• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:43
CEST 12:43
KST 19:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10534 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXVII - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 76 77 78 Next
rethos
Profile Joined April 2010
Romania103 Posts
September 13 2012 15:52 GMT
#21
I hope the time zone difference will not cause any problems. I see that people until now are from US/Canada so I might be sleeping. If this is a problem i will retreat no prob ^^.
Flash is a beast... And we love it this way
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 13 2012 17:35 GMT
#22
On September 14 2012 00:52 rethos wrote:
I hope the time zone difference will not cause any problems. I see that people until now are from US/Canada so I might be sleeping. If this is a problem i will retreat no prob ^^.


There are players from all sorts of timezones involved in games on the forum - it's no trouble at all =)
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 13 2012 21:12 GMT
#23
thrawn where are you Africa or some shit ?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 13 2012 21:14 GMT
#24
On September 14 2012 02:35 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2012 00:52 rethos wrote:
I hope the time zone difference will not cause any problems. I see that people until now are from US/Canada so I might be sleeping. If this is a problem i will retreat no prob ^^.


There are players from all sorts of timezones involved in games on the forum - it's no trouble at all =)


actually I thinly it's bad because people are sleeping during Lynch deadline, which is a big help for mafia because town can't change their minds at the last second .
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 13 2012 22:26 GMT
#25
On September 14 2012 06:12 kushm4sta wrote:
thrawn where are you Africa or some shit ?


west texas

i do have internet, i just have to walk/ride a long ass time to get it.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 13 2012 23:24 GMT
#26
/obs Serial Killer! I want to be in this game so bad that is like a role made for me.... But I have a lot of assigments to do so I will just obs.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 14 2012 00:27 GMT
#27
it seems like it would be really depressing and lonely to get serial killer
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 14 2012 01:15 GMT
#28
On September 14 2012 09:27 kushm4sta wrote:
it seems like it would be really depressing and lonely to get serial killer


I'll bear that in mind when I "random" the roles
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Atreides-
Profile Joined June 2009
United States103 Posts
September 14 2012 05:25 GMT
#29
/in

Going to be my first game here, looking forward to it
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
September 14 2012 05:45 GMT
#30
Yay! More people :D
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 14 2012 06:41 GMT
#31
/in

New here, but I have been looking at some other games. About time to join this party
alan133
Profile Joined August 2010
Malaysia159 Posts
September 14 2012 07:24 GMT
#32
/obs as usual
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 14 2012 12:03 GMT
#33
On September 14 2012 08:24 JacobStrangelove wrote:
/obs Serial Killer! I want to be in this game so bad that is like a role made for me.... But I have a lot of assigments to do so I will just obs.


poor excuse not to play bro
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Cubu
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
1171 Posts
September 14 2012 16:44 GMT
#34
/in
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 14 2012 22:18 GMT
#35
ok i can't resist

at the risk of being lynched based on meta, i'm /in

hi kush
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 14 2012 22:37 GMT
#36
Hi thrawn. At the moment I am undefeated and unkilled.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 14 2012 22:50 GMT
#37
well I have way less time to put into this game than I did for my other games

however i should still be able to hold true to my town meta of leading a mslynch on a townie d1
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
RemedySC
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada176 Posts
September 15 2012 01:27 GMT
#38
I am working 0700 - 1900 CST the next four days.

I will attempt to contribute while at work from my phone, but the messages probably won't be that in depth until I get home.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 15 2012 04:36 GMT
#39
/in Urg fine.... i'm in... but I will have a serious drop in the amount I will be posting at random times....
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 15 2012 04:58 GMT
#40
On September 15 2012 13:36 JacobStrangelove wrote:
/in Urg fine.... i'm in... but I will have a serious drop in the amount I will be posting at random times....


Don't worry. I'll have more time this game so we can switch places from xxvi and I'll be super active and you can lurk then confirm yourself with a vig shot :p. Just don't be like me and shoot the medic. XD
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 76 77 78 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 10998
StarCastTV_EN323
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Lowko94
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12299
Bisu 3493
Jaedong 3006
EffOrt 1098
ZerO 383
Horang2 372
Larva 261
Pusan 247
Zeus 228
actioN 171
[ Show more ]
Hyun 133
Mind 132
Barracks 88
ggaemo 75
Bale 45
Yoon 45
Sharp 44
Killer 43
scan(afreeca) 39
NotJumperer 33
ToSsGirL 28
Shinee 24
Sacsri 22
Hm[arnc] 21
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
febbydoto75
League of Legends
JimRising 345
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1598
byalli373
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Other Games
ceh9669
crisheroes209
Pyrionflax176
Sick174
dupreeh110
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 185
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 54
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 49
• killerbeecast7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
• lizZardDota2307
League of Legends
• Jankos1088
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
17m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 17m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.