. I don't really have a comment on Marv's post at the moment though.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 20 2012 15:00 GMT
#772
Dude it takes like a couple minutes, tops, to find a quoted passage by a player anyways using the search function http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=thank me later&t=c&f=31&u=Palmar&gb=date&d=
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 20 2012 15:10 GMT
#774
Well, I'm fairly sure Palmar actually opposed the prplhz wagon, since he was pushing to get you lynched, Marv. I'm disappointed in the quality and convincingness of his defense of prplhz and his case itself on you (though I definitely considered voting you). I don't usually see Palmar push wagons and fail, or put in so little effort.

Of course he doesn't seem to be on hand for questioning at the moment. Now that I'm up I'll reread D1 and drop down some thoughts. let me know if you got any questions for me.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 20 2012 15:10 GMT
#775
In terms of what we hold Palmar accountable for D1, it's "pushing his case poorly and defending prplhz not at all despite thinking he's town and prplhz being the biggest wagon"
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 20 2012 15:13 GMT
#777
you know what iamperfection I'm going to be uncharacteristically civil with you.

try reading the rest of the post and the post after it. Basically, If Palmar had been putting in full Palmar effort in the case, it'd be a town-tell. Since his case and his defense of prplhz are not, it is not.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 20 2012 15:14 GMT
#778
But if you display this level of verbal ineptitude in the future, rest assured that, as usual, I will pull no punches. You're still on my list buddy.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 20 2012 15:17 GMT
#781
I have nothing to say to anyone until just before daybreak. If you have direct queries about my D1 play I will address them, and I'll take part in discussion, but my reads, and who they are on, will remain secret until it's too late for scum to change their NK.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 20 2012 15:18 GMT
#782
this belongs at the top of a page, incidentally

On September 21 2012 00:16 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2012 00:10 Blazinghand wrote:
In terms of what we hold Palmar accountable for D1, it's "pushing his case poorly and defending prplhz not at all despite thinking he's town and prplhz being the biggest wagon"


Bingo!!

Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 18:17 Palmar wrote:
This prplhz lynch is not good btw, I don't think he's scum now.


Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 18:27 Palmar wrote:
Because I don't think he's scum?


Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 00:15 Palmar wrote:
Wtf is this shit, prplhz is not scum look at his big post after he started caring.


Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 04:21 Palmar wrote:

Here's the deal. prplhz isn't scum. There was a legit concern earlier that he might be but anyone that still thinks he's scum has their heads faaar up their asses.



Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 04:43 Palmar wrote:
Fuck it. I'm off for a bit.

I'll rather no-lynch than do a dumb lynch so see you guys later.


Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 18:23 Ange777 wrote:
I'll check marv's filter one more time. Meanwhile, tell me why you don't wanna lynch prplhz.


Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 05:22 Ange777 wrote:
EBWODP: Oh and I am still waiting for an answer to this, I don't think I have seen a reply to it yet:

On September 19 2012 20:28 Ange777 wrote:
On September 19 2012 06:54 prplhz wrote:
I have some small reservations with the marvellosity lynch that I can tell you about later but for now he's my top candidate.


So when is it "later"? How do you want to convince us into lynching your allegedly top scum read when you yourself have reservations you are not willing to share with us?



Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 00:18 marvellosity wrote:
On September 20 2012 00:15 Palmar wrote:
Get off my Hapa bro's case.

Wtf is this shit, prplhz is not scum look at his big post after he started caring.


why does that make him town?


Show nested quote +
AT NO TIME DID PALMAR WRITE:

Any explanation at all while prplhz was on the chopping block


Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 06:03 ghost_403 wrote:

prplhz, one of the Sisters in da Band, was kicked out of da Band.




When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 20 2012 15:18 GMT
#783
though I guess it kind of loses it's coolness factor if literally every quote is a nested quote. Damn
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 20 2012 15:20 GMT
#785
that is an accurate characterization of Palmar's D1 play
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 20 2012 15:21 GMT
#787
Day 2 will INCLUDE a marv vs palmar fight.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 20 2012 15:24 GMT
#789
clearly the only answer is for everyone to OMGUS
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3743
Soma 132
Rush 105
Mong 81
ToSsGirL 80
Killer 60
Horang2 0
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g7866
WinterStarcraft578
ceh9504
Happy265
Sick166
olofmeister132
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Stunt443
Other Games
• Shiphtur662
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 28m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.